Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

I'm still reading, so that one has to wait. But I'm glad you're online as I was wondering if you could link to a game in which you were scum~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Post 96 (Guido)
Can you give an example what kind of reactions you would have expected and what they would have told you?

Post 107 (SmallPeoples)
I <3 iso. It already showed me that after this, nothing is mentioned about his accusation against Deity. Adding to that is that he also ignores the accusations against him completely, excluding Vitamin’s vote against him.

Post 108 (DCJ)
And here I also <3 iso as DCJ also doesn’t mention the Deity-wagon afterwards. Which is quite bad combined with the post in which he mentions he’ll wait for a few days with serious voting.
Add post 161 to this point as well. The only suspicious things he mentioned are quickly taken away due to him fence-sitting.

Post 113 (Guido)
Wait. You have something to evaluate, yet you then start to use a different way to get more information? Why? And what information had you gained up till this point due to your ‘slip’?

Post 117 (Chevre)
What were you doing to generate discussion at this point? If you think your vote did, how?

Post 143 (Chevre)
I liked your point against Yank (Will be mentioned later on), but the end is just bad. Did you even look at the post in question? Guido later mentions that ‘he knew what he was doing as it was a way to get reactions’. Does your opinion now change?

Post 157 (Deity)
Which is why you voted the player with the FoS on you over a player who voted you? Better said, you only attacked the player with the FoS until Cirno came along. This post gets worse when looking at post 166 (‘I am not saying you’re scum, but you’re better than no-lynch’)

Posts 184/185 (DCJ)
2 bad posts from DCJ. Especially the last one. There is nothing wrong to mention new things on a different player when the main target is absent. And then to use the last bit as a way out if you’re getting attacked for this.
This is also the second time you explained what you mean with ‘scum’. Once is fine, twice is too much.

Last,
Mod, prod VitaminR, please~

I want to hear why he only mentioned the ‘slip’ from Guido later on and why he thinks it’s a wolf slip.

I need to hear from Deity about my previous request, Vitamin needs to explain the last vote and I need to look at Yank before I can say for certain which players are scummy to me. DCJ and Guido are on it for certain. I'm having doubts if Chevre should be put on my scummy list or my null list. Cj and SmallPeoples are null.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Ready now~

Okay, what do you thin
k
about Chevre's case, a few pages back?

I do this because I love you. And I have OCD

I'm questioning Chevre for different reasons. I can see that her vote was to pressure you as I have done so before as well. (So I disagree with this case)
I have my doubts on you as I've seen 2 town games so far from you and you respond way differently to the wagons against you than in this game. I'm waiting on your response to my other points against you~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

smallpeoples343 wrote:Hmm... I had accusations against me? Hmm... must have gone right through them. Feel free to ask again people.

Post 111
Post 114
And a very interesting post:
Post 132, yes, post 132

Yank will come after dinner.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Update: Add Small to list of scummy players. Seriously, you mentioned that players are free to ask again regarding the accusations against them, I link them and you ignore it completely. Then Yank gets in, shows you that he's waiting on a response and you ignore that as well.
But it seems he's not the only one who likes to ignore specific requests. I'm still waiting to hear from Deity if he has a finished scum game and if he can link that game. And do you want to respond to my points about posts 157 and 166, Deity?

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Post 108 (DCJ)
And here I also <3 iso as DCJ also doesn’t mention the Deity-wagon afterwards. Which is quite bad combined with the post in which he mentions he’ll wait for a few days with serious voting.
Add post 161 to this point as well. The only suspicious things he mentioned are quickly taken away due to him fence-sitting.

I had already mentioned what I'd thought of the Deity wagon. Why should I have kept repeating the obvious? As for the waiting thing, that is related to any serious vote against ANYONE I might make, not a vote against Deity necessarily.
Oh and I have no idea what yer asking about 161 for. Be more specific kthx, for the autistic man here.

