PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

As much fun as that spoiler game sounds I think it'd be too chaotic for me.

1 - experience: Completed one newbie game and one newbie ongoing right now. I play IRL all the time.
2 - philosophy: I agree with glowball. Having a vig claim wouldn't help much.

I've got a question for you all: What is your favourite role to play, and why?
Mine is pretty much anything besides vanilla townie. Which is why I love setups like this where there are no VT's, so no matter what I get I'm happy. But if I have to choose just one, it'd probably be Mafia Rolecop, not only to I get to be mafia and mess with everyone's head, I get to be a cop too :3
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Okay, note to self, check in multiple times a day for this game...

I agree with vigs claiming, there's a lot greater chance of town winning with the vigs claiming, then if they stayed silent.

Now, glow, I can only think of three reasons why you don't want to go along with vigs claiming,
1) You're a vig and you don't want to die by having a circle of shootings ending with helpful info for the town... yeah, not sure why you would think that, which makes me think,
2) You're the SK, and you don't want to claim being a vig and going through with the circle of killing only so that you stay alive for D2, and we all lynch you, a little more likely, except for the fact that the SK doesn't have to claim.
and of course, 3) You're scum and the plan is just too pro-town for you to find a way so that scum can still win.

There just isn't a reason why you would be so against vig claiming if you were a doc.

VOTE: glowball
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Glowball, I only agreed about the vigs not claiming because I hadn't heard how it could be useful for the town and in my mind usually claiming when not necessary doesn't help town at all. Just let's the scum know even more.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Wow Neil... I almost feel.. awkward. That was like someone looking into my soul... and I don't really know what to say...
Though Glow is still my scummyist read out of everyone, so I'll keep my vote on her for now. I guess I'll meta her tomorrow when I've got some more time and see if she really is that defensive of a player.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Vitamin, why did you vote for Maru? Moreover, why did you quickly unvote and vote for izak?

I just skimmed through glow's ISO in Open 316, and it seems her comments are almost exactly the same, so UNVOTE:
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Prod dodge. I still agree with the plan.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Vitamin, why did you just vote for Quaroath?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm a doctor.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

*takes deep calming breath* Well, now that the fighting has stopped, I'm not scared to death to make a comment. (No more fighting please, okay?)

So, Niel's case against Grey can't even work. If you read all the games one after another, and not just Grey's ISO, you'll see that he only becomes aggressive when someone ticks him off. And he does that in all of his games, the tone he uses in Mini 1105 and Newbie 1047 are exactly the same as Mini 1113 until things started happening in 1113 that made him mad, therefore, he started getting agitated.

Plus, trying to make a full case off of just meta doesn't work. Meta is there for back-up. That was worse than Glow and Maru just telling Thomith "Oh, look at that ISO, so scummy."

I'm all for lynching Niel.

I think the vigs should shoot Vitamin. He hasn't helped us with the plan OR scumhunt at all, he keeps randomly changing his votes and hasn't explained why for a single one of them.

Question about the plan: Are we still doing The Plan V1.1? And is the person who is protecting either of the vigs saying before or after night who they protected. (I'm trying to find the post where someone mentioned that being a flaw, since the person who has a choice can just choose to claim saving whoever is still alive. And I agree with that flaw, we really should have four docs on the vigs)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:16 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Guys, we could have two vig kills at night if we keep Niel. Think about it, if Niel gets an assigned person, a vig gets a set person too, and then the other vig can choose which one he shoots out of those two selected secretly at night, then the mafia doctor would have a 50/50 chance of getting the right save. Even if the mafia doc
does
save the right person, we still get one confirmed vig shot. I understand that keeping Niel around until lylo wouldn't be a good idea, things could easily go wrong, but if we lynch him earlier than that, there's not really a problem.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Whisper's plan will work if he's a SK. I forgot the only reason we had two doctors on the vigs was because of the SK and mafia hitting the same person. So if lynching Niel means we only need one doc on each vig then I'm on board with a Niel lynch. Though we really do need a plan for if Niel is mafia, just in case. A doc train will work better as Whisper said, then we find out information of at least one, if not two people. If we say who is protecting who, and a scum goon protects another scum, we'll have caught two mafia right there.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I think everyone needs to remember we've also got the chance to
scumhunt
during the day. We keep talking about how Whispers plan doesn't work because it kills off too many townies, but if we catch scum
during the day
then the Night will become even easier. We really do need to remember that even with a plan, Day 2 and on will also be used to catch scum, not just at night.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

If the vigs really want to confirm Grey as scum, hit his target one random night, and if that goes through, bam, Grey is now confirmed scum. If not, he's just a doctor. Or he's the mafia doc, and we'll deal with that... or, wait, if we really all want him dead, instead of two vigs on him tonight, why can't we just lynch him tomorrow? Then we'll know for sure. (of course, that's all if Niel is the SK)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Well then... I guess I should appropriately change my claim to
claim: goon

Can I just like... troll you guys now? I really wanna be a troll but I'm too afraid of getting lynched when I troll... but already having a confirmed lynch means I don't care anymore ^.^

trololololololololololol :3
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

No no! He just said that you weren't as pretty as a pig ^.^

Return to “Completed Open Games”