Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by Shrimp85 »

/confirm 1st !! Ohyeah, give it to me baby!
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

VOTE: pirate mollie[/unvote] Because your image kinda gives a "whatever" vibe, so I'm like, whatever, I'll vote you.
And you jumped an RVS wagon.

Vote Count

Levianthan93 (L-4): Malakittens
, Pirate Mollie

Pirate Mollie (L-3): Shrimp85, ProHawk
Shrimp85 (L-4): Pirate Mollie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

oops, that was stupid... VOTE: pirate mollie
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

@Adam-12 , my vote is as serious as it needs to be... It's RVS, there is seriously nothing to go by.
By the way, Levi didn't really prolong the pregame. I'm pretty sure Malakittens was being sarcastic.
So get your head out of your butt and smell fresh air.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Well, I assumed it was sarcastic, because it just seemed so ridiculous to vote someone (seriously) because of that in the start of the game.
Maybe I was wrong.
If I was wrong, then I guess my vote would have turned from a semi-serious vote to a serious vote.

By the way, Leviathon, the mafia use quicktopic to chat to each other.
I was told that the mafia could only use it at night.
But it's a seperate website, so I don't understand how it would be possible to NOT be able to chat during the day.
I'mma just ask the mod...

@MOD, could you explain a wee bit about this? thanks :P

By the way, I see you voted my PirateMollie...
Can you explain why?
Seems like a big ass WIFOM.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Edit By Way Of Posting ---> I meant to say "Seems like a big ass OMGUS."

I mixed up WIFOM and OMGUS....Abbreviations...
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Another touch up on typo's...

By the way, I see you voted
me
PirateMollie...

I really shouldn't drink and play anymore.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Shrimp85 »

Wow, you guys are getting me wrong.

In post 52, Adam-12 wrote:I reviewed Shrimp's overall post history and I seriously don't think he believes what he is posting itt.

Adam, where do you get this conclusion from? I's complete BS.
I don't understand how you all are so confident about lynching Leviathan93 for logging in a bit later. Leviathan93 is one of the newest players.
Don't you even see that that's not a clear scum tell? We have all day, don't try to quick lynch, it would be a waste of all the precious time town could use for their benefit.

malakittens wrote:
Explain how your vote turns from a semi-serious vote to a serious vote? I don't completely understand.

Where did you learn about this quick topic?

My vote turns serious mode because I find the reason to vote Leviathon very lacking.
It's a strategy of scum, but it's not a clear scum tell by a long shot.
That's why I assumed it was sarcasm, and the way that Pirate Mollie just joined your wagon,
makes me suspect her. Not only that, pirate mollie also just switched votes to me for no apparent reason.

And for the second question, Adam-12 should be able to answer this question if he actually DID read my history.
In my first game the discussion about quicktopic came up. Check it for yourself if you like.
Adam-12 wrote:
shrimp85 wrote:
@MOD, could you explain a wee bit about this? thanks :P

This quote would demonstrate someone that is a "complete newb" to mafia and someone that is not familiar with how things work here. I think that he has far more experience that what he is portraying here; i.e. he's not a complete newb to Mafia or this site.

Ofcourse I'm not a complete noob, I never stated that I was.

adam-12 wrote:@Shrimp: How long have you been playing Mafia?

You can see this right under my profile pic.

adam-12 wrote:@Mala: How much do you remember playing with Mollie? Was she town or scum?

Adam, this question is completely useless... Other games are irrelevant to this current game, except if you want to get some kind of gameplay read.

adam-12 wrote:I think he has also tried to avoid responsibility for all this by claiming to be drinking.

Whaat? Are you serious? I never said that, I made typo's, I did not try to avoid any resposibility... besides, what responsibilities DO we have?
You don't even know what you're talking about.

Leviathan93 wrote:Oh yeah, shrimp did do that. Other then being stupid I don't really know what to say about that though.

And you... wtf?

leviathan93 wrote:aren't blacksmiths townies?

Shouldn't you know if you're town? why did you ask?
This CAN be seen as a scum tell.

Now, in my next post I'm going to explain who I have my read on, and why.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

First off, I want to say that mantisdreamz seems to be the only one understanding why and what I did. you can see that in post post 87.

Now, my vote is without a doubt going to Adam-12.

His posts are full off useless questions.
In post 89, Adam-12 wrote:Not at all. In both cases valuable information was concluded from that question.

