RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Pf wheres the vote on me? Youve Voted for me consistently the last 2 games we were in. What changed? are you ignoring me because your mad at me? lol
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

Vote Yoyo

Kondis right.
How is Whiskers scum
is totally how scum would phrase it to blend in.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

I saw sense in what kondi did. I supported it because it made sense. i explained it because it made sense. you totally ignore the case on yoyo and without even addressing it you try to derail that wagon. How is what i did scummy compared to what your doing?

If you think my reaction was bad what do you have to say about yoyo's reaction? You seem to have a huge blindspot towards him. why?

Another question. Some people had negative reactions to Kondi. I agreed with what Kondi did because i saw sense in it. Does that make it automatic bad?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

Il check out Whiskers and her wagon later.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Yoyo hasn't give me much to work with here. what he did post i used. Im not saying Yoyo is 100% scum. But my vote on him was important to get more reactions.
DLG wrote

I purposefully stayed out of the kondi2424/YoYoGuy435 interaction precisely because I found nothing scummy in either of them. I didn't want to muddy those waters by chiming in before it had a chance to play out. Not a blindspot. Not "attemtpting to derail the wagon". Just the opposite.

Really? You actually think you didn't derail the wagon? If somebody should have called me out on my post it should have been Yoyo and not by a person who especially has no reads on both of them. You could have gotten a lot of information from me vs yoyo. but no you didnt want to. you just used something as flimsy as this
DLG wrote

Is totally how scum would phrase it to sheep on to a wagon.

And if you Didn't find anything scummy in their posts, you should have got in and done something to get a proper read out of them.you didn't try to get a read on them. and you used something as flimsy as that to call me scum. that just makes you a hypocrite.

Your Unvote puzzles me. You seem to believe in reactions as the best scumhunting strategy as do i. But Your reaction tests have been fail till now. If you actually believed i was scum why didnt you try and get more out of me. you seem to have shifted to a whole different wagon now. Did you try to setmeup for an easy mislynch if you got a bad reaction out of me? Did you pussy out after finding out Im better than you at this game? you can ignore the last question. But seriously why move on to a whole different someone if Your so ""good"" at catching scum with reaction tests.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I Don't know if yoyo is scum. You don't know if yoyo is scum. i don't know if you are scum. you don't know if i am scum.
In post 52, RedPanda wrote:
Vote Yoyo

Kondis right.
How is Whiskers scum

This statement yoyo should have called me out on. not you. what you should have done is to watch it play out between yoyo and me to make a read. My vote isn't a vote to lynch obviously.

Any reactions. If the wagon took off, bluegingham's response to the pressure would have been worth seeing. And, the responses/reasons of anyone who joined in and how players moved away from it.

UNVOTE: bluegingham

Worthless to continue that line now that it's exposed.

Your a hypocrite because of this. I mostly think your just an idiot Who just talks big Since you seem to think you've done nothing wrong.

Why should I ignore that question? Perhaps you should have had enough self-control to edit it out yourself if you wanted it ignored. I neither think you are better at the game than me, nor do I lack the intestinal fortitude to challenge anyone on this entire site.

Good reaction. if You were actually decent at this game. you would have totally avoided that.
I never once boasted about my skill level. Please try to come up with something original. I know all this talk about people bragging being a scum tell makes it inviting for you to plagiarize the argument (it seems to be what you are best at). But, at least you could make sure it applies to your target before stealing it.

another good one. This tells me that Your pretty good at setting people up for mislynches. which Satisfies me on my read that your just a pussy who got scared of me.

I'm curious. Are you just over-sensitive to my original attack? Or, do you have an interest in drawing attention away from FanFiction?

here i am Trying to tell you that Your drawing attention away from yoyo and look what your saying.

RedPanda wrote:Il check out Whiskers and her wagon later.

This seems to have been interupted by our back and forth. Any comments on it?

this is the only post which gives me a good town read. i've mostly skimmed through it. Its diwali in my country right now.so il check it out when i get the time to do so.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Letme Rephrase that. my vote isn't to lynch. its with an intent to lynch.Why am i explaining this? i don't know. since all of you are Voting with an intent to lynch only. 2 votes on yoyo isn't going to magically get 4or 5 more votes on him and get him lynched. my vote on yoyo is to show him that im serious about my vote against him.

I have no damn problem with people having opinions. What i have a problem is with people defending someone else when that someone hasn't defended himself at all. None of you have any concrete proof to call someone scum. i dont have any either. The way yoyo phrased that got me a scumvibe from him which i tried to act on and which i got resistance from DLG and not yoyo. Which made me want to focus on DLG , whom i focused on next.
@princess kiwi - The phrasing made me think he could be scum and that i should start with him. how hard is it to understand that? I am not tunneling on him. I haven't made a case against him. i am not trying to gather votes against him. I am trying to get a read from him.

All the buddying here is pretty scummy in my opinion. Il give you an example- i attack yoyo. DLG defends him. Me and DLG crossvote each other. who do you think yoyo is going to support regardless of evidence. Let the defender First defend. you can all have an opinion on our interactions. Keep ignoring this And Im pretty much going to keep calling you guys out on defending because you aren't letting me do my job.
Again its diwali in my country right now. for all who dont know what it is. its sort of a major festival in my country. Il start on Fanfiction next when i have the time since yoyo's not going to be available till the next week.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

@DLG You seem to have Misunderstood it then. your no way town in my eyes. There's only one point in 166 which gave me a slight town read. There is no Town motivation to defend somebody you have no reads on.

First, I did pose the hypocritical question about RedPanda deflecting for FanFiction, on purpose. RedPanda noted it, true. But, he didn't make any attempt to make anything of it. This strengthens my belief that he's not interested in scumhunting on his own; he's just interested in a fight.

Are you going with this again? You seem to think i think your town. I hope my last point clarified it for you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Il be really busy till sunday. Will start being really active after that.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Im back. rereading now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

First letme explain Why I got a scumvibe from yoyo. Newbie scum Generally don't know what to say. Newbie town have no pressure - they can say whatever they want. Newbie scum Will think long and hard before they post something because they dont want to attract any attention and they want to make sure they dont lurk also. They need to post something but something which doesn't make people raise any eyebrows. When yoyo Asked

How is whiskers scum

That was the reaction i expected from newbie scum. I didn't think i had to explain this.

Next post on DLG
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by RedPanda »

UNVOTE: FanFiction

VOTE: YoYoGuy435

I was going to wait until his V/LA was over. But, if he's going to post and vote while on it, he doesn't deserve that courtesy.

