PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:09 am

Post by PogoStick »

vote implosion

people who play epic mafia scare me.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:09 am

Post by PogoStick »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Vote: Hop

An awkward name to abbreviate and still bitter about last game.
:cool:
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 am

Post by PogoStick »

Wow trying super hard to establish you are pro town shadow, without any reason to
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Wow trying super hard to establish you are pro town shadow, without any reason to
Does that strike you as scummy?
Actully yes I do find it scummy

drmyshottyizsik[1]ConfidAnon
Scott Brosius[0]
don_johnson[1]Empking
JesseSheffield[1]don_johnson
Shadow Dancer[1]implosion
saporovirus[0]
HopOnMyJoystick[3]schrauben8542,Scott Brosius,Shadow Dancer

schrauben8542[0]
Shattered Viewpoint[0]
Empking[0]
ConfidAnon[1]saporovirus
implosion[1]HopOnMyJoystick
No Lynch[0]
Not Voting:drmyshottyizsik,JesseSheffield,Shattered Viewpoint
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by gandalf5166 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 am

Post by PogoStick »

Vig is stupid anyway, just gonna fail the town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 am

Post by PogoStick »

Just cause i think something is scummy doesn't mean he is scum

people say and do scummy things all the time and turn out to be town. I'll change my vote when I feel like I should, not cause somebody tells me to.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:36 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Just cause i think something is scummy doesn't mean he is scum

people say and do scummy things all the time and turn out to be town. I'll change my vote when I feel like I should, not cause somebody tells me to.
Nobody told you to.

Your logic is (the odds of a random player is scum) > (the odds of player that commits a scummy action is scum). Doesn't seem quite logical.

Unvote

Vote: Hop
But you are questioning my vote placement, may not be telling me to but implying I should not keep my vote where it is at. Your questioning is a round about way of saying if I find shadow's comment scummy why am I not voting for him. My vote is mine don't worry about where it is until it lands on you
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:I've never cared for vigs. They usually end up hitting town and end up being a liability.
Thoughts on Hop?
Why are you directing people, why not ask him his thoughts on everyone

seriously stop being so transparent
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 am

Post by PogoStick »

Shadow Dancer wrote:That's like saying:

Wow, Hop, trying to establish super hard that you are scumhunting - without any reason to.

Oh, wait, no, actually...
-->
It would not be the first time that scum tries to derail strategy debate that very moment some one/I brings it up. Keeping town dumb and uninformed is of course what scum wants. That you seem to have nothing to say about the matter itself does not help your case, either.

Unvote. Vote Hop
Seems a bit wifomish to me, so you are saying

1. Only a pro town would bring up theory
2.only mafia would derail theory talk

but

1. Mafia could bring up theory to earn town cred, especially when they follow it up with wifom like you did
2. Town not trusting anyone could want theory discussions to not take place in case it is mafia trying to guide players on what role to pick

sorry I am being cautious, you trying to push our PRs towards one role over another could have alterior motives
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 am

Post by PogoStick »

Emp, I have not acted scummy one bit and my reasoning is in my previous post
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 am

Post by PogoStick »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Empking wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:I've never cared for vigs. They usually end up hitting town and end up being a liability.
Thoughts on Hop?
The whole townies do scummy things too argument is pretty weak, given we're on page 2 and don't have much to go on. My random vote is still on him and it remains.

Hop seems overly defensive when emp prompted me about my opinion.
Not defensive, but people should not be pushed towards any one person, yo should give your opinion on everyone who has posted
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:Hop; Are you opposed to directing the tracker/vig's choice? If so, how would it hurt it the town?
I am against anyone having direct impact on what tracker/vig picks cause you don't know people's motives

best thing people can do is post their pros and cons for each and let each person chime in o. If they agree or disagree but everyone coming to a consensus on what the person chooses I don't like, especially cause during the discussion that person could accidentilly let it slip somehow who he is and he dies night 1.

Again I am fine with general discussion but the way shadow posted, he did it in a way that makes him seem he is cleared as pro-town and he isn't. People could take his lead and never suspect him and if he is mafia in a 3 way lylo, mafia would win (not saying he is mafia, just using hypothetical)

that is why I called him out, I don't know what he is yet
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 am

Post by PogoStick »

Now personally I would prefer to have a tracker over a vig, a vig could fall into the wrong hands and hurt town. What I mean is when I am vig, I defy the rules and kill every chance I get, now I am usully holding grudges from other games, where I normally play it's the same 20 people so lots of payback. But here if I was vig, I would still probably shoot. Vig can almost never know who the right person to shoot is so it's playing reckless

tracker can give us more info, although it could be a long time before hitting scum
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

@shadow

you come in and completely blow through RVS and start serious mafia discussion about which power roles we need to pick while still on page 1 and I throw a warning flag, how is that scummy?

You go on to imply that it is only a pro town player who would discuss this and anyone against it has to be mafia trying to derail it, and yet again i call a flag cause that is wifom

than emp comes and puts me at L-3 and directs Scott to look my way based on faulty logic and I call a flag on that also.

