Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

Vote: Mcqueen

Busy writing my Midterm and now you're making me want to watch Cars again.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

I hate to do this at the start of a game, but i'll be semi-V/LA until 3/19. I'll have my phone so I can still keep up with the game and it shouldn't be that much of an issue, just wanting to give a heads up just in case anything does come up that renders me incapable of checking the game on my phone.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

I've had Internet access but I've had a hard time logging in on my phone, sorry. I'll have full access back late this evening.

@Brizingre1 - You have three people painted as being scummy; can you provide some reasons why you think they are scummy? As it stands now, you're just band wagoning off of other peoples pressure in an attempt to look like you are helping the town.

@Kassadin - Thats not at all what was said. I dont know how you got that meaning from his post, but greatly misinterpreting things like that isn't going to be beneficial for us.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

I can't believe we are still on this subject. All that we can almost definitely know is that Elmo is not the big. Outside of that we can infer a possible read from that, but I can't fathom how you're getting a scum read from him not knowing there was a vig in the game. If anything it's a null read and maybe even a slight town read. Scum is going to be much more careful with their posting, and I highly doubt any scum would slip on something like not knowing roles.

On the other hand, your insistence on pressuring a non-existent scum tell is suspicious in itself.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

I don't understand why you are wasting your time voting for Rocky. Tajun already said that he's going to be replaced; so putting pressure on him doesn't accomplish anything at all.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

So you want to lynch someone because of your impatience?

That seems like a very anti-town approach. I'm comfortable waiting to find another replacement if it means we actually get some info out of that slot. Town has no incentive to rushing a lynch....
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 153, hokorippoi wrote:
Why is Pizza so far down?

We need to be looking for the mafia Role cop. He is the one I want to lynch today.

@mod
My main laptop died, so I will be on less (reading once a day. Will try to post every 48 hours).

Why in the world would you make a post like this? Obviously lynching the role cop is more important, but that's absolutely impossible to determine on D1.

I didn't like your earlier posting and you have done nothing to make yourself seem any more town.

Kassadin wouldn't be a bad place to start. His ISO isn't that good, as only 1 or 2 of his 9 posts have anything noteworthy in them, both of which are one-liners, which barely pass as content.

He does this every game, even when he's town. He's a poor player and his lack of English makes him always seem scummy (I look into a lot of his games, because I find it entertaining to see how quickly he gets lynched because of it). If we want to PL him that's fine, but I don't think that's an appropriate scum wagon to hop on right now.

I'll put Hoko at L-1 as that's the only lynch i'm comfortable with at the moment (Assuming we don't want to PL Kassadin).

Vote: hokorippoi

Hoko is now at L-1, please don't hammer without a claim.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

I'm more than comfortable testing out the validity of that claim with a lynch.

That's a terrible claim.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

That's a hammer vote I believe.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 205, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 203, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 200, brizingre1 wrote:And if hoko is scum, Riggs is almost certainly one of his partners - he seems to be soft defending him.

Because I noticed that he was the back-up a while ago and was trying to keep him alive?

In post 202, mcqueen wrote:
In post 195, hiplop wrote:why?

Don't want to talk about it, but I'm fine now.

hokorippoi wrote:Ok. I am the Backup Rolecop. That is why I said I wanted the Mafia Rolecop dead.

This is extremely stupid, and I have a feeling it's real. It wouldn't fit hokorippoi's personality to lie about this.

VOTE: hokorippoi

WTF???? It seems like you don't find hok scummy in the post, then you vote him? Why the vote?
VOTE:McQueen

Yeah, Riggs is scum with hoko.

That's assuming that he was unaware of that being the hammer vote. If he was aware of it, then why continue to defend your scum buddy after he has already been hammered? That just wouldn't make sense...
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 153, hokorippoi wrote:
In post 152, brizingre1 wrote:
Town

FuDuzn
Antihero
hiplop
Kamikrazy
kondi
Elmo
Kassadin
Pizzadudes
mcqueen
GuyNamedRiggs
hokorippoi
Scum

Why is Pizza so far down?

We need to be looking for the mafia Role cop. He is the one I want to lynch today.

@mod
My main laptop died, so I will be on less (reading once a day. Will try to post every 48 hours).

Looking back on this, I think we might have just lynched our role cop...I really think this was a soft claim post...Fuck
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

I do not think GNR is the right choice here, let's find another target.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

My apologies for my inactivity. I've been tremendously busy with real life, i'll try to remain active from here on out.

By my vote count, that puts GNR at L-1.