So what does this mean? Am i a null read to you now?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Pinkfloyd as scum is easy for me to catch in his first few posts. He hasn't given me a lot to work on but im pretty sure hes town. if he has actually gotten better at this game - I would be surprised.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 217, FanFiction wrote:@Vail: Sorgster and RedPanda. We're thinking about switching the vote, but Whiskers is still on my scum list. Which reminds me...

RedPanda wrote:@DLG You seem to have Misunderstood it then. your no way town in my eyes. There's only one point in 166 which gave me a slight town read. There is no Town motivation to defend somebody you have no reads on.

Um...there's plenty of reasons. Like, attacking someone's bad reasoning? Even if you don't have the read on the target of an argument, it doesn't mean you can't get a read on the attacker from it. Also, this is a game with both masons and monks, and even though they can be infiltrated by a "werewolf mason" or "mafia monk," odds are defending another is going to be significantly more common.
DLG saw your reasons suspicious. And now I'm finding your reasons for finding him suspicious to be suspicious.

I have to disagree. It just screws the attacker and gives the defender a free get out of jail card. This game even proves it. I find yoyo scummy. I target him with that point. DLG attacks me saying the way i used that point is sheeping. ME and DLG attack each other. yoyo Gets a free pass.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Princess kiwi Deas and sorgster are my strongest town reads at the moment. I Haven't played with scum sorgster but this is his town play.
Deas has been consistent in his playstyle the whole game and princess kiwi's posts although misguided are what i would expect town would post.
Kondi is Just not on yoyo's team.
Fanfiction and Whiskers are Two people i need to watch out for. Im still a blank on the both of them.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Ive ignored three people. 2 i haven't had much to work with. and one because im still not sure.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

because i Pointed out a reason which felt scummy to me. And you used that reason to call me scum. And now you think hes scum. which means You have to take it as a null read.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

I Totally understand that. But your reasons for finding me scummy were that i sheeped on to someone (who you didnt have a read on.)
but i didn't and I've shown that i found him genuinely scummy. Im not asking you to say im town. Shouldn't that read of yours be null?

And Also your still assuming i think you are town which you shouldn't be doing Because I'm going in a whole different direction.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 282, DLG wrote:
In post 279, RedPanda wrote:I Totally understand that. But your reasons for finding me scummy were that i sheeped on to someone (who you didnt have a read on.)
but i didn't and I've shown that i found him genuinely scummy. Im not asking you to say im town. Shouldn't that read of yours be null?

And Also your still assuming i think you are town which you shouldn't be doing Because I'm going in a whole different direction.

Sure, you gave an explanation,
after
you were called out for sheeping. But, you can't unring a bell.

And, when I want your input on what my reads
should
be, I'll ask for it.

Your stern warning is duly noted. I tremble with fear of the terrible wrath that may yet ensue should I fail to heed it.

How do i even debate with someone who tries to make a joke out of everything i say. Your just a pussy Who Keeps backing out of any discussion. Im pretty sure your yoyo's buddy. and you just cut your deadweight loose.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

Thats because your not the one receiving it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 276, DLG wrote:
RedPanda wrote:So what does this mean? Am i a null read to you now?

It means I felt YoYoGuy435 deserved a vote. What
gives you the idea (or, hope?) that I no longer
find you scummy?

Sorgster wrote:He probably didn't notice it himself and could have been doing it to protect his buddy.

Step 1. Carefully read the thread.
Step 2. Reply to what has been asked in a cogent manner.

Give it a try, and get back to me.

@ Whiskers
It may be acceptable to offer input while on V/LA. It just seems that YoYoGuy435 was taking advantage of the situation to me. Not all breaches of etiquette are scummy; this case seemed scummy.

In post 278, DLG wrote:Or, I think you are both scum from different teams.
Surely, with your superior playing ability, you can grasp this concept.

This is the basic failure of your insistence that pointing out a scummy move by a player attacking someone equates to a defense of the player being attacked. In this set-up, that doesn't hold true.

In post 282, DLG wrote:
In post 279, RedPanda wrote:I Totally understand that. But your reasons for finding me scummy were that i sheeped on to someone (who you didnt have a read on.)

after

should
be, I'll ask for it.

Your stern warning is duly noted. I tremble with fear of the terrible wrath that may yet ensue should I fail to heed it.

three jabs at me in one night. of course you think hes playing it cool.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

Thats because Im being constantly attacked for scumhunting.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

And

I had a scumread on x WIth my awesome scumhunting ability.
he called me scum for this ability and had a null read on yoyo.
he then suddenly realizes that x is really scum.

Conclusion - no redpandas definitely not town. hes scum just on the other team.

And im saying

If you were town you would treat that read on me as null.Why? because you cant be so sure.

Now Why did i Start asking these questions When The only person whos attacking me is now agreeing to a yoyo lynch?
Its simple. I had a Scumread on DLG. and ive been using my awesome ability to try to find out if he really is scum or not. why? because im pretty sure I'm either going to die to frame DLG or DLG is going to kill me Tonight because Im going to be going after him day2 If im alive.

Now im pretty sure DLG is yoyo's buddy. Hes been uncooperative And hes So damn sure that im scum that hes not even willing to concede that there's a chance i could be town.

Its a pity im constantly having to defend myself. and everytime my defense is being used against me. but With people like whiskers who adds to DLG's already overinflated Ego and power in the game, i cant help it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

hello
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

It should be because his initial reasons for suspecting me were wrong.
In post 34, YoYoGuy435 wrote:
In post 32, kondi2424 wrote:But seriously guys, Whiskers is scum.

How is Whiskers scum?

Vote Yoyo

Kondis right.
How is Whiskers scum

In post 61, DLG wrote:
Vote Yoyo

Kondis right.
How is Whiskers scum

UNVOTE: Gen_Wolf

VOTE: RedPanda

That kind of reaction, DeasVail.

He says i sheeped onto a wagon. Now it looks like I sheeped onto a scum wagon.But Still he refuses to believe that i am town. Ok i get that- there are two scum factions. But To not even admit the possibility that there's a chance i could be town just rubs be wrong way.

And I still don't agree with the whole Sheeping Kondi argument. I agreed with Kondi Only with his assumption that yoyo was scum. how else do you get a lynch in this game? MY reasons were completely different.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by RedPanda »

RedFF your whole case on me = that i didn't do anything. Is that right?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

RedFF are you going to answer that?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

RedFF - your just stupid aren't you? or are you trying to get a reaction from me?

@Fanfiction That was a really stupid question. But are you making a case out of that? lol.

yoyo/DLG = one team. Fan/genwolf? maybe for the second.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

Whats the point of me withholding my reads With a night looming?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

Post by RedPanda »

And I did want to see how fanfiction and genwolf react at that. But i keep forgetting Its hard to that with you guys.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

Because i wanted them to address this first. not you. And now They can use the same point you used and call me scum or ignore it saying im being stupid. You've relieved pressure and i don't blame you for it. There are very few games I've played where people don't stick their noses everywhere. and this isn't one of them.