You say you see scum mentality but I don't
you also say you won't explain why it's scum mentality, you just say it is

so yet again you want people to listen to you cause " you say so"

there is rvs for a reason, let's not blow right through it
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I need a vote count please
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
hop you are at L-1
well this was a very fast bandwagon, mafia sure got you guys fooled.

Shadow's 1st post is his rvs and than not even 15 minutes later he is giving his opinions on what the town power roles, in a manner to me that he has basically decided what they should do, and actually he almost seems to claim he is the tracker/vig
Shadow Dancer wrote:
Some thoughts about the setup:

I must say I like this setup, may be pretty town favoured though, but I haven't done any math so far.

I asked the mod when Leto would have to decide about her/his (? - I don't know the flavour well) PR and he stated that it would be with fisrt night choice which means we can discuss the issue during D1.
Right now I am leaning towards chosing vig, because an extra kill/lynch every day is much stronger than a tracker.
If this does not seem like him claiming he is vig, I apologize but that is how I read it.
The drawback is that our cop roles are stalled a bit, but given that claiming Vig is a pretty suicidal act for scum I think it is worth it.

I also think it would be good to synchronize our two psychics, so we can know for sure if they could kill and if they have killed - giving us essentially two town cop roles.
This again also seems like he is directing our power roles

The hider/hidertracker combination is alsmost like a cop mason, btw! If one of both dies there is still the other one (most likely the tracker) to give us the results. However, we can only find one scum this way, so the hider should try to hit a townie (and one that's unlikely to be killed) every night, so we can hopefully clear as many players as possible when claiming stage is reached.

Another good thing about assigning a psychic target beforehand is that the hider can chose a different target every night. With a bit of luck we can sweep lots of players before endgame.
I have no problem with talking about mafia theory or theory of how to play this setup but he came in on his 2nd post and seemed to take over the game. As a vanilla townie the way he came in just was off putting.

NOW
I am really looking at Empking cause he placed the 4th vote on me which tips the bandwagon downhill and clearly there were no brakes cause now I am sitting at L-1

this is a very bad bandwagon cause it is based on a townie being cautious being twisted into a townie being scummy.

not a single person has posted a reason as to what specifically I have said is scummy because nothing I have said is scummy.

if you are town I urge you to unvote until Shadow, Emp, or any of the last 2 voters can post specific reasons about my posts were scummy and let me answer them.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:so far we have hop as scum and
SD as over compensating scum... hmmmmmmmmmmm ok
vote hop

I seem to have missed the fact that the hider dies if he hides with the vig............ Yes, he will.
Vote count will come, I have to go now. >.>
[/quote]
this vote is really bad, you don't post any reason why I am scum, you just say I am cause you are following 2 people Shadow and Emp

I suggest if you are playing the game make your own decisions and stop following other people.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Shadow Dancer wrote:I already feel more and more satisfied with my vote on hop. I see quite some scum mentality in some of his posts as well as some really forced and wrong arguments... I do not want to nit-pick it all apart, but even considering his problematic personality he is pretty scummy.
no please nit-pick it apart because I am sitting at L-1 on a potential mislynch wagon and people will need your reasons when deciding at night and day 2 what to do when I flip town.

if you don't post specifically what about my posts and about the way I have tried to defend my actions you find scummy, than I declare you as scum.

and if anyone hammers me without Shadow posting these reasons and than giving me adequate time to rebut his post than i am declaring you scum, because you can believe what you want but I will tell you 100% I will flip Bene Gesserit
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

schrauben8542 wrote:SD's post about the game play to start with seemed fishy but I wouldn't pin him as scum because of it. HOMJ challenging it has helped pull the game out of RVS and got conversations going. Neither of which is a lynchable offense as far as I'm concerned.
and I never called him scum, I just said it was scummy and I said (or atleast I think I said) scummy =/= scum

my vote on implosion was an rvs vote and just wanted to leave it there

@ implosion

1. this is the first game u and i have played on here so how am I acting oddly?
2. I have no problem with people coming in here and posting their opinions, what I found odd was we are still in RVS, it was his 2nd post of the game, and he seemed to hint he was tracker/vig. My post was just a "wow this game got too serious too fast" and was a gut reaction. I stand by my believe that it was way to early in the game for that kind of post and the way I read his post it seemed as he was not really giving his opinions as much as it seemed he was directing.
3. please explain what about my posts "makes you feel comfortable" to lynch me day 1?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by PogoStick »

unvote

right now I am unvoting because i am trying to bring this game back down to earth with some rational conversation, I am being completely honest everyone who voted after Emp is on my shit list because the bandwagon formed way to quickly and nobody gave any real reason except for basically agreeing with Emp and Shadow on what i believe to be flawed logic.

I would like shadow and I to discuss our believes a bit before anyone votes.

