Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Eijolend »

VOTE: Baby Spice
because I can.

and oh - hi jilynne *wave*
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Eijolend »

zMuffinMan wrote:So, who thinks scum chose roleblocker/doctor?

Likely, although Cop/Roleblocker might be an option too. I don't see how scum would risk Doc/Cop although that would gain them a nice WIFOM on claiming. - I wouldn't worry about it too much at the moment though.
zMuffinMan wrote:I really wouldn't mind seeing a quicklynch on andrew actually happen. It would be hilarious.

No.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Eijolend »

zMuffinMan wrote:Are you saying no because you don't want to see a quicklynch in general?

Yes, and especially not a PL on someone I don't know.

zMuffinMan wrote:Setup speculation is probably never going to help find scum in this sort of open setup. I was interested in what people think the setup is. You don't have to answer it, but I wouldn't say it's pointless.

Yeah, it probably won't help finding scum - but what else is there to talk about in RVS? I'd rather discuss something that at least has to do with the game.

Baby Spice wrote:Why ask about those two roles specifically. Sounds to me like your scum and that the scum chose cop and somethiing, and that you're trying that rubbish out hoping that a cop will out themselves.
Speculation like that is rolefishing, and rolefishing is scummy.

Oh come on, what PR would out on that?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Eijolend »

I don't know how some of you can have reads on someone out of five sentences...

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Baby Spice, actually you seem a bit overeager to find something scummy out of opening posts and jumping on little wording issues.
I'm against a PL too, but I think you take this posts by zMuffinMan too seriously. Calling someone scum that early in the game isn't enough for a scumtell imo.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Eijolend »

Muffinman and andrew, would you care to elaborate why you are switching votes around like crazy without giving a single line of your thoughts? This is not good reaction testing!

Also I don't really care for the starting votes, but throwing votes around without a little reasoning doesn't sit well with me.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Eijolend »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm not reaction fishing. I don't know about andrew's intentions, but I actually do think xofelf is scum. His posts so far have been overly-cautious, not trying to step on any toes while not trying to actually hunt scum in any way. Doesn't sit well with me. Call it gut.

This reason two posts earlier please! :)

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Someone please explain the BS votes.

It was a random vote to start with, and I saw no incentive to remove it when she suspected zMuffinMan for little issues.

UNVOTE: BS
VOTE: andrew94
For his reasoning on xofelf constructed out of nowhere. and ehm this:
andrew94 wrote:
facepalm- can you please learn to read.
person asked me to answer why 'andrew 94 muffin and shotty' want a lynch on me.
i pointed that i am andrew94, and i am definitely not wanting a PL on myself.
nice commenting on nothing though. i appreciate you trying to hide your scumliness but its leaking.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Eijolend »

I think with zMuffinMan's behavior of hopping around with votes Vifam's request was perfectly reasonable. He was asking for clarify which is good, I can't see the scummy attempt there you seem to imply, shotty. You try to make up a case out of terminology instead of proper scumhunting!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: drmyshottyizsik

Also I would like to have clarification from zMuffinMan what he's up to. Empty phrases like
zMuffinMan wrote:Come on, it's a good deal.

don't help at all. And what the heck is this "you are town if you agree with me"-thing about? It's not funny and not helpful!
zMuffinMan wrote:xofel, you can be town, if and only if you vote for BabySpice.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Eijolend »

Hi, sorry I'm not very active since RL is quite busy atm.

jilynne1991 wrote:Eijoend is still in the game right? Since he rarely posts and although his posts seem like town, it feels like he could be mafia sitting in the background.

Yes I am, there even was a post from me on the page you mentioned this.

jilynne1991 wrote:Just saying, but andrew94 is hilarious. *giggles* Ok, with all that said, if we kill a scum today, then can we lynch andrew94? I mean, he's not very helpful, and he's kind of detrimental to town no matter he's town or scum.

Why I'm not a big fan of andrew94 either, I'm not happy about this mindset - there are too many things that could happen at this point in the game to render this plan pointless.

I'm still unsure about zMuffinMan, because most of his posts don't seem to have much content in them - but he is able to back his reasons up when necessary. :-/

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Eijolend »

MuffinMan while your posts may be funny when read one by one, all of them together are just annoying and unnecessary!
Also do you realize that sometimes there is a conflict between RL and playing mafia? Though I agree 4 people getting prodded/replaced is unnecessary.