Where is this valuable information?

adam-12 wrote:How long have you been playing Mafia Levi?

filler
adam-12 wrote:@Shrimp: How long have you been playing Mafia?

filler
[quote="adam-12]I think I will do this:

Vote Shrimp[/quote]
I got no explanation as to why you wanted to vote me in this post.

adam-12 wrote:@Mala: How much do you remember playing with Mollie? Was she town or scum?

Useless

adam-12 wrote:I reviewed Shrimp's overall post history and I seriously don't think he believes what he is posting itt.

This is bullshit, and almost certainly a lie.

adam-12 wrote:I think that he has far more experience that what he is portraying here; i.e. he's not a complete newb to Mafia or this site.

I never stated that I WAS a noob, I DO have more experience indeed.
This post is deceiving BS.

adam-12 wrote:I think he has also tried to avoid responsibility for all this by claiming to be drinking.

This is also a lie, since I never stated that.

adam-12 wrote:So you guys have played together before?

Another filler.

adam-12 wrote:Well, lets let everyone settle in so we can discuss it.

A call for action, but a useless one, it's obvious we have to discuss...it's another filler to make him seem active and pro town.

adam-12 wrote:Levi is obviously town, his explanation proves that whereas Shrimp's explanation proves he is scum.

The point is that the original case on Levi IS a good reason to vote (the only problem is Levi is town).

Now Levi IS obviously town?
Why?

adam-12 wrote:Ya well, there is no reason not to bring it out I guess, I think everyone here (and anyone else reading this thread later) knows that Levi is town.

No,this is NOT the case, there is no confirmation on Levi's role,where did you get this from?

In fact, my read on Leviathan93 has increased mainly because of these posts.

leviathan93 wrote:basically i'm just a simple blacksmith.

Blacksmith? I'm pretty sure there is no such role.

leviathan93 wrote:aren't blacksmiths townies? =P point is, i'm claiming i'm a townie.

it's like you don't even know how to claim townie.

In post 91, leviathan93 wrote:I apologize and want to clarify my use of the term "blacksmith" It was an expression I was using to show a just a townsperson. nothing special about them. i could have said baker, or candlestick maker.

Why would you use different words? You get a role in your inbox, and that is what you are.
You can't suddenly change to a candlestick maker.
This seems like you're trying to cover up your scumslip.

VOTE: Adam-12
Almost every post you make is scummy in one way or the other, unbelievable.

And a big
FOS on Leviathan93

Sorry for the long post, but it was necessary.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:07 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Adam, I already explained what my vote was.
It started off half serious, because I don't like people that jump early RVS wagons, definitely not when the wagon is one that is claimed to be a serious vote way at the start of the game.
So it was half serious, because I could not really understand how someone could seriously vote so early on.
It seemed too silly to be the case, so I assumed the vote was sarcastic.
Is this so hard to understand?

When the vote seemed to be a serious one, that's when mine turned serious, because that would mean that pirate mollie purposely joined a serious vote in RVS stage.
Meaning pirate mollie was creating a wagon based on so little information.

Is this clear?
You claim to have experience in this game, but I really can't see that in your gameplay.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Adam-12 wrote:Would you be able to make the following statement: "I"m not a total newb because I've played alot of Mafia in r/l and have been hanging out on this site."

I can see what you are doing here.
Since I said that you didn't read my other games, you decided to read it now, most likely not even further than the second post, and
mis-quote
what I said. Besides, what I said in that game is out of context in this game.
No, I don't believe that makes a player experienced, I was saying that I was not a complete noob.
Now, this on it's own confirms my read, you are now going out of your way trying to link anything to me being a scum.
You're not trying to hunt scum, you're trying to portray me as scum.

Adam-12 wrote:It showed me that Levi was town for example.

Here you still don't answer my question, you just state that his answer shows you he is town...how does it do so?

Adam-12 wrote:Did you read the link Mala posted about this? He NAILED scum doing this.

I have read this post, but this is a different game, why are you so fond of pulling other games into this one.
Just because Malakittens nailed scum doing so in one game, doesn't mean it's some kind of glitch in the game and will always work.
Town can also accidentally log in later.

pirate mollie wrote:not really, cos malacat said that it was a serious vote to start with.

