Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Hiraki wrote:D1 will be summarized by getting Neil getting an avatar.

QFT

Haha, that was pretty funny.

Oh and QFT is quoted for truth for those of you who are too scared to click on links (or just lazy mother bitches).

Will post more tomorrow when I have time. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

Well, I have read the thread. Nothing to really follow up either given the small amount of posts.

rvs
Vote: SigmaEXE003
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

neil1113 wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Neil.

You better be shitting me.

You can easily find an avatar of Dwayne Johnson on Google.

None that fit the "length and height" requirements?

That should have been pretty obvious, Hiraki. :|
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Vifam wrote:
don_johnson wrote:nice. lets see if we can waste an entire page discussing avatars.

What would you like to discuss?

Neil getting an avatar would actually increase the chances of a town win in this game.

Wasting time discussing anything not pertinent to the game at hand is advantagous to the scum. It decreases the amount of scumhunting significantly.

FoS: Vifam

The avatar crap between Neil and Jakesh seems like scumbuddy talk trying to pass time without actually going anywhere.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

neil1113 wrote:

TheLonging wrote:You know what is not playing mafia? Saying I'm gay with Raikiri and insulting us. That's just insulting because you're mad. That's a scummy reaction, that's AtE.

That's anger. Anger isn't scummy, because both town and scum get angry. I can show you plenty of games, in fact I'm sure you can look up almost half of the games around Mafiascum and see someone Town get angry like that. Anger is an emotion that is shown by Humans. Not by Alignment. So this isn't a case you have, it's your opinion of style. You don't know my Meta, you don't know me. So to call Anger a scummy reaction, is to call any emotion a scummy reaction. Then I must ask, what "emotions" are town allowed to have?

Just wanted to post before I left for my haircut.

I have to agree with Neil here. I don't understand how Appeal to Emotion is a very scummy tactic. Of course I am new, but wouldn't AtE be a more towny thing to do since it comes from frustration?

Also, Hiraki, please stop posting those very ambiguous and cryptic posts. You have done it in this thread and you have done it in [redacted]. It is getting annoying.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I really don't think is scummy. The case against him not asking Andrew for his opinion on a vote was validated here
neil1113 wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I don't care if andrew was literally the smartest person on Earth or the dumbest, I'd still want an explanation. Same with shotty. To excuse him like that is just bad and, quite frankly, scummy.

I didn't excuse him, I said I can imagine why he put his vote down, thus I wasn't really looking for his reasoning behind his vote. Beside, he already said he based it off of Hiraki. So what was the point in asking him again? He obviously had no case of his own.

Using that example against him is a rather poor argument and to be honest it looks like you are looking for something to put Neil through the rope because he has been so abrasive.

Neil, you seem like a good player, but honestly some of your comments are just mean. Your mean choice of words has burned bridges and made people generally suspicious of you.

I will say however that being Anti-Town is never a good thing and should be suspect for scummy behavior in general.

Shotty seems pretty interested in a Neil/Hiraki scum team, but I honestly cannot see that. Especially with the way they have been treating each other. However, none of Shotty's actions have been overtly scummy so he stands at a town-null for now.

DJ: Really hasn't done much of worth other than switch his vote a lot and try to start bandwagons. :P I can't see how scum would openly state Lets go bandwagon. Almost as bad as a scum slip. Have him as town.

Andrew, FriendlyNoggin, and Jakesh all have low post counts and haven't contributed anything, but they have excuses so that is... excusable. :P They better start posting more once their time frees up, though.

The Longing: Weird how on page 4 he already states that he has solid reads on people, but he doesn't share these reads. Isn't that the equivalent to Neil's actions? Why didn't anyone call him out? I know that this early in the game reads are likely to change a lot and that is natural. Why be hesitant in posting them?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

don_johnson wrote:are you and hiraki masons?

Umm... what? I thought there were no power roles in this game other than that one for the mafia members?

Also, sorry, Tragedy. :( I'll try to be more active, but it is a cycle.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Jesus, Shotty. Please get rid of that signature. It isn't funny.

Neil, my vote on Sigma is from RVS. Infact, I didn't even remember I still had that vote on him at this point. He didn't produce a reaction from what I remember and his actions haven't been too scummy from what I remember.

I don't really know who to pressure. You've already been pressured and a couple of others are noticeably absent from this game. I'd like to pressure either Vifam or DJ because I feel like they are the most null of active players at the moment. Plus it would help with my Vifam FoS :P. Also, DJ's last comment doesn't sit well since he asked a question he could answer himself if he actually cared.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hiraki wrote:I didn't see it was a hammer.

erghle.

Are you blind or are you purposely choosing to ignore posts? You even made a comment as to why Tragedy posted a vote count (which clearly stated that Neil was at L-1).

What the hell, Neil. You didn't have to suicide to prove a point.

DJ, what are you doing? You are voting anything and everything that moves and your carelessness is making me uneasy. You jumped onto Neil's wagon without any thought other than the fact that you want to be productive and then you jumped off after he voted himself. Your actions are very troubling.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

don_johnson wrote:Dj was never on the neil wagon.

Ya. I just noticed that. Sorry. I mixed up your names. I thought all of that was coming from one person. My last post doesn't really matter anymore lol.

Dr Shotty, jumping onto a wagon to be "productive" is very scummy looking.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Because it looks like an opportunity lynch.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Coventry wrote:

Oversoul

Oversoul, Oversoul, Oversoul. Jeepers, your post #186 in thread is bad. If I was judging just based on that post I would vote for you right now.

Your post #220 in thread is very nearly as bad. I mean these posts require no one to defend themselves and bring to light no new information. They take up space and serve to give the illusion that you’re contributing. You did take a little whack at Hiraki in your post #163 when he was voting for you but that was sort of a reflexive gesture.

In #186 while giving your “town” read for Don_johnson, Shotty, Hiraki and Neil (maybe only Hiraki and Neil in tandem) you do vaguely suggest that TheLonging has done two things you didn’t like, but you never go so far as to accuse him.

I like you so far today much better. Good on calling out the two quick Vifam votes. And you know, having looked at the totality of your posts I just don’t see scum because (and I don’t mean to be impolite here) there is no pattern I can discern in your posts. Usually when scum do what you did in #186 and #220 you can get a sense of what direction they would like town to go even as they avoid ever saying it.

So just one thing: You did call out TheLonging a little in #186, but you never actually accused him. What are your feelings on him now?

TheLonging has said he has solid reads on people and doesn't post them. He also says that he will reply to Neil later and yet he hasn't been scene since then. I find that a little suspicious as he just lets his vote ride on him and then now has the convenience of not addressing Neil.

If one has a "solid" reads, I would like to see who they are on and why they are solid. Also, I find it ironic how Longing's last post was a remark to reply to Neil and then he is absent for Neil's self-hammer. :|

Anyway, I am glad you replaced into this game, Coventry. Hopefully you will be the spark to inspire activity. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Coventry wrote:Thank you very much for your answer, Oversoul. Would you happen to have any thoughts on why Sigma was the first person the bad guys went after?

I am sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of this post.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Tragedy wrote:
As the train moves endlessly with a slow speed, everyone kept glaring at neil1113. They had all believed that neil was the culprit with his goon members of attempting to take over the CSL Express.

TheLonging punched neil's face endlessly, as some other passengers grabbed him and tried to get him to stop being violent about it.

However, neil backs up into the corner, then asks; "P-P-Please! ARRRESSST ME ALREADY!!!!"

The other guys were shocked, to realize that the train suddenly stops and everyone who was standing flew to the shut door on the sides.

The next thing you know is the police opening the door, then starts handcuffing Neil1113 to the ground, then they start carrying him away. He was arrested.

Neil1113 was a Citizen!

Meanwhile, few people started to chuckle while others grew so pissed at him.

The train starts moving again on Day 2. But Neil has to bring someone else down.[/i]

Tragedy wrote:
Not D2 yet.
Waiting for his PM to shoot someone

Didn't Neil take down Sigma?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

don_johnson wrote:why has noone answered my question?

anyhow, i like how you avoid the question you quote hiraki. thats smooth.

coventry made a scumslip regarding the pm. not sure why the mod would send her a different pm than the rest of us, but whatever.

if its me or someone else, i'll be voting someone else. so yeah. i'm pretty content with lynching anyone but me right about now. heres a list in order of preference:

coventry
oversoul
vifam
noggin
longing.

thats actually in no particular order. now, tell me again how you think scum would be playing in a set-up like this. everyone, thank you.

People make mistakes. It happens everyday so Coventry confused an aspect of the game how is that a scumslip? Or do you just want it to be a scumslip, DJ? :| Stop looking for an easy way out.

I also find it funny how you put "here is a list in order of preference" and then state directly after said list "that's actually in no particular order". I am sorry, but what? Having trouble following the logic, if any, there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh dear god.

It-it-it's Glowball. O_o
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

glowball wrote:I EAT TOAST FOR BREAKFAST!

YOU MONSTER!!!

YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DEATHS OF MY FAMILY!!!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Welcome to my world, between this game and [redacted] I can never discern Hiraki's post. I just gave up.

Between posting pictures and voting anything he finds suspicious, Hiraki is ... nuts. lmao.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am here. :p sorry about not posting kids forgot about the thread lol.

I will be rereadimg the thread especially vifam.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I am making my opinions now. I have some of them finished, but not all of them. They aren't going to be as big as Coventry's as I don't know this game and I am very scared about the lylo situation right now. I have been caught up in the Marathon games and those have really diverted my attention. :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

prod dodge, sorry for the repeated delays. Something urgent came up. I am heading out right now to visit some relatives, but hopefully tomorrow around noonish I should be posting the reads
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK

MY

LIFE

My laptop with the document for all of my reads has died. I am posting this from a desktop, but unfortunately I only have the reads that I saved as a draft on MS. I don't feel like redoing them all so I am just going to give you a readlist without cases at the end. :( I am sorry guys and now I feel like an asshole for making you all wait.. for like 5 reads... again I am really sorry. :(

Spoiler: Vifam
Vifam wrote:

What would you like to discuss?

Neil getting an avatar would actually increase the chances of a town win in this game.

Vifam brings "discussion" to the thread by posting this seemingly innocuous comment into play. I would have accepted the avatar bit as a joke had Vifam let it go. However, he instead chose to support his claim with various posts such as:

Vifam wrote:

It's just easier to remember reads this way, when I think someone is scum, I don't want to remember a blue screen, I want to remember their avi.

and

Vifam wrote:

That's terrible reason to vote someone :igmeou:

I've always found that avis help me remember reads a lot easier, not an effort to look town, just my personal experience.

Both of those posts don't actually explain why Neil obtaining an avatar would help town win the game. Unless Vifam has a god complex and anything that helps will help the town. :\

Vifam also, in my opinion, contradicts himself with his original vote on Don Johnson. Putting someone close to a lynch *will* definitely create discussion, if not from the person about to be lynched, but others who may or may not have a read on the said lynchee. I don't understand how putting someone close to a lynch *isn't* creating discussion, but then again I don't understand how Neil getting an avatar would help town either. :\

Vifam does provide a reason for his case against Don Johnson, which I am happy about and it isn't all just "read my mind". His reason states that DJ's initial actions contradict his vote which I would agree with at the beginning in which DJ was voting a couple of people all over the place.

DJ does make a valid point to Vifam stating that he (Vifam) is assuming the intentions of other people. At that point in the thread it did look like Vifam was imposing his own opinions *as* DJ's motives and it seems that he was stretching things to make a potential case on DJ later.

Vifam wrote:
SigmaEXE003 wrote:
Vifam wrote:Now tell me, how does putting me at L-2 create any discussion other than the tunneling of me?

My guess is at that point we would all begin to take sides. There would be the people who support the bandwagon, the people who are against the bandwagon, and the people that are neutral to it. The supporters would defend why they like the bandwagon, those against it would argue why it's not a good bandwagon, and this would eventually lead into discussion about something else. Maybe one person would take too much effort to support the bandwagon, and then everyone who could see the inherent scumminess of the bandwagon would form a wagon on that person, and the process would repeat itself, but this division would have more information to work with. Of course, this is only one possibility. The point is discussion about one thing, no matter how ridiculous, will eventually lead into more serious discussion. This is why RVS is supported here.

He didn't seem like he was really going for that, IMO. It seems like she thought I was legitimate scum.

Vifam's defense of his reasoning that DJ wasn't actually trying to promote discussion is shakey at best stating that DJ seemed like he had an ulterior motive. That feels like unnecessary WIFOM very early in the game.

Vifam wrote:
You still haven't singled out a single post of mine and found a scummy action. All you've done is complain about the content in my posts at this point.

Yeah, Hiraki hasn't done anything scummy, back up shotty.

But you know what was scummy?

Neil's tough guy act.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Neil

I don't have a problem with this post as I agree with his opinion on at this point. Hiraki was, and has been, an active scum hunter and I take it Vifam agreed with that sentiment at the moment of the post. However, Vifam's post on Neil after literally not having suspected, or posted in Neil's direction, seems opportunistic. Vifam's interactions with Neil up to this post had only been defensive posts regarding Neil's avatar and his suspicious post about DJ not wanting discussion with a L-2 vote.

Vifam wrote:
neil1113 wrote:The fact that I'm a leading wagon, and nobody has a single case against me, shows just how pitiful and sad half this town really is. Go ahead, lynch me and lose. I'm cool with that. And now, shotty thinks I'm teaming with Hiraki. While nobody in the town weighs in on anything. Well except Vifam and his disbelief in my "tough guy" act. Great.

You're acting as if you're being a dominating town when you've had

-No FOS
-No RVS
-No real attempt to find scum

You've spent more of the game defending yourself rather than really looking for scum, and to top it off, you seem to have an FOS, but you're not voting it? Seems like an act to me.

This post is better as he actually gives a reason for his vote on Neil. I don't necessarily agree with his "points" against Neil such as No RVS (I don't understand how this is pro town or anti town either way, could someone enlighten me?) and the No real attempt to find scum. How could Neil at that point hunt for scum when he was so busy defending himself? I guess hindsight, but meh. I don't like the last two points that much.

Vifam wrote:Don_John can you get anymore scummier?

I'll add some new content in a second.

Vifam gets back into the scumhunting by randomly stating DJ is scummy without any real substance. His next posts don't follow up on the "content" other than an answer to Coventry, but I don't find answering a question the same as "adding content". Semantics? Maybe, but I doubt it. I feel like Vifam is tunneling for DJ's vote at this point in the thread by this post, but for what reason? I'd have to assume a mislynch, but that is only based on my personal reads (I have DJ as a townleaning read).

In his response to Coventry (yes I am being lazy lol) Vifam states that Hiraki is trying to frame him and his implications are that he (Hiraki) thinks either DMSIS and DJ are scum buddies, or DJ and me(Vifam) are scum buddies. Why would that matter? Either way Hiraki was on a wagon that you were actively pursuing. Why would you be mad or suspicious that Hiraki decided to vote for someone that you found very scummy? I am honestly confused about that post. However, he does state that the "slip" Coventry made wasn't a slip and was actually a misunderstanding, something that I know from personal experience can happen (I just replaced into a game and the moderator forgot to include my alignment/wincon in the original pm). At the time, though, I was a little suspicious of Coventry, but I felt that it was a legitimate mistake on her part.

Then he votes the person that is actually supporting his former wagon.

Vifam's next slew of posts don't really contain anything interesting or adequate for analysis until he gets to 371 in which I feel he defends himself with a genuine post against DJ.

Vifam wrote:
don_johnson wrote:vifam: i did not ignore 323, in fact, it reinforces my scumread of you. in it you say that hiraki is scum, and that i am also scum. is hiraki/dj scumteam really still plausible to you? and if so, why? the fact that you havent moved your vote from hiraki to me forces me to assume you are still hard on for the hiraki lynch. as sig's flip showed us, some of the bigger proponents of the neil lynch may very well be town. do you think the people actively pushing neil are more likely to be scum than those players who simply hopped the wagon? which category do you place hiraki in(pusher or hopper)?

Whoa, Whoa.

It's very plausible. In fact it's the only team up I'm really seeing. You've had on and off townreads on him ALL game, and he always seems to distance yourself as soon as you get to close.

-DJ votes me, says Hiraki is second scum
-Hiraki follows, but Makes SURE it's to prove DJ is scum
-DJ spots a "slip" and goads Hiraki to hop on it
-Even after that, Hiraki is still sure he is mafia
-DJ drops the vote and calls me scum along with Hiraki

Do you see the order here? Do you see the dynamic going on between the two? Literally every effort DJ made to reach out Hiraki, Hiraki bit the hand. And now all of a sudden we are a scum pair?

If Hiraki and DJ aren't partners, why would he go against DJ on EVERYTHING he's done? Why would he be so aggressive to a random townie when he realizes there could be backlash after the flip?

Think about that.

I am just going to come right out and say it. That is a bad reason in my opinion. How can changing opinions, which you specifically used in your defense against Coventry, be the sign of any alignment? You used it in your defense as a null/town tell, but now you are using as a scum tell? Come on man. :\

I don't understand your rhetorical question of asking why would he be so aggressive? Wasn't Hiraki aggressive to Neil? I don't see how if DJ flipped town their would be a difference. :\

Vifam wrote:Again with the ignoring of my posts.

How about we all lynch Don_John

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Don_Johnson

In this post, Vifam hops right back onto the DJ wagon after making a snarky post against Hiraki. The flipping back and forth is suspicious in my opinion.

Vifam wrote:Seriously guys, explain to me how Hiraki is NOT obviously bussing?

Explain to us how he *is* bussing.

Spoiler: DMSIS
DMSIS has been a pretty active poster throughout the game, but I generally feel that his actions are more scummy than town aligned.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Lol
Vote Hiraki

He slipped right under the radar with the avi thing. He made way to much off topic and anti town conversation. Also Neil is his partner. Hiraki effectively put neil in the victim zone by attacking him for something not game related, then he goes on to defend him and, without meta, writes off his bad play simply as bad town.

tl;dr:
Hiraki/Niel Scum team is a go.

He begins his actual scumhunting with a vote on Hiraki stating that Hiraki slipped under the radar because of all the non pertinent discussion that happened D1 and that Hiraki switched his views on Neil. DMSIS goes on to post a string of one liner posts stating that all of the dodging that Hiraki is doing is a scumtell. I agree with the main point of DMSIS's logic that dodging any questions is scummy looking behavior, and Hiraki did dodge for the most part until he answered with this post

Hiraki wrote:I'm bored. Let's get this over with Shotty.

I really don't want to argue with you because it comes down to, like it will this time, where you will lose because you use semantics against me. So here we go.

Shotty wrote:He slipped right under the radar with the avi thing.
No, I didn't. I talked about the avatar issue, but I also addressed other issues.

Like in #29, I voted Jake, and talked about Neil getting an avatar.

The next time I talk about the avatar issue is #46 where I make a separate post about it. Everything else is game related.

From there on, Page 3 was all about avatars except for one vote that wasn't explained.

I come back with an in-game post on Page 4 with the vote of Vifam.

Now unless because I was in discussion with others about Neil getting avatar, I was able to get under the radar by doing so and getting annoyed at Neil for not seeing Exactly on the side, I was never able to slip under the radar this game.

DMSIS states that the avatar thing wasn't the only thing he quoted, which is true and it appears to be another dodge by Hiraki which to my knowledge he never comments on later.

In that same post DMSIS says that his gut is right a lot of the time. How are people supposed to verify that? Gut feelings are the easiest to fake and that answer seems like a ploy to keep Hiraki on the defensive.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:@
Hiraki
No one accused you of bussing :P Slip much?

DMSIS says that Hiraki has scum slipped and goes on to say that there needs to be more votes on Hiraki. Also, DMSIS was one of the people who said that Coventry was scum for the "slip" that she made. I am beginning to wonder if any obscure statement or misconception of the game is going to become a scumslip to DMSIS.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Sigh... Ok Hiraki I will accept that but I was more wanting you to explain where you came up with that... bussing is a lot different that what people were saying you maybe doing. Sorry I got so caught up on that. Now let's do some scum hunting!

This post of DMSIS feels ungenuine. He has been continually calling out Hiraki saying that he is dodging the question and then when Hiraki offers a half hearted answer, DMSIS reluctantly gives in and accepts the answer. Perhaps possible scum buddy relationship or that DMSIS didn't care at that point, but to just give in to someone that you have been advocating their lynch for so long? I don't know. :\

drmyshottyizsik wrote:How does being useless and making myself an easy lynch play toward a mafia win con?

I feel like this is an attempt to have a town slip for not knowing the answer to his own question.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Fine I'll be productive
unvote
vote Neil

I think this is an opportunistic scum jumping onto a wagon. DMSIS gives *no* reason as to why he is on the Neil vote other than to look productive. He has not singled out Neil or made any sort of case or implication that he would vote for him in any of his past posts other than stating that he doesn't like his style of gameplay.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
When you went on about bussing had you just missed that Hiraki had declared Neil scum, voted him and was increasingly tunneling on him, or was there some other thought process at play?
Yes I missed that

What was it about Sigma's repeating Hiraki's answer that finally ended your quest so thoroughly that by the end of the post you wanted to "let's go scumhunting!"?
I realized I had missed it

Why the suddenly very high level of antagonism toward Neil immediately after this, in defense of Hiraki, even though you'd been picking at Hiraki the whole thread?
It's called pressure

Why, when you'd just told Hiraki that he was being over-dominating, condescending and intimidating did you vote the bandwagon he'd been pursuing so strongly immediately after Hiraki tells you he doesn't want to argue with you because he's sure Neil will flip scum. Were you so thoroughly dominated and intimidated that you felt the need to follow Hiraki's lead, even though you'd been barking at him throughout the day, even though you were putting Neil at L-1, even though you offered no additional reasoning of your own?
Because Hiraki, since he was being so dominate, seemed like that kind of guy who would bus his scum buddy, and bus him hard. So by voting for Neil, I was able to wait for a lynch and then see what happened. Right now Hiraki is confirmed town in my book.

Why are you voting Vifam along with Hiraki as soon as the sun rises on day two? And why was Vifam who you should have been voting for all along?
Because Neil nor Hiraki are scum.

Once again, if I have misjudged you I am sorry, and I will certainly consider your future behavior and your answers to the above questions, if you care to answer them, as we continue to move forward. But for now I am sorry, I really must...

Bold are mine.

Most of his defenses in this post are ... bad. Saying that "he missed" that allows him to not comment on the situation where he was clearly either confused or just wrong. He then goes on to say that neither Neil nor Hiraki are scum after he had been vouching for a Hiraki vote all along.

He later clarifies this statement once asked about saying that he thought Hiraki was bussing Neil, but now after Neil's flip he is town. I don't see the logic behind that could you care to explain?

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Ok, so now that scum tell is gone, sooooooo
unvote
vote hiraki

He had started down the path of a Coventry vote saying that she slipped when in reality it was just miscommunication between the mod and her and he votes the person that he has been vouching for, yet just said was town in a previous post. Why the contradictory actions?

His posts have generally been bare and some of them aren't even related to the topic, but I have a feeling DMSIS. I would be fine with his lynch or maybe a Vifam lynch at this point.

Spoiler: TheLonging
TheLonging...

*sigh*

He didn't really post much in the thread and his actions are weird in my opinion. I already made a little case against him when replying to Coventry, but I will post the gist of it here.

TheLonging wrote:ugh whatever

I'm trying to figure out who scum are but I think I maybe have a couple of sollid reads

With this post he says that he has a couple of solid reads pretty early in the game. I called him out on this post and stated that Neil did the same thing a page later, yet he was given shit for it. Longing's defense? More time had passed and more content came through to analyze. He even sees my post and then dodges all the other questions and only gives a response to my question "how are your actions different from Neil's?"

TheLonging wrote:
Oversoul wrote:I have to agree with Neil here. I don't understand how Appeal to Emotion is a very scummy tactic. Of course I am new, but wouldn't AtE be a more towny thing to do since it comes from frustration?

