Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Descent »

Hello Peoplez. I am here just to say hi and I shall check in when I get home. Ready to read 973 posts.
Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Descent »

DeityKabuto wrote:Awesome. Demento, it's best if you do a placeholder vote on Thor while you catchup. =)

Congratulations, first person on MS to get my name wrong. You are now in my history books. :D

Either way, I have pretty much read all of day two and half of day one. Looking slightly at DK to be a scum mason, not entirely assured by that but just gonna put that out there.

Unless I missed something, the Chevre case came out of a bit of a slip from listing two monks as potential scum. I don't like the fact that everyone jumped on him/her for that.

Town Reads on: YankCane, Shion, Guido, Thor

Potential Scum/Werewolves: Cirno, DK, CJDrum

And that is all for my post right now. No vote for now.
Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Descent »

@DK,
\ I know it has been asked many times, but why did you go ahead and called Chevre/Me town, when you accused him of being scum not so long ago, if I remember correctly, you have dodged the question every time and it in no way helps up.
Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Descent »

Yes, and how many of those posts have been confusing to town? You claim mason and use that whenever you are really getting attacked. I see what you are doing as trying to confuse the townies by jumping around, making shoddy cases on people and then flip flopping on people knowing if they are scum or not, it amazes me that you weren't lynched when the town mason was discovered when it seems to me you are a mafia mason. Whether or not I am correct I don't know, but the way I look at it, you are not at all being very helpful to the town.
Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Descent »

VOTE: DeityKabuto

I know this might seem weird, but it is for the reasons I stated in my last post and because he isn't helping much by his lynch vote jumping all over the place, which is no help for us.
Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Descent »

Descent wrote:VOTE: DeityKabuto

I know this might seem weird, but it is for the reasons I stated in my last post and because he isn't helping much by his lynch vote jumping all over the place, which is no help for us.

So wait, how does this not looking townish or at the very least a scum motivated post. As you can see, his vote is not staying in one place and to be honest, it seems as if you are trying to defend DK.

VOTE: unvote

I shall look into this more.
Descent
Descent
Goon
Descent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Descent »

Actually I do have a tendency to vote, then unvote pretty much my next post. I still don't like the look of DeityKabuto but being that he is a mason, I still believe he was Mason scum, however, I don't see that wagon really launching so why use my vote where it wouldn't be needed.

Return to “Completed Open Games”