That's the whole idea of sarcasm.
I read it as sarcasme, is it so unbelievable that a post like this can be seen as sarcasme?post 14
Please read it again.
piratemollie wrote:I play on sites where d1 is typically 24 hours

Well, this is not one of those websites, the only thing town has in it's advantage is time, so lets use it wisely, and not try to quicklynch.

pirate mollie wrote:and why is this exactly??? in the 2 years we have been playing together the only time you try to leave me out to rot is when you are scum.

VOTE: mantis

Mollie, seriously, this is another OMGUS vote... Do you always just vote people because they vote or suspect you?

pirate mollie wrote:cos shrimp looked scummier at the time. duh.

So, can you explain who you have scum reads on, and why?

pirate mollie wrote:I have teh prohawk as town!!!!

May I ask why?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Adam-12 wrote:It got me to ISO him and see his level of experience, and him to confirm it in thread.

But you could have just ISO'd them without asking the same question constantly.
I still can't see the use of the questions...

Leviathan93 wrote:mafia talk time? they can do that? I thought you could only do that during a night thing. and go where mollie?

I understand that this can be seen as a response from a true townie, but this can just as easily be scum pretending not to know. (or even actually not knowing, he is new.)
The whole "go where mollie?" Is also pretty ridiculous... It's obvious Pirate Mollie did not mean to go to a certain location or anything.
To me it seems more like a noob claim.

-====================================================================================================-

pirate mollie wrote: this is your first decent question so far and it also contradicts question #2

My first decent question? Me asking why you have a sudden town read on someone? It's pretty obvious someone was going to ask.
And how does it contradict my second question?
Shrimp85 wrote:Mollie, seriously, this is another OMGUS vote... Do you always just vote people because they vote or suspect you?

This is about your votes against people that vote you.
Shrimp85 wrote:May I ask why?

This is about why you have a town read...

I can't seem to understand your logic.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Prohawk wrote:Leviathan is one of the newest players, yet should know stuff if he is town...

Even the newest players should be able to know wether they are town or not, we all got a message like that (except scum).

You think I'm scum because I phrased things differently?
shrimp85 wrote:town could use for their benefit.

This is not a scum slip.
shrimp85 wrote:We have all day, don't try to quick lynch, it would be a waste of all the precious time town could use for their benefit.

I was simply trying to explain that time is the only power town has. (including vote)
I always speak about town in third person. There's no need to say it in a 'we ' kind of way, since there is no way I could prove to you I am town other than dying.

I understand why you voted me, but really, you're dead wrong on this one.
And how is this "only the tip of the iceberg" ?

By the way, it's like you skipped all the stuff going on, and only focused on my so called scum slip.
Do you have any other reads?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

prohawk wrote:Shrimp, The explanation is easy. Mollie has a town read on me because I am town.

Just to make this clear, you might be town, yes.
But only
you
can know this for sure.

So when someone suddenly calls someone else town, I would want to hear why they think so and so are town.
Because just as it is important to get a scum read,it's important to get a town read too.

Only I got the answer
pirate mollie wrote:
it is a gut read
but I did like his "are you the watcher or tracker immune ack ack ack" post. it looks town motivated to me.

Which to me is not enough confirmation.

Prohawk wrote:Yeah you=scum. You often include yourself when referring to town, except in your slip. So which scum guy are you?

Trust me, this kind of approach is only gonna get you townie after townie lynched.
I am not scum, I am a townie.
There is nothing else I can say on this matter.

-======================================================================================-

By the way, I just realized this while skimming through ISO's...
Pirate mollie, did you seriously just claim to be a PR? post 66.
NEVER, I mean, NEVER do that...
And WTF Prohawk, I can't believe you just posted that. Post 68
You are seriously asking her to give her PR role out?

You two are messed up...
Well, you know what... I guess we'll see wether or not Pirate Mollie is indeed a town.
If tonight she does not get lynched, then bet your ass she's mafia.

And Prohawk, you have been playing since July, you have the most experience in this game technically.
Why would you post something like that?!
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

(I realize Guille, code-x and Mala have been on this game for longer, but still, Prohawk, you have more experience in this game than most of us )
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Wow, hilarious. post 150

How is this not OMGUS?post 119
He didn't vote you, but because he said "and i am wondering about molly myself." You voted him.

pirate mollie wrote:it isn't based on gut like you tried to insinuate

Want me to quote where you said it was gut feeling?

pirate mollie wrote:haha, not scum but good try so wtf do you make of the blacksmith bizness that malacat and levianthan were banging on about
I am town it is not in my role pm nor does the term blacksmith indicate the flavour what are they talking about do you know?

