farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 - Well, it has been a while, how's the kid?

He's 3 1/2 and had a blast during Halloween. He's a sweetheart and a spoiled only child at the same time.
I love him so.
He wanted to be Superman this year. So much fun!

Vote: Hoopla

Weren't you supposed to vote me according to the sign up thread for the game? Why didn't you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

@Charlie: Why did you not ask everyone a question?

In post 9, fatlikepig wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Having not had much experience with these mechanics either, are Vengeful kills usually agreed upon before a lynch?

I have seen vengeful kills usually with the person who has the most votes deciding who to shot, however giving your view on who you think is scum with reason's can always help a person decide who is scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod:
Not being nitpicking I swear but could you put either the number of votes on each person or how many votes they are from lynch please.

@Hoopla: What changed your mind from what you said in the Queue thread.

Rainbow reminded me that until we see the scum use there 2 shot ability or we lynch the mafia member with that ability I would advise against naming any town reads. This is nightless and giving anything more then scum reads will help the mafia more with a nightless game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rainbow: I'm just going to remind you that scum has the ability to shot 1 player, once a day, 2 shots total. I don't want to tell the scum team whom I think is town, if I can keep that player till end game or lynch the scum member that has that ability would rock.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Collyer: my vote was very serious and not RVS at all.
I find it odd that someone says they will vote a player and then change their mind for virtually no reason.
I detect fear in our dear Open Game List Mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 65, Hoopla wrote:
In post 59, farside22 wrote:I find it odd that someone says they will vote a player and then change their mind for virtually no reason.

Would you have questioned me if I had chosen to follow through with voting you? Stop spinning something for the sake of it.

No. However the next quote where I asked you why you didn't and your answer tells me you didn't have a reason.

In post 52, Hoopla wrote:
In post 27, farside22 wrote:@Hoopla: What changed your mind from what you said in the Queue thread.

I don't know. It was a very impulsive decision. I thought about voting you, though, but just... didn't.

In other words you were doing it for discussion.

@whispersilk : If Hoopla doesn't give you scum vibes who does and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

EBWOP

In other words you
NOT
were doing it for discussion.
[/quote]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

@Whisper: I don't know Hoopla better. The last game I recall with Hoopla was she looked really town, sounded really town and was scum. She's a good player.
I don't like the wagon moving this fast this early

unvote

I think more discussion is required. I have a few things in my head on how I expect scum to be in this game and I'm looking for those tells.
I never really think a RVS vote twice is a scum tell, especially with a hydra and Noodle did explain it. Did you find the explanation lacking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Derpy Hooves wrote:I think unless there is a consensus on who is the most scummy person is, the kill should not be used.

Just cause people voted wrong once, doesn't mean their reads are useless.

This is bad.

First off is the consensus is that someone is scummy people are going to vote and pressure the person anyways.
Second if a town player is lynched day 1 getting rid of a scummy player (whether that person is town or scum) helps the town.

@Hoopla
Hoopla wrote:
In post 79, farside22 wrote:@Whisper: I don't know Hoopla better. The last game I recall with Hoopla was she looked really town, sounded really town and was scum. She's a good player.

And the game before that you lynched me for a non-existent slip. :cry:

Maybe I am just one of those people you need to read oppositely.

It's not my fault you replaced someone I found scummy. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 94, Hoopla wrote:Scumteam is Derpy Hooves, Guy_Named_Riggs and Rainbowdash.

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Rainbow wrote:
Ok so why are you pulling the vote off Hoopla, or at least what is your current opinion of her?

Hoopla was at l-2 on page 4. I don't want to see a quick lynch of anyone that early unless I feel 100% good about the lynch.
2) I'm going back and forth on my feelings for Hoopla. Whisperingslik gives me a bit of thought process on seeing something more.
As for the whole Hoopla putting someone elses names and it causing her to be noticed for doing it. I would like to point out I was the first person and only person to mention it. No one else said anything till I did.
@Rainbow: Had I not said anything do you really think anyone else or yourself would have said something about her change of mind?

In post 111, NoodleGoomba wrote:UNVOTE: Hoopla, that wagon is really bad. I don't see what's particularly scummy about Charlie, either.

farside is looking pretty scummy IMO. Trying to put together serious reasoning based on something said before the game started? Doesn't look good to me. As someone else said, ScumHoopla would have no more - and probably less - incentive to go against what she said than TownHoopla.

VOTE: farside22

Derpy Hooves is also a bit scummy.

