Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Antihero »

/confirm
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Antihero »

Equinox wrote:Walls of text will scare Equinox away and extend any V/LA she's on.
Yeah, not to mention walls of text = ultimate buzzkill

Conciseness is good.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Antihero »

Equinox wrote:1. What is your time zone?
Not game related...

2. How much activity can we expect from you?
Quite a bit

3. What is your favorite role?
Also not game related...

4. Chaos or order?
Chaos, entropy rules! (this still isn't game related)
According to my calculations:

Fail quotient of Sevei's vote = .6250
Fail quotient of singersigner's vote = .8065

The fail quotient of singer's push on equinox continues to approach a perfect 1...

VOTE: singersigner
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

F
=
(post 42)
a
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Equinox wrote:singersigner:

That's a very interesting reaction. (Antihero's is interesting, too.)
Oh good, I'd hate to bore anyone.
I will answer the questions. I can promise you that. I am just not answering them right now. Besides, standard questions... standard procedures, right?
Yeah, I don't care if you answer the questions or not; and I don't get why anyone else would insist on it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Antihero »

Seriously, people, what's with the sphincteritis about Equinox answering the damn questions? It's a red herring, drop it. (Side note: I think equinox is a "she")
rudeboy wrote:oh, and vote:quadz because the Cavies suck
I don't know who the cavies are, but I think that random vote on page 3 suck. IGMEOY

Why would your answer influence others' answers? I see no reason why you shouldn't answer your questions now, unless you're just pretending that you actually had a reason for not answering your own reasonably standard questions.
singer wrote:...what?

I'm not pushing Equinox...it was a joke about an RVS vote...
Really? What's this then:
singer wrote:Why would your answer influence others' answers? I see no reason why you shouldn't answer your questions now, unless you're just pretending that you actually had a reason for not answering your own reasonably standard questions.
singer wrote:For the record, I never insisted on anything, nor did I press the matter in any way, shape, or form.

Welcome those who have had yet to post, and have now posted!
Backtracking is bad
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Antihero »

Don't flatter yourself equinox; anyone with a brain can see this push on you to answer the questions doesn't have merit.

Now, why the Nexus vote?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Antihero »

:lol:
That would only hold up if I actually put the quotes in the order they appeared. And the copy/paste epicfail I made should be obvious.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Antihero »

You know, even after my games here, I still don't know what the " >_> " face means.

What do you think of singer's blatant OMGUS?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Antihero »

Equinox, not wanting to reveal my location isn't something game related.
Don't finagle it into something that is.

The formula on page 2 was a bad physics joke from my sleep-deprived brain. My point was that I thought singer's questioning of equinox was indeed a push.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Sevei wrote:You quote Singer out of order and then dismiss her calling you out about it; I have read and reread that post of yours and it still looks like a deliberate misrep.
Ummm... what?
Sevei wrote:
Antihero wrote::lol:
That would only hold up if I actually put the quotes in the order they appeared.
Really? I think it holds up as is because when people list quotes, sometimes others don't go back and read the originals. Therefore, listing someone's quotes out of order to make an argument is misrepping. Can you explain why you disagree?
So, it's my fault that people might not actually read my post?
Antihero wrote:Seriously, people, what's with the sphincteritis about Equinox answering the damn questions? It's a red herring, drop it. (Side note: I think equinox is a "she")
I don't know who the cavies are, but I think that random vote on page 3 suck. IGMEOY

Why would your answer influence others' answers? I see no reason why you shouldn't answer your questions now, unless you're just pretending that you actually had a reason for not answering your own reasonably standard questions.

singer wrote:Why would your answer influence others' answers? I see no reason why you shouldn't answer your questions now, unless you're just pretending that you actually had a reason for not answering your own reasonably standard questions.
singer wrote:For the record, I never insisted on anything, nor did I press the matter in any way, shape, or form.

Backtracking is bad
Hmmm... The cut and paste fail really mucks up the post. Let's fix that.
Antihero wrote:

This is what singer said when I said that her equinox push doesn't have any merit.

This is what she said previously. I put the original quote first and then pointed out something she said previously. I guess you I could have posted them in reverse order, but I think that would have been pretty awkward. Please tell me how changing the order subverts the meaning of the post.