Back to the game:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Vifam wrote:Hey Muffin, can I get a list of who you think is scum?

I can't keep track of who you think is scum anymore.

Only scum need to know who others think are scum. Town just needs to find out who they think are scum.
unvote
vote Vifa

I still have a bad feeling about shotty, unfortunately he didn't respond lately so there is nothing new on this case. Pulling back the accusation doesn't quite cut it for me, though.

While BS started off on some nitpicky phrasing issues, I have to agree that something just doesn't seem right with zMuffinMan - his posting style would fit the scum attempting to cause chaos:
Baby Spice wrote:Muffin, can you be any scummier?

Seriously.

Try finding a reason you can hang a hat on. Find something quotable.
You are striving like crazy to fake up a rubbish case on anyone you can and I'm tired of it, whilst trying to cover your own scumslips with jibber.

What bothers me as well is andrew94 not backing up his opinion with reasoning and missing questions asking him to do that. It occurs to me he isn't bringing discussion forward at all and that is not protown.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Eijolend »

@Mod: can we have a deadline extension until the replacements are found?

If not, we should agree on someone to lynch quickly - what is not a easy task with 8 players active when 7 are needed for a lynch.
Since BS and Muffin are the most discussed today, I'd rather go ahead with the wagon on MuffinMan. And no the quicklynch on andrew is not the reason, but the post from BS I quoted summarizes it quite properly.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Post by Eijolend »

If I recall correct, this is your case on BS:
zMuffinMan wrote:BabySpice is scum for overreacting to the whole andrew=scum thing and faux scum hunting while lurking her way into oblivion and avoiding any other discussion.

As you might recall I agreed with you that BS is stumbling too much over your starting vote:
Eijolend wrote:Baby Spice, actually you seem a bit overeager to find something scummy out of opening posts and jumping on little wording issues.

But the thing is, you didn't add anything new to this case, besides "why don't people see this?"
BS stated that your case on her could need some backing-up and your case is just too weak in general to convince me that BS is scum.
On the other hand, Vifam has laid out his case on you and while I don't agree with all of it there is something noteworthy in it:
Vifam wrote:You made everything seem like a reaction test up until now. You've yet to be completely upfront about an FOS that didn't involve BabySpice. There is only one reason to go "Hey this fos is just gut" and then go "Okay this time I'm serious", you're trying to seem active and at the same time confuse town about your real thoughts. Your thought process seems to leap from thought to thought and refusing to give us any real detail.

I know this altogether doesn't make this a really strong case, but it's the best that is around here atm.

Alternative lynchs I would agree on are the flaker I have absolutely no read on - that would be jakesh - or lobstermania who has produced a great total of 4 lines of discussion. And hell, we just really SHOULD lynch someone.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Eijolend »

One week more time is good to hear :)

Muffin, I see what you mean about BS - I agree that we need to hear more from her urgently and that only tunneling is not enough for a good discussion.

Do you think lynching a flaker is a viable D1-lynch?
I ask this because I think we might not come to a consensus on the Muffin/BS case.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Eijolend »

@Lobster: I don't think that warrants calling you scum, but the thing is if we no lynch we don't even have a chance to hit scum and get no new information. Also in this setup a potential docsave (if there is one) will earn us a whoppin' mislynch.

About MuffinMan I'm much more positive with his posting style and his line of reasoning now.

Also may I point out that andrew's latest post is as uninformative and unhelpful at it can get. Could you possibly line out your thoughts with more than five words a sentence and what exactly let to your thoughts?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Baby Spice, you realize your last post is exactly what zMuffinMan accuses you of? That doesn't really make you look any better, you know?

Also @lobster, I agree with Vifam, that you should provide thoughts about the players themselves instead of making your first big post in 2 weeks only about such a generalizing question.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Eijolend »

Since there is really nothing going forward, and we seem to play "post one line every 3 days to avoid a prod" I'll just go ahead and

Because of: MuffinMan actually making a good deal of effort to make a proper argument on her, her last post that isn't contributing anything new, and she still refuses to bring the discussion forward.
I want you all to discuss these points!

Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is drshotty, who has done nothing but post one-liners since A WEEK. How would you all interprete this behavior?

