Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

It's not random in the sense of random. It's random in the sense of lacking intention to lynch. It's moreso I met you in person thus we are bonded. I think you know the rodent I am referring to.

XoXo

PS. I will take off my vote if you promise that if you are mafia or werewolf that you won't kill me. Deal?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

*awaits Vit-a-men's response*

Discussion Topic: Do you thinks masons and monk are completely town, or do you think we should be wary that they can still be the opposite alignment? X_x
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

Unvote

VitaminR is confirmed BB-aligned.

#88, FightingShadow - were you joking or serious in your vote?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Guido Crescendo wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Unvote

VitaminR is confirmed BB-aligned.

So a werewolf?

No, it's called being sexy. ^_^

Vote: FightingShadow
for now. I want your response, scum. :D

I think I am going to be the Wiccan Bounty Hunter, I am fiercly hunting the mafias & werewolves. X_x
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

Guido Crescendo wrote:
VitaminR wrote:What's the slip? Also, why would you fake a slip?

I specifically referenced BB and you being Werewolf aligned as opposed to being "scum"; the implication is that I'm Mafia and just Werewolf hunting. And I'd fake a slip like that to see if anyone would notice it, jump on it, etc just to get something usable in terms of reactions because this game is so rather unproductive right now.

You didn't do it right to actually be taken as a "mafia slip." First, it seemed more like a joke. Second, there wasn't enough ground/evidence you were even only looking for Werewolves because it was one quick phrase. Several posts discussing who the werewolves are, then maybe yes.

I'm slightly concerned you posted so soon afterwards "Nobody caught me on my mafia slip that I planted" when if it was planted it was very small and you didn't give enough time for people to post reactions. As someone who also plants things for mafia to jump on so I see how they jump on it, if nobody responds to it I don't just point it out right away.

I think you MAY have accidentally slipped and then just pulled it off as "oh here look at what I did to catch mafia." If you were genuinely looking for reactions you wouldn't have posted as soon as you did and you would have actually played it out longer, i.e., continueing to look like you're only hunting for werewolves, etc.

"What I want to know is why none of you clowns took the bait I left here; come on I faked a perfectly good mafia slip and absolutely no one noticed." - This reads to me as mafia who just effed up and are trying to cover their ass.

"just to get something usable in terms of reactions because this game is so rather unproductive right now." - This reads as sincere though. Or perhaps you were town in a previous game and employed it and thus you're able to come off as sincere because of it (though that is stretching).

Unvote, Vote; Guido

I still want FightingShadow to post so I can get more of a read on him X_x. Pending further provacation, I'm sure I'll be able to determine if (either) of you are anti-town. :twisted: Be very scared.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

Was visiting Ohio with my BF (i.e., I guess I was on V/LA or w/e it's called and I didn't get to post). Will read a bit and post, am busy today so may wait till later to do anything serious. I'll try to do this quickly and get caught up though! May post later tonight when I'm free or tomorrow depending on what I read. :-P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm on adderall right now... so I feel like I'm either overexamining things or my true scumdar is coming out and little things are popping out at me telling me scum or town O_O.

#94 still bothers me

#104 screamed town to me

#106 - the reason I asked is because when you posted it seemed like you were genuinely serious about it, if you had responded saying it was a joke, I'd think you were lying... and you have. This raises a red flag for me... I might want to relook at you again... your vote switch to Deity also strikes me as odd, but not scum... you're reminding me of another player in another game who I've yet to analyze whether it's scum-play or different-personality (it's important to note when scumhunting that sometimes it can just be a player's gameplay that strikes you as scummy, so I need to keep this in mind)

#108 - Good point that he agrees with the bandwagoning on Deity... bad point is his comment about RVS seems off to me and something scummy-ish. If Deity did turn up scum, my bet is he is the partner...

#113 - "Shameless bandwagoning ho!" - the joke atmosphere strikes me as scum

#115 - Once again this strikes me as odd. He is trying to seem active by posting yet his content strikes me as not actually caring about hunting scum, rather than being perceived as non-scum.

#116 - Dark & Coffee aren't scum together... although they are two high on my radar so... yall should kill eachother tonight ;)

#118 - strikes me as town

A thought that just occured to me about Coffee... even though he does strike me as odd... even if he was mafia/werewolf, he'd still WANT to be hunting the OTHER scum faction. Therefore my thought process is wrong... it could still be right in that he wants to sit back... but even if he was one of the factions he would still be hunting the other. (#122 made me think of this). I need to come back to this but for now I don't know what to think of my thoughts on Coffee's sitting-back.

