ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: drmyshottyizsik

What is a shotty, and how can one's shotty be ill?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I don't think special effort needs to go into directing the vig. By discussing suspicions, we will already be giving the vig some direction as to who we believe should be shot. Let the vig decide for themselves for now, and let us put our efforts into finding scum. Later, when numbers are dwindling and claims are outted, more direct vig direction might be in order. But for now, flips are a major piece of information we need to grab, and vig kills help us with this.

Obviously, I think vig should be chosen over tracker. Tracker is subject to who sends in the kill (depending on how this mod runs things), and therefore innocent reports are null from them until late in the game. Vig shots, while sometimes bad, always give usable information.

Judging by the current behavior, Hop is either a new paranoid player or an alt of an experienced player seeing just how far they can take devil's advocate style play. What I've seen so far feels more like a playstyle issue moreso than an alignment issue.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:40 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'm not sure how my post got all the way up there . . . it was made after 46. Must be a bug.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Hop is most certainly a VI . . . and judging from how quickly a bandwagon on him built, a Town VI at that. To me, his play screams newb, and I don't really see anything particularly scummy about him. Antitown, definitely. Scummy, no. Empking's pursuit of him as a suspect was a solid attack . . . what scares me, is that he seems to be blind to the newbVI read I'm getting off of Hop. Which I think is fairly obvious. This seems like scum going after the easy target.

What's more interesting, is the behavior of both Shadow Dancer and drmyshottyizsik. Both of them were on the Hop wagon when it was in the limelight, and the saporovirus wagon when it was gaining some traction. The swinginess in voting patterns bothers me. Out of the two, drmyshottyizsik is far more suspect, because his contribution has been little more than joining these wagons. My RVS vote is no longer random, and I like where it is.

Because I like being dramatic:

Unvote, Vote: drmyshottyizsik
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

saporovirus, 175 wrote:@Confid: isn't the good doctor's contribution usually little more than joining wagons? I feel like that's pretty much a null tell.
Generally there's a lot more noise with him. At least when I've played with him.
HopOnMyJoystick, 186 wrote:Confid you need to post more, I can't read you off your 4 posts and one could say that is a vt who is uninterested or a scum trying to lay low
Conciseness is protown. I say what I want to say, and I try to keep it as brief as possible. Don't worry, the game is still young. There will be plenty forthcoming posts.

And EURGH. I just read p. 9-11. Headache inducing. I'll get to it later when it's not 4:21 AM in the morning (sorry, this weekend's fairly busy for me).

Return to “Completed Open Games”