Also 2 flakers from the game doesn't help town much - we need now 7/10 votes for a lynch - that means the whole town if all scum are still active!

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Eijolend »

@Mod: I believe xofelf unvoted as of Post #254

Also we only have 4 days left, so it would be nice of you to place a vote on your top scum suspect when you are not here at the deadline, xofelf.

~Corrected. Note to self, don't do vote counts without contacts in.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Eijolend »

Oh come on how are we supposed to lynch somebody or even scumhunt if noone is posting?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Eijolend »

xofelf wrote:and Eijo, usually people aren't going to post a V/LA for a holiday weekend. Mostly because they think everyone else is going to be gone too.

No holiday weekend here, sry didn't know that.

I believe BS is at L-1 now.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Eijolend »

zMuffinMan wrote:Wait, are jakesh and Toro still in this game or have they been replaced? Because neither have posted in 2 weeks and I never saw them replaced. And lobster and jil haven't posted in 4.5 days.

I think our Mod is still trying to find replacements as there was no update in the replacement thread.

I would go for lobster because he didn't contribute anything to the discussion and his promised long and great post was something on No Lynching instead of anything near to useful.
UNVOTE: BS
VOTE: lobstermania

But I am open to compromising.

zMuffinMan wrote:Talk about your favourite type of cake

mine is chocolate /discuss

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Eijolend »

Umm... guess we just have to hope for the best :-/

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Eijolend »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
vote miffin

A NL is really scummy here.

Actually he just said it wouldn't be that bad if we don't get to a lynch. And he is right with his concern that we might not get a really useful VCA out of it. I have a feeling you really like hopping on common scumtells without looking at how the fit with a particular situation...

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Hmm is there anything useful to do in a no lynch twilight like this?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Eijolend »

His posting record shows him online about 10 hours ago.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Eijolend »

Welcome to the game, LlamaFluff!

So what do we have? The same situation as yesterday with one of the posting players down and some WIFOM on the roleblocker claim... yeah great :-/

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Thanks Llama for that contribution. It seems like you have more energy to read through this thread while we were slowly getting depressed that nothing moves forward. :)

jilynne's questions actually seem like just asking something without producing anything useful. I was worried about the whole policy-lynching in her posts before, but I kinda forgot about it with all the trouble surrounding the RB claim and impending deadline.

Although lobster's and jakesh's posts lack substance too, I agree that those posts by jilynne are alarming.

VOTE: jilynne1991

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Eijolend »

LlamaFluff wrote:@Ejio/Vifam/Muffin/andrew/DMSIK - Why are you NOT voting lobster today? Do you think he is scum? Specifically to Ejio/vifam/muffin - With jilynne?
@Ejio - Thoughts on DMSIK?
[...]
@Everyone - What is you read on BS? Who is your top pick?

The reason for voting lobster yesterday was to not waste a day with a NL so the goal for this vote was to lynch a decently scummy player people may agree on. I still find his D1 posts scummy avoiding discussion and his first long post was a something about NLing. My vote is on jilynne because I agree that pressure is needed most there.

As I repeatedly stated, what DMSIK is doing in this game doesn't sit well with me. Firstly he is just hopping on statements without putting them into context, as for Vifam asking for clarification, when Muffin was switching his votes around like crazy. So DMSIK went ahead and made a scumtell out of the word "list".

And then again he is jumping on Muffin saying "No lynch" might not be that horrific, when it was already clear, that we most likely won't have enough players voting. Again using a generalizing scumtell (suggesting No Lynch out of the blue) while ignoring the situation.
This together with his one line prod-dodge posts looks like a lurking scum trying to inspire some wagons with poor cases. He is my scumspect #2 after jilynne.

Not going to assist scum on deciding whether to let BS live if she is town.

My top scumspect is jilynne atm.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Eijolend »

On the mylo/lylo thing - mathematically lylo is much better if you assume lynching a random person, though keep in mind in lylo the votes of the scum have more weight too as it only takes one townplayer voting for the wrong person for scum to quickhammer - so if the general consensus is that we need to decide between two players and if there are no roles that provide information overnight left in the game mylo might be better for town because two townplayers have to be completely wrong. (note the two if) - and this isn't mountainous
--------------------------
jilynne1991 wrote:I feel like BS's claim is true. You can kind of feel the sincerity and I don't think that it can be faked that easily.