Maybe I don't understand what you were trying to say, but this seems like a PR claim.

pirate mollie wrote:join date is not an indication of experience level. a lot of people use alts on this site and also people can have a ton of experience on other sites too.

Okay, this is true. But I did check ProHawk's profile, and saw he finished about 5 games, and is in a couple.
So he has more experience in these games then most. ( unless everyone is an alt)
By the way, are alt's even allowed?

ProHawk wrote:He thought my post was about town PR's

Wow, I am an idiot... I see it now xD

@MOD, I'd rather have vote updates
without
the vote-history stuff.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

malakittens wrote:The answer during my first game would have been fine, but I'm not really liking the tone here.

Yes, I must admit, I was a bit angry when I typed that, and I was mocking Adam-12 a bit.
It was just a ridiculous thing Adam-12 said to try to build up his wagon.
He claimed to have read my last game and because of that, he realized I was scum?
[quote"Adam-12"]I reviewed Shrimp's overall post history and I seriously don't think he believes what he is posting itt.[/quote]

Adam-12, I like it that you posted your reads on everyone... that is pro town.
But your votes seem to tell me otherwise.

Adam-12 wrote:think scum reside in the following:

Code, Guille, Mantis

Towards this end:

Vote Guille

You seriously voted the three people who are posting the least.
Easiest votes... they can also just be gone, and need to be replaced out.
Everyone agrees that people should post, that's why it's the easiest vote, and to me the scummiest action to take.

And you didn't even explain why I'm wrong about this.
Adam-12 wrote:His OMGUS case on Mollie is completely inaccurate. His PR Gate is completely inaccurate.

You keep saying things, but it's just empty words.

Leviathan93 wrote:Regardless of just how plain WRONG I think he is

Explain what I'm wrong about.

ProHawk wrote:On second thought I like your idea even more. Please do share who your teammate is and if we should go after him with a watcher or a tracker...

I'm not liking this in post post 204.
Sounds like your threatening for him/her to vote... kind of aggressive don't you think?

mantisdreamz wrote:molly, what are your thoughts on guille? ---> i think he looks scummy

How come everyone's got a scum read on guille? Just because he didn't post much?
Just because people don't post much, does not mean they are scum... heck, I almost lynched town before because he didn't post much.
It's not a solid reason to vote, I think we should let their inactivity get them replaced if it continues.

Piratemollie wrote: what do you think of prohawk? rethink this when I flip cos I am pretty sure I will be the lynch I can see things heading in that direction.

What? seriously? You only had one vote on you!
Sounds like you were getting pressured...and strange enough, one vote was sufficient.

In post 224, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 220, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 202, Mantisdreamz wrote:guille missed that Adam said his case on Shrimp evaporated

In post 140, guille2015 wrote:I like Mala's posts up to this point.

Quite a bit of pages last night. Good information.

Vote Adam

It seems like he is focusing all his attention on shrimp, especially on something that was quite minor, IMO.
It will be interesting to see where he goes from here after he backed down from his Shrimp crusade.

There is something more from him that caught my eye. His questions are loaded questions. I only see scum intent in loaded questions.

My runner up scummy is Pirate Mollie. This one is more gut that anything else, and that I don't see much scummyness from the other posters.

Looks like a scum skim to me...

It really does in a way. I was thinking, maybe he prepared that post a little while before he posted it. And missed out on some of the current going ons ...... maybe i should take a look at the time stamps again.

Is it just me who sees this? I'm pretty sure he
did
see that Adam-12 backed off of the case against me.

mantisdreamz wrote:It's like saying that the first person who /confirms in a game is town. and that's nonsense.

Finally someone understands!!!post 225

Adam-12 wrote:Ok, I think I am starting to like Mantis here.

Yeah, you say this right after he votes for Guille...

-===================================================================================-

I believe we are going to lynch town if we lynch Guille2015...
My conclusions - my reads so far.

Scumradar

High

Adam-12
/\

Piratemollie
|

Leviathan93
|

Prohawk
|

malakittens
|

code_x
|

Guille2015
|

Mantisdreamz
|

Me
\/

Low
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

To clear up the whole guile2015 and code_x position on my charts.

First of all, yes indeed I have a null read on Code_x, that's why he's close to the bottom of the list, because I find him nor scummy nor town. You can see him as the middlepoint of the scum-town radar.
Guile2015 however
did
post something, and to me the post was short, but on it's own not scummy.
My read on Guile2015 is going to be more town than my read on Code_x.
My read on Mantisdreamz is more town than Guile2015.