~Goomba

In post 126, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 68, Charlie wrote:

Why didn't you say something sooner about this?
What about moving a conversation along and scum hunting is scummy? Why do you find Derpy Scummy?
This post is almost vomit of what others already said to me with nothing back up your own view.

vote: Noodle

In post 48, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:

Rainbow Dash is almost certainly scum. Gut.

Derpy Hooves is most likely scum for that trainwreck of an argument.

unvote

Vote: Derpy Hooves

And if anyone cares to make an issue of the fact that Hoopla sheeped me, and then I sheeped back, I'll laugh. Loudly, derisively, and condescendingly. Twice, even.

Why did you switch your vote off of Charlie? What is your view on him? What about the argument is a trainwreck?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please fix the above quote.

The comment below should be right after Noodle's quote.

Why didn't you say something sooner about this?
What about moving a conversation along and scum hunting is scummy? Why do you find Derpy Scummy?
This post is almost vomit of what others already said to me with nothing back up your own view.

vote: Noodle
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 137, Charlie wrote:
In post 132, Apple Jack wrote:Its not that I'm shy. I'm trying to play a different type of game under this name. Sort of like SV does when he isn't playing under his main.

Hah. Suit yourself. And for the record, SV ain't nopony special; I'm jus sayin'

@farside22: Dangit, you keep on messing up your quote pyramids. I didn't write what you quoted me (but since no
pony
body ever read whats inside quotes, it doesn't cause much of a stir).

The post was directed to Shatter anyways.

In post 139, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 133, farside22 wrote:
Rainbow wrote:
Ok so why are you pulling the vote off Hoopla, or at least what is your current opinion of her?

Hoopla was at l-2 on page 4. I don't want to see a quick lynch of anyone that early unless I feel 100% good about the lynch.
2) I'm going back and forth on my feelings for Hoopla. Whisperingslik gives me a bit of thought process on seeing something more.
As for the whole Hoopla putting someone elses names and it causing her to be noticed for doing it. I would like to point out I was the first person and only person to mention it. No one else said anything till I did.
@Rainbow: Had I not said anything do you really think anyone else or yourself would have said something about her change of mind?

General read of Hoopla right now is what then? I cant tell from this post.

Also yes, I think no pony would have even mentioned that she didn't vote for you if you left it alone. Its a nullish tell that somehow got a wagon to L-2, warning bells all over there.

I still like my GNR vote in a less, drinky, state. He is putting pressure on NG for something that is flat out incorrect. Looking at the compisition of the wagon that formed on Hoopla, NG is probably the "weak" link for player skill, no offense intended. If you actually look at it, NG called Hoopla slight
town
for the non-vote on farside and has moved his vote. Granted GNR hasnt posted since, but the entire basis of his vote has been ripped apart at this point.

Also you ponies really haven't figured out who DH is?

*tisk*

I'm undecided how I feel about Hoopla at the moment.

In post 145, NoodleGoomba wrote:farside, your post confuses me... I know the tags are messed up. I presume you meant for the stuff that you (accidentally) put in the Charlie quote to be aimed at us?

I didn't say anything sooner because I didn't have a chance any sooner.
Umm... nothing?
A lot of his posts are short and useless, and come in great numbers, while the longer ones give me a gut scum read.
Maybe you're right, but it's only page five and I haven't spent a great deal of time on this game yet.

@whisper it was RVS. I didn't like Noodle's vote, so I changed it. Nothing especially made Hoopla a better choice than you, because not much had happened.

Noodle should be taking this over the weekend, I might be unable to post on Monday and Tuesday.

~Goomba

I think I like Noodle better is that weird?

Noodle wrote:1. Look at all posts signed Goomba. The post he mentioned it in was the first post after you brought it up. He had not posted in-game except to answer a direct question and to fix our RVS. He brought it up as soon as he thought about it.
2. Scum hunting in itself is not scummy, but calling things scum-reads based off of nothing scummy whatsoever can be scummy.
3. Why did you feel the need to call us out on vomiting the same things as other people have, but not call out your loyal following of vomiters who vomit back everything you say, hmm mizz farside?

1. I missed that you 2 signed at the end of your post
2. what?
3. Like who? I'll tell you what I hate is comments like this that doesn't give a name. In general if I have a town read on someone I don't talk about them much till I start to see something scummy come from them.