I highly advise you guys get off that wagon. He is DEFINITELY not the lynch for today. If you want to lynch him tomorrow, that's fine. But that's a terrible lynch for today.

I'm comfortable with an Elmo lynch at the moment. Of all the players on the wagon, he had the most incentive to hop on it to try to divert attention away from him.

Vote: ElmoTehAzn
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

You truly believe that I would blatantly defend GNR as the last two remaining scum?

Come on ElmoTehAzn, you can do better than that...
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 291, Antihero wrote:
In post 290, FuDuzn wrote:UNVOTE:

Why are we voting Kami? Antihero you really are trying to make Kami look bad, especially after he said why he has been somewhat inactive(btw I saw he was being replaced out of other games, so I tend to believe him). Please point out his scum tell.

We? You mean me, right? Just trying to make poor Kami look bad.

First off, Kami has been posting in other games and not this one (a quick search of his forum posts will prove that). Selective lurking is a scumtell. But that's not even really the part that bothers me.

Antihero wrote:Scummy soft-claiming is scummy.

This is. If you don't see it, I can't make you see it. Hint: read parts where he's talking about Riggs.

My posting in other games is in games that are just starting and as such don't require as much time to read through and think about. I've been replaced in over half of my games; i'm not selectively lurking. I'm just truly busy.

Why do you automatically assume that my soft-claiming is scummy?
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 316, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Im going to say this.
Active Lurking = Scum.

Can we lynch him now and save GNR for later?
You had an opportunity to come in here and be like "oh hi Im catching up on this game I didn't forget. But YOU DIDNT!" ALSO THERE ARE SPACES IN MY NAME!!!

VOTE: KAMIKRAZY

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

If you're lynching me for any reason other than my soft claiming being perceived as scummy than you're an idiot.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

Your post is irrelevant and dumb, why would I waste my time responding to it?

I soft claimed cop and you vote me for being inactive instead of addressing the soft claim?
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 321, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 319, Kamikrazy wrote:Your post is irrelevant and dumb, why would I waste my time responding to it?

I soft claimed cop and you vote me for being inactive instead of addressing the soft claim?

Wait what? We already have a vig claim and now you casually remark that you are the cop? Why??

Because Antihero already pointed out that I soft claimed; that discussion wasn't going to go away. There is little difference between fully outing myself as a cop and a scum aware of my soft claim.

Because you're not the cop, and I can prove it using this thread.

Sure, i'll start defending myself now. Before you even bother mentioning either post though; #201 was a soft claim and #207 was attempting to back out of it after the hammer to try to get a night investigate off.

@Elmo - Sorry for calling you an idiot.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

I thought I was pretty obvious soft claimed cop at that point based on my no-reasoning push to get the wagon off of GNR. (He was the scummiest player going into night 1, and for me to come out D2 and immediately say not to lynch him seemed like a pretty heavy soft claim). I figured if Scum picked up on the claim that they would Night Kill me, show i'm the cop and therefore prove GNR is innocent. If they didn't pick up on it then I get another free investigation off which would allow me to come out D3 with 3 confirmed town (Or 2 conf, 1 scum).
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

EBWOP: Barring that my investigations didn't get killed.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

Guy_Named_Riggs is the Vigilante.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

I don't think Anti pressuring my soft cop claim is really all that scummy. It's a pretty town motivated thing to do, because if he's scum he knows i'll have to flip at some point and it would look scummy if he was pushing a lynch on the real cop.

I would still prefer an Elmo lynch, who ended up voting me after the discussion of my soft cop claim and managed to ignore that while still trying to lynch me.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

To clarify; I think Scum would have realized there was no point to argue against my soft claim. They know i'm the cop without any way to be protected, so i'm dead anyways. No reason to out yourself as potentially scummy when I flip when you can just wait till night time to take out the PR.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 362, Kassadin wrote:Lynch me if u want

Ok.

Vote: Kassadin
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 364, Kassadin wrote:town will be losing another townie.
vote:Kassadin

Hope my lynch will help town to get information

If you're no longer interested in playing the game replace out, don't self-vote.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

Wtf?
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

Prod Received.

I still don't think Antihero is the right lynch for today. Scum gains absolutely nothing from pointing out that I soft claimed.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

Sure i'll push the vote count in Hips favor.

Vote: HipLop
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #28) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

Meh this was my first game handling a PR so my play was a bit off. I definitely shouldn't have been so anxious to claim. I guess i'm content with the way that I was able to throw scum off of my PR scent at the end of D1, but overall I probably played that poorly.

Oh well, nice win fellas.

Return to “Completed Open Games”