Code_x does not have to be in the list indeed, but if I were to put him in the list (like I did) , then to me the placement is logical.

Mantisdreamz voting Guile does not make Mantisdreamz scum really.
In my other game I also thought it was a great idea to lynch the ones that are quiet, but I realized that being a quiet player isn't a clear scum tell.

Leviathan93 wrote:plus I see it as filler and completely pointless to the game. a tactic i'd naturally see as scummy I might add. just throwing in pointless dialogue that will make the game harder to read. a scum tell if you must.

What is scummy? The scum radar? It's the same thing as having a list of who you find scum and who you find town.

Leviathan93 wrote:I also would like to point out that you actually put yourself on your scale of whos scum and who is innocent. Are you claiming your innocence here?

Seriously? Isn't it obvious? ofcourse I'm at the bottom of my list, everyone is at the bottom of their lists. I just decided to add myself in it, because I was adding Code_X as the null zone... might as well add it all in.
I'm the only one that I know in this game that is certainly town.

Leviathan93 wrote:but you seem to be acting scummier and scummier in my eyes.

Just letting you know, I criticize a lot, If I find something that I think doesn't add up, I will point this out, wether I find the person town or not.
I expect the same from others. It's my gameplay, I don't like to get all personal about stuff.

Leviathan93 wrote:How can you get a positive read on guille from the "little" he has posted compared to our scummy read of him and then claim that we are in the wrong. as mala said, you would get a null.

Because so far the only thing he posted is not something that makes me get suspicious about him. It's not a null read if you have something to base your read on.
Depending on what he does next, I can decide if I find him more scummy or less, but so far, all I've got on him is a positive read, however small that may be.
Besides, wasn't there a time limit in which you have to post in order to stay in the game?
If he stays quiet for too long, he'll automatically get replaced, and then we can get a better read on the slot.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Malakittens wrote:Love how you dodged my questions, but answered Levi's. >.>

Uhm.. I thought I answered all.
Which ones am I missing?

ProHawk wrote:but if not then the votes will help us get more information from him.

So here I get the message that you want him to speak.

Prohawk wrote:Guille any last words before the blacksmith hammers your head in?

And here I get the message that you want to hammer him.
I don't feel he's getting enough room/time to speak, what if he's gone from the computer for a couple days?

@MOD , How long does it take before a player gets prodded due to inactivity? , And how long before they get replaced?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Post by Shrimp85 »

pirate mollie wrote:I would say he and hawk boy make a cute couple.

Mantisreamz wrote:I think Malakitten and Prohawk look like they could be a scum pair.

Just a tip... don't team hunt. It rarely ever catches two scum at once.

pirate mollie wrote:mantis that is why I got paranoid about you (and I still might again)

And I might again? Sounds like this is some excuse to vote for Mantis again in the future, this way you can say.
"no, I already told you that I might go back on voting him, check this post ".

ProHawk wrote:And I had no intent to hammer.

Then please don't pretend to, it's very confusing.

-==========================================================================-

Adam-12 wrote:You didn't just lurk, you also did a drive-by post after a full 10 pages of activity, which becomes active-lurking which is entirely different and scummy.

Hahaha, omfg, dude Guille2015 did indeed post every day xD

Adam-12 wrote:It is really tinfoil hat without some flips (specifically scum flips). It creates a false sense of certainty and moves the scum hunting analysis into the realm of "pairings" which is deceitful. Its wine you don't wanna drink until you have something solid to go off of (scum flips).

Say more stuff like this.
Adam-12 wrote:The problem is we don't have flips and are uncertain of alignments. Using "pairing" to scum hunt without scum flips is a false scum hunting technique; its illusory. Scum hunting is based on scum tells by individuals, when the individual actually flips scum then its safe to hunt by pairings.

Adam-12 wrote:Hunting by pairings is like eating donuts, you get a quick high but ultimately no nutrition and a sugar/carb crash. Individual scum tells are the meat and potatoes of scum hunting. ;)

just not three times...

Adam-12 wrote:What don't you understand about he doesn't need anyone to defend him and he can defend himself!?

Really? Because while Guille2015 is gone and we let you ramble on with BS, then you might get other people confused.
But now I see that you already understand.
adam-12 wrote:She was clearly defending someone that needed to defend themselves.