And your first point doesn't make sense to me at all. Maybe it does to you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

ahahahah DLG. nice try. This confirms my read on the DLG/yoyo scum team.

Unvote Vote DLG

Yoyo or DLG. Either one is fine with me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

What DLG did in the game

DEFEND YOYO
ATTACK RP
DEFEND YOYO
ATTACK RP
TURN INTO CHICKEN
ATTACK FANFICTION
YOYO SO USELESS HES MAKING ME LOOK BAD
BUS YOYO
BUS YOYO
YOYO =SCUM
yoyo gets replaced
HI PACKBAT HOW DOES IT FEEL TO REPLACE INTO A SCUM SLOT
NO ANSWER HMMM
OH SORGSTER TRIED TO ROLEFISH OBVIOUSLY
LETS VOTE SORGSTER NO NEED TO GET MY BUDDY KILLED NOW.

Sorgster asked a Crap question. But Asking that As scum Doesn't make sense and Seems too easy.
And You Jump on him for an easy mislynch.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

What kind of Quicktopic do you share with DLG?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

No wait. Its not a quicktopic. You've just been in love with from the start of the game. Its so hard for you to stop defending him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

All my interactions with him Were reaction tests and he failed all which Led me to believe hes scum. I've called him a coward in my previous posts. You can just look. Your first and third question can be answered if you just look at my previous posts with him.

Attack on sorgster is extremely scummy Because He Believed yoyo was scum. But after yoyo gets replaced , just asks a question " PACKBAT HOw does it feel to replace in a scum slot" and then just jumps onto sorgster Because apparently " Scum would Rolefish So obv like that".
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 386, sorgster wrote:Deas let me ask you this one more time- Are you and whiskers masons or monks together? I'm sure that at least one of you is scum and could be affected by that claim.

This was a really Stupid question. Anybody who asks this turns into lynchbait. the chances of this being a scumgambit is zero. The chances of scum being this stupid is low.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 476, Whiskers wrote:
In post 471, RedPanda wrote:
In post 386, sorgster wrote:Deas let me ask you this one more time- Are you and whiskers masons or monks together? I'm sure that at least one of you is scum and could be affected by that claim.

This was a really Stupid question. Anybody who asks this turns into lynchbait. the chances of this being a scumgambit is zero. The chances of scum being this stupid is low.

Hm, sorgster asks stooopid question, becomes conftown.

You're right, scum wouldn't do that.

Sorgster asking a stupid question does not make him conftown. But it does not make him scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

One Major Reaction test You failed Was your inability to Even consider the fact that I could be town. You Said This wasn't true After i called you out on it. I Haven't gotten support from anybody in this game. Kise and Painted face of death Called you out Because You are scummy.
But Your trying To give an attitude That your Obvtown And i am Stupid for suspecting you.

You seem to have a strange inability to admit when you are wrong. What I see from you is tunnelled town. You got defensive when you were attacked. You lost the argument. You pouted. Then, you tried to sneak in on the coat tails of Kise and Painted Face of Death when you hoped your piss poor arguments would gain some traction.

Any of that could come from scum, too. But, you really seem to believe in your assessment that I am scum. That kind of unreasoning belief in someone else being scum is difficult to fake, and is more likely to come from tunnelled town.

And now Your calling me Town Whos tunneling on you to get me off your back. nice try.
Sorgster Can get lynched. but You and whoevers trying to make case based on that better take responsibility When he flips town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 am

Post by RedPanda »

Another Reason Why i think Your scum Is your unvote on me. You stopped Trying to get reads from me. and said "As for my original charge on you of sheeping like scum, I think it's still valid. But, it is far from the scummiest thing at this point. There is a grey area between agreeing with another player and sheeping." This Looks to me like Your Going to use this to set me up for a lynch in the future.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 490, DLG wrote:
sorgster wrote:
The thing that makes me sure I'll be dead night 1 has a few reasons.

1.I'm super scummy

sorgster, I admire your style. No facetiousness, no mocking. It takes a certain kind of recklessness to gamble on the unwillingness of town to lynch someone who effectively says, "I'm too scummy to be scum".

@ RedPanda
Do you think it more likely this whole thing might be a scum gambit, now?

@ everyone
Can we please lynch sorgster?

The bolded Part i agree looks bad. The "I'm super scummy" part i can attest to. he used that in my game with him and he flipped town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 499, Whiskers wrote:
In post 495, RedPanda wrote:
In post 476, Whiskers wrote:
In post 471, RedPanda wrote:

This was a really Stupid question. Anybody who asks this turns into lynchbait.
the chances of this being a scumgambit is zero.
The chances of scum being this stupid is low.

Hm, sorgster asks stooopid question, becomes conftown.

You're right, scum wouldn't do that.

Sorgster asking a stupid question does not make him conftown. But it does not make him scum.

Bolded, therefore, you've put him as conftown. Care to explain your backpedal?

you still dont get it do you? HE could be scum.
BUT THAT STATEMENT WASN'T a scumgambit.
You using that for a case is bad.
Bolded So that Anyone including the not smart ones can easily understand.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

Oh, and now Sorgster can get lynched?
Who takes responsibility if Sorgster flips scum?
What does it mean to "take responsibility"? Assuming Sorgster flips town, what are you suggest they do to "take responsibility" for it?

You guys are pushing a lynch with a bad case and bad tells. In my head, Very few town are that stupid to jump on a sorg lynch with that case. All your posts are all "sorgster is scum lets lynch him now"

Im not going to lose this game Because scum or stupid town get to decide who to lynch based on bad cases and not take responsibility for it and then Do the same thing again the next day.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

He didn't ignore the fact that you could be town either... I don't know where you're getting the whole, "YOU IGNORED THE FACT THAT I COULD BE TOWN!!!" but You're making something up. He called you scum somewhere, that doesn't mean that he threw out any possibility that you are scum. You are scummy for pushing this point. He can't defend himself from it because you made it up. Try supporting this point. You can't.

I didn't sheep onto the yoyo wagon. Yoyo is scum. I called him out on his post Which clearly to me in my head Was what scum would say. DLG says This is a scum post. I would agree if DLG thought yoyo was town. He didn't have a read on yoyo. But then He gets a scum read on yoyo and votes yoyo. How does my post become a scum post when i actually catch scum. he keeps saying there are two scum factions. Which means Both scum and town can use that exact same line. So in my head = Thats a null read. I Ask him this. He replies no. Its a scum post. I ask him to reconsider. he says no its a scum post. Looks to me like Hes going to use this day2 or day3 and use this and setme up for a mislynch. I call him out on it. He then backtracks and says " Oh i never said You couldn't be town."
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

I can't blame him. We can't lynch ALL the scum Day 1, only one of you at a time.