Yes, you mentioned what you thought of the Deity wagon. That you weren't sure what to think about it. That's what I'm saying. It was the first thing you could have used as a basis for scumhunting, yet you never talk about the players who were on it and why they were on it. Why?
In post 161, you mention some players. As it doesn't address that Deity-wagon, I combined the two points. The other reads you mentioned in it, were mostly fence-sitting. The only exception is the read about Cirno.
Other than this explanation, which players ignored your first explanation about the definition about scum and how?

DeityKabuto wrote:why is everyone on different wagons o.o

-I didn't realise DonJosh's vote was still placed on somebody, but it will be changed.
-You're targeting a player you consider an easy target.
-Cj's vote is still from the RVS.
-SmallPeoples isn't scumhunting.
-FS caught scum-you.
-Guido has to respond to Vitamin
-And then there's Yank...

VitaminR wrote:Just a quick response. I didn't see the slip until Cirno's post made me have another look at Guido's ISO. For clarity, there's two slips in Guido posts, a wolf slip in his drunk post and a mafia slip that he said he faked later. The second one we talked about and I thought it was a null, and it was the first one that I saw only after re-reading.

Unvote, Vote Guido
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

So you do read posts. Funny how you don't respond to questions asked of you.
Also, if that already made you Rofl, how about the fact that you were already voting Chevre?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

@Yank
(Told you I'd come back to you~)
You mentioned during the period that Chevre was questioning you that you agreed with FS's point against DCJ and that you also brought it up against SmallPeoples. What was the reason you didn't bring it up against DCJ?

You also accused FS and Chevre of teaming up together this game. Later on, Cirno starts attacking Chevre for her vote against Deity and Deity joins a bit later. Thoughts about that?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Tomie wrote:You mentioned during the period that Chevre was questioning you that you agreed with FS's point against DCJ and that you also brought it up against SmallPeoples. What was the reason you didn't bring it up against DCJ?

Bringing this up again to clarify. When SmallPeoples unvoted his RV, you responded right away that it wasn't usefull. But you didn't do so right away when DCJ did so, eventhough you later mentioned that you agreed with what was said about DCJ. You mentioned that the difference between SmallPeoples and DCJ was that DCJ actually scumhunted. But if this difference was present when DCJ unvoted his RV, I'm not seeing it. So what was the reason for not responding to DCJ? If it was what you mentioned about the difference between DCJ and SmallPeoples, could you show some examples where DCJ scumhunted?

Can we please lynch Guido? He mentioned that he 'slipped' for reactions. When asked what it could have brought us for information, he starts talking that the second and third vote could have given us some. Yet, instead of trying 'his plan' again, he reveals what he was going for. That seems fake to me.
Another bad thing is that he fully ignored the explanation Vitamin gave about his vote against Guido and he doesn't even mention me, while I quoted Vitamin's post when I voted Guido.

post 241 - DCJ
I'll first respond to you mocking me for not adding links. Guess what, the only post I mentioned where I didn't do so, was post 161. All the other posts were marked just like what you can see here about post 241.
Two things about you not analysing Deity's wagon. If you don't know how you feel about a wagon, shouldn't you look into it to find out, y/n? Secondly, you're mentioning that for all you know, Deity is scum. But you know that there are 2 scumteams present. Try again.
EDIT: post 184 You were fearing a scum-driven wagon on Deity? Now I'm very interested why you didn't look into the wagon.
I don't get the part about Cirno :S
Skimmed between post 161 and 185, DCJ. Post 161 mentions your first definition of 'scum', post 185 the second. I didn't see a reason why you needed to clarify the definition again. But you may prove me wrong by double-checking it.

@Cirno
You were questioned why you didn't vote CJ and you mentioned that you didn't vote him as it has no use to pressure a lurker. However, post 242 mentions that Small Peoples is showing same behaviour, but with more activity. Why not pressure him instead?