Adam-12 wrote:The chances of finding two scum in the two lowest posters of the game is not very good in my estimation.

-=============================================================================-

pirate mollie wrote:scum tend to bump against the tide

pirate mollie wrote:not really when you consider that scum are the ones who either want to stop discussion or steer it.

pirate mollie wrote:scum tend to be stickier with their foses and their votes while steering the game in the direction they want it to go.

Here you're telling us how scum think?
Is this some kind of glitch in the game? all scum think alike?

pirate mollie wrote:also I can't think of a protown reason to keep levi in the game the only people who will want him around are scum.

And now everybody who doesn't vote Leviathan93 are scum... hmm

-=============================================================================-

The reads I'm now getting from Adam-12 is that he is either scum, or just a very lowsy town.
Please don't see this as an insult... it's my honest read, because some things you say are very correct, while others are just completely false.

Now, from Pirate Mollie I am
not
getting any town read whatsoever.
From the PR claim, to the constant OMGUS.
And now her WIFOM's on how scum would act.

Nah, I think I see scum.

UNVOTE: Adam-12
VOTE: Pirate mollie
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Adam-12 wrote:Now that I think about it, I think that RVS tell on Molly does show scum-conscious voting behavior and both Hawk & I were correct in noting it.

What? I'm pretty sure I'm the one that said her vote was scummy, and you who disapproved.

Pirate Mollie wrote:already knew I would most likely be lynched I have played enough games I can see where the herd is going

Is this supposed to convince me you're town?
If you've played enough games I would expect you to at least know not to create crappy WIFOM.
And that subtle PR claim...
Besides, the first time you even said you knew you were going to be lynched, you only had one vote on you.
Is this "lol"you post quite frequently supposed to give me the impression that you aren't feeling pressured?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Pirate Mollie wrote:shrimp guy - retarded. if town he should simply stop posting if scum well bang on job I guess.

You're gonna have to try harder than this really.

pirate mollie wrote:guille - is going wtf. non-committal, defensiveness, safe play.

You act as if safe play is a bad thing... You do realize that as town you also have to play it a bit safe in order to not get yourself mislynched right?
Besides, how is he playing it safe? It seems to me that the word you're really looking for is responsible.

pirate mollie wrote:malacat - her reactions look good IMO. if she is scum she has mastered the art of navigation flow. she has offered up that she will find scum on d2 and the complete scum team by d3. scum don't usually offer this up and
I say hold her to it, if not lynch her.

I agree this is a very bold thing to say of Malakittens... It's one thing to make a promise that has no certainty that it can be kept, but it's another thing to even think about demanding her to keep up to it.
Don't pretend we all don't know it's a stupid claim.
And that on it's own is not enough to lynch her in my opinion.

By the way, this:
"her reactions look good IMO. if she is scum she has mastered the art of navigation flow."
Seems like you are leaning toward a town read, but the other part of the post hints at lynching... confusing really.

By the way, Guille2015...
I really like your posts, very easy to read, very clear, and most important, it all makes sense.
Just your posting style alone is something I can learn from.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by Shrimp85 »

Great, fricken great. I typed out this post with a whole lot of stuff in it, and I tried to copy it, but I pressed ctrl V ! UGH!
So, long story short, I don't like Mollie and Mantis in these posts at all, and Adam-12 just got town points --->post 394

I will explain more tomorrow. I got to go to work.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Guille2015 wrote: ctrl+z works wonders.

No...fricken way. I never knew this.

Pirate mollie

pirate mollie wrote:throw something in there about retarded town herd mentality and I might actually think you are not retarded.

you are very busy ad-hominemming. And this is working against you really.
Your whole post in post 415 is full of personal insults.

I find this voting guille pretty ridiculous.
I am pretty sure both scum are on that wagon now.
That wagon just grows way too fast, at first the reason was because he didn't post much, but now?

Prohawk, Mantisdreamz and Pirate mollie, I would like to know clearly why you find Guille2015 scum.
Just for informations sake.
I really can't find any scummy behavior in Guille2015.

I don't like Mantisdreamz because I believe mantis is just following whatever Pirate Mollie does.
At first you have a scum read on mollie, and then later on you want to team up?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Talking about grooming, if grooming is such a scum tell, then what's mantisdreamz doing in post 488.

mantisdreamz wrote:
also adam and shrimp, if you think i am town at all.. can you please trust my read on mollie?

