Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

hi thor, and

vote: thor
for being the only person I've player with (however shortly)
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Alright, so, I agree that opa's tactic seems scummy to me, because, like everyone else said, it seems like he wanted to go last to see if he could fake claim, and if there actually was a miller, he could plausibly take out the "confirmed town" role at night. Also, your vote on charter for being "in the middle and drifting" is a bit farfetch'd. Day 1 began yesterday...wait, its morning now, new day...that makes...19 hours. I don't think its possible to call someone a drifter after only 19 hours of a game, cause you would hate me then. Liking this wagon, and would agree with a lynch. However, I like the edmund case too, and will keep opa from L-1.
edmund.angles wrote: I think it was a good idea to get the miller to claim, no matter if you are the miller or not. Off course it is best when you are the miller, because there's more potential to trip the scum, but there might not even be a real miller. It removes the possibility for scum to claim miller later.
It would be pretty gutsy for scum to claim miller with 4 left to claim, so I choose to believe CommieX for now.
It seems like edmund is trying to support his partner, or at least trying to buddy up to another opa, and trying to make himself look like a good townie. He explains how it's good, and then goes on to vote charter. Looking to see if that vote sticks. however, this does seem scummy and like you're covering yourself, so
unvote, vote: edmund.angles
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 am

}|{opa wrote:
BlakAdder
charter
edmund.angles
smashbro_of_the_SSS

smashbro_of_the_SSS suddenly strikes edmund, despite the fact that he would be more comfortable on the my vagon. Which makes me think of them bouth as a plausible scumteam: smashbro_of_the_SSS distancing himself from his partner at the right time.
I voted edmund instead of you because i didn't want to put you that close to a lynch.

Also, I still support the opa wagon, and would also hammer it if need be. when opa suggested to lynch a person from one group, and cop/block someone from the other group, he lists 4 people, and evens tells the town that it could be flipped around if we want. what he really seems to be saying is that he doesn't care which of those four die. Of course, he has preferences, but this still doesn't make me feel good. its everyone but thor and commie x, a maybe confirmed town. It seems like he's keeping a lot of options open.
}|{opa wrote:Guys, I'm ready if you would hammer me, but better don't be f* stupid! Don't repeat a classic mistake of lynching the most active player at day1. I'm tired of it. I'M NOT A NEWBSCUM!!!
Lets strike the scummiest middle or the lurker. They never give us a strong cases just because they don't talk much!
This screams ATE to me, which is scummy to me. he's trying to get out of the lynch saying its too early for one today. While I agree it's a bit quick, im confident in this lynch.
}|{opa wrote:Stop hiding!

I saw BlakAdder and smashbro browsing this forum. But they prefered to keep silence. That's scummy.
I'm ready to vote for them at any moment. But I think that charter is scummier than BlakAdder and keep my current vote for now.
Yes, I was on the forum yesterday, but only to read. I don't think I posted in any of my games because I had a project to work on. I just wanted to keep up with the reading in my spare minutes.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 pm

hmm, forgot about blak saying he would hammer tonight. I'm still satisfied with the lynch, and opa, what i was bring up with your willingness to have 4 people lynched is that you don't seem to care much which one it is. in a game with only 2 scum, and 7 players, that's a large number. you could have even thrown in your buddy there, and then have enough mislynches to win the game. So, mind spoiling it for us before the mod tells us? Want to admit if you're scum?

EDIT: ok, well, there goes the idea of finding out the alignment. I still like the wagon though, would support the lynch eventually.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Thor665 wrote:Another way to look at it - we have a town power called massclaim - it will confirm two town roles but only if used day one.

Why wouldn't you use that?
Pretty sure it also works day two also. not sure why you're so anxious for power roles to be outed. Thor, I don't think you get the fact that the other PR can possibly prevent a death at night or yield an investigation. If said power roles dies at night, then it still helps in mass-claiming, because now only 1 power role needs to be accounted for.
}|{opa wrote:
Thor665 wrote: We're actually in the day before LYLO already.
Btw. I think this is could be a scum slip.
Explain?

Also, I'll hammer if everyone wants me to, even though i am wavering a bit on him being scum, it'll provide info about who voted him no matter what. I don't support mass claiming right now, i dont see any reason that it couldn't wait till LYLO.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 am

alrighty, well, I think I'm ready to be the hammer. As i mentioned before, best lynch for the day because of his acting scummy, and afterward we get to analyze the wagon. is everyone ready for the day to end?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 am

Bah, and I even made a decent night choice this time. Yeah first time as cop, didn't really get to use it. Good game though, I liked the flavor Fen, good job.

As for scum, I was oretty sure edmund was scum, but really didn't have anything to prove it, and I was never going to go guess charter. Good playing guys.

In retrospect, what I should have done was just agree to massclaim, and then claim townie, unless scum made a claim.

Anyway, it was fun, and if I think of anything else to say, I will post it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”