I would urge everyone go back and read the thread and if you honestly feel I have posted something or done something that you are sure is 100% scum, post it so I can explain my reasoning behind it.

if after a few days of discussion you honestly think I am scum and you feel my responses are dishonest or don't make any sense, than by all means lynch me and I won't put up a fight.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
unvote

right now I am unvoting because i am trying to bring this game back down to earth with some rational conversation, I am being completely honest everyone who voted after Emp is on my shit list because the bandwagon formed way to quickly and nobody gave any real reason except for basically agreeing with Emp and Shadow on what i believe to be flawed logic.

I would like shadow and I to discuss our believes a bit before anyone votes.

I would urge everyone go back and read the thread and if you honestly feel I have posted something or done something that you are sure is 100% scum, post it so I can explain my reasoning behind it.

if after a few days of discussion you honestly think I am scum and you feel my responses are dishonest or don't make any sense, than by all means lynch me and I won't put up a fight.
Let's start with this one then
AtE much?
funny I read a thread on here where the consensus was that scum is more likely to accuses people of Ate than town, but I will let that slide.

you can call it what you want, the bandwagon formed on me way to quickly for a day 1 and nobody has posted anything valid for voting for me other than Shadow and Emp and I have questioned them on what about my posts were scummy.

and the post you quoted, if he is town he should want scott to have an open mind and not look just at the case vs me.

Scott's response about townied doing scummy things argument is weak may be true but can be proved many times over with games on this site. VIs get lynched all the time for seeming scummy, You, Andrew, furclow, and David Parker are prime examples of this.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I can't believe I am saying this but I agree with shotty, regardless if you say it is a pressure vote or not, the person should still respond the same. if a player ignores a vote that is labeled as a pressure vote, that would be deemed scummy.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:42 am

Post by PogoStick »

No you are wrong

See how that works, just cause you say it, doesn't make it any mire valid

btw, when I flip town will you admit you are an idiot?

drmyshottyizsik[1]ConfidAnon
Scott Brosius[0]
don_johnson[0]
JesseSheffield[1]don_johnson
Shadow Dancer[0]
saporovirus[0]
HopOnMyJoystick[4]Scott Brosius,Shadow Dancer,Empking,drmyshottyizsik

schrauben8542[0]
Shattered Viewpoint[1]saporovirus
Empking[0]
ConfidAnon[0]
implosion[1]drmyshottyizsik,
No Lynch[0]
Not Voting:JesseSheffield,Shattered Viewpoint,schrauben8542,HopOnMyJoystick,implosion,
Last edited by gandalf5166 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 am

Post by PogoStick »

*more
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 am

Post by PogoStick »

Btw emp toy have still not provided any responses that validate your claim I am scum

you keep saying I am scum but can't back it up with facts, this is a scum mentality

I have made multiple posts and you focus on the one about pressure votes only
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:01 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:No you are wrong

See how that works, just cause you say it, doesn't make it any mire valid
You're objectively wrong about that. Ask Don or somebdy if you want.
btw, when I flip town will you admit you are an idiot?
Another scumtell right here.
Saying something is scummy doesn't mean it is

I am defending myself against false logic, that isn't a scumtrll

and when I flip town and prove your statement wrong than like I said will you admit you are an idiot?

Go ahead and lynch me, tbh I don't even care but atleast make an attempt to look Luke you are scum hunting, cause saying something is scummy cause you say so isn't how you do it.

Why is town defending himself in a mislynch scummy?

Why does somebody jumping in and skipping rvs and start talking about guiding our Prs in his 2nd post of the game not warrant a "woah slow down" post?

How are those scummy in your opinion cause basically that is your entire case on me
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:19 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:Town wouldn't be terrified of getting lynched page 3.
RVS isn't a necessity when it can be overtaken by good set up discussion posts or by somebody such as yourself being really scummy, then it should be. (I don't think you played scummy there just badly, though.)
Fair enough thanks for responding

only reason in getting defensive is the wagon went to L-1 pretty damn quick, if that alone isn't a red flag than I don't know what is. I know I don't play the style you guys are used to, the only reason it seems schrauben seems like he is my friend is because we play on another site. He can validate I am almost always lynched or killed by day 3

I talk, ALOT and people feel that is scummy.

I actually agree that there should be discussion (pros and cons) for each role, my issue with Shadow is he was the last one to confirm and wanted to jump right in on serious discussion. RVS may seem useless but later in the game it can sometimes be helpful, especially in lylo situations (if I have time I'll try and find an example of what I mean)

also I really took his post about the tracker/vig to mean he was claiming that role (I bold his statement on previous page) if I misread or misinterpreted things I apologize but it just seemed to throw a flag in my head

if everyone really feels what I have done or said us scummy, I don't mind taking one for the team but right now there seems to be just a bunch of words with no real reasons and a bunch of sheep following along.

