Open 220 - Friends and Enemies - town wins!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: InHim

If he was town then scum would've killed him.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: RF

Spamming.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Empking »

RealityFan wrote:
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: RF

Spamming.
How am I spamming? I made two posts so far?
Your second post was an OT reply to an OT post.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Dizzy

Worst than RF.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Empking »

InHim; Why is It scummy?

bv: How is it not productive?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Empking »

Dizzy: Why is putting a player at L-1 a voting matter but putting a player at L-2 (like you just did) perfectly reasonable?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Empking »

SOG: Did you prod?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 am

Post by Empking »

Chevre wrote:Well, we're still kind of starting, I see.

I would vote OpposedForce, but then I would be doing exactly what I'm voting him for - and that's called hypocrisy. He's my top suspect now. However:

Vote: Empking
for his vote on Reality Fan - It seemed very serious, yet Reality Fan did not appear to be spamming. And then he votes Dizzy because he's "worse." Empking, could you explain both those votes?
You really should vote the person who you find scummiest rather than trying to stop yourself looking scummy.

Voted RF because he was posting posts (well one) unrelated to the game. I think I had the same reason for voting Dizzy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Empking »

OpposedForce wrote:
I have a question to the town. Does putting someone at lynch -1 give off a scum or town tell. If so why?
The actual thing (barring special circumstances e.g a player saying thay'll hammer the first player to get to L-1) is null in my book.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Empking »

MPR: You still alive?

Chevre: Who would you rather see lynched? OF or Dizzy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Empking »

Chevre wrote:
Empking wrote:Chevre: Who would you rather see lynched? OF or Dizzy.
OpposedForce. What about you?
Dizzy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Empking »

Chevre wrote:
Empking wrote:
Chevre wrote:
Empking wrote:Chevre: Who would you rather see lynched? OF or Dizzy.
OpposedForce. What about you?
Dizzy.
Why?
Dizzy is scummier than OF.

She seems to be active lurking, and a second wagon was made ridiculously quickly in response to Dizzy's wagon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Empking »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:That's it?
What else is there?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Empking »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Nothing, but I kinda expected you to fabricate something else so your case didn't sound so weak.
Why Opposed Force?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Empking »

Dizzy: What's definitely scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Empking »

OF: Please claim.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: OF

Does anybody know whether he's posting elsewhere?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah can you prode or replace players.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote; bv

Go go go.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Empking »

bv310 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote; bv

Go go go.
Worried you're going to out yourself if we actually start talking?
Overdefensive.

Go go go.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Empking »

SB: I can't make up my mind because I haven't decided who's scum yet. The scummiest person keeps changing and my vote goes with it.
I asked for a claim because the game stalled.
OT posts are both scummy and possibly active lurking.

Do you honestly not know how a quick opposing wagon reflects badly on dizzy? (The scum would build an opposing wagon in order to save one of their own.)

Hit: Do you honestly think that you have to have the same reason for everything you do. (I voted her for one reason. I kept my vote on her for another.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Empking »

hitogoroshi wrote:Alright, let's take this one nice and slow.

You voted RF and, later, Dizzy for 'active lurking' when it amounted to a couple of off-the-cuff social posts. This is a non-bandwagoning vote - you're unlikely to sway others that affability is a scumtell, and so this basicially amounts to another random vote. Not the worst thing in the world.
Wrong.

But then you, when asked, said that the vote was for the quick swelling counter-wagon on OF. So you put the vote on for a RVS reason, and then
it was, by coincidence, turned into a real vote?
. While I can see that happening in some cases, your actions don't jive with what you're saying. If you have an arbitrary (non-bandwagonable) reason you're voting someone for, and a real (wagonable) offense comes out, you want to share that immediately. After all, a townie wants people voting for the wagon they're on, and when justification for a vote rolls in, you want to shout that to the goddamn rooftops.
BS

And as an aside on the argument "OF's wagon swelled so fast, Dizzy must be scum." When you look at the events in context, it basicially turns in to the claim "At least one of inhim and bv is scum with Dizzy." While I can see those events as possible, it makes enough sense that bv and inhim are both townies who just don't like early L-1 votes that it doesn't really lend any proof to that interpretation.
There's always an argument for a tell to not be conclusive. So, irrelevant.
But you already knew this, didn't you, Empking? After all, your very next vote cast is completely dependent on your 'wagon analysis' being wrong.