It can't be faked that easily? The scum know exactly what they can fakeclaim in this setup! So this is more a discussion whether or not scum might choose cop/doc. Also there might be a possibility that jakesh just hasn't the chance to counterclaim, because he is not here - but I doubt that.

@xofelf yes I noted andrew's weak posts too, but he isn't high priority for me - though I would like if he took the time to lay out his reasoning.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Eijolend »

This was a mightily fast hammer from scotty, I really don't like that.

I think it can't hurt for BS to claim her target.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Eijolend »

Actually there are too many possibilities what happened to decide a lynch solely on this roleblock imo. I know of the danger of a town led by scum, but I doubt Llama really is scum.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
I see no reason not to continue where my suspicion was before and the quick hammer doesn't make it any better.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Eijolend »

Ellibereth wrote:lolthisentiregamesofar.

This summarizes it quite nicely ;)

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Eijolend »

Ellibereth wrote:Has anyone here played with shotty or andrew scum before
those guys are metacases...

Unfortunately no, so I don't know where to put them - but while I think shotty is outright scummy, I see no big threat to town in andrew atm (and I like his great reasoning ;) ). This is not the time for a policy lynch, though.

lobstermania wrote:So where do we go from here?

Where would you go? Are your thoughts still the same as last day?

Baby Spice wrote:I blocked Toxic, again on the basis of blocking people I wasn't suspecting publicly.

Which worked real well. Lol

A bit too well, ey? ;)

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Eijolend »

LlamaFluff wrote:@Ejio - Can you explain your reasoning behind end of D1 votes and current lobster read? Also flesh out DMSIK case a little bit more (note I want this to come from you before Elli).

I did already explain the D1 votes in #343, but here we go: The reasoning behind trying to lynch lobster was to avoid a no lynch. Lobster seemed decently scummy then, and since we didn't manage to agree on one of the ongoing wagons I thought we would maybe manage to compromise on lobster. I still have a bad feeling about lobster and his post contain only little content so that feels a bit like trying to stay under the radar to me, but he is not the priority for me atm.

As for the shotty case the same #343 post summarizes it imo:
Eijolend wrote:As I repeatedly stated, what DMSIK is doing in this game doesn't sit well with me. Firstly he is just hopping on statements without putting them into context, as for Vifam asking for clarification, when Muffin was switching his votes around like crazy. So DMSIK went ahead and made a scumtell out of the word "list".

And then again he is jumping on Muffin saying "No lynch" might not be that horrific, when it was already clear, that we most likely won't have enough players voting. Again using a generalizing scumtell (suggesting No Lynch out of the blue) while ignoring the situation.
This together with his one line prod-dodge posts looks like a lurking scum trying to inspire some wagons with poor cases.

In general I don't feel like he contributed anything useful to the discussion and I think he urgently needs to explain his hammer on jilynne that unnecessarily shortened D2 (screams scum!!!).
@Llama: For what part of this case do you need clarification?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Eijolend »

Sorry for my absence, but this weekend was a bit turbulent.

Ellibereth wrote:Can someone paste over this relevant wagon. Thanks

I'll try to.
jilynne had her vote on Baby Spice since page 2:
Spoiler: jilynne's vote
jilynne1991 wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
xofelf wrote:O.O Maybe games have changed since i last played, but i don't remember every single player's first post voting someone. I mean, yeah a bunch were, but ALL of them?!?!
Just giving everyone a heads up, i've been sick lately and i have a small child so i can only devote a few hours here and there a day. If i don't address anybody's questions or anything that same day, i apologize in advance.

and without further ado,
vote: zMuffinMan
He's going to poison us with muffins, and he started this 'everyone voting' trend.

Seems to be the way things go these days.

Vote xofelf

Complaining about the random voting is a major sumtell. Actually, I got no idea if it is or isn't.
I usually try and avoid the rvs.

That is one confusing post.

VOTE: Baby Spice for confusing me.

Ok, well we're on page 2, so I'm not sure what exactly I'm weighing on, but I'll answer any question you ask me.

Then zMuffinMan jumps in.
Spoiler: Muffin's vote
zMuffinMan wrote:Hey, xofelf, if you vote for BabySpice I'll believe you're town. Do it.