The most telling thing I want to point out is SD says I'm scummy but doesn't want to nit pick and point out why, I feel if you are lynching somebody, regardless if it is me or not, everyone should be willing to nit pick and point out their reasons why
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:25 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:Oh and the AtE that his posts are rife with.
here is the topic about AtE - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14400

seems the consensus is that is it a noob tell
one post says it is anti town and scummy but not a scumtell
others say it isn't scummy to have emotions

i particularly like this quote
DrippingGoofball wrote:AtE is a great "scumtell" that you can use on townies, as scum, when their pleas start to become too convincing. Just dismiss them with 3 letters.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:28 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:Hop: Do you have a game (preferably on this site) where you kept your RVS vote on a player despite finding another player scummier?
have you missed me say atleast twice, somebody saying something is scummy =/= (this means DOES NOT EQUAL, maybe this is where the disconnect was) being scum

just cause what i thought SD did was scummy doesn't mean I think he is scum so i did not feel the need to change my vote
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:54 am

Post by PogoStick »

Again, why tell people to focus JUST on me, if you are interested in finding scum, narrowing search to one person isn't pro town

everyone should be examined.

@everyone look at everyone including me and post your thoughts

vig

pro - can possibly kill scum at night
con - can possibly kill PR if they judge somebody wrong

Tracker

pro - can potentially out mafia better, if they track somebody to a person who dies
con - once outed will be a target for night kill and rendered useless
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 am

Post by PogoStick »

Telling people to focus on one player is not scum hunting, when there are more than 1 scum in the game

I'll post my reads when I get home tonight, during the day I'm on my phone and reading everyone and posting my thoughts from it is more than I can handle
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:34 am

Post by PogoStick »

Right now we are at a cross roads, I was L-1 and already claimed VT

you guys need to decide what to do

I'll tell you that in my opinion day 1 you always lynch the claimed VT so standing by that lynch me

I'm only stalling cause nobody has provided "good enough" reason for me being scum. I admit I may seem scummy, I usually do but scummy =/= scum

until I'm lynched I'll still defend myself and still scum hunt.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:48 am

Post by PogoStick »

Cause i have nothing to hide
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Telling people to focus on one player is not scum hunting, when there are more than 1 scum in the game
Where have i told people to focus on one player? All I've done is ask people to give their opinion on the most active, most scummy player. To commit on at least one opinion.
But there are more than 1 active scummy player posting in this game
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:03 am

Post by PogoStick »

Wow so that's a stretch from what I said to how you interpreted it.

I posted my vote on implosion for rvs
left it cause he had not responded
once he responded he basically ignored my vote and votes me pushing way wagon closer to L-1 for following what others have said and not making his own case

have not seen a reason to un-vote him as if yet cause he hasn't shown anything to suggest he is scum hunting

only other people I feel deserve my vote are you shotty

you I can ignore cause I just feel we are 2 townies attacking based on our own beleifs

shotty comes and puts me at L-1 without any real reason except following you and SD. He hasn't made a real effort to scum hunt either

tbh all this talk about me is distracting me from scum hunting also so I'll move on from our banter cause we basically are going to disagree with each other and I feel we are distracting the town and giving mafia an easy excuse to bw a townie
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 am

Post by PogoStick »

@ SD I was L-1 so not premature claiming

also not role fishing, not sure where you even get that. I HONESTLY thought you were claiming a role, that's not fishing, that's fail reading comprehension
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 am

Post by PogoStick »

"off topic"

you guys know that person who just can't shut up, can never take a hint?

Irl that is me, I'm working on it but only just realized I was "that guy"
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:53 am

Post by PogoStick »

I have seen many times where people have been hammered without claim, more times than I can count

I have even seen it on this site so I am gonna err on the side of caution

and don't attack me for not having common sense, Just cause you don't undertsand my thought process , I did not say I had a PR read on someone, you all but claimed a PR and I am damn sure mafia would have seen it

using meta I can basically not trust you anyway cause you are yet another person who claims a power role as town so maybe YOU should learn some game basics before accusing others, mmkay?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:05 am

Post by PogoStick »

unvote, vote shattered

his only contribution thus far is "I hate you all"
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Anyone else who thinks they will need to be replaced do it now, it fucking sucks getting reads on new people once serious gameplay has started
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by PogoStick »

JesseSheffield wrote:Why are you encouraging people to replace out Hop. You suggesting that is going to either 1. Provoke people who are annoyed by you to stay in this game just to spite you or 2. Get a massive upheaval of replacements, because God knows this isn't the most intelligent bunch of players to grace mafiascum with their presence...and cause me to have a massive headache over keeping track of replacements.

That's a time when you STFU and let players think for themselves.
try playing in a game when half of the players replace out and it gets down to a 3 way lylo situation and 2 of the players were replacement players so not only do you have to get your reads from them but from the people they replaced.