Backtracking is bad
Any more confusion?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Antihero »

First off, you're taking about twice as much space as you need to make your "point."
singer wrote:lol. Really? You're arguing that even though YOU put posts out of order, so it's not YOUR fault that people don't go check to see if you're really posting legitimate quotes, etc? While I agree that everyone should be accountable for double checking people's posts and stuff, you now have two people who called you out on misrepping someone (intentionally or not). This is the worst counter-argument I've ever seen.
I never admitted to accidentally posting the quotes out of order.
What's with the nitpicking about the order of the quotes? They were that way because of how I organize my posts; it's not a scumtell, stop finagling it into one.
singer wrote:I made an RVS vote for the random reason that Equinox hadn't answered her own questions yet. Then in response to her saying why she hadn't answered her questions,
OK, call me crazy, but the diction of this doesn't sound like playfull randomness.
singer wrote:Why would your answer influence others' answers? I see no reason why you shouldn't answer your questions now,
unless you're just pretending that you actually had a reason for not answering your own reasonably standard questions
Are you going to now try to deny that there wasn't even a hint of accusation in there?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Antihero »

First off, you're taking about twice as much space as you need to make your "point." I read this as, damnit, she's right, now how to counter this...
Alright, just keep flattering yourself. It's not that I want to freaking tear my eyes out every time I see a text wall, I just can't stand your rightness.
This is where I acknowledged the mistake. You're not reacting at all like someone who genuinely made a mistake, though.
That was an honest copy/paste mistake, and that should be obvious from the post. You are really not building a case off of THAT are you?
There was a hint. You're right. The first hint ever of accusing her of suspicious activity-IN RESPONSE TO HER LACK OF ANSWERS (I put it in caps not because I'm yelling out of frustration, but because I don't trust your ability to figure it out yourself).
OK, that was uncalled for.

Second off, you just made my point for me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Antihero »

singersigner wrote:(I put it in caps not because I'm yelling out of frustration, but because I don't trust your ability to figure it out yourself).
Call me scum all you want, but calling me stupid = not cool

While I admit I'm not the most subdued player (OK, fine that's an understatement), you'll never see me personally insult anyone. It really saps the fun out of the game.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

singersigner wrote:
Antihero wrote:
singersigner wrote: This is where I acknowledged the mistake. You're not reacting at all like someone who genuinely made a mistake, though.
That was an honest copy/paste mistake, and that should be obvious from the post. You are really not building a case off of THAT are you?
No I'm not. Like I said, I understand and acknowledge that it was a mistake. But then you reacted like there was nothing to come of it, when honestly, mistake or not, until it was pointed out, you didn't make a big deal out of it.
oh. /slaps self. Yeah, I just copied and pasted something, forgot that I did so, and proceeded to do it again, resulting in a random sentence floating around. I guess I should preview my post next time. I didn't think that's what sevei was referring to though... :S
The reason I insulted your reading comprehension is because I, and Sevei, both explained to you why it was scummy, and yet you STILL didn't acknowledge that posting those quotes out of order AND out of context was making some hell of a case that didn't exist.

I apologize that it came off as attacking your character.
(It's OK, my playstyle is a bit inflammatory)
It was about your lack of responding to the one critical detail that makes you look scummy as hell to me.
Lowell wrote:Early guesses. Equi is town, singer not so much. unvote, vote singer
:?
While short posts are great; reasons are also great.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Antihero »

Zed wrote:Now I'll share my hunch. Lowell and Antihero are scum buddies. Antihero was under pressure so Lowell is trying to divert attention while Antihero gets things under control again. Lowell is not voting for me though, because he doesn't want to lead the town in lynching me.

Oh, and you never explained your vote on singer.
Any reason you say this besides the fact that Lowell called me town?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Antihero »

:?
Equinox, you're going to have to explain to me the difference between a fail and an honest mistake. They're synonymous to me.

The point is, I didn't mean to have that random floating sentence there, and I feel that is the source of the confusion.

And of all the things on that text wall above, how is what I did the scummiest by any stretch?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Antihero »

Maybe not.
Antihero wrote:Seriously, people, what's with the sphincteritis about Equinox answering the damn questions? It's a red herring, drop it. (Side note: I think equinox is a "she")

Backtracking is bad
The cut and paste fail/mistake is in
orange

I started to think the cause of dispute was the random orange sentence. Am I completely oblivious? Is that wrong?

What's the freaking argument over, again?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Antihero »

Just did a quick reread. A couple things I didn't see pointed out I would like explained.

Post 85: Pomegranate: I don't see what Lowell did that was scummy. Can you please elucidate for me?