Fine I'll admit it. I don't think an early page 2 is conclusive and the end of all thought.
If scum-Dizzy gets a quick-counterwagon in her roundabout defense, the counter-wagoned party is a townie. That's the point of a counter-wagon. So when you voted for OF, you were saying that the quick of votes on him was NOT a counter-wagon to scum hitting L-1. The fact that you didn't say anything of the sort and apparently completely forgot your own 'reasons' for voting Dizzy lends a lot of credence to my interpretation - that your wagon analysis argument was really just a hastily provided justification for voting Dizzy, one that you yourself never put any stock in.

Fine I'll admit it. I don't think an early page 2 is conclusive and the end of all thought.
) The fact that you didn't label your vote as the penultimate one certaintly suggests you would have no particular qualms with OF being lynched.

I presume that all the players in the game can read. That's not scummy.
Which is why it's really weird you switched to bv. The certainty you'd need to have to so casually throw out an unlabeled L-1 vote would imply that for you to move your vote would take something serious. But you switched it for what? To smack the only player in the town not sitting around being worthless?
bv was trying to take us back to the RVS, that's clearly the scummiest thing that's happened so far.

How can you argue that bv was not worthless when he was actively trying to attack the chances town has of winning?
If that's enough for your vote, then it's very hard to believe that you honestly think OF is scum to the degree that you'd go with the herd and L-1 without any labeling or reasoning. You put people at L-1 when you're pretty sure they're scum, and you obviously don't think that about OF's slot or else you wouldn't have hopped to bv.

You seem to be confusing L-1 with hammering. L-1 is a vote for the scummiest player. Hammering is when you're sure of a player being scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:Alright, let's take this one nice and slow.

You voted RF and, later, Dizzy for 'active lurking' when it amounted to a couple of off-the-cuff social posts. This is a non-bandwagoning vote - you're unlikely to sway others that affability is a scumtell, and so this basicially amounts to another random vote. Not the worst thing in the world.
Wrong.

But then you, when asked, said that the vote was for the quick swelling counter-wagon on OF. So you put the vote on for a RVS reason, and then
it was, by coincidence, turned into a real vote?
. While I can see that happening in some cases, your actions don't jive with what you're saying. If you have an arbitrary (non-bandwagonable) reason you're voting someone for, and a real (wagonable) offense comes out, you want to share that immediately. After all, a townie wants people voting for the wagon they're on, and when justification for a vote rolls in, you want to shout that to the goddamn rooftops.
BS
And as an aside on the argument "OF's wagon swelled so fast, Dizzy must be scum." When you look at the events in context, it basicially turns in to the claim "At least one of inhim and bv is scum with Dizzy." While I can see those events as possible, it makes enough sense that bv and inhim are both townies who just don't like early L-1 votes that it doesn't really lend any proof to that interpretation.
There's always an argument for a tell to not be conclusive. So, irrelevant.
But you already knew this, didn't you, Empking? After all, your very next vote cast is completely dependent on your 'wagon analysis' being wrong.

If scum-Dizzy gets a quick-counterwagon in her roundabout defense, the counter-wagoned party is a townie. That's the point of a counter-wagon. So when you voted for OF, you were saying that the quick of votes on him was NOT a counter-wagon to scum hitting L-1. The fact that you didn't say anything of the sort and apparently completely forgot your own 'reasons' for voting Dizzy lends a lot of credence to my interpretation - that your wagon analysis argument was really just a hastily provided justification for voting Dizzy, one that you yourself never put any stock in.

) The fact that you didn't label your vote as the penultimate one certaintly suggests you would have no particular qualms with OF being lynched.
I presume that all the players in the game can read. That's not scummy.
Which is why it's really weird you switched to bv. The certainty you'd need to have to so casually throw out an unlabeled L-1 vote would imply that for you to move your vote would take something serious. But you switched it for what? To smack the only player in the town not sitting around being worthless?
bv was trying to take us back to the RVS, that's clearly the scummiest thing that's happened so far.

How can you argue that bv was not worthless when he was actively trying to attack the chances town has of winning?
If that's enough for your vote, then it's very hard to believe that you honestly think OF is scum to the degree that you'd go with the herd and L-1 without any labeling or reasoning.
You put people at L-1 when you're pretty sure they're scum,
and you obviously don't think that about OF's slot or else you wouldn't have hopped to bv.
BS.

You seem to be confusing L-1 with hammering. L-1 is a vote for the scummiest player. Hammering is when you're sure of a player being scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Empking »

Starbuck wrote:
Vote: Empking
Reasoning?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #159 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Empking »

I'm a mason.

Unvote

Vote: Hit

Return to “Completed Open Games”