Calling me scum but in a very general way. And after you and DLG Mislynch Sorgster. You can ofcourse setme up for an easy mislynch.

I don't like defending other people. But seeing As i see a yoyo/DLG connection. and you Sheeping and defending him along the way - I'm Forced to. And btw I have a Strong town read on sorgster. Strong scum read on yoyo. If You are Going to disregard this And still lynch someone who i think is going to flip town And Then tell Me you Won't take responsibility for a sorg Mislynch I'd be really stupid and the town should feel stupid if they Still let you both dictate tomorrows lynch with your bad cases and tells
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

I know, Scum dont usually like it When someone Keeps trying to get them lynched.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

Show me one post with a lot of grammar mistakes. My formatting needs work. But this is Mafia and I'm not going to spend time making everything look beautiful just because you can't read long sentences.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

Sorry about that. I can't help it. I've done that all through school and college which is not an excuse.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 am

Post by RedPanda »

You say a post sorgster made was Not Scummy, and so you give him a town-read for it.

Its a null read. My town read on him is from before. THAT Statement he made according to me should be taken as a null read.

Responsibility according to me Is Just Shutting up And admitting you Make Bad cases And pushing lynches for the wrong reasons.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

Whats your other question?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also, your scum-catching post is bad because it is for a bad reason. Like you're making something up just so you can hop onto the wagon. "How is Whiskers scum" doesn't seem scummy to me. The placement (right after another user asked the same question) is slightly scummy, but you don't mention that. You say that the question itself is scummy. It's not. Therefore, bad reason that you used to hop on the wagon.
Scum can do that to bus (notice how you're now attacking DLG instead), or, since there are two scumteams, you could just be a bad player and hopping on the wagon for really weak reasoning.

Listen I know Exactly What Scum posts look like. and that was a scum post. It added nothing Plus The way he phrased it sounded so innocentlike Which Got me a scumvibe. I am 80% right about When people are faking stuff or lying. And this is Good enough reason for a serious vote on page 2. Its not good enough for a lynch obviously. but Its Good enough For a Vote. Please dont call it weak reasoning.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

Well Rationally If sorgster flips scum - i should Shut my mouth and Let you guys do all the scumhunting Because you guys are really good at it. but If you do want my lynch over sorgs Flipping scum = i will not argue.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

I know that. I Did not answer the question the first time because i didn't think it was a serious question. But you Asked me to answer it. Which means You were looking for exactly that answer.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

You forced me to answer that question. What other Answer did you expect to get? Its like You Made me answer it that way and then Bold it and call me out for it. This is bad reasoning.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

What answer were you looking for then?

Sorgster's latest post = hard to read unless he actually explains it. I know you think hes scummy because hes ignored everything thats been going on and just posted that But in the game i played before with Sorgster, he accused me of being scum 12 hours after game started because i hadn't posted (because I'm from a different timezone). And he actually tunneled on me for this reason.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 533, Whiskers wrote:Okay, fair enough. The question is, though, is there really where your vote should be?
Is that a good place for your vote?
Is there a better place for your vote?

RedPanda, you always seem to miss the question I really want the answer to. "Who is pushing your lynch?"

Nobody for now. but Weak cases get pushed on this site all the time. Can You blame me for being Paranoid when There are more scum wins than town wins on this site. ---> Town make Bad cases. town make scummy posts. town make mistakes. town sheep. town lurk. And yet all of this are used To lynch people without trying to differentiate between the two.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

You should catchup then. You might understand where that's coming from. And How else would you answer that question? This is The second question Which Whiskers has asked me In which any answer will be scummy.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:13 am

Post by RedPanda »

So You have town reads on people you like And scum reads on people attacking the people you like. Looks like you put some effort into this.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

It is clearly the extent of your logic.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

Yes you like kise = strong town read. but hes attacking another person you like. so hes wrong.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:27 am

Post by RedPanda »

Yes, I think kise is wrong, that doesn't make him scum, in fact I think he is town, and what I'm worried about is finding scum.

You like Kise = Strong town read. Kise attacking whiskers is wrong(this means that you think Kise is town but wrong about whiskers) because you like whiskers.

this is a deliberate misrepresentation.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

I've played with PF before. Hes not a very good player. I can tell when hes scum or town. Unless hes gotten better at this game ,i stand by my read. And i don't think hes gotten better.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

Clearly You liking a person outweighs Your scumread on people attacking people you like.

Its not a contradiction.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 42, RedPanda wrote:Pf wheres the vote on me? Youve Voted for me consistently the last 2 games we were in. What changed? are you ignoring me because your mad at me? lol

In post 45, pinkfloyd wrote:
Sydney, probably should have specified that it was Australian EDT.

Oh sweet, I grew up in Cronulla and Bundeena ;)
Pinkfloyd + Deas for Werewolves as they both australian!!!

...says the guy with a Kangaroo for his DP :P
Pf wheres the vote on me? Youve Voted for me consistently the last 2 games we were in. What changed? are you ignoring me because your mad at me? lol

No mang, I do different stuff in RVS all the time. You're still my biggest fan aren't you?

This is enough for me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

I have no Idea What makes you like people. Clearly you don't like me. And clearly Your using That logic.

And I'm a better player than you. Thats all.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 565, RedPanda wrote:
In post 42, RedPanda wrote:Pf
wheres the vote on me? Youve Voted for me consistently the last 2 games we were in. What changed? are you ignoring me because your mad at me? lol

In post 45, pinkfloyd wrote:
Sydney, probably should have specified that it was Australian EDT.

Oh sweet, I grew up in Cronulla and Bundeena ;)
Pinkfloyd + Deas for Werewolves as they both australian!!!

...says the guy with a Kangaroo for his DP :P

No mang, I do different stuff in RVS all the time. You're still my biggest fan aren't you?

This is enough for me.

Bolded parts are important.
reaction test on PF.
Scum PF = Would have panicked and Voted for because i asked him to. example - OH here's my vote for you. Your my fan or something like that.
Town PF = No mang, I do different stuff in RVS all the time. You're still my biggest fan aren't you?
Hes not worried at all.
= town read on him.
I'm not asking Anyone To Use this as their reads. This is my read. He passed an early reaction test.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

Aw somebody got butthurt. And You could check meta on PF to See what i mean. I have also insulted his gameplay a lot. he doesn't seem to mind Because he knows this is just a game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

And Also Clearly I made up something in less than 5 mins to back my read on PF.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

You can check Meta on PF to see why i have such a low opinion on his gameplay. Clearly you are a child who needs everything explained.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

Who "takes responsibility"

Who is pushing your lynch?