Post 118: This post is packed full of fail. First off, the equinox fos shows that SL (can I call you that?) hasn't even read the thread. Second off, that lowell fos is pretty crappy, considering that lowell listed a reason other than Zed's "lurking." And WTF is the vote for Pom for?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

Responding to the very intimidating prod. :lol:

@SL: Well, I disagree with your assessment of Lowell's FoS; looking forward to your elaboration on this issue. I'm also looking forward to your answer to Sevei's question...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #189 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Antihero »

Uite wrote:
Antihero:
WTF is up with posts #43 and #45?
What do you want to know about them?
Uite wrote:You've kept your vote on singer ever since, but what actually makes you think she is scum?
The push on equinox, the subsequent backtracking, and the misrep she called me out on that doesn't exist.
Uite wrote:Why were you defending Equinox?
Because the attacks didn't have much merit, and screamed
red herring!

Uite wrote:Why did you wait so long to question Lowell here?
I thought Pom's reation to his post would elicit a response, but since about a page and a half went by after that post, I wanted to make sure it wasn't missed.
Uite wrote:A general note, the way singer and antihero edited their responses into the other's quotes makes it hard to read, and is kinda confusing. Don't do that. This goes for everyone, by the way.
Sorry about that. It's a bad habit I need to break. :lol:
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Antihero »

Nice to see that Lowell is reading the thread. :igmeou:

Zed, do you really think quad is scum, or are you just hopping on the largest rivalling wagon?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #204 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Antihero »

Oh, and Uite, I'll answer your question when I have more time (before the end of the game day).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

Nexus wrote:*returns*

Sup.

unvote

I'm trying to decide between Zed and quadz.

Will get back to you on that one.
So what's your position on this issue right now?
This just looks like you're setting yourself up to jump on whichever wagon has the most momentum at the time. Scumpoints for Nexus
Zed wrote:On a scale of one to ten where everyonw starts at a 5, quadz is about a 7.5.
I have no idea what this system means, nor how you arrived at this number. Please enlighten me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

*sigh*
singer is still scum, but Zed is too, so

VOTE: Zed

Nexus, can we please have something before the end of today?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Antihero »

Looks like I've already got a few fans. :|
chesskid3 wrote:Also since today's objective is to lynch the other Werewolf, and I'm pretty obviously not the other Werewolf, we're not lynching me today. (I'll still defend and deliver my promised content and shit on Tues like I said)
Thanks for claiming mafia.

However, I agree with the mafia goon that we need to hunt quad's partner today (takes the number of kills down 1).

singer, if you're looking for people who don't mention quad, there are several. This includes springlullaby, who made a bad post then conveniently disappeared for the rest of the day.

VOTE: Muffin
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Antihero »

Muffin wrote:I also feel that Antihero hasn't done much scumhunting at all throughout the game; most of his posts are just asking others for clarification which is classic "scum trying to look like they're contributing" play.
Well I would have responded to the "clarification" if I had gotten it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Antihero »

singersigner wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Muffin wrote:I also feel that Antihero hasn't done much scumhunting at all throughout the game; most of his posts are just asking others for clarification which is classic "scum trying to look like they're contributing" play.
Well I would have responded to the "clarification" if I had gotten it.
Good defense, bro.

Also, you asked about quad: No, I didn't find him nearly as scummy as chesskid/Zed. And I don't see how not mentioning him is a scumtell.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #389 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

Classmates, please hear me out.

It is true that I'm indeed a werewolf. quad and I were working on our biology project, and ... well, let's just say that it's not a good idea to play fetch with a genetically altered wolf pup (I told quad we should stick to pea plants, but NO :roll: ).

While my role PM says I only win if I kill you all, I don't think that has to stop us from working together. Since I transform into a maniacal, super-human, wolf-like creature every night, I think I can easily take those two mafia jerks that are beating innocent townies every night.

I have to apologize about Nexus. I thought he was one of those mean kids who hurt Uite, and due to my friend's explusion, I was distraught and forgot to lock the door to my room that night... :oops:

I know that my long fangs and sharp claws might frighten you, but I hope I make up for that with my warm and friendly personality; and I also hope we can work together to rid ourselves of these evil mafia. After they're gone, I promise to remember to lock myself in my room every night, and not claw anyone else's face off.

Sincerely,

-Antihero
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #520 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

Wow, I never would have guessed kunkstar or Lowell was mafia. Good game.

:lol: I was actually convinced singer and Nexus were scum about halfway through Day 1. My scumdar seems to break when I'm not town. :(

Oh well, singer and Nexus
were
actually an informed minority :lol:
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #533 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Antihero »

quadz08 wrote:Hi, I'm quadz08, and I SUCK at D1.
quadz, I also really suck at being scum, but I can tell you that the self-hammer really didn't help us. We just got an extension of 2 days, and the CK lynch still could've happened at that point.

That said, I'd like to apologize to you myself. My play on D2 definitely could have been a lot better. :(

Return to “Completed Open Games”