#130 - saying the game is a little dying seems like something scum would say to me, although I can't point out why exactly... it adds no content or helpfulness and sounds like "I'm going to point out the obvious so it seems like I'm town"

Darkcoffees - I'm mostly just skimming over all the posts right now cuz I'm in a hurry but I don't understand this real life/ friend things/ I need to come back to it and read it more carefully cuz I have no idea what yall are talking about and I think it's just fluff X_x

#136 - I automatically like Cirno for agreeing with me on Guido - though I would like a little more explanation so I can see if you see what I see or if you're just mimicing me ^_^

#139 - I just want to point out, yes I am rather old in the playing of mafia: 2) I actually go in and out of playing Mish Mash games, I jsut recently started playing Mish Mash games again after going to a mafia meet 3) I'm not the most conventional player, in that I don't follow all the typical mafia terms of "WIFOM, Chainsaw Defense (although after looking it up it's very similar to whta I look for)... but regardless I don't use those terms, and 4) I tend to be unconventional in the sense I like to gambit quite a bit (i.e., I don't believe in the Lynch all Liars philosophy, though I haven't seen it mentioned anytime recently, I just remember it was a common phrase used in the past when I played mish mash). So I just want to point out, although I am experienced, do not put normative expectations on me, I have a very unique playstyle in the way that I play. I go on intuition and feelings while also balancing logic, etc., etc. ... just wanted to throw that out there because if I remember correctly it was a topic of conversation in my previous two games I played (many months ago) and it also invokved discussion which is interesting.

#140 - After Guido's past posts, you think it's a slip. This registers as odd. Guido has done many odd things, but the reason for your bandwagoning strikes me as odd.

#141 - You think someone would be "joking around all game" seems odd.

#154 - Strongly leadign town on Cirno, but when asked about voting for Guido, Cirno just repeats what was stated before. I would have elaborated and reemphasized my previous statements... this strikes me as odd. It seems Cirno is moreso just trying to argue with Chevre and make Chevre look dumb rather than actually convince Chevre why voting Guido is a good thing.

** Left off at #154... I really need to go now...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Blackberry »

You seem really overdefensive Dark as if I am trying to lynch you X_x. I was simply posting my open thoughts about the game, hence my contradictions. I was posting freely what reactions I had to post. You think it's odd I have contradictions in some cases (i.e., Cirno's posting). Do you think it's NORMAL for someone to have the same read on someone throughout the entire game in every post? That is something that would bug me if that happened, because then they'd be tunneling/have blinders on.

I think it'd be obvious from my post that Guido is my top suspect still, not you. My whole paragraph about you was my thought that made me think what I was suspect of you for may be null considering mafia and werewolves would want to scum hunt as well and thus it isn't a normal mafia game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also, taking Adderall isn't like taking recreational drugs... I'm taking them for medical purposes, i.e., so I can focus on my work and get things done...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #373 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Blackberry »

Nooooooooooooooooo, I refuse to be replaced.

*posts Refusal*

Does that count? O_o

I am here I promise X_x.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #376 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

YAY I'M NOT REPLACED!! :-D

*reads stuff*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #450 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I haven't really done anything in awhile and have pretty much been "lurking" for all intensive purposes (although moreso I've been avoiding reading everything because I'm a very flustered person).

I'm reading now. Will post *something* soon. Temtped to run to the grocery store and grab me some snacks, then read away.

^_^ Prepare to be Blackberried!...

That didn't sound good, I need a different catch-phrase...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #457 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I haven't finished reading yet, but I am getting a bit tired and I feel "convinced" in what I found to a point that I feel like if I read right now I'll just look for what I want to see and it won't be as helpful as if I started over at a different time...

SCUM

Forest/Darkcoffeejazz
181-185… really over-defensive
188… denying being defensive, major scum points
193… "yes it is fluffy fluff"… Dark is self-conscious of his scummy actions… scummy
216… "I would be worried if nobody found me scummy"… this makes absolutely no sense to me
240… this doesn't make any sense to me… I used to think I was scummy, nobody suspecting me wouldn't cause me to worry… my worry would be because I can come off as scummy that mafia would be the ones that WOULD attack me… being someone like Dark that also thinks I always come off as scummy, I would not be afraid of mafia "buddying to me".

TOWN

DeityKabuto
231… I don't see the townie in this post?
248 - Bold town tell… also, Deity's comments about Cjdrum make me think cjdrum is scum

SCUM

Cjdrum
257 - Is your definition of scum-hunting to not post, then attack the person that votes you, then disappear? O_o

POSSIBLE SCUM

CSL/Cirno
242 - Cirno (well I guess now CSL)… I also would classify myself as "lurking". Moreso though because I didn’t want to commit an hour+ to the game at any one time so I kept procrastinating getting involved. I'm curious though that you didn't apply the same to me that you applied to cjdrum...
242 - Also, Cirno's rephrasing of Guido's "Clever plan to catch scum" sounds scummy itself that you rephrased it that way.

MEH

Guido
239 - Slight town points for thinking the same exact thing I was thinking
269 - I don't believe this "intentional slip" stuff… unless you're ONLY referring to the first time you said that… However, I do like whoever posted this and think they can be very very useful.