Whiskers. Can you think of any answer to these questions that Will not be considered scummy?
You forced me to answer these questions.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

RedPanda (3) - redFF, TheRaven, Packbat

A troll. A child And 1 scum.

Most of Packbat's case has been addressed before. I've explained my actions. But packbat is ignoring all of this.

Point 1 of packbat - Its a reaction test specific to Pinkfloyd. I've explained this already.
Point 2 of packbat - I've explained this already.
Point 3 of packbat - My vote is good enough for a page 2 vote. No Proper case can be made Because clearly you and yoyo love Lurking.
Point 4 of packbat - This Is also a reaction test. Im trying to figure out DLG's alignment.

Clearly Me trying to be a force in this town is not appreciated. Maybe i should be like Theraven and say "oh whiskers your so awesome" and then get called town. Pathetic. People Forcing sorgsters lynch are pathetic also. That Statement could have come from town as well as scum. Nobody Wants to sit back and think about it.Whiskers is especially pathetic. I'm actually Wondering why i ever thought he/she was town. She seems to love Asking questions to set people up. If i was scum i would have ignored those questions And told you Why. I answered it And explained Why those questions are bad. You reply saying Why do you make yourself get setup to answer those questions. Clearly this is good logic.

I am also scum whos Loves Insulting Pinkfloyd, raven for their stupidity. Loves calling RedFF a troll. Loves calling DLG Fanfiction Scumbat Scum. CLearly I have a deathwish incurring the wrath of all these players. I also love Defending Scummy people From exceptional cases.

Unvote
Vote RedPanda

If whiskers isn't dead tonight. Lynch him/her tomorrow. Lynch Scumbat Def. Dont get bullied into a PF or sorgster lynch. Regarding DLG - I could be wrong about this. I was looking for a reaction Specifically and when i didn't get it - i might have jumped to conclusions.
DLG wrote
But, you got very defensive over the accusation. That was indicative of scum. Then, you made the mistake of trying to tell me how to play and what my reads should be.
Did you expect me to kowtow to you at that point? What would you think of a player who did?

the bolded part gives me good vibes. Watch our for this guy though.

Don't let anyone bully you into lynching people For what they think is scummy behavior. Especially whiskers/theraven. Whiskers Better die tonight. If he/she doesn't Then he/she is scum. Scum with a Power position. He/she will use a WIFOM defense tomorrow. Don't get fooled by it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

Oh shutup. Everything's there. If you are reading all my Interactions with DLG and still not seeing it as anything more than interaction , then your comprehension skills suck.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

3. At the point I quoted, it was not a Page 2 vote, it was a Page 12 vote ... with no more justification than it had on Page 2.

Page 2 - 12 yoyo did nothing. So Page 12 can be considered page 2 with regards to yoyo. why its page 25 and you/yoyo still have done nothing.

I also remember saying il work on yoyo when he comes back when he posted V/LA.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

2. YoYoGuy453 was "lurking" because he was flaking out. Given the fact that he replaced out, the fact that he was lurking is almost valueless from a scumhunting perspective.

It doesn't seem to look that way to me.He never addressed my vote whenever he popped up. Calling it valueless from a scumhunting perspective is very poor defense in my opinion.

1. I was "lurking" because I was reading up. That's why I stopped reading up at the bottom of Page 14, in fact - because I clearly wasn't going to be done reading up by the deadline, and it was more important for me to participate than for me to read.

I'm not calling the both of you scum for lurking. I'm only pointing out that "No Proper case" Can be made on the both of you on account of that. The "NO proper case" is significant because you called me out on that.

I already stated in Point 3 that I found the explanation insufficient.

I think its sufficient.
It strikes me as a very poor test, but I don't know pinkfloyd's meta well enough to judge.

You answered it yourself.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

But a proper case can be made on other players, so why are you suddenly on this guy, who will be given the appropriate time to catch up and be a useful player, when you could be attacking sompony with a good case to be made against them?

Which is what I've been doing.

I don't have to explain anymore. I just want People to remember Post 610
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

Packbat You can just do the work. You can just Iso me and read the posts.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 123, RedPanda wrote:Yoyo hasn't give me much to work with here. what he did post i used. Im not saying Yoyo is 100% scum. But my vote on him was important to get more reactions.
DLG wrote

I purposefully stayed out of the kondi2424/YoYoGuy435 interaction precisely because I found nothing scummy in either of them. I didn't want to muddy those waters by chiming in before it had a chance to play out. Not a blindspot. Not "attemtpting to derail the wagon". Just the opposite.

Really? You actually think you didn't derail the wagon? If somebody should have called me out on my post it should have been Yoyo and not by a person who especially has no reads on both of them. You could have gotten a lot of information from me vs yoyo. but no you didnt want to. you just used something as flimsy as this
DLG wrote

And if you Didn't find anything scummy in their posts, you should have got in and done something to get a proper read out of them.you didn't try to get a read on them. and you used something as flimsy as that to call me scum. that just makes you a hypocrite.

Your Unvote puzzles me. You seem to believe in reactions as the best scumhunting strategy as do i. But Your reaction tests have been fail till now. If you actually believed i was scum why didnt you try and get more out of me. you seem to have shifted to a whole different wagon now. Did you try to setmeup for an easy mislynch if you got a bad reaction out of me? Did you pussy out after finding out Im better than you at this game? you can ignore the last question. But seriously why move on to a whole different someone if Your so ""good"" at catching scum with reaction tests.

In post 166, RedPanda wrote:I Don't know if yoyo is scum. You don't know if yoyo is scum. i don't know if you are scum. you don't know if i am scum.
Vote Yoyo

Kondis right.
How is Whiskers scum

This statement yoyo should have called me out on. not you. what you should have done is to watch it play out between yoyo and me to make a read. My vote isn't a vote to lynch obviously.

Any reactions. If the wagon took off, bluegingham's response to the pressure would have been worth seeing. And, the responses/reasons of anyone who joined in and how players moved away from it.

Your a hypocrite because of this. I mostly think your just an idiot Who just talks big Since you seem to think you've done nothing wrong.

Why should I ignore that question? Perhaps you should have had enough self-control to edit it out yourself if you wanted it ignored. I neither think you are better at the game than me, nor do I lack the intestinal fortitude to challenge anyone on this entire site.

Good reaction. if You were actually decent at this game. you would have totally avoided that.
I never once boasted about my skill level. Please try to come up with something original. I know all this talk about people bragging being a scum tell makes it inviting for you to plagiarize the argument (it seems to be what you are best at). But, at least you could make sure it applies to your target before stealing it.

another good one. This tells me that Your pretty good at setting people up for mislynches. which Satisfies me on my read that your just a pussy who got scared of me.