Unvote

VOTE: BabySpice

Muffin then continues to make a case on BS for tunneling him hard and not looking in any other direction. Then a long time there happened nothing until deadline was near.

I had my vote on BS before in RVS, but switched it back to her later:
Spoiler: Eijo's vote
Eijolend wrote:Since there is really nothing going forward, and we seem to play "post one line every 3 days to avoid a prod" I'll just go ahead and

Because of: MuffinMan actually making a good deal of effort to make a proper argument on her, her last post that isn't contributing anything new, and she still refuses to bring the discussion forward.
I want you all to discuss these points!

Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is drshotty, who has done nothing but post one-liners since A WEEK. How would you all interprete this behavior?

Also 2 flakers from the game doesn't help town much - we need now 7/10 votes for a lynch - that means the whole town if all scum are still active!

Then things got rolling.
Spoiler: toxictaipan's vote
toxictaipan wrote:UNVOTE:

I do have internet access, but my posting will be extremely limited until the 5th or 6th. Just in case I can't get on again before the deadline, I'm going to vote for Baby Spice.

Spoiler: xofelf's vote
xofelf wrote:As i really don't see this going anywhere before deadline and i meant to do this yesterday anyways.
Vote: Baby Spice
I don't have anything other than what feels like stalling from BS.

Spoiler: shotty's vote
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Vote BS

Only decent wagon.

What makes 6 votes total and L-1:
Spoiler: BS claims RB
Baby Spice wrote:roleblocker.

Which is what makes:
Muffinman wrote:So, who thinks scum chose roleblocker/doctor?

so sus, along with his PL andrew crap.

Xof is the second scum, and I'm tipping Andrew for the third.

Now, can we please cut the crap and actually vote the scum?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Eijolend »

andrew94 wrote:bro ur suspected blocked scum you cant talk.

Hmm actually he can and I'm willing to listen. Scummy from you to avoid discussion based on this suddenly as he votes you.

I agree, that there most likely was at least one scum on the BS wagon. I think that shotty is scum, but there might be a second one between muffin and xofelf. xofelf is a null read for me and I'm unsure about muffin as well.

I understand what that case on andrew is about and his last posts don't help him at all, but I can't see a reason to vote him over shotty.

LlamaFluff wrote:@Ejil - I was wondering if you were able to expand at all really since I continually end up torn over DMSIK being scum or not. I mean, I just CANT get a strong read on him, and I tend to be very good about reading VI players correctly, especially when they are scum. He just doesnt fit the bill in this situation. Heck the biggest tell so far going for him is actually coming BACK after requesting replacement to me. The rest just fits the run of the mill borderline policy lynch play of his. The quick hammer wasnt all bad though since jilynne was very likely VT or scum given a few early comments, and if she was scum it would have been jackpot hammer for all involved. The since returned play is only thing that makes me secondguess that read.

I think a bit more discussion D2 couldn't have hurt. Expanding on this case is difficult since there was only the hammerpost on D2 and the discussion with Elli doesn't provide anything new either, so the hammer is really the only new thing I can add to the case. :-/

Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll have some content to post, someday.

Looking forward to this.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Eijolend »

Why should I stop going for my top scumspect just because he is absent atm? Since when is it correct play to stop suspecting a player just because he will get replaced?
And it is not like I only suspected shotty since he asked for replacement.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Eijolend »

Since we are nearing deadline and I don't want a no lynch to happen again, maybe we should start compromising on something!
Seeing andrew/shotty/me are the most discussed for today, could everyone state whom they would be able to agree on, whom they'd rather not vote and are there any important outside wagons that we shouldn't overlook?

For me as I repeatedly stated my top scumspect is shotty, but I think I could compromise on andrew.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Eijolend »

Actually I'd rather not switch over to a vifam lynch right now, Muffin. Although the flaking from the game is awfully timed and we would need his comments here, he doesn't feel like scum to me.

zMuffinMan wrote:OK, so, suppose andrew is town, and we lynch him, and no NK occurs. Scum reads and why? What would you think of the current andrew wagon (which is like..... Llama, BS, xofelf?).