@DCJ
Yep, I'm attacking every little thing[/sarcasm] I do question things that catch my interest (Like above with Cirno), but that doesn't always influence the reads I have on a player. You, Guido, Deity and SmallPeoples are my best scumreads. Chevre, Yank and CJ have me in doubt. Guess where the other players stand.
Also, defending youself isn't an excuse to leave the scumhunting out. And then you finally do mention opinions and what we get is more fence-sitting at the end. Not liking it. Last, you do know that you mentioned Guido's 'slip' as odd in an earlier post, right? So why use it now as a reason for a Guido lynch?

Post 248 - Deity confirms the fuzzy-feelings I have when thinking about lynching him~ You attack Chevre and Yank now for pushing a lynch against you and call this normal behaviour from you. Guess what you didn't do at the start of this game~?

Post 266 - Cirno Do you share the same feelings I have about Deity not doing so at the start of this game?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

It's normal to attack those wanting a mislynch? And yet, you wonder why Chevre has you on her scumlist. Based on your statement, this should be normal. Yet, you find her scummy for it. This is the worst hypocricy ever. Just give up.
I also don't see how you answered the questions from Yank as he's wondering why you mention him as player who wants you lynched, while he's asking you questions. And at the same time, you didn't mention one of the players who voted you, besides Chevre.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:It's normal to attack those wanting a mislynch? And yet, you wonder why Chevre has you on her scumlist. Based on your statement, this should be normal. Yet, you find her scummy for it. This is the worst hypocricy ever. Just give up.
I also don't see how you answered the questions from Yank as he's wondering why you mention him as player who wants you lynched, while he's asking you questions. And at the same time, you didn't mention one of the players who voted you, besides Chevre.

Well everyone who voted me, I can't reason with why they had a vote that long.

Btw, you're saying that if someone finds me scummy, I shouldn't do anything or attack them, or think that they are scum?

So? Your point with the first statement? It doesn't explain why only Chevre got the attention or why Yank is scummier than the other voters against you, besides Chevre.
It depends on the situation. But that's not what I'm saying. You're attacking Chevre for suddenly having you on her scumlist, which according to you should be counted as normal behaviour. And you didn't question any player on your wagon, until Cirno came along. Your explanations?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Deity wrote:That's because Cirno is just better than me, and gave me the opportunity to do so.

And the other people on my wagon, didn't really say anything to me, so I didn't approach them, is that really horrible play?

For someone who is mentioning the whole time that there was scum on his wagon, yes, it is. Easy said: you're not scumhunting.
EXCEPT, against Chevre. But:
Deity wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:t depends on the situation. But that's not what I'm saying. You're attacking Chevre for suddenly having you on her scumlist, which according to you should be counted as normal behaviour. And you didn't question any player on your wagon, until Cirno came along. Your explanations?

The whole point of Mafia is to take chances, trial and error. If I can't attack someone for reasons that you call "silly" then that defeats the purpose of Mafia. Who knows? What if Chevre is scum in the longrun? I know my reasons aren't good enough to make anyone believe me, but I will continue to build my case, and if I am wrong about Chevre being scum, than so be it. We are simply town thinking we are lynching scum.

Yes, your reason for voting Chevre was silly, but that's not my point. Can't you see what kind of hypocrite you are? You accuse Chevre of attacking you. But later on, you call it normal for a player to attack a player who's voting him. Yet, you use this 'normal' behaviour to attack Chevre.
And before you bring up the 'But I also had different points against Chevre!!!', you mustn't forget that you switched Yank and Chevre. Meaning, you thought that Yank had done all the things you accused Chevre off before she attacked you again.
Last, that last sentence doesn't make sense with your argument that it's 'normal' to attack a player who's voting you.

3rd
ing the request why Guido over me, DCJ. If you don't need 2, why not vote off the one who started it all right away?
Also, could you mention 'which things Guido has said that you didn't like'?
(Points aimed at you in a sec~)

Cirno wrote:>another vote on the Guido wagon
>Now that I've switched, people will flip a shit if I go back

>Meanwhile, cjdrum ignores me even though he was around this morning

god damn it

Which you care about, because?