I'm curious. Are you just over-sensitive to my original attack? Or, do you have an interest in drawing attention away from FanFiction?

here i am Trying to tell you that Your drawing attention away from yoyo and look what your saying.

this is the only post which gives me a good town read. i've mostly skimmed through it. Its diwali in my country right now.so il check it out when i get the time to do so.

In post 210, RedPanda wrote:Letme Rephrase that. my vote isn't to lynch. its with an intent to lynch.Why am i explaining this? i don't know. since all of you are Voting with an intent to lynch only. 2 votes on yoyo isn't going to magically get 4or 5 more votes on him and get him lynched. my vote on yoyo is to show him that im serious about my vote against him.

I have no damn problem with people having opinions. What i have a problem is with people defending someone else when that someone hasn't defended himself at all. None of you have any concrete proof to call someone scum. i dont have any either. The way yoyo phrased that got me a scumvibe from him which i tried to act on and which i got resistance from DLG and not yoyo. Which made me want to focus on DLG , whom i focused on next.
@princess kiwi - The phrasing made me think he could be scum and that i should start with him. how hard is it to understand that? I am not tunneling on him. I haven't made a case against him. i am not trying to gather votes against him. I am trying to get a read from him.

All the buddying here is pretty scummy in my opinion. Il give you an example- i attack yoyo. DLG defends him. Me and DLG crossvote each other. who do you think yoyo is going to support regardless of evidence. Let the defender First defend. you can all have an opinion on our interactions. Keep ignoring this And Im pretty much going to keep calling you guys out on defending because you aren't letting me do my job.
Again its diwali in my country right now. for all who dont know what it is. its sort of a major festival in my country. Il start on Fanfiction next when i have the time since yoyo's not going to be available till the next week.

In post 211, RedPanda wrote:@DLG You seem to have Misunderstood it then. your no way town in my eyes. There's only one point in 166 which gave me a slight town read. There is no Town motivation to defend somebody you have no reads on.

First, I did pose the hypocritical question about RedPanda deflecting for FanFiction, on purpose. RedPanda noted it, true. But, he didn't make any attempt to make anything of it. This strengthens my belief that he's not interested in scumhunting on his own; he's just interested in a fight.

Are you going with this again? You seem to think i think your town. I hope my last point clarified it for you.

In post 269, RedPanda wrote:

I was going to wait until his V/LA was over. But, if he's going to post and vote while on it, he doesn't deserve that courtesy.

In post 267, RedPanda wrote:First letme explain Why I got a scumvibe from yoyo. Newbie scum Generally don't know what to say. Newbie town have no pressure - they can say whatever they want. Newbie scum Will think long and hard before they post something because they dont want to attract any attention and they want to make sure they dont lurk also. They need to post something but something which doesn't make people raise any eyebrows. When yoyo Asked

How is whiskers scum

That was the reaction i expected from newbie scum. I didn't think i had to explain this.

Next post on DLG

In post 270, RedPanda wrote:Pinkfloyd as scum is easy for me to catch in his first few posts. He hasn't given me a lot to work on but im pretty sure hes town. if he has actually gotten better at this game - I would be surprised.

In post 271, RedPanda wrote:
In post 217, FanFiction wrote:@Vail: Sorgster and RedPanda. We're thinking about switching the vote, but Whiskers is still on my scum list. Which reminds me...

RedPanda wrote:@DLG You seem to have Misunderstood it then. your no way town in my eyes. There's only one point in 166 which gave me a slight town read. There is no Town motivation to defend somebody you have no reads on.

Um...there's plenty of reasons. Like, attacking someone's bad reasoning? Even if you don't have the read on the target of an argument, it doesn't mean you can't get a read on the attacker from it. Also, this is a game with both masons and monks, and even though they can be infiltrated by a "werewolf mason" or "mafia monk," odds are defending another is going to be significantly more common.
DLG saw your reasons suspicious. And now I'm finding your reasons for finding him suspicious to be suspicious.

I have to disagree. It just screws the attacker and gives the defender a free get out of jail card. This game even proves it. I find yoyo scummy. I target him with that point. DLG attacks me saying the way i used that point is sheeping. ME and DLG attack each other. yoyo Gets a free pass.

In post 272, RedPanda wrote:Princess kiwi Deas and sorgster are my strongest town reads at the moment. I Haven't played with scum sorgster but this is his town play.
Deas has been consistent in his playstyle the whole game and princess kiwi's posts although misguided are what i would expect town would post.
Fanfiction and Whiskers are Two people i need to watch out for. Im still a blank on the both of them.

In post 277, RedPanda wrote:because i Pointed out a reason which felt scummy to me. And you used that reason to call me scum. And now you think hes scum. which means You have to take it as a null read.

In post 285, RedPanda wrote:
In post 282, DLG wrote:

after

should
be, I'll ask for it.

How do i even debate with someone who tries to make a joke out of everything i say. Your just a pussy Who Keeps backing out of any discussion. Im pretty sure your yoyo's buddy. and you just cut your deadweight loose.

In post 288, RedPanda wrote:
In post 276, DLG wrote:

find you scummy?

Sorgster wrote:He probably didn't notice it himself and could have been doing it to protect his buddy.

@ Whiskers
It may be acceptable to offer input while on V/LA. It just seems that YoYoGuy435 was taking advantage of the situation to me. Not all breaches of etiquette are scummy; this case seemed scummy.

This is the basic failure of your insistence that pointing out a scummy move by a player attacking someone equates to a defense of the player being attacked. In this set-up, that doesn't hold true.

In post 282, DLG wrote:

after

should
be, I'll ask for it.

In post 292, RedPanda wrote:And

And im saying

If you were town you would treat that read on me as null.Why? because you cant be so sure.

Now Why did i Start asking these questions When The only person whos attacking me is now agreeing to a yoyo lynch?
Its simple. I had a Scumread on DLG. and ive been using my awesome ability to try to find out if he really is scum or not. why? because im pretty sure I'm either going to die to frame DLG or DLG is going to kill me Tonight because Im going to be going after him day2 If im alive.

Now im pretty sure DLG is yoyo's buddy. Hes been uncooperative And hes So damn sure that im scum that hes not even willing to concede that there's a chance i could be town.

Its a pity im constantly having to defend myself. and everytime my defense is being used against me. but With people like whiskers who adds to DLG's already overinflated Ego and power in the game, i cant help it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

First, I didn't read all your interactions with DLG. Both because they are psychically painful to read (for both the aforementioned grammatical reasons and because of their vituperative content) and because I gave up on rereading the whole game before night. So, I'm asking, as a favor to me: what reaction of DLG's to one of your "reaction test" posts was most valuable from a scumhunting perspective, and why? Give me one example.