I suppose this is meant for everyone? If again there is no NK I would be still suspicious of shotty for the same reason as before. If andrew is town I think it is assured at least one scum is between Llama, BS and xofelf. Obviously there is this block by BS on Llama, what might mean that one of them is scum (BS is unlikely as by setup discussion) and xofelf is a nullread on my side so I might look at both Llama and xofelf again. In general I have an awful lot of nullreads this game and no clear feeling whom to trust :-/. Guess I have to take some time for more ISOs...

andrew94 wrote:muffin, im obviously town.
cant you see eijo and lobster 'would join the andrew bandwagon if it came to it', making it seem that you are unwilling to vote me.

I don't understand this.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Eijolend »

zMuffinMan wrote:
eijo wrote:If andrew is town I think it is assured at least one scum is between Llama, BS and xofelf.

Why?

Because of the wagon on andrew atm. I can hardly believe that all scum would avoid voting andrew if he is town in this situation. Of course this is a generalizing statement, but nonetheless I believe it's true.
And who?

Most likely xofelf. But while I have a townread on Llama for D2 (and Toro before) I could see it happening. While my gut is not sure, logic dictates that BS is town by setup.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Eijolend »

So shotty is L-2 and andrew is L-3 if my count is correct.

Actually I can agree with a lot of what Llama said and his posts today make me believe that he is most likely town. I could see a DMSIK-andrew scumpair happen as well.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Eijolend »

LlamaFluff wrote:Someone come in here and hammer, we aren't no lynching twice.

This.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Eijolend »

Ok that was surprising - welcome to the game MJP!

@MJP do you agree with where your predecessor's vote is at the moment? Who is your top suspect?

I'm not entirely sure if I like the andrew meta better now :-/

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Eijolend »

That meant, that I do not know what to make out of MJP's post concerning your meta. I don't really see a very indicative meta in those linked games - and I like judging players based on their actions in that game I'm playing with them better anyways.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Eijolend »

LlamaFluff wrote:I really can't believe that DMSIK replacement does that as his first post as scum. Who cares that he claimed VT really, he just went from "I can see him as scum" to "off limits for lynch" in a single post.
[...]
The right lynch is andrew here, since the current leading wagon essentially just cleared themselves.
[...]
Andrew actually would do better to force the no lynch in not voting as scum, which is what he appeared to just do.

I actually thought about this too when andrew didn't have any intentions to vote his counterwagon at all and I was surprised by MJP too. While you could argue that is just a brilliant scummove (together with not-hammering himself when saying so :D), I'm fine with letting him contribute a little more. Though MJP calling andrew town together with andrew not voting MJP I'm more and more worried they really could be a scumteam. :-/
Ah screw it, trusting you again here Llama... Bet I'll be pretty angry with myself if you are scum I guess.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: andrew94

andrew94 wrote:@eijolend, what case do you actually have on me. like actually.
also, i just realised your not even voting me atm, your voting shotty. whys that. it appears you fall into llama's category of forcing a no lynch

You are not helping town at all, even to an extent that I would call anti-town. If you read carefully, you would notice my last posts just refuse to call you town - but thanks for getting defensive.
I left my vote on shotty because he was more likely to get lynched before the first deadline and we REALLY cannot afford to no lynch. But as it seems problematic to get a majority on him anyway, I can see no reason to get my vote stuck there now.

andrew94 wrote:also, you can lynch me if you want , but then you have to get the following when i flip town: eijolend, lobster those 2 are 100% scum looking for me, but i'd prefer if you'll lynch eijo. (bet he jumps onto me now)

I really don't care about your prediction - you won't scare me off voting you by calling me scum for it beforehand.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Ellibereth wrote:I'm not voting Andrew unless forced too at deadline.
Do we have enough people to kill of Vifam.

Actually I'm still against it as I elaborated before - and I don't think lynching someone who is getting replaced is better than one of the two most discussed suspects.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Eijolend »

Another No Lynch. You can't be serious...