As for my unvote on Hoopla I can understand your view on that. I however didn't have a secondary scum read (IE: I was tunneled on Hoopla too much to have a secondary scum read). A few people catch my attention then come off, then kick me, then come off.
You will find it annoying.

unvote:

Vote: Shattered

You want to explain your vote on Derpy and why you unvoted Charlie with barely a reason I noted?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I tend to agree with Rainbow about GNR. Lots of fluff, low under the radar play and not contributing to the conversation.
Same to be said about SV right now in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #167 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 158, NoodleGoomba wrote:
In post 148, farside22 wrote:1. I missed that you 2 signed at the end of your post
2. what?
3. Like who? I'll tell you what I hate is comments like this that doesn't give a name. In general if I have a town read on someone I don't talk about them much till I start to see something scummy come from them.

As for my unvote on Hoopla I can understand your view on that. I however didn't have a secondary scum read (IE: I was tunneled on Hoopla too much to have a secondary scum read). A few people catch my attention then come off, then kick me, then come off.

1. Understandable. ;)
2. nevermind. I can't think of an easy way to explain what I meant.
3. Doofen-howeveryouspellhisname avvy guy. He parroted your words almost exactly a page and a half later, along with a guy that parotted them directly after you, who I will go back and find his name when it isn't my turn on warlight.

@Hoopla, will come later. busy
~Noodle]

3. Derpy is a town read of mine. For a brief moment I thought possible buddying scum but the more he post the more I find him town.
It's that
foot
hoof
in mouth that makes me want to pinch her/his cheeks type read for me.

In post 164, Hoopla wrote:Just tell us. Don't be afraid. I won't judge you.

Why do you want to know?
Last edited by Whiskers on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Rainbow wrote:@Farside - Make a guess on Hoopla if nothing else here.

*Bitch moment response*

You can't make a judgement call on DH till Thursday and your demanding a guess from me. Why? What the fuck is the point of a guess and why can you wishy washy response and demand answers? I don't think so.
You want to withhold your reads, then don't bother acting like others should respond to you.

*non bitch response*

No.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

@Rainbow: I'm looking for scum through the chaos. I find Hoopla constant push on finding out who Derpy may be an alt of is a waste of space and time. Its post like that that just reads as someone trying to scum hunt but really just wasting time. I would lean scum but my gut sometimes feels differently.
I have SV and GNR as lurking scum, which I would expect with a game that is nightless.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I also never realized I would have issue not talking about my town tells. I hope we can get the 2 shot scum bag day 1. I already have a will not lynch list started.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Hoopla wrote:I wasn't trying to pass it off as scumhunting, farside. It was for my own interest.

That went on and on and on too many times. Once Derp said no it should have been dropped. There was no purpose to continuing asking. If Derp is an alt it is her choice to be one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

@GNR: I took a brief look into one of your games you were town. You were able to post on page 6 a few town reads and null reads.
newbie game
Then short after did an analysis of each player you had a null read. Why have you not done that here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks to Primate (who if you are reading this game) giving me tips on how to search post better for meta purposes.

GNR

town game
Gave opinions, views and comments at the start of the game just fine.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go
same here

scum game
no analysis till many, many page later, acts confused, follows and lurkerish.

unvote:
vote: GNR
Last edited by Whiskers on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 225, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Did you notice that I replaced into that game on day 2? therefore, giving reads was a lot easier

I have put 3 games you where able to participate that you were town. Whether you replaced or not is no matter. This is page 10 you should have more then crap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

I really don't enjoy votes without reason.
Hoopla you want to explain the switch there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:58 am

Post by farside22 »

First off I pointed out SV's post and that most recent post has me going back. I don't find anything he posted town. I found his attack on Charlie weak, his switch on Derpy (a wagon at the time with no reason) and now he switches to GNR and still avoids answering my questions.
Yup I'm calling him scum and I'm not switching that one.

unvote
vote: Shattered

In regards to the lurker talks. This is not lurker hunting. Content is what I crave from GNR. Not this I don't know and lost.
@RD: How long is it okay for GNR not to have a read and float along before you think he is scum? I've very serious about this question.

Charlie's vote and lack of comments about what is actually going on and tunneling. I'm calling scummy at this point. I don't' even know who or what Collyer is. He's been so invisible to me I forgot the dude was in the game.

Also @RD In regards to Hoopla, the buddying and following really reads scummy, but I still feel deep inside that she's not scummy. I wish I could explain gut.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will be doing a comparison between noodle and SV tomorrow.
I have had the worse headache and a long f@$#ing day. I'm too grumpy for words right at this moment to do the analysis.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Evaluation of SV and NoodleGoomba

SV: Total of 5 post in game:
First real post
In post 48, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Response to Charlie: Oh wow, you remember one of my popular catchphrases. What precisely are you looking for here? Brownie points? Buddying? Friendship? Marriage?