I made the statement cause I want this to be a fun game, having somebody replace out halfway through fucking sucks.

so you STFU
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by PogoStick »

that is what I thought too

I always find it odd when people replace out ever since my very first game on this site, my mafia partner replaced out as soon as he got pressure so now I automatically assume people replacing out are mafia, which I know isn't the case.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 am

Post by PogoStick »

@emp - been busy, got a sleep study tonight so won't even be home. Hopefully tomorrow
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 am

Post by PogoStick »

saporovirus wrote: Apparently HOMJ loves to find scum based upon 1) their love of discussing strategy and 2) their tendency to replace out of the game when "pressure builds on them" (cuz pressure was REALLY piling up on SV). My URGH is an URGH of frustration.
http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/upl ... l-orly.jpg

1. I had issue with page 1 skipping rvs theory discussion
2. I said it happened to me once when my scum partner replaced out, didn't say everyone who replaces is scum cause u have replaced in as town so I know that isn't true

stop trying to twist things into lies
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 am

Post by PogoStick »

One of these I'll actually be offended for being called an idiot;)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 am

Post by PogoStick »

Shotty

you come in and declare I'm scum for no reason
you put me at L-1 without a valid reason
You vote implosion as a pressure vote
you than say I may not be scum cause I agree with your pressure vote theory
you vote sapo when others start, you post no reason for your vote
than you ask why you are scummy?

unvote, vote the Guy with a sick shotty
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:56 am

Post by PogoStick »

Confid you need to post more, I can't read you off your 4 posts and one could say that is a vt who is uninterested or a scum trying to lay low
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:04 am

Post by PogoStick »

Stay tuned, when I get to a pc I caught implosion in a contradiction and a comment towards me that is complete and utter bullshit

Fos implosion
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:37 am

Post by PogoStick »

That's a typo on my iPhone, should say I have replaced in as town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

But glad you could join us, I had noticed you were lacking in the post department
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:27 am

Post by PogoStick »

No vote retraction? :)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 am

Post by PogoStick »

I have been hammered on this site without a RC also
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 am

Post by PogoStick »

What tactics?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Still think you are scummy

drmyshottyizsik[2]ConfidAnon,HopOnMyJoystick
Scott Brosius[0]
don_johnson[0]
JesseSheffield[1]Empking
Shadow Dancer[0]
saporovirus[3]Shadow Dancer,drmyshottyizsik,implosion,

HopOnMyJoystick[2]Scott Brosius,don_johnson,
schrauben8542[0]
SnakePlissken[0]
Empking[0]
ConfidAnon[0]
implosion[0]
No Lynch[0]
Not Voting:JesseSheffield,SnakePlissken,schrauben8542,saporovirus,
Last edited by gandalf5166 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Still think you are scummy
oh hypocrisy
Learn the definition of a word before using it
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:rtft and diaf
Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.

I am not doing any of this so you do whatever acronym you feel you want to throw out there. While your at it

rafd
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I was asked to provide my reads, reading people, yours is the most scum like so I'm nit guilty of hypocrisy, being a hypocrite, or being scum in this game

if your best defense is personal attacks that warrant a warning by a mod and acronyms, than you need to go back to the drawing board

you want me to be the scapegoat? Fine, I'll take one for the team. Lynch me, end the day, and maybe town can find the real scum

call me overreacting, accuse me of AtE, Iiwhatever you said. But don't accuse me of being scum cause I'm not and if you don't beleive me, if ANYONE doubts me, vote me and move the fuck on.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by PogoStick »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Stay tuned, when I get to a pc I caught implosion in a contradiction and a comment towards me that is complete and utter bullshit

Fos implosion
ok so what I thought I saw wasn't as bad as originally thought but I will post it anyway

Implosion puts me at L-2 and warns me to be careful
later he says his vote was to put pressure on me but putting someone at L-2 is not a pressure vote imo, the other 4 votes was plenty of pressure as evident I was being active and answering questions, so this was essentially a lie in my book

Implosion later votes for sapo and SAYS the vote is for pressure, well if his vote for me was for pressure why didn't he say so at the time he did it like he did for sapo.

he also questions the reasonings for my votes, when he has done this I had only voted for 2 people Him and the guy who only contribution to the game was "I hate you all"

Now let me explain my vote on him, it was RVS vote. The reason why I never took my vote off of him was I was waiting to see how he responds to my vote on him, reaction even to an RVS vote can be telling, his very next post he votes me for (acting odd, not making sense, and derailing a conversation) Acting odd and not making sense are not scum tells imo, and derailing the conversation cause I am trying to answer questions and defend myself isn't scummy either.

His vote on me really could have started a mafia bandwagon and basically did cause Shotty comes shortly after and puts me at L-1

I really think that this play is quite sketchy which is why I FOS'd him and still do.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by PogoStick »

ok my read on Jesse is null right now cause he really isn't talking much, his posting about his relationship with DJ is a little unnecessary

Schrauben has been inactive but does make sense when he does post, right now I feel he is pro-town

Scott seemed all for the bandwagon on me however now that it has fallen apart a bit he has gone inactive, I have played with him in another game and called him out on his inactivity. in my opinion being inactive is either you are VT and don't care or you are scum, the fact that he voted for me without anything real solid, I am leaning toward scum but I need him to post more, if he doesn't become more active I will surely push a lynch on him

Shattered was inactive and replaced out so no read on hm

Snake who replaced shattered, he seems to have a clue and so far I like what he has to say, especially the part where he calls emp out for tunneling on me, this is dead on

Emp - right now he is the top suspect on my list for scum, I could easily see him, Shotty, and Scott as the scum team but I will wait and go back and read his ISO in detail for a better description on why I think he is scum, right now it is just purely of his pushing and tunneling on me, I want to see if he slipped anywhere.

Shadow is another I will read when I have more time, the people who post more take more care when reading them cause they post more and have a higher chance of slipping. i still contend the way he came in and wanted to skip RVS is off, but I am the only one so I will let that slide.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 am

Post by PogoStick »

Oh and reading back someone suggested me being an ALT of an experienced user

I have played mafia elsewhere and came here 2 months ago, created an account and abandoned it shortly after for reasons I would not Like to discuss so I created this one and am being careful not to do what caused me to abandon my first account. Only I hate my new name and can't change it so I'm contemplatng abandoning this one for a new name

boy am I weird
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 am

Post by PogoStick »

don_johnson wrote:^^ should be lynched.

like you?
Than stop talkin bout it and do it pussy
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 am

Post by PogoStick »

So DJ when I flip town and this game is over hit me up and I'll teach you how to really scum hunt.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 am

Post by PogoStick »

don_johnson wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:So DJ when I flip town and this game is over hit me up and I'll teach you how to really scum hunt.
so yeah, this statement conflicts entirely with your self-imposed meta of being a VI in the process of reform. but whatever. if you flip town i'd be surprised, but not "shocked". and if iam here day 2 i'll show
you
how to really scumhunt.
I'd doubt mafia would nk someone who is helping them get rid of town using failed scumhunting methods

so many things you don't understand about common sense, logic, and reasoning is reason to keep you alive as long as possible, unless this is a ploy and you are mafia implying you could be NKd when you know you won't

see you fly under the radar, say you read through yet you ONLY make a case on one player THAT is the essence of scum pretending to scum hunt
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:I really dislike Hop's reads but I hate JS's play.

DJ: Active lurking? Is it a tell when JS does it?
Again with the opinions with no support

see genius, you should be saying

I don't like hop's reads because ____________

I hate JS's play because _________

your half ass attempt of scum hunting is actually a bigger scum tell than anything you have pointed out cause it is just a show, it's looking like you are pointing out scum but not really.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 am

Post by PogoStick »

and positing elsewhere on site and not responding to me is not helping your case, you are scum number 1 I am sure of it now

unvote vote empking
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by PogoStick »

well in order to properly scum hunt you can't just say somebody is scummy cause you say so which is all you have done all game so until you do so you are not helping your case.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and EMP you have pushed for my bandwagon and looking back you never give a reason for my vote, you vote me cause you disagree with my comment that somebody can be scummy and not be scum.

You have not really posted anything of value as why I am a good lynch, the only thing i see are random thoughts, the closest thing I see is an accusation of AtE but town and scum use AtE to save themselves from a lynch, AtE isn't a scum tell either.

than you vote Sapo without a reason

you also ask JS if he is going to scum hunt but since you haven't scum hunted yet seems like a contradiction to me.

than you unvote and vote JS for lurking, which isn't always a scum tell cause VTs tend to be inactive also, and looking at his posts i wouldn't say he is lurking

You tell SP to post his reads on everone, you ask me to post mine, however you haven't posted your reads on anyone but me which aren't even a read, it was more of you are scummy cause I say so, which again is scum tell more than anything else i have done this game

THIS is just a boldface lie and this alone shoudl be worthy of a lynch - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2597805

your votes have not been serious since you don't explain why you are voting that person or why what they are doing is scummy, so they can't be considered serious in anybody's book

YET ANOTHER LIE

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p2597816

you did not pursue me? REALLY? talk about a load of crap, you were pushing everyone my direction and pushing for my lynch.

than all of a sudden you want everyone to provide their opinions because somebody else has now called you on your bullshit.

Ladies and Gentelman of the jury, I have provbided WAY MORE EVIDENCE than Empking has provided against me for being scum, so if you have to choose between 2 people for a lynch today

Myself or Emp, it is PAINFULLY obvious that Emp is scum WHY?

1. he interjects himself into a comment I made to SD and uses that as a way to start a bandwagon on an "unsuspecting townie" but I am smarter than he thinks
2. he pushes people to look into his case on me, however he never makes one and than later claims he wants to hear from everyone
3. he changes his stance when somebody else who doesn't appear scummy to the town starts pointing out his bullshit

Lynch Empking if you want to nail scum

My Case rests.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote: Also Hop, try and take a guess to why I dislike JS's play.
probably cause he makes more sense than you do and he is a threat to you so you want him eliminated
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
don_johnson wrote:^^ should be lynched.
seconded

like you?
Than stop talkin bout it and do it pussy
really bro?
unvote
vote hoponmyigetpersonal
so you ignore logic and facts that I have provided that prove with more certainty that Emp is scum than anyone else has been able to against me and because I call him a pussy u vote me

weren't you the one who got warned for insulting me? Pot meet kettle
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Hop I've met you before
I have played with don also, plus I meant pussycat ;)

I would really like you to look over my reason why Emp is bad

than go look over why Emp thinks I am bad

than tell you which reasons make more sense to you and vote after you do that.

I would suggest everyone else do that also, if you had to choose look at my reasons and his and who makes a better case.

if Emp made a better case vs me than lynch me

if I made a better case, lynch emp

and if I am wrong and he isn't scum, than lynch me tomorrow and if he is town, than he really needs to get advice from somebody cause he is horrible this game.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by PogoStick »

@emp nice deflection by saying seriously? 500 times, that isn't scummy at all
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by PogoStick »

@ emp the quote you asked for, do one better

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2597823
and your post right after it.

it is a lie
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
2. he pushes people to look into his case on me, however he never makes one and than later claims he wants to hear from everyone
I'm pretty sure that's an untruth.
3. he changes his stance when somebody else who doesn't appear scummy to the town starts pointing out his bullshit
Who?!?
2. you asked EVEYONE to comment on me, how is that untruth? again just caught you in another lie by saying what I said was untrue

3. the replacement for "I hate you all" guy has called you on your bullshit and now you have changed your playstyle
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:
Empking wrote:I've had three serious votes. That's not tunneling.

SP: Who's scum?
Maybe but your pursuit of hop was nothing short of it though.
There was no pursuit of Hop! I wanted people to give relevant bloody opinions.
OH NO? than what would you call this?

Empking wrote:
Thoughts on Hop?
Empking wrote:
JesseSheffield wrote:Whoops. Okay I'm in.

DJ, I don't really care either way, Empking's in this game so it's less likely we'll have issues.
Am I
famous
?

In all serious,
1. Explain the injoke between you and DJ.
2. Tracker or vig? Add your 2 cents to that debate.

Everybody;
Thoughts on Hop?

Thoughts on the set up?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:Wanting people to give relevant bloody opinions.

As you yourself proved asking opinions on every player just gives you a whole load of nothing.
I gain something from every post and the people who don't post relevant content will be dealt with, either by lynch or mod intervention.

it is obvious when people are avoiding scum hunting and people will catch on. but I have seen enough contradictions and "fluff" posts to know that you are either not on your game this time or you are scum.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by PogoStick »

This is one example of fluff
Empking wrote:I'd like to mention that I'm pro-vig now.

Edit: Since I'm not on the site for 9 hours a day that "no time to breath" doesn't hold water.

Not "ergo tunnelling" because I wanted opinions from
every
player which is the oposite from tunneling.

I'll ask again. Who's scum?
1. snake didn't ask you so why throw this in
2. you may not be on the site but you are one of the top 3 posters so the "no time to breath: is actually how the people who don't access this site as often feel when reading through our back and forth nonsense
3. again this is a lie cause you asked everyone's opinion on ONE PLAYER which is esentially tunneling on me
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by PogoStick »

also every time you vote for somebody without a valid reason is fluff
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by PogoStick »

From the mafiascum wiki as signs of scum on day 1

# Voting without any good reason, or indeed any reason whatsoever.
# Deliberately avoiding/ giving half-answers to queries from other players.

both of these Emp has been guilty of
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I have not avoided any questions and I have provided valid reasons for my votes.

your iso on me doesn't add up to me being scum, just you are bad at doing iso
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by PogoStick »

i;d love to see your iso on emp or anyone else for that matter, you say you were catching up yet you only focus on one player? how is that town motivated?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by PogoStick »

don_johnson wrote:a) no, you haven't provided "valid" reasons for your votes.

b) your scumhunting consists of "wait, you voted me? your scum! oh wait, your voting me now? your scum too!

if my iso is bad, perhaps you could respond to it as opposed to ignoring it for the past couple a pages?

ninja'd
hop wrote:i;d love to see your iso on emp or anyone else for that matter, you say you were catching up yet you only focus on one player? how is that town motivated?
its called scumhunting. i read, decided you were deserving of my vote, posted why. thats generally how its done. your reaction has been scummy. just like your earlier play. probably has something to do with your role pm. you know, the one you got that tells you you're scum?
a. go check again
b. umm seriously I provided SOLID evidence vs emp, you must be protecting him, he your scum buddy? emp has provided NO EVIDENCE, nobody else has. emp has contradicted himself multiple times
c. I have no need to respond to your iso cause it is full of circumstantial evidence, I am town so I know everything you say to imply I am not is not the truth so why waste my time responding to lies.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by PogoStick »

i'll make the same question to you don, WHEN I flip town will you post you are an idiot?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by PogoStick »

this game of mafia is quite simple, it uses 2 things

intelligence and logic

but the problem is they actually think that somebody who uses AtE, spaghetti throwing, and all of these other stupid terms are 100% scumtells but they arne't.

I have seen town and mafia use everything to their advantage. Town has to use scum mentality when trying to catch scum. Ask yourself, IF YOU WERE SCUM WHO WOULD I BE ACTING THE MOST LIKE.

and go from there.

If people think I act like how they think mafia acts, than please vote me

if people think somebody else acts lke how they would act, than please vote or atleast FOS them

sitting back reading and not saying shit isn't helping anyone scum hunt.

I am telling yo 100% i am not scum, but of course you have to decide if you believe me, it is 50/50 so flip a coin and let's move this game to night phase already.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:i'll make the same question to you don, WHEN I flip town will you post you are an idiot?
dude you are like L-3 maybe, stop talking about when you flip it is scummy
no it isn't
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by PogoStick »

oh and inb4 yes it is
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

Post by PogoStick »

have a great weekend guys, go town. the next people please come and hammer me, I don't have the paitence to deal with idiots anymore, town has more than enough information to go on once I die

Vote hop
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 am

Post by PogoStick »

do it pussies, someone hammer me
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 am

Post by PogoStick »

just remember, emp and implosion are probably the best bets for scum, shotty is kind of hard to read but I think he is just playing up his VI ness. he of all people should know how I play as scum and how I play as town since he was scum with me before.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:53 am

Post by PogoStick »

Why would I make it on your black list? Not like I care
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:03 am

Post by PogoStick »

And if you think you are looking for my scum partners I'm sorry you are wasting your time, I am town like I have said all game

bu here I'll let town fail on their own

unvote
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 am

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:do it pussies, someone hammer me
Wow AtE and Self voting (checks wiki) yep scum tells
guess wiki will need to be changed once I am lynched
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 am

Post by PogoStick »

it just seems shadow is over dramatic and takes things way to seriously

don't forget this is a game people, I am having fun and you shoudl be to. If you are going to threaten to add someone to the blacklist for a style of play, you really need to not play mafia anymore because you can't realize that this is a game.

Shadow I would really like to know what specifically you think I have done that deserves a black list, how have I slighted you?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:33 am

Post by PogoStick »

saporovirus wrote:^ But it's really annoying.
are you saying I am annoying or shadow?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 am

Post by PogoStick »

nah self votes really should not done by town, it was a temporary lapse in judgement by myself, besides town needs a full 7 votes to examine when I flip town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by PogoStick »

well looks like that is 7, good game nice playing with you

Shadow, lighten up man it's a game now go find the real scum and don't get so easily distracted by scummy play

what you fail to realize is scum isn't going to act scummy cause it will get them lynched every time, you just lynched a VT playing as a VI
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by PogoStick »

don_johnson wrote:is that a lynch? huh, guess it is. i love the late bus by implosion. real classy.
how do you figure it is a bus, I AM FUCKING TOWNIE YOU MORONS
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:well looks like that is 7, good game nice playing with you

Shadow, lighten up man it's a game now go find the real scum and don't get so easily distracted by scummy play

what you fail to realize is scum isn't going to act scummy cause it will get them lynched every time, you just lynched a VT playing as a VI
and you need to learn how to not play like a vi then.
At worst, we lynched an anti-town player today
I played like a VI cause I wanted to play like a VI

townies job is to protect power roles from being killed and/or outed

townies are fucking stupid cause day 1 mafia isn't going to be so god damn obviously scummy. Maifa is trying to stay under the radar as much as possible. yet you people don't seem to understand that cause day 1 over and over again, the scummy person gets lynched.

there is this thing called a brain, you need to use it sometimes.

I am glad to get lynched, I am more than willing to take one for the team. I have left a trail of evidence pointing to people who have left scum tells and now it is up to the PRs to track those bredcrumbs and handle business.

and shotty, when I want advice from crappy player I will ask for it but you sir are also a VI and I have read your games and you are horrible so save me the act like you are so awesome at this game cause you are not even close.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by PogoStick »

btw if I want to play smart I can, but I play these games to have fun, town is going to benefit way more than scum from my lynch.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:so hop, if you're town. who is scum?
rtft
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by PogoStick »

JesseSheffield wrote:Hop it's nice that you're admitting this game will be better off without you...but don't get all high and mighty like you did us all some huge favor. Hindsight is 20/20 and most likely, with this group of people, we won't be in any sort of better situation tomorrow than we were today.
I always get high and mighty, I have a nack of annoying scum into submission :)

seriously, if you can't figure out who is scum already than you are not reading the thread

clearly implosion and emp are the top 2 people like I already said, and if they are somehow not scum, they have made an even bigger error in their play style than i have.
I came into this game with the goal of getting lynched day 1 and I did it.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am

Post by PogoStick »

than my job of a VI has been successful :)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:00 am

Post by PogoStick »

SnakePlissken wrote:All I would say to you hop is that why play for a day one lynch u les your a Jester? Surely if your winding up style gets results with Scum why not stick around?
i'll bite my tongue on this one, don't want to piss anyone off with what I would say
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Open Games”