I'm not going to agree with your read on mollie.
In post
you say you have a huge scum read on mollie, and then later on you want to team up.
Totally switchy.
In post
you even tell adam to take his vote off of Mollie, because if he doesn't you're calling him scum.
Sounds like a threat.
And in one of your latest posts, you say " Adam, levi or guille should be lynched this day. "
I really don't agree. Adam-12 is seriously getting a town read from me, and Guille has done nothing else than make a case on those he finds suspicious.
I do not agree with almost anything you have been doing lately, so no, I will not trust your read on mollie.

Pirate mollie
, what happened to your oh so clear scum read on Leviathan93?
And in post 435 and 439 you seem pretty confident about your scum read on Adam-12, but instead of vote for him,
a couple posts later you just switch to vote Guille2015 because you agree with Mantisdreamz, that he is making a huge case on you.
So, it's an OMGUS.
And you say this
pirate mollie wrote:
yeah I pretty much insult everybody most of the time I usually don't mean any of it if you find yourself wanting to reach through the computer and strangle me you can pretty much bank on me being town if you find yourself liking me and thinking I am making sense you should probably be worried.

For the so manyeth time you WIFOM. You are trying to prove to me that you are town because if you were scum, you would make more sense???

You are definitely number one scum read, and Mantisdreamz is climbing up that ladder too.
your excuse for team working is because you have apparently played so many games together.
I don't trust this at all, I'm going to ask you one question.
Do you two know each other personally?
It might be that one or even both are scum or town, but that you two would work together regardless of each others alignments.
If you did know each other personally, there would be no stopping from you two communicating outside the game.
Which would ruin the game completely.

Leviathan93
can you please place a new post with your reads?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

@Guille2015 , what do you think about what I mentioned in my last post?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

okay, I'm sorry I have been quiet the last couple days. but I'm going to be joining the game effectively from now on again.
I was in another game at the same time as having to work, and now that game has finished, I can put my free time into this game.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

@ Prohawk,
post 470
"Shrimp, Guilles scumminess is in plain sight, but beyond the field of view."

This does not answer my question, I asked why you find Guille2015 scum.

post 528,
"If I didn't believe that you are town, I would be all over your for your sub-par play. You can either drop the Village Idiot act, or get to helping us find scum. Read the whole thread yet? Your reads are way off due to your lack of commitment."

Here you are talking to Borkjerfkin, I don't believe Borkjerfkin is playing the village idiot, his play style is different than yours.
His reads seem pretty logical to me to be honest.

post 562,
I don't like your logic on your reads on Mollie and Guille at all.
This sounds like a horrible plan. So, you admit that if you lynch mollie and she IS town, this will not help you with your read on Guille.
So, don't connect them.

-===========================================================================-

@Mantisdreamz
post 484
"and i am taking a big leap of faith here cause she as often tricked me as scum"

Leap of faith? This smells rotten.
"why is he going to such huge effort to get her lynched?"

And this smells too, why is he trying to lynch someone he finds scum you ask? Is this not what we all do?
So let me get this straight, you are voting Guille because he is making a case against Mollie, and his posts are big?
At first they were too little, now too big. I have the feeling it doesn't matter what Guille does, you'll find him guilty because Mollie does.
And no, there was no dash between the name, you said "Adam, levi or guille should be lynched this day."

"where on earth do you get the part where i'm calling him scum if he doesn't??"

Well, let me show you.
"^Adam, maybe you should remove your vote from mollie, if you are town."

see you say he has to remove his vote, if he is town. Meaning that if he doesn't he's scum. Don't think I'm stupid.

In post 634 ( and 644)
it seems you are having doubts about your read on Mollie.

-=======================================================================================-

@piratemollie
post 501
"also guille read one of my old games is that typical for scum to do on this site or are they like bork and can't even read the game that they are in? in my experience scum tends to be the latter."

There is no formula to finding scum. Everyone acts differently as scum, so you can consider certain actions scummy, but it doesn't mean that any of this is a certain scum tell.

post 504
"also shrimp guy, grooming is what you do during the game in order to prepare for endgame and if mantis were scum she would not want me around for endgame."

Oh, so now you aren't only creating WIFOM about yourself, now you're WIFOM-ing for Mantisdreamz too.
So if Mantisdreamz is scum, she would want you lynched, but because she isn't doing that, she must be town. Horrible

post 543,
"scum have more of a motivation to survive so they are more careful with their posts. that is what hawk boy means when he says scum try to hide and blend in. "

So, now you say scum do hide, at first it was that scum bump against the tides.