Vote: Charlie

As for the rest of you: I hate ponies. Deal with it.

Attacks charlie for buddying and brownie points (weak stuff).

post 126 vote hops on Derpy putting her a L-2 with no reason stated

Doesn't answer question I asked or Derpy asked and jumps on the next BW in the game with no reason

In post 259, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Okay, I was ALL SET to vote hoopla, but she has to go and actually post REASONABLE CONTENT now. Hmpff.

unvote

Vote: GNR

That should return him to L-2 status.

Noodle:

If you look at the difference between Noodle and Goomba there are big differences in style
Example is Noodle
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 0#p3554630
More thought out.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 1#p3562891

more evaluation

and if you look further more talkative of the 2.
He (noodle) seems to be the more dominate of the heads.

Plus there was this which seems to get missed

In post 238, NoodleGoomba wrote:Too lazy to check that meta right this second, but with links +farside+hoopla all voting him, And a promise to read the meta later, Count my vote as being on GNR, I just want to run it by
Goomba
before we vote or anything.
~Noodle

What I would like from Noodle (no offense Goomba but Noodle articulates a bit better in my view).
To put together a list of whom they both find scummy and why in their next post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh look SV gets to lurk while you string up someone that is in here and communicating.
This is me not voting Noodle.

@Noodle: I don't care if you confer with your other head. Give reads on who you think is scum and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

*bitch response*
Tell you want Rainbow. I think SV is lurking scum. You think Noodle is opportunistic and lazy scum. Why don't we have SV vote Noodle and if Noodle is town he shoots SV.

*normal non-bitch response*

@Rainbow: Why don't you wait to see what Noodle thinks for a moment here. Deadline is in 3 days. Lets see what Noodle has to say. I would like to know why you are ignoring SV and my case on him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #320 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 319, Charlie wrote:^^Might as well go with that idea.
VOTE: SV
A nice, comfortable L-2 on a lurker. Yay!

If you like the idea, why are you voting for SV?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

@Derpy: Shattered is not voting for Noodle.
Why do you like my plan?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

@Rainbow: Because your acting very stubborn and not responding to my case. And obviously not reading. My case on SV is more then just lurking it's voting on BW's with no reason and dodging questions. The active lurking is minor in comparison.
If I thought I could push a wagon on SV right now I would. No one is listening to me and with GNR voting and a few people finding him scummy I don't see anyone joining.
I'm also seeing FLP as scum at this point.

discuss
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Noodle (not Goomba) How you feel about Charlie is my impression of how FLP is playing this game.

@SV: If you find Charlie so scummy why are you not voting or pushing a case on him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

@FLP: How is Noodle actively lurking in your view? Also most of what I see from you is agreeing with people without adding anything knew. Something someone said in one post I see you say close to the same thing and agreeing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Example of what I see from FLP
One post RD says this.
In post 120, Rainbowdash wrote:Ok, fine.

Vote GNR

He mostly is making non-contributing posts, but at the same time took an odd stance with respect the wagon on you voting NG for what is essentially a random vote and doesnt have anything to do with the pregame stuff.

I still am a little iffy on a few others, and this game feels like we are missing anything from about half the game, but out of the lurkery/whoknowsit ponies, he is the best spot for some inital pressure.

Next post FLP follows with close to the same comment.
In post 121, fatlikepig wrote:Apologies for the absence. Exams are a pain in the patootie.

GNR wrote:Well, I usually have a hrad time getting reads this early in games.

Scummy. Scum say these types of things because they don't want to commit to reads/to keep their plays open.

GNR wrote:what makes you think the scum team is such?

Already asked = useless question.

So, instead of not contributing at all, GNR has now gone to pretending to contribute. Hrmm.

VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

DH wrote:I think unless there is a consensus on who is the most scummy person is, the kill should not be used.

Just cause people voted wrong once, doesn't mean their reads are useless.

DH wrote:The only thing that makes me think she could be town is I really think she is one of those players who think they are gods gift to mafia, and has declared the 3 scum. I'd be fine testing her theory out, but ill kill her in return with my vengeful kill.

Hypocrisy.

I'll have to find more later. The hubby and I are going to sit down to watch a movie now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 357, fatlikepig wrote:
Fars wrote:@FLP: How is Noodle actively lurking in your view?

As Hoops noted, he posted huge walls of text that didn't actually contain that much content.

I'm glad Hoops noted it. So your just following then.

Since you brought up Scales of Justice as an example. I will say I did not see you following much in that game.
In fact you had your own oppinion and views in that game when people where going back and forth.
here for reference
Your lack of oppinion and following of others when they bring someone up as scummy in comparision to your game play in Scales is what I read as scummy.