DeityKabuto wrote:
Unvote

If I truly wanted to have you lynched Chevre, I would need better reasons which obviously I don't have right now...

Depending on your answer, more will follow: Are you still suspicious of her?

Post 324 - Deity

How funny. Point #1 is using reverse meta to call a player scum. That aside, the actual funny thing is how #1 and #2 contradict eachother. The reverse meta is saying that CJ-scum knows that CJ-town is active and is therefore playing like that, but point 2 is advocating a lynch against the inactive player.
As for point 3, what are the scummy things CJ has done?

Guido Crescendo wrote:
Cirno wrote:Also, I was wondering if VitaminR is still your preferred lynch?

Four posts in the last eight days or so; and absolutely no content to suggest our prior assumptions were incorrect, he's certainly up there with DCJ.

Unless you want to claim that you tried the 'slip' twice, then he did respond to it. If this is the case, I'd love to hear why this should be believed.
Also, why no mention of me?

(Brb for 2 more posts)
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

DCJ wrote:Bizarre world? Well, real life is bizarre I suppose. But you should care where I learned to play mafia, since that would mean my playstyle wouldn't match up with someone who plays here all the time. It's meta. Deal with it.

Links to finished games?

DCJ wrote:Besides, you can't honestly look me in the eye and tell me you haven't done a single scummy thing this entire game. Or rather, both of you.

You have permission to point them out~

DeityKabuto wrote:
cjdrum wrote:>Cirno doesn't realize that I have nothing to say
>Cirno also doesn't realize that I actually do know that
>Cirno needs to stop instantly assuming I'm retarded, thankyou very much

UH... cjdrum since you re-read the thread already, give me a list of 3 that you find most suspicious, and why.

It could help put me on the right track, since most of my suspects turnout fail. :(

I saw Vitamin mentioning he thinks Deity is town. Look at this quote again and keep in mind that Deity is voting CJ. That says enough.
He also puts up the best questions ever for SmallPeoples ._.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:post 241 - DCJ
I'll first respond to you mocking me for not adding links. Guess what, the only post I mentioned where I didn't do so, was post 161. All the other posts were marked just like what you can see here about post 241.
Two things about you not analysing Deity's wagon. If you don't know how you feel about a wagon, shouldn't you look into it to find out, y/n? Secondly, you're mentioning that for all you know, Deity is scum. But you know that there are 2 scumteams present. Try again.
EDIT: post 184 You were fearing a scum-driven wagon on Deity? Now I'm very interested why you didn't look into the wagon.
I don't get the part about Cirno :S
Skimmed between post 161 and 185, DCJ. Post 161 mentions your first definition of 'scum', post 185 the second. I didn't see a reason why you needed to clarify the definition again. But you may prove me wrong by double-checking it.

@DCJ
Yep, I'm attacking every little thing[/sarcasm] I do question things that catch my interest (Like above with Cirno), but that doesn't always influence the reads I have on a player. You, Guido, Deity and SmallPeoples are my best scumreads. Chevre, Yank and CJ have me in doubt. Guess where the other players stand.
Also, defending youself isn't an excuse to leave the scumhunting out. And then you finally do mention opinions and what we get is more fence-sitting at the end. Not liking it. Last, you do know that you mentioned Guido's 'slip' as odd in an earlier post, right? So why use it now as a reason for a Guido lynch?

This came from that big post of mine, DCJ. Add the points I made I few posts ago and you have them all~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Tomie wrote:Post 248 - Deity confirms the fuzzy-feelings I have when thinking about lynching him~

I'm busy right now, so Guido has to wait. But this is a quote from me I once made. The points I later mentioned against you, Deity, only makes them fuzzier~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

'Prod Dodge'
I'll finally be able to get back into the game tomorrow or this weekend >.<
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki