Shion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Shion Sonozaki »

What the mod posted is the truth. I'll quickly look into the Cevre wagon, and give my thoughts on that ASAP.
Shion Sonozaki is town.
Shion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Shion Sonozaki »

The thing I don't like about the Chevre wagon is how much people are pushing for it, particularly given that Chevre needs a replacement, and therefore cannot defend himself. It just screams opportunism to me, particularly Thor's incredibly hard pushing for an immediate Chevre lynch.

That said, the Blackberry-Chevre interactions are scummy as hell. Blackberry pretty much says nothing about Chevre, and in #181, attacks Cirno for attempting to "make Chevre look dumb." In his reads in #457, he says absolutely nothing about whether he feels Chevre has been acting pro-town or scummy. That's a typical tactic towards a scumbuddy- ignore them completely, thereby making it more difficult to make connections after a flip. It's especially odd given that he then proceeds to answer Chevre's question in the same post; that just makes it feel more like deliberate obfuscation. And that's it. Two whole posts that mention Chevre by name- one defending him, and one responding to a question Chevre asks.

Chevre's attitude towards Blackberry? Essentially the same. Asks a question about Blackberry regarding post #104, but never actually says whether he feels that the lack of explanation is scummy or not. Feels that DCJ is too defensive regarding Blackberry's posts. Continues to attack DCJ's Blackberry offensive in #228. Makes DCJ's "overboard reaction" toward Blackberry's post part of his case against DCJ in #666. That's all. He seems to chainsaw DCJ, but doesn't actually give a single read on Blackberry.

This definitely feels like two scum deliberately refusing to give opinions on each other, and the interesting chainsawing in Chevre's post is just icing on the cake. Not to mention his bizarre assertion that connections to Blackberry makes us Monks scummy, when Blackberry flipped wolf, just makes him look worse. It just reeks of the other werewolf fake-scumhunting, and push attention away from himself. Chevre is definitely an incredibly strong candidate for the second werewolf. I definitely approve of the Chevre wagon. I'd argue that likelihood that Chevre is the second werewolf is definitely between 90 and 95%.

Thus far though, I've simply read through the last few pages, and Blackberry and Chevre in ISO. I'll now take a look at the entire thread.
Shion Sonozaki is town.
Shion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #900 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Shion Sonozaki »

I'm Monk with Guido.
Shion Sonozaki is town.
Shion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Shion Sonozaki »

Why did you want me to claim? It already happened back in D1.

smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm not as active, sure. I'm still reading up. Right now, I second Guido's monk claim, for I am the other. That was probably pre-mature, but I don't want to lose him.

Sorry for double posting twice. Won't happen again.
Shion Sonozaki is town.
Shion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #903 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Shion Sonozaki »

Scott Brosius wrote:Just checking =) would be an easy slip for scum (even though there really was no scum-motivation to out oneself as a monk) to not realize their predecessor claimed. Carry on.

Had you read my Chevre case when you made that post?
Shion Sonozaki is town.
Shion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Shion Sonozaki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #907 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Shion Sonozaki »

DeityKabuto wrote:Welcome Shion, here is an Analysis of now:

Confirmed Town:
Shion Sonozaki (Monk)
Guido Cresendo (Monk)
Deity Kabuto (I know for a fact that I am Mason with VitaminR who is now dead)

Well, of course I'm going to help catch the scum, but you have to understand that right now, none of us are confirmed per se. We know that you aren't a mafioso (given that there was no CC to the Mason claim), and I know that neither Guido nor I are werewolves. The town doesn't know that you aren't a Werewolf (I do doubt it though, I'm getting a strong town read from your posts and the interactions between you and BB), and not even Guido nor I know that the other is town, much less everybody else. Declaring any of us cleared is an extreme leap of faith I don't think the town should take.

Also, working on an analysis post as we speak. It'll have an analysis of the Mafia NK, and my top three suspects.
Shion Sonozaki is town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”