Packbat hasn't read any of my posts. interesting.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pity. Comprehension skills = fail.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 597, Packbat wrote:I'm giving up on finishing my reread before night, but based on the last few pages I think TheRaven is onto something. Going back through RedPanda's ISO, I think a lot of the other points made have merit as well - what stands out to me is:

1. The weirdness with pinkfloyd - not very indicative, but weird even ignoring the significance RP ascribed to PF's response.

2. Sheeping onto YoYoGuy453.

3. #279:
I Totally understand that. But your reasons for finding me scummy were that i sheeped on to someone (who you didnt have a read on.)

RedPanda never gave much of a case on YoYoGuy453 - all of it is that one question from #34 and flaketells.

And im saying

[cut]

If you were town you would treat that read on x as an opportunity to push through the lynch of x. Yet RedPanda focuses instead on getting people to revoke their scumreads on him.

VOTE: RedPanda

In post 602, Whiskers wrote:
In post 582, RedPanda wrote:
Who "takes responsibility"

Who is pushing your lynch?

Whiskers. Can you think of any answer to these questions that Will not be considered scummy?
You forced me to answer these questions.

Why do you set yourself up to be asked questions that can only be answered scummily?

"Fffff, if he flips town, you'd better take resposibility and not scumhunt! All your point will be definitively proved wrong!"
"What if he flips scum?"
"Then all of MY points will be proven wrong!"
"No, then we'd forgive you and you'd keep playing the game as normal. Are you trying to escape from the responsibility of scumhunting if we lynch scum? And to lead the town if we lynch town?"
"WHYYYY DID YOU MAKE ME ANSWER THAT, IT MAKES ME LOOK SOOOO SCUMMY!"

"BAAAAW, YOU THINK PUSHING MY LYNCH IS BETTER THAN LYNCHING SORGSTER-SCUM (who I was just defending)!!!"
"What? Who was pushing your lynch?"
"Uh, uh, Nopony is pushing my lynch, I was just, you know, sayin'."
"Why are you attacking us for something that hasn't happened yet, and may not happen at all?"
"WHYYYY DID YOU MAKE ME ANSWER THAT, IT MAKES ME LOOK SOOOO SCUMMY!"

In post 610, RedPanda wrote:
RedPanda (3) - redFF, TheRaven, Packbat

A troll. A child And 1 scum.

Most of Packbat's case has been addressed before. I've explained my actions. But packbat is ignoring all of this.

Point 1 of packbat - Its a reaction test specific to Pinkfloyd. I've explained this already.
Point 3 of packbat - My vote is good enough for a page 2 vote. No Proper case can be made Because clearly you and yoyo love Lurking.
Point 4 of packbat - This Is also a reaction test. Im trying to figure out DLG's alignment.

Clearly Me trying to be a force in this town is not appreciated. Maybe i should be like Theraven and say "oh whiskers your so awesome" and then get called town. Pathetic. People Forcing sorgsters lynch are pathetic also. That Statement could have come from town as well as scum. Nobody Wants to sit back and think about it.Whiskers is especially pathetic. I'm actually Wondering why i ever thought he/she was town. She seems to love Asking questions to set people up. If i was scum i would have ignored those questions And told you Why. I answered it And explained Why those questions are bad. You reply saying Why do you make yourself get setup to answer those questions. Clearly this is good logic.

I am also scum whos Loves Insulting Pinkfloyd, raven for their stupidity. Loves calling RedFF a troll. Loves calling DLG Fanfiction Scumbat Scum. CLearly I have a deathwish incurring the wrath of all these players. I also love Defending Scummy people From exceptional cases.

Unvote
Vote RedPanda

If whiskers isn't dead tonight. Lynch him/her tomorrow. Lynch Scumbat Def. Dont get bullied into a PF or sorgster lynch. Regarding DLG - I could be wrong about this. I was looking for a reaction Specifically and when i didn't get it - i might have jumped to conclusions.
DLG wrote
But, you got very defensive over the accusation. That was indicative of scum. Then, you made the mistake of trying to tell me how to play and what my reads should be.
Did you expect me to kowtow to you at that point? What would you think of a player who did?

the bolded part gives me good vibes. Watch our for this guy though.

Don't let anyone bully you into lynching people For what they think is scummy behavior. Especially whiskers/theraven. Whiskers Better die tonight. If he/she doesn't Then he/she is scum. Scum with a Power position. He/she will use a WIFOM defense tomorrow. Don't get fooled by it.

In post 616, Packbat wrote:Okay - if you include YoYoGuy453, that adds up. I was going to ask your opinion of DeasVail, but I can see why you would exclude him under that criterion.

Anyway, I want to focus in on something RedPanda just said:

It strikes me as a very poor test, but I don't know pinkfloyd's meta well enough to judge.

Three problems here, in order of increasing severity:

1. I was "lurking" because I was reading up. That's why I
stopped
reading up at the bottom of Page 14, in fact - because I clearly wasn't going to be
done
reading up by the deadline, and it was more important for me to participate than for me to read.

2. YoYoGuy453 was "lurking" because he was flaking out. Given the fact that he replaced out, the fact that he was lurking is almost valueless from a scumhunting perspective.

3. At the point I quoted, it was
not
a Page 2 vote, it was a Page
vote ... with no more justification than it had on Page 2.

"It was a reaction test" is not a get-out-of-jail-free card. If it was a reaction test, it was a reaction test you never explained and never substantiated and never even
mentioned
for 176 posts. What reaction were you expecting from town!DLG and what reaction were you expecting from scum!DLG? Why? And where did DLG give the latter reaction instead of the former?

In post 620, Whiskers wrote:
In post 617, RedPanda wrote:Oh shutup. Everything's there. If you are reading all my Interactions with DLG and still not seeing it as anything more than interaction , then your comprehension skills suck.
Rather than relying on insults, explain it to him. It is in your best interests for him to understand your thought process & stuff. If he does not, how can yo uever hope to convince him of your stance?
In post 618, RedPanda wrote:
3. At the point I quoted, it was not a Page 2 vote, it was a Page 12 vote ... with no more justification than it had on Page 2.

Page 2 - 12 yoyo did nothing. So Page 12 can be considered page 2 with regards to yoyo. why its page 25 and you/yoyo still have done nothing.

I also remember saying il work on yoyo when he comes back when he posted V/LA.
He explained why he had done nothing. Yoyo was flaking in that time, and Packbat was reading for the rest of it.
In post 619, RedPanda wrote:

It doesn't seem to look that way to me.He never addressed my vote whenever he popped up. Calling it valueless from a scumhunting perspective is very poor defense in my opinion.
Well, your opinion is wrong. It's like saying, "Oh you were on V/LA? LYNCH ALL LUKRES!!!" It's not exactly like that, but it's
that. He wasn't just lurking, he was actually Not Part of the Game. He replaced out. If he intended to lurk and keep playing, he wouldn't have replaced out. He wasn't lurking. He was busy or negligent; from a scumhunting perspective, the fact that he was inactive is valueless.