I would also like to point out:

In post 351, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 348, farside22 wrote:@Noodle (not Goomba) How you feel about Charlie is my impression of how FLP is playing this game.

@SV: If you find Charlie so scummy why are you not voting or pushing a case on him?

I find Goomba scummier.

That SV has yet to point out what makes Goomba scummier.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 377, fatlikepig wrote:Also, @fars: You'll note that I followed both the DY wagon and the Eijo wagon (we don't talk about that one though >.<) D1. I think it's fair enough that I've been acting similarly here.

Yes you felt both were scum and as I said I saw more of your own POV in that game then this game. All I see here is a lot of following.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 391, fatlikepig wrote:
fars wrote:Yes you felt both were scum and as I said I saw more of your own POV in that game then this game. All I see here is a lot of following.

Yes, and I felt that both GNR and NG were scum in this game, too. I don't see the difference there.

I've had my own POV on the GNR wagon. RD even stated that I wasn't sheeping her for the "right reasons", so I don't see how I've "just been following" this game.

You going to keep using others words to clear yourself?
Why don't you tell me in your own words whom is on your scum list and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #404 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I can't really go into detail, but I feel that farside is just skimming this thread and has no clue what's actually going on. Thus, scum.

That being said, I'm still town.

If you believed that you should shoot me if your town then.
Saying I'm skimming is BS though.

FLP: All I see is lots of null with very little comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #408 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

With that said in case SV is some how town with all the lurking and lack of case:
This is all based on if SV is town:

Derpy is town. No way would scum be hammering a townie knowing they could be shot.
Collyer is more likely scum or GNR because if SV is town they would lurk and cast a vote without controversy out of fear of being shot.

Just see Mini Theme - That 70's Show as an example of why I say this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 409, Hoopla wrote:farside, why not Charlie?

I forgot about it. I would add him for sure especially based on his reaction below:

In post 412, Charlie wrote:Hoopla, you just made a suggestion for SV's hypothetical vengekill target. Yet, recall early game that you were the one who said "we should trust Town to make their own decisions". Way to go, Hoopla. Way to go... Woohoo.

Fear. Plain and simple fear. He gets mentioned as a possible target and reacts and lashes out.
If SV is town I would go after Charlie.

In post 415, Hoopla wrote:Rainbow, is NG's post 413 a town slip?

Not asked to me but I have a town read on NG most of this game. (expect when Goomba talks).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #443 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 440, Charlie wrote:
farside22 wrote:Fear. Plain and simple fear. He gets mentioned as a possible target and reacts and lashes out.
If SV is town I would go after Charlie.

Oho, them fighting words. I think SV is Town, so you're all set to go after my hide?

When did you say you thought he was town. Your vote on him says otherwise.

In post 441, Apple Jack wrote:Charlie, farside, noodle scum team?

Possible...

My biggest problem is from my understanding farside is a much better player than what I've seen here. She even attempted to teach people how to catch scum. If SV flips town, I feel that out of everyone here, she would know better.

Idk what Charlie is doing but she is so obviously scummy, it's almost like she is acting like a VI on purpose.

Noodle I think is scum based on the counter wagon, but that isn't absolute. I still haven't read his big post yet.

Everyone else is null

You have the wrong person. I don't teach people shit. I explain what I see as scummy and argue with people all the time. I stopped being a IC for a reason. I'm too emotional of a player to teach anyone anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Derpy Hooves wrote:Sorry farside, I guess I mis-understood the purpose of this

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18359

@ Charlie, becareful not to be around those anvils when pinky gets a twitchy tail.

There is a huge difference between discussing games and playing them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Thank you for claiming scum Charlie.

In post 412, Charlie wrote:Hoopla, you just made a suggestion for SV's hypothetical vengekill target. Yet, recall early game that you were the one who said "we should trust Town to make their own decisions". Way to go, Hoopla. Way to go... Woohoo.

Basically you were just not okay with Hoopla mentioning your name. If you felt this way below.
*Flutterbitch response*
Because I don't want him to be dictating these sort of things.

*Fluttershy response*
Um, perhaps maybe we should just try to lynch a lurker in an effort to reduce the pool of lurker-suspect scum and at the same time hope that if we had mislynched lurker-Town, then said lynchee will Vengekill another lurker to off lurker-Mafia. Of course, this is just my idea, you don't really have to like it if you don't want to...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 am

Post by farside22 »

SV's an idiot that should never get a gun in any game.
Bah!!!!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”