chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #704 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: LittleGrey

Expect a catch-up post from me sooner than later, although it should come easier for me since I've been lightweight skimming the thread since it started since m'lady glowball is playing.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #710 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Not PR.

Still reading.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #712 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

glowball wrote:For Serious? Chkflip? I'll kill you in your sleep bro <3

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #715 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, right? I'm reading a whoooole looooot of garbage posting because of this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #717 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

MrBump wrote:
DarkFlashlight wrote:Also, Marill, I haven't been in the last three votecounts.

That is quite embarrassing... sorry, Darkie D=

Vote Count 1.07

andrew94 - 2
(zMuffinMan)
Quilford - 2
(jakesh97, DarkFlashlight)
Glowball - 1
(andrew94)
LittleGrey - 2
(Amrun, swankedelic)
jakesh97 - 2
(LittleGrey, glowball)
neil1333 - 1
(Quilford)

Not Voting:
neil1113, Hoopla, Oversoul

With twelve alive, it takes
seven
to lynch! The deadline is on the 8th of July at 9:42 GMT!

Is this still up-to-date?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #724 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Silver, who do you think are scum?

Andrew, same question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #753 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: zMuffinMan

One of the four is hardcore lying. Pretty sure it's MuffDiverMan.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #755 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't understand how town was convinced that this was a worthwhile plan to begin with.

"HEY GUIEZ LETS ALL CLAIM OUR PR'S AND THEN WE KNOW WHO TO--"

Shut the fuck up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #757 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

I love how Muffin RVS votes andrew, later comes to say "That and ANDREW IS SCUM" and then flip-flops to "YEAH I THINK THEY'RE BOTH TOWN."

GTFO scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #761 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:HE CLAIMED PR

AND ONE OF THEM'S A DOGSHIT EATING LIAR, DUMBASS.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #778 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: zMuffinMan

I can wait for zMuff to go ahead and slip some more. It was silly of me to go against 'the plan' to begin with; but believe you me, unless we have a
stupid
gambiting vig, one of the 'claimed PRs' is lying. Scum points to andrew for that post of excellence.

Buuut Hoopla is scummier.

VOTE: Hoopla
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #781 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not tapdancing around anything. If it's been so dictated that we HAVE TO PLAY THIS WAY FOREVER LOL in some backwards ass Big Brother Mafia shit where the nominees can volunteer themselves which, in your mind, automatically makes them town ? No. Let me remind you that you're automatically going to have some pull with your voice as the first claimed PR. You "knowing how it would work out" is nothing short of a scummy excuse to pin the tail on another donkey, but you can take that deflection act some place else. Hoopla started it, you're taking more credit for the construction; badabing. Add scummy posts and yeah, I've got two scumreads.

Mentioning Quilford, DFL... what, town can't have good ideas? I don't have scum reads on Quilford or DFL. I have a scum read on you and Hoopla. Your coming to her defence like this really gives me a warm feeling in my stomach that I
just might
be right. Crazy idea, I know, but even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while.

Also, that very last sentence. The first half hasn't a god damn thing to do with the second half. You want to try that again, Professor Deflect?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #782 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: Obviously I was NINJA'd.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #786 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

lol oh, it seemed aimed at me. :| Opinion still stands, though;
ironic
that it applies to both of us somehow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #801 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

Muffin can wait. Let's use the plan to our advantage. Hop over to Hoopla.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #807 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Hoopla
VOTE: zMuffinMan
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #810 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Said the guy who wants to No Lynch when scum are going to have clean pickins on our PRs from the start.

Who's dumb?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #853 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

Quilford wrote:If there are counterclaims I want them.

I know
someone
else HAS to be reading Quilscum here. Check the ISO. This is getting ridiculous.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #857 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow, way to be retarded neil. This is by far the worst buckling to pressure in a mafia game that I've ever seen.

I sincerely hope you're either scum or a gambiting VT. Sincerely. Otherwise you boned us pretty hard here. Congratulations.

And welcome to my brand new blacklist.

UNVOTE: zMuffinMan
VOTE: andrew

I don't see the Hoopla wagon gaining steam at this point. Any flip is better than no flip.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #867 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

@MOD:
Votecount, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #872 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yes. Please vig me. So tired of this garbage already.

Oh, wait. Vig is dead tonight. Stop playing stupid Hoopla.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #875 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

OHRI-

Take me with you, niel. DO IT.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #879 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

glow, niel: come to the andrew wagon.

niel: vig whomever you have the strongest scum-read on. I'm sure I'll be here until the painful end where scum mops this town clean.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #893 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Vig Muffin or andrew; I'm cool on playing with this big headed mother fucker. Done.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #896 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:11 am

Post by chkflip »

I think the life of the vig might be spared if he kills a townie tonight, they might be more interested in rolling the dice to try to take out the cop since, I dunno, THEY KNOW THE POWER ROLES. And they know which one of them is a liar. And if they know MuffinTown, they'll know that him in a PR position isn't good for them. At all. Which is why I'm so Goddamn certain of MuffinScum. You can call me stupid a hundred fucking times and a hundred more times I'll say that this looks like bonafide MuffinScum talking here. Conventry has a huge point about Muffin taking so much control over the town. And how unrelenting he is about his reads. Like he couldn't
possibly
be wrong.

Get real.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #897 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by chkflip »

People should stop being retarded, too. We don't have time for another wagon.

D1 lynch is andrew, simple as. Get over your townread on the slot and do what's right for the town. Lynch.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #965 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 am

Post by chkflip »

I love that Hoopla gets lippy when she's properly called out.

VOTE: Coventry
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #978 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

This... is... amazing. Scum is sooo boned.

VOTE: YoYo

Claim.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #982 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Who'd you investigate?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1012 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry Muff... you know I had to bust your balls, one of you was the liar. Had to make sure it wasn't you.

I really wish I could take more credit for this victory, lawl.

Who's the vig?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1015 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

silverbullet999 wrote:I legit had to replace cause I would have had to put in way too much effort to attempt to fix things. I claimed pr to jepordize the claimed prs and maybe get a pr or two lynched. Had a feeling this would happen though not a perfect haha. GG

Wait, so you replaced because you're a coward?

Good to know.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1018 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not trying to be a dick, but replacing out because you didn't want to get yourself out of the hole you
put yourself in
?

Yeah...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1034 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

This
so
doesn't count against the fact that this is a hard game for town to win. We got lucky with newbscum making newbscum mistakes. Simple as.

Hoopla's plan could totally help the next one, though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”