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Welcome back, Vifam - could we now get your insight you announced some days ago?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Eijolend »

Aside note to all: I can understand that many people don't enjoy this game as it moves slowly and there is an awkward lack of discussion - but if you have inned for a game, the goal should be to end it properly if possible - even when it get's tedious.
/ooc
----------------------
Vifam how much of my time would I have to invest to get a decent post out of you? Why would you announce that you got some revelation that you still don't want to share with us?
Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll have some content to post, someday.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Eijolend »

I wasn't voting, because I wanted to give Vifam a chance to lay out his thoughts before. I was torn between Vifam being roflwtf-I-don't-care-scum or not-going-to-waste-my-time-with-this-game-town, but after I looked at his play getting worse and worse the longer this game went on I could see the reason why Elli is after him. I know I have called Vifam a town read of mine before, but after ISOed him again I think that feeling only came from the first few pages of this game.
It was hard to get Elli's reasoning in his rofl-caps-mode, but actually Vifam's reaction to Elli is just bad.

Seeing it is L-1, Vifam claim.

Another thing that came to my mind about last day. Andrew seemed more than happy to force a no lynch, because he didn't even consider compromising on shotty/MJP.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Eijolend »

I think a andrew xofelf would be a possible scum pairing, as andrew accused her before but didn't continue there for no reason. And as I said before andrew was comfortably accepting the second no lynch.
The other possibility that comes to my mind is Elli aggressively bussing Vifam, although I can't see the necessity for him to do so.

Going to look at lobsters posts again if he hinted his target.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Eijolend »

lobstermania wrote:Granted, it would make more sense if there were a doc. But again, we don't know who the scum tried to target. Did they target babyspice and the doc saved her? Or did they target someone else and get roleblocked? What if they targeted another person and the doc saved that person?
I think we still have a bit to discuss before we jump on babyspice's blocked role claim.

I figured that most likely lobster did the obvious and protected the claimed PR. But why did scum try to kill BS then, when they KNEW that there was a doc - hoping for doc WIFOM? Maybe we should think about Llama again. :?

I'm all for a andrew lynch today, but we should start thinking about tomorrow right now.

And where is MJP anyway?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Eijolend »

With 7 alive that means Andrew is at L-1.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Eijolend »

I would like to wait with hammering until we get clarification about MJP and maybe a sentence or two out of Elli.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Eijolend »

Welcome to the game, Quilford!

At least I'm not the only one that got a bit worried about Llama lately, but could you explain me why I'm the best lynch if
Quilford wrote:
In fact I would go so far as to say that
Llama is almost confirmed scum
since Baby Spice blocked him on the same night there was no kill and it would be stupid to assume that lobstermania protected anyone but Baby Spice throughout the game.

Quilford wrote:I'm going to eliminate all teams that don't involve Eijolend, because I do not think that the Baby Spice wagon was all-town.
[...]
At this point I realised that xofelf was in fact on the Baby Spice wagon. fuck

I understand the direction of those thoughts and in fact a all-town wagon seems unlikely indeed.

At the moment I believe the scum is between {Llama, andrew, xofelf}. Llama for the roleblock, andrew for showing no interest to avoid a no lynch, and xofelf for said wagon.
There is one alternate scenario I thought about, with Elli bussing Vifam to postpone the lynch of his other partner andrew and gain town credit, but I think that is unlikely.

Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:So there's been no cop claims I take it?

At least 1 scum in {
Baby Spice
(5) -
jilynne1991
zMuffinMan
, Eijolend,
toxictaipan
, xofelf,
drmyshottyizsik
}
At least 1 scum in {
lobstermania
(5) -
Eijolend,
Vifam
, andrew94,
zMuffinMan
drmyshottyizsik
}
At least 1 scum in {
jilynne1991
(6) -
LlamaFluff,
zMuffinMan
, Eijolend,
Vifam
, andrew94,
drmyshottyizsik
}
At least 1 scum in {
Vifam
(5) -
Ellibereth,
lobstermania
, LlamaFluff, xofelf,
Baby Spice
}

Hooooo Eijolend is scum.

VOTE: Eijolend

Oh poop. xofelf was voting for Baby Spice. Corrected.

May I point out that your slot has the exact same voting pattern on these wagons that I have.

Also, would you please comment on andrew's behavior day 3, where he just happily accepted no lynch instead of moving his vote a little bit?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Eijolend »

And you would rather have a second no-lynch instead of SOMETHING that generates information?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Eijolend »

@Mod: Limited Access until Thursday

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Eijolend »

Lol good job, scum team - Llama looking so protown and Elli's bussing vifam out of nowhere surely helped ;)

And I can add another game where I was completely wrong with my reads to my list :D

Game Record

Return to “Completed Open Games”