Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by FightingShadow »

RQS does nothing, really.

But I always feel compelled to answer the questions:

1. Undisclosed. This is an alt, so for personal reasons I won't reveal my meta. I don't have any finished games on this account yet.
2. That all depends on who the Werewolf is. If they are someone that could reasonably get lynched without the inside info, just pursue the case like normal. If they aren't, then by all means, claim.

VOTE: Sky

At night, the Sky gets dark, enabling the Mafia to be sneaky, and it holds the full moon sometimes, enabling the Werewolves to feast. This is clearly an antitown player.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

tyhess wrote:Let's even say its Day 3 (so 4 players are killed), and we have 1 werewolf, 2 mafia, and 4 towns left + the seer...is it really beneficial to off one mafia (and get an innocent town) to off yourself at night? Imo, no...

The Mafia don't possess a night kill in this setup. So it would be hands down the best play for the Seer to claim there. Lynch the last killing antitown player, and get a clear for the rest of the game.

TheFool wrote:The Ray wagon has virtue beyond Thor's evidence.
VOTE: Ray Montano

What virtue does Thor's evidence have, and what virtue does the wagon have beyond it?

Also, everyone should read the setup - the Mafia cannot kill. While they are a threat, the Werewolves are the only ones killing us at night.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

tyhess wrote:Let's even say its Day 3 (so 4 players are killed), and we have 1 werewolf, 2 mafia, and 4 towns left + the seer...is it really beneficial to off one mafia (and get an innocent town) to off yourself at night? Imo, no...

The Mafia don't possess a night kill in this setup. So it would be hands down the best play for the Seer to claim there. Lynch the last killing antitown player, and get a clear for the rest of the game.

TheFool wrote:The Ray wagon has virtue beyond Thor's evidence.

What virtue does Thor's evidence have, and what virtue does the wagon have beyond it?

Also, everyone should read the setup - the Mafia cannot kill. While they are a threat, the Werewolves are the only ones killing us at night.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:40 am

Post by FightingShadow »

tyhess wrote:But the wolves do....

Seer only finds wolves. Seer outing the last wolf means an invincible clear.

TheFool wrote:Fluff posting. 15 posts, 0 content.

I can roll with this.

UNVOTE: Sky

DeityKabuto wrote:Eh... more setup speculation, this is my 2nd Jungle Republic game.

Anyways Unvote

Why did you Unvote?
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

DK, you are at L-1.

The mass questions are pretty much trolling. I'm not going to jump through hoops just to get you to play the game you signed up to play.

Agree to stop. If you don't, I can and will hammer. Though I normally loathe quicklynches, in the case of an antitown player who seems to exist only to decrease the experience of others, I'll make an exception.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 am

Post by FightingShadow »

Unfortunately, DK is technically correct here.

He's VERY antitown. Like . . . so antitown it makes me wonder if shadowmod turned a random VT in the setup into a jester (sarcasm).

AtE isn't a scumtell. It's a tell saying that someone is getting frustrated - and townies don't get an exemption from frustration. And the rapid vote swapping is something I've done as town before in the RVS for the hell of it.

That being said, my previous post still stands.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

CMPunk wrote:I am sure he is scum. Appaeals to emotion and fear are noted. Someone hammer this scum

This makes me nervous. Appeals to emotion and fear are not scumtells. You're insistence on using them to get someone lynched is sketchy.

I understand the votes for DK because of his borderline troll behavior. However, it feels like an attempt to muscle through a quicklynch - which you can see in the quotes below -

DonJosh wrote:Claim, DK.

BBmolla wrote:I really am willing to take the risk of DK being a VT. I still can't even fathom his kind of play with his 1000 posts. It doesn't add up.

bothers me a lot. I know I said I would be willing to hammer. I am, if the trolling continues - however, it feels like people are trying to blur the line between a policy lynch and an actual suspicion lynch. Anyone trying to force this lynch through quickly (barring escalation in DK's trolling) is very suspicious.

DeityKabuto wrote:Okay. Since vote count was messed up, your first reaction if he really was at L-1 would be to play it safe and unvote, does this mean you don't find him scummy, what was the purpose of your vote on the wagon if you weren't ready to lynch?

This is actually a good question.

UNVOTE: Ray Montano
VOTE: CMPunk

For the reasons stated above.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:38 am

Post by FightingShadow »

DonJosh wrote:
FightingShadow wrote:
bothers me a lot. I know I said I would be willing to hammer. I am, if the trolling continues - however, it feels like people are trying to blur the line between a policy lynch and an actual suspicion lynch. Anyone trying to force this lynch through quickly (barring escalation in DK's trolling) is very suspicious.

It is no longer a "policy lynch" for me.
This might be his town play (I'm not big on meta), but it sure as hell is scummy.

How?
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

Post tomorrow morning. My apologies.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

O.K., I lied.

I'm really really sorry, but I guarantee a post tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Open Games”