-========================================================================================-

@Adam-12,
post 519
"Your replace-in is typical of scum: Deer in the headlights. Scum paralysis; the overbearing weight of the thread and desire not to read. To "mail it in" if you will."

Here I understand you going against Bork for not reading the thread, but I have done the same thing as town too before.
My game had a lot more pages, but still, if the game had around 15 even, I would not like to read all of them.
I like it that you are scumhunting, but that alone is not enough to call someone scum IMO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@borkjerfkin,
post 521
" I want to know why people have such a town hardon for prohawk because I think he's extremely scummy. Hence the question."

I actually agree with you on this one, Prohawk does say some things that are a bit scummy.
However, I can't say I have a big scum read on him either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My read

It is now confirmed that Pirate mollie knows Mantisdreamz personally.
Guille, you say not to use this in the game, but I can't help it. It's there,and I cannot ignore it.

I believe Mantis and Mollie know of each others alignment, and are working together.
Mantis has been following every step of mollie, but I believe she is now seeing that this is becoming too big of a risk to herself.
In these two posts she lets us know she is having her doubts about the town read on mollie In post 634 and 644.
I believe she knows Mollie is scum, and is getting ready for the possibility that Mollie might get lynched.

There, that took a while.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

I know it's usual for people to know each other personally in this game, but the reason I believe they know of each others alignments is because of the way Mantisdreamz was town reading Mollie.
Their main reason for calling each other town and teaming up is because they apparently know each other so well, and played so many games together.
I find this reason pretty lacking to be honest, and the way Mantisdreamz is now doubting her town read on Mollie when the heat on Mollie is continuing is telling me something isn't right.

So, I strongly believe either they are both scum.
Or they are working together behind the scenes. ( or both )
yes, it is possible that they are just working together and don't know of each others alignments, but really, I find that hard to believe,
for people who have played 60 + mafia games apparently, I would expect a little less sloppiness.
I don't expect there to be actual evidence... how can I prove this really?

I didn't think about mentioning this to the mod first, I was just posting what I thought, not thinking about how playing behind the game could get someone modkilled.
I guess I don't have to ask the mod anymore anyways. It's almost impossible for him not to see this.
But now it's out there
@MOD
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Yeah yeah, I know now.
I should have taken it up with the mod, but I didn't so, too late.
From now on I will do so, so now I'm just gonna wait till the mod says something or so.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Besides, whether they are cheating or not, this does not change my vote.
Just don't call me nuts for mentioning it. As much as it is taboo to talk about it unless you have hard proof, it doesn't take a genius to lay the links.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by Shrimp85 »

Well, aside from the cheating shit.
I believe at least one of the two (mollie Mantis) Is scum.
I have a hard time figuring out what is more scummy, Mollie's subtle PR claim at the start of the game, her constant WIFOM on how mafia play, her OMGUS votes + aggressive playstyle.
Or mantisdreamz lack of effort. She just follows Mollie like a dog.

Pirate mollie wrote:
@ shrimp toddler

your post of accusing mantis and I of cheating is offencive on so many levels and goes beyond the pale of the game.

Shrimp toddler? really?

Offensive on so many levels?
As if you are surprised that someone would assume you would cheat if you two team up in the game, and then we figure out you two know each other personally.
I'm going to have to ignore the idea of you two cheating because there is no proof, but I'm sticking with the idea that one if not both of you are scum.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Hey, malakittens, I would really love to see a fixed version of post 777.
By the way, I saw you and Leviathan93 talking about him claiming PR ? Please send me the link to the post, I looked for it, but couldn't find.
Seriously Levi... you are horrible at this game. You keep claiming that you are trying to find scum and do what's best for town, but I can't find any proof of that in your posts.

My two greates scum reads are now Pirate Mollie and Leviathan93.

Mala gets personal likes from me for quoting a Lost Prophets song.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

I am sorry, I have not posted in several days, this is because of an unexpected problem which led me to not be able to access the internet for several days.
So, yeah. Kinda sucky time, I will read what has been going on tonight and will post again what I think either tonight or tomorrow.

I see there is a new player in the game.. thor665, welcome.
Btw, my hammer is bigger.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

by the way, who is Thor replacing? I can't find it anywhere in the game, or on page one.

Return to “Completed Open Games”