1. I was "lurking" because I was reading up. That's why I stopped reading up at the bottom of Page 14, in fact - because I clearly wasn't going to be done reading up by the deadline, and it was more important for me to participate than for me to read.

I'm not calling the both of you scum for lurking. I'm only pointing out that "No Proper case" Can be made on the both of you on account of that. The "NO proper case" is significant because you called me out on that.
But a proper case can be made on other players, so why are you suddenly on this guy, who will be given the appropriate time to catch up and be a useful player, when you could be attacking sompony with a good case to be made against them?

I think its sufficient.
Well, Packbat didn't. Since this post of yours is a response to the post of his, now is the appropriate time to make an explanation that even Packbat finds sufficient.

You answered it yourself.
It was a single post. Okay? You can get a read, but you definitely can't conf him for this or anything. It wasn't a great test-- it got you a strong gut read.

As if there weren't already enough stuff to vote him for,
Vote: RedPanda
for just this post, because:

-Ad Hom (insults) and refusal to answer/explain.
-Attacking Packbat as though he hadn't countered it already-- this is explained again in
-Attacking Packbat for Yoyo/Packbat lurking. This was already explained away as Yoyo leaving the game and Packbat trying to catch up in the game.
-Hunting lurkers when there are far more scummy players, and even far more scummy lurkers. You are likely stirring up mud.
-Being unwilling to explain yourself further in order to help "fellow" townies.
-Treating a gut read as anything more than that.

In post 628, RedPanda wrote:
First, I didn't read all your interactions with DLG. Both because they are psychically painful to read (for both the aforementioned grammatical reasons and because of their vituperative content) and because I gave up on rereading the whole game before night. So, I'm asking, as a favor to me: what reaction of DLG's to one of your "reaction test" posts was most valuable from a scumhunting perspective, and why? Give me one example.

Packbat hasn't read any of my posts. interesting.

Read all of this day 2
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 am

Post by RedPanda »

No i agree raven. Out of all the votes on me Yours is the most sensible.

Redff vote = troll
Whiskers = opportunity
Packbat = opportunity.

You do have to realize though that there are two scum factions and all your tells are worthless.
I'm hoping you gain more sense on day 2 and you actually vote whiskers after reading post 632.
Whiskers is super townie right? Hes supposed to be a big target. So Please don't start buddying to him tomorrow as well.
And Please don't fall for his WIFOM bullshit which Hes going to use tomorrow.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

Your childish and have bad comprehension skills. Your votes better than the rest thats all.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

627 is for packbat. He hasn't read any of my interactions with DLG and yet believes that none of them were reaction tests.
632 is for Everybody else tomorrow. I believe the information in there will make more sense tomorrow.
Why do you refuse to make your case clear for Packbat?

Well I'm bored And i don't want to do anymore work.

How about, even better, you play the game normally, keeping your eyes on me up until late, laaaate into the game, then, with a well-backed case, push for my lynch as scum? Wouldn't that be way better than saying, "MAN, IF YOU LYNCH ME, YOU'RE ALL WRONG AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG AND YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE UP MAFIA FOREVER. TAKE RESPOSIBILITY BRO." <--that was a direct quote from Red, just saying.

Sorry. I've tried defending. My Defense is automatically called scummy. I doubt i can argue against this lynch.

I'm not going to piss on this town by lurking.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 627, RedPanda wrote:
In post 123, RedPanda wrote:
Yoyo hasn't give me much to work with here. what he did post i used. Im not saying Yoyo is 100% scum. But my vote on him was important to get more reactions.

DLG wrote

DLG wrote

In post 166, RedPanda wrote:I Don't know if yoyo is scum. You don't know if yoyo is scum. i don't know if you are scum. you don't know if i am scum.
Vote Yoyo

Kondis right.
How is Whiskers scum

In post 210, RedPanda wrote:Letme Rephrase that. my vote isn't to lynch. its with an intent to lynch.Why am i explaining this? i don't know. since all of you are Voting with an intent to lynch only. 2 votes on yoyo isn't going to magically get 4or 5 more votes on him and get him lynched. my vote on yoyo is to show him that im serious about my vote against him.

I have no damn problem with people having opinions. What i have a problem is with people defending someone else when that someone hasn't defended himself at all. None of you have any concrete proof to call someone scum. i dont have any either. T
he way yoyo phrased that got me a scumvibe from him which i tried to act on and which i got resistance from DLG and not yoyo. Which made me want to focus on DLG , whom i focused on next.

Again its diwali in my country right now. for all who dont know what it is. its sort of a major festival in my country.
Il start on Fanfiction next when i have the time since yoyo's not going to be available till the next week

In post 211, RedPanda wrote:@DLG You seem to have Misunderstood it then. your no way town in my eyes. There's only one point in 166 which gave me a slight town read. There is no Town motivation to defend somebody you have no reads on.

In post 269, RedPanda wrote:

In post 267, RedPanda wrote:
First letme explain Why I got a scumvibe from yoyo. Newbie scum Generally don't know what to say. Newbie town have no pressure - they can say whatever they want. Newbie scum Will think long and hard before they post something because they dont want to attract any attention and they want to make sure they dont lurk also. They need to post something but something which doesn't make people raise any eyebrows. When yoyo Asked

How is whiskers scum

Next post on DLG

In post 270, RedPanda wrote:
Pinkfloyd as scum is easy for me to catch in his first few posts. He hasn't given me a lot to work on but im pretty sure hes town. if he has actually gotten better at this game - I would be surprised.

In post 271, RedPanda wrote:

[quote="In post 272, RedPanda"
]Princess kiwi Deas and sorgster are my strongest town reads at the moment. I Haven't played with scum sorgster but this is his town play.

In post 277, RedPanda wrote:
because i Pointed out a reason which felt scummy to me. And you used that reason to call me scum. And now you think hes scum. which means You have to take it as a null read.

In post 279, RedPanda wrote:

And Also your still assuming i think you are town which you shouldn't be doing Because I'm going in a whole different direction

In post 285, RedPanda wrote:
In post 282, DLG wrote:

after

should
be, I'll ask for it.

In post 288, RedPanda wrote:
In post 276, DLG wrote:

find you scummy?

@ Whiskers

In post 282, DLG wrote:

after

should
be, I'll ask for it.

And im saying

[/quote]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

thank you. For the night kill Kill DLG. Hes a town PR and/or scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

My fault. sorry Deas.

Return to “Completed Open Games”