Scum are more likely to do it

will reply to neil in full depth later

I know this may be a stretch, but I think it was deliberate on Longing's part. Maybe his replacement will change my mind about his alignment. He says that he will reply to Neil in depth later. He never does this and by the time he starts posting again, both Neil and Sigma have died. He never gives us those reads, or that response.

His statement that scum are more likely to make AtE arguments in this case is wrong as that is all that Neil was doing and here he is, a townie. To be honest, Longing seemed like he just wanted a reason to put Neil underpressure going as far as providing two possible wikitells. :\

yourfriendlynoggin/Glowball

Didn't really give much to analyze, but from Glow's posts I feel like she is town. Her initial scum grouping seems pretty accurate (aside from Hiraki) as I feel those players haven't played exactly towny, but she hasn't really placed any (public) reasoning for those reads or her vote on Hiraki. Glowball, why do you think that Hiraki is scum at this point?

reads:
Andrew: newb leaning town, doesn't really care about the game
Coventry: town, big scumhunter
Hiraki: town, big scumhunter like Coventry, posts a lot, generally towny imo
DMSIS: scummy
Glowball: town leaning
Vifam: scummy
DJ: null leaning town (could change depending on flips)
TheLonging: scummy

(did I forget anyone?)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did Hiraki just get lynched?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: DMSIS if he wasn't lynched
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh. Fail. disregard the above vote

it doesn't make sense anyway >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Tragedy wrote:
Random reminder to Oversoul: Avoid Spoiler Text. 'Tis a warning~

Coventry dieing is very disappointing. I liked her scumhunting. Also, Tragedy, Coventry is a she.

Hiraki's flip is something. 2 of my bigger townie reads have died, and one of them was wrong. Given Hiraki's flip I am going to go back and look into his iso for connections (god damn he was so active... this is going to take a while)

and we aren't at lylo anymore right?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: what spoilder? the black one or the ones that you click?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I feel like DMSIS is a better lynch at this point. Plus I have a town read on Glowball and her slot.

VOTE: DMSIS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

andrew94 wrote:i wouldnt get shotty now. he doesnt seem to be putting any effort

I don't understand? Do you think that Shotty isn't a good lynch because he isn't resisting or what?

I don't feel like Glowball is a good lynch at this point. :\ She and her slot haven't done anything that sends any signals as scum
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm here, here.

Where is everyone? :c The (in)activity is infectious. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You guys killed Glowball? What the hell was so scummy about her actions?

Scum is on Glow's wagon and I am willing to bet one of them is Dmsis.

VOTE: Dmsis
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

andrew94 wrote:fail quickhammer attempt yo

I put him at l-1 that isn't quickhammering..
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

andrew94 wrote:why would you put him at L1 in lylo (it is lylo)
even if ur 100% sure you should wait

Because I genuine believe he is scum. And I didn't realize it was lylo. Would you prefer me to remove my vote so we can have more to discuss?

I also believe that Andrew is town, and has been for a long time. You still haven't answered my questions as to why you thought Glowball was so scummy that you all just hammered her.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

UNVOTE:

One post made her scummy?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hello? This is lylo, why are you guys stagnating?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

don_johnson wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Hello? This is lylo, why are you guys stagnating?

why are you not throwing shotty from the train?

I will, but I am having doubts and I am nervous about being wrong in lylo. >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't like Crypto and DMSIS's recent postings that offer essentially nothing.

I am still leaning that DMSIS is scum

VOTE: DMSIS and pending a damn good reason to vote someone else, my vote is staying on dmsis
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:it's lylo

exactly. :eek:

You aren't treating lylo with any sense of severity at all.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Vifam wrote:Yeah, I didn't use the QT :/.

I did think I was obvious scum this game, but meh.

You are the worst scum partner ever.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I am fairly confident we could have perfect scummed this game given the activity and the playerbase, but whatever. Vifam's lack of cooperation in the QT just pissed me off and his obvious scum motivations AFTER Hiraki died was pissing me off.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I feel dirty after lying to Glow and then killing Coventry.

Return to “Completed Open Games”