Open 276- Friends and Enemies Mafia (OVER)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:I'm just having trouble believing Hoopla could be SO BAD at being mafia.

I know it's a silly argument, but she seems so smart (with all those statistics and analysis of the Normal queue and stuff). If she's scum, her play here is beyond slippage ... it's downright TERRRRIBLE.
So is this a form of "too scummy to be scum" argument? Cause those are silly.

Vote: Hoopla

L-2
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@Hoopla: That seems like a pretty sterling breadcrumb, but if you all discussed it prior to the game, then why did you not do it in your first posts, why the "5th" ones? It's a massively vague enough breadcrumb that it's not like anyone would have noticed that. Also, why would scum-Fate counter claim here? Is losing another scum worth taking out another mason? Why?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote

pending answers to 606.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

^^The "Fate is confirmed scum but we're not lynching him today" makes me very nervous that Hoopla doesn't want Fate to flip Mason.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by LimMePls »

If Fate can't produce a partner that is willing to claim as his mason buddy, then I might agree with that plan. But if Fate produces a mason buddy, we lynch Hoopla, and if Hoopla flips town we lynch the last two obv-scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@Hoopla: You really expect me to believe that the scum would have noticed that the first word from you three is Stop/Look/Listen and that somehow that magically meant you were the masons together? That is preposterous. Also, you sidestep the issue that your "lets not lynch Fate today" is an attempt to keep us from seeing a Fate flip. Your response is completely lackluster.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I'd like to add that insulting me will get you absolutely nowhere.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Hoopla wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah but you were so scummy that we're having a difficult time just accepting that you're not scum lol
I had to play slightly below par to compensate for the poor town play leaving me nowhere to hide as a mason, but I debate I looked scummy at all, when there was little to no effort put into trying to determine my alignment at all. I don't think I am a difficult person to read, but I'm dazzled so many players got it so wrong this game, and I'm even more dazzled that some are still debating whether I am scum or not now.
LOL, even when Hoopla is terrible it's not Hoopla's fault. It's everyone else.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

Just in case
Unvote

Sheeping Hoopla.

@Fate: That was simply terrible. You suck.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Hoopla: I get that you want to use today to scumhunt for scum #3, but there is no reason why we can't do that, come to some conclusion on who that person is, and then lynch Fate? Tomorrow the remaining mason can be sure to herd the town towards the agreed upon lynch. AND, if Fate were just being dumb and VT, we'd be getting the mislynch over with now, not having it bite us in the ass at some later date.

In other words, why not lynch Fate today?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Hoopla: Suppose we follow your play, don't lynch Fate today, and the person we lynch today flips town. What do we do tomorrow? If the answer, as I suspect, is "lynch Fate", then I still don't understand why we don't just DO THAT TODAY! If it's "keep hunting Fate-buddy" I don't see how that situation is better than D4 sans Fate.

@Everyone else: I'd love some other comments on this. Am I the only one who doesn't get this?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

BTW, I accept that if we lynch non-Fate scum today then Hoopla's play is great. I just don't understand how it's better given that we may not lynch scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

Vote: Fate

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

I did some rereading of D3 during the night phase. I'd like to draw our attention to:
AlmasterGM wrote:I'm just having trouble believing Hoopla could be SO BAD at being mafia.

I know it's a silly argument, but she seems so smart (with all those statistics and analysis of the Normal queue and stuff). If she's scum, her play here is beyond slippage ... it's downright TERRRRIBLE.
AGM wrote:
LMP wrote:So is this a form of "too scummy to be scum" argument? Cause those are silly.

Vote: Hoopla
I agree but I feel like what's going on here is just too polarizing.

If Hoopla is scum she is practically THROWING herself at us.
AGM wrote:Hoopla, claim your partner please.
Hoopla wrote:I will, but why do you believe me less than Fate?
AGM wrote:Because you are the one under pressure now. It doesn't make sense for Fate to "claim" scum at this juncture just to lynch you.
AGM wrote:If you are town, we end up ahead (1:1 trade).
AGM wrote:We are not going to TEE HEE this claim business.

Either Fate or Hoopla is getting lynched today.

If the one flips town, the other is scum and is lynched immediately.

End of story.

Right now I am waiting on Andrew and/or Fate to verify Hoopla's claim.
AGM wrote:YESSSSSS.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

FATE. Why did you pull a gambit claim and steal all my glory? Your lynch was supposed to be MINE. MINE. MINE.

Anyway, Hoopla - remember that other game where you did all that VCA and said it strongly pointed to me being town? And then I was scum and won the game because of it?
AGM reads scum to me during this course of events. I especially loved the "we lynch Fate or Hoopla, and if one flips tow the other is scum and is lynched immediately". Also, what's with the "it's ok to out your partner, it'll be a 1:1 trade". That's a LIE. It becomes a 2:1 trade once the mason has to out there partner. I think AGM scum is a likely possibility. But, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this awesome post:
Battousai wrote:
unvote, Vote: Fate
I have a town read on you, but you can not live to end game. Too much WIFOM. Though, if you are town
at least you gave us some interesting reactions to help with outting the remaining masons.
My bolding/italicizing.

o.O *blink, blink* o.O Did he just say help with outting the remaining masons? And, vote you but I have a town read on you? And "I have a town read on you... Though, if you are town..." Really!?