It doesn't matter if Guido is Monk or Monk-Mafia. Unless someone is counter-claiming Monk... Any which ways, WEREWOLVES, KILL GUIDO TONIGHT. LEAVING HIM ALIVE ONLY NARROWS DOWN WHO YOU ARE. Also, there's a chance he's mafia, so killing him = +++. This also renders for Guido to post his final thoughts before we lynch anyone.

@Chevre - (226) I have no recollection of why I thought 104 made me think town… maybe it was because he said both and not a specific answer? I might have made the wrong post #... I have no honest idea wtf I was referring to.

@GUIDO
Also, I have a huge problem in my scum-hunting and want Guido's thoughts on this because I like Guido's earlier Psych post. My usual method of scumhunting is to look for who is actual being sincere in their scumhunting process, in the sense the town are genuinely looking for scum and scum are only pretending to look for scum. I.e., I try to get inside the killer's head. However, in THIS particular game, both mafia and werewolves are genuinely looking for one another... so I need to latch onto something else to focus on when I scum-hunt. How are mafia/werewolves inclined to psychologically act differently than town? Are they more likely to me smug? Are they more likely not to care? OR am I over-thinking it? Are Mafia/Werewolves actually not genuinely scum-hunting yet because maybe they don't care because they could always kill the other faction and/or they don't feel threatened at this moment? ... Thoughts? X_X

Really prefer to vote for Forest @ this point. Will double-check to see what the vote count is, etc. And skim the most recent pages to see if there's anything else I need to know ASAP.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #458 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

UNVOTE, VOTE: Darkcoffeejazz
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #459 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Just to reiterate about Guido (from reading Dark & Cirno's posts on this page)... the Werewolves will kill Guido anyways, so there's no point in wasting a LYNCH on him. I'm highly suspect of the fact neither of you care to realize this, or maybe you just don't want to point it out? X_x
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #517 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'll vote for any of:

Dark
Cjdrum
*Cirno ... though I prefer the first two... Cirno's comment about us not lynching sounds stupid to me. I.e., giving up that we'll get a lynch, why lynch the claimed Monk?

Also, my thoughts on Deity is that he/she was very confused or trying to pull something, NOT something mafia/werewolves would do at all, IMO. Although I'm not really sure what Deity was trying to do X_x.

Dark - if they're specifically your posts, just remember the numbers then sort the posts soley by your name and you can easily see what the posts are.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #527 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

News Announcement
Darkcoffeejazz was spotted sinistering it up...

WILL YOU SAVE THE CHILDREN!?

KILL HIM.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #531 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I thought Deity was just joking when she said something about her Role PM... X_X... and also dyslexicish...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

VitaminR wrote:These Deity votes are scummy as hell. He obviously is super-confused about something and feels like a really easy target for scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #535 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Myself wrote:
SCUM

Forest/Darkcoffeejazz
181-185… … really over-defensive
188… … denying being defensive, major scum points
193… "yes it is fluffy fluff"… Dark is self-conscious of his scummy actions… scummy
216… "I would be worried if nobody found me scummy"… this makes absolutely no sense to me
240… this doesn't make any sense to me… I used to think I was scummy, nobody suspecting me wouldn't cause me to worry… my worry would be because I can come off as scummy that mafia would be the ones that WOULD attack me… being someone like Dark that also thinks I always come off as scummy, I would not be afraid of mafia "buddying to me".

I really prefer you respond to the last two. Is that better Dark? X_X

193 made me think I should place my vote on you
240 made me think I should not take my vote off you ever

Post 580, I'll start wondering why no one else is seeing how transparant it is that he is scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #540 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Blackberry »

Can I hop on your dick?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #688 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Oh btw, Blackberry, Guido, and Tomie are my top FoS's. So I suggest looking at their actions.

And maybe Scott's for doing the "lolday1sohard" faketell he claims I did.

Oh and I was a Vanilla Townie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnpZYmNAuI

If you're town, it might help if you actually gave reasons for your FoS's... just posting "I suggest you look at them" gives the scum an excuse to tunnel on us.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #694 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I don't think we killed vitamin but ok. X.x
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1182 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

WHY THE HELL WAS MY werewolf PARTNER SUCH AN IDIOT. WHY LEAVE THE MONKS ALIVE!? AND WHY KILL THE ONE PERSON I SAID I DO NOT WANT TO KILL.

WHAT

THE

F#CKr

/Berry Rage of Blackness
Last edited by Mist7676 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1188 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

I HAD SENT IN A KILL ON ONE OF THE MONKS (before) the deadline.

I > OTHER PERSON (because I'm sexy).

xoxo

And then Night 2, he continues to leave the Monks alive. Who is he fooling? The 'monks being alive' isn't suspscious, all it says is 'the werewolves are dumb.'
THAT IS ALL IT SAYS.
The monks are def. not werewolves, and the mafia have NO reason to kill Monks as we have NO reason to kill masons.

WHAT

THE

BBQsauce

Return to “Completed Open Games”