Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Equinox wrote:I can handle being called a liar. I can handle being called scum. I thought I was doing a fine job of that.

What I do not appreciate are your insinuations that my V/LA was illegitimate when I have already tried to address you concerns you had for my posting activity on October 20 (and failed miserably thanks to gag rule), and then your later claim that you were the cause of my recent activity. Instead of something slightly more obvious... like my V/LA ending.
I did not insinuate that your V/LA was illegitimate.
YOUR V/LA ENDED ON THE 20TH! THIS WAS STATED IN YOUR SIG.

On the 20th you began posting in another game while avoiding this one. THAT IS WHAT WE CALLED YOU OUT FOR.

Your V/LA was over. We are/were claiming that we didn't buy your attempts to stall. (Yes, that's what I think it was.)

We had a legitimate issue we wanted addressed, which along with voting you for more response was the reason for our vote on you.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Well VP had to replace out because of an accident that was my fault... blah.

Basically I was sorting through thoughts to Sotty, but I didn't pay attention to the messenger window and sent said messages to VP instead. (They made our alignment obvious.) VP was unable to continue without revealing his alignment to us as a result, so he had to replace out.

I feel so bad about the whole thing.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

When Vi explained the vanilla read on Equinox it made sense to me.

I'm not sure how convincing it would have been for me had it happened without VP's slot claiming cop though. (Which made Vi/Equinox impossible.)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Vi wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:When Vi explained the vanilla read on Equinox it made sense to me.

I'm not sure how convincing it would have been for me had it happened without VP's slot claiming cop though. (Which made Vi/Equinox impossible.)
Even if you lynched me, you could have just followed my instructions the next Day and lynched scum over the next two Days.

Of course, nobody ever listens to dead people so it's a good thing stuff happened the way it did!
You probably won't believe me, but right about at the point VP replaced out, I essentially pulled a 180 and decided after mulling over equinox's reactions that she was town. This created the most awkward part of the game for our hydra as I managed to convince Sotty that she was scum right before that.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And we were happy to do the town bloc thing when initially offered after thinking it over knowing that we could just investigate one of Vi or VP anyway. Heh...

Return to “Completed Open Games”