Vote: Battousai

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

That's it Battousai, flail for me.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I mean look at the entirety of flinter/LMP’s play and it’s just characterized by safe, soft plays. Flinter, she buddies Hoopla pretty hard D1 not just opposing the dumb Hoopla “policy” lynch but going so far as to vote for Nacho. She refused to be part of the Andrius wagon and then tumbles quite neatly onto the mislynch of parknourie.
I can't speak for flinter's play.
By that point she gets replaced out by LMP who moves Hoopla to L-2 in his first post with absolutely no reasons and his refutation of AGM’s argument is nothing more than a statement against his; no evidence or logic; he’s just repeating something he’s heard before uncritically. And then he’s equally content to sheep behind Hoopla once it becomes clear she is a mason and lynch Fate uncritically of whether he's town or not.

It’s soft play just limping onto town wagons with no reasons and avoiding the one scum wagon we did have; it’s pathetic and scummy as hell.

VOTE: LynchMePls
As for "avoiding the one scum wagon we did have", if my memory serves me that wagon formed after flinter flaked, thus of course we weren't on it. As for soft play, I disagree completely with your characterization of my play since I joined the game.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:But at the same time...
AlmasterGM wrote:See this is why Fate is dangerous, Hoopla.

Do you really trust leaving him alive until tomorrow?
This is nifty coming from a scum's perspective.

Hoopla wanted to lynch Battousai or LMP before Fate. If there's a connection to be found, the common denominator of this equation would be AGM who successfully defended his partner Battousai or LMP. I think that we should perhaps lynch AGM today for the possibilities it affords us.
That's fine with me. In fact, I'm so sure Battousai/AGM are the last scum, I'll volunteer to go to the noose first after AGM flips scum.

Unvote
Vote: AGM

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:
LMP wrote:AGM reads scum to me during this course of events. I especially loved the "we lynch Fate or Hoopla, and if one flips tow the other is scum and is lynched immediately". Also, what's with the "it's ok to out your partner, it'll be a 1:1 trade". That's a LIE. It becomes a 2:1 trade once the mason has to out there partner. I think AGM scum is a likely possibility. But, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this awesome post:
O rly? And where were you during this entire exchange? Voicing your opposition? No, you were busy:
LMP wrote:Sheeping Hoopla.
Cooooooooool.

DDD's analysis is right. Your predecessor did nothing and you have done nothing but active-lurk either. And you're doing the same thing today, herping back and forth from bato-whatever to me the second there is a shred of support for either side.

Vote: LMP

Likely scumbag #2: Nobody Special
Active lurk MY FUCKING ASS! That is complete SHIT. Everyone who is town, read my game and tell me honestly if it is active lurking. That charge is BASELESS. I've only been in the game 1 game day, and that game day was really short in RL time. I was active that whole time. That is the OPPOSITE of active lurking! You trying to twist my one comment where I relent to sheeping Hoopla in the face of her being UNQUESTIONABLY PROVEN TOWN is hilarious. If I'm lynched, you guys gotta get AGM and Battousai.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by LimMePls »

AGM wrote:DDD's analysis is right. Your predecessor did nothing and you have done nothing but active-lurk either. And you're doing the same thing today, herping back and forth from bato-whatever to me the second there is a shred of support for either side.
I love how you try to imply that I only went from Battousai to you because of others. I made a massive post showing your scummy actions.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:I went back and read your posts. If my masons-claiming plan was so fucking bad, then why didn't you say so THEN? Hmm?
LOL. Nice scum-defense.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

@andrew: Any final thoughts from Hoopla in the QT last night that are worth sharing?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

andrew wrote:agm and batt are the scumz.
LMP wrote:If I'm lynched, you guys gotta get AGM and Battousai.
ABR wrote:Hoopla wanted to lynch Battousai or LMP before Fate. If there's a connection to be found, the common denominator of this equation would be AGM who successfully defended his partner Battousai or LMP. I think that we should perhaps lynch AGM today for the possibilities it affords us.
Battousai wrote:If AGM is lynched and flips scum, who is the final scumbuddy?
I LOL'd. ITT Battousai goes into panic mode and tries to get a grip on just how f*cked he and AGM are.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

Battousai wrote:If AGM flips scum, the best connection that leads to a scum partner is no one.
MASSIVE LOL! What about this connection:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hoopla wanted to lynch Battousai or LMP before Fate. If there's a connection to be found, the common denominator of this equation would be AGM who successfully defended his partner Battousai or LMP. I think that we should perhaps lynch AGM today for the possibilities it affords us.
You kinda want to forget that one, huh?

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Open Games”