Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Open 210: Carbon 14- Game over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

It was early in the morning...after having finished their work with a
certain sailor
, the village all retired to rest for the remainder of the morning. But a bloodcurdling scream told you that yet another person would be "sleeping in" tomorrow. This string of deaths is now too big to ignore. Your town
does
have a history of gang activity...and legends of werewolves in the countryside.
"This must end!", shouted semioldguy.
"Agreed", said easjo.
And so, the 7 of you decided to go out to the edge of town to settle the issue like men...that is, with a rope in hand and dark, somber faces. Be they criminal lowlife or beast, you are determined to save your brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, wives, husbands, and pet swallows(swallows are the only sort of fashionable pet in your village) from doom.

Happy campers:

semioldguy
easjo682

Happier campers(they are now in heaven):

Billybob MacJoe-
Drunken Sailor
-Lynched day 0
Lacey
-
Townie
-Lynched day 1
Steam-Powered Shovel
-
Cop
-Killed Night 1
horrordude0215
-
Werewolf
-Lynched Day 2
mavsfan41
-
Seer
-Killed Night 2
TheChestPube
Yankee-
Werewolf
-Lynched Day 3
Last edited by Jackabomb on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Setup:
2 Mafia/ 2 werewolves(to be determined randomly)
1 cop
1 seer
3 townies

READ YE THE LAW!
Stolen from and modified from:

Haylen's Rules (Cross referenced with Incognito and Vi's rules to makes sure she got everything.)

During the Day...
1. The game is a Day Start.

2. You must bold your votes as such
Vote: Jackabomb
,I do not require you to unvote, but I will not gaurantee that I will see it otherwise.

3. Each Day will have a deadline of 2 weeks, not reaching a majority of votes during that time will result in a no lynch. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances. I may also reduce the deadline by one day each time if activity does not pick up. Don't lurk. It's for bottom feeders.

4. Mafia may not speak to each other during the day. Not privately, anyway. If you wish to speak openly in-thread to your partner about your strategies, be my guest, but don't hope for them to succeed very long after that.

5. You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod or anybody, since you shouldn't be communicating outside the thread. I am a mod, and I can modkill.

6. I don't like cheaters. (a) Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags or anything as such will be lasered unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason.
(b) If you have the power to edit yours or anyone elses posts. Dont do either. If you do, expect an immediate ejection from the game, auto-loss, and possible addition to my blacklist.

7. If you do not post within 72 hrs, you will receive a prod. Failure to response to the prod within 72 hrs will result in an automatic replacement. Three prods with result in an automatic replacement aswell.

During Twilight
1. Votes and unvotes will not be counted after a lynch.
2. The person lynched may still talk during Twilight.
4. Mafia still can't talk during this time.

During the Night Phase
1. The Night Phase will last 48 days. Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (Night may end early if all actions are received)
2. If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.

3. Don't try and impersonate the mafia by sending me fake action PM's. Don't even try.

4. I will count the very first PM I receive as binding. So if you mafia see fit to joke around and send a PM for someone you didn't agree on or for each other, that choice will go through. You can and will kill your partner so don't push me. You may very soon find yourself in the unenviable position of 1 scum versus 6 townies.

General Rules

1. I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a (probably not so)nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.

2. Blue is my color. Dont use any kind of blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be peunished(the way the gungans say it star wars I). Sometimes I like to edit your posts, if I do I'll use my color.

3. Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.

4. Don't insult the mod. I probably won't kill you, but I probably won't be too enthusiastic about modding or playing with you again.

5. If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you might have. Since I have made alterations, that's very possible. But you have better things to worry about than loopholes. Like catching scum.

6. When you are modkilled, you are dead. If you are town, the day ends instantly, if you are scum, it continues. Unfair? Tough. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

7. Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.

8. Thy mod is thy master...however, I may make a mistake, if I do; PM me about it and I'll deal with it in some form or another(maybe).

9. If have questions PM me.

10. The mod has...well...psychopathic tendancies toward ghosts. Believe me when I tell you those tendencies are not something you want to witness first-hand.

11. Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy. Smile(if you like)

12. It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM aswell to notify you of these changes.

13. I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, so don't ask.

14. If you take issue with any of these rules, PM me or mention it thread. Preferably the former.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

You are a Townie. Like all players, you have a brain and a vote. I suggest you use them as they are the only and greatest weapons available to you and your fellow townies.

Win condition:
All of the anti-town players are dead by the end of the game, be it werewolves or mafia.

At least one town sided must survive into the endgame.

Confirm in thread.
Good luck!
You are a Mafia/Werewolf with _______. Like all players, you have a voice and vote, but your real powers lie in the night phase. During the night, you may speak privately with your fellow murderer and submit a kill choice once per night.

Win conditions:
All of the town sided roles are dead by the endgame, or nothing can prevent the same.

At least one mafia sided role must survive until the endgame.

Confirm in thread. Your quicktopic is here.
Good luck!
You are the Cop. You have a vote and a voice, same as everybody else. However, you also have a college degree in criminal science, allowing you to easily identify people sided with the mafia with a fairly simple investigation they taught you in your first year. You may send this investigation choice once per night phase. However, you failed to pay any attention at all in biology, so you are incapable from distinguishing werewolves from normal humans.

Win condition:
All of the anti-town players are dead by the end of the game, be it werewolves or mafia.

Confirm in thread.
Good luck!
You are the Seer. Like all players, you have a vote and a voice. However, you have a special affinity for interpersonal relationships. You can peer into the cloudy murk of men's minds and see their true intentions. Sometimes their intentions are well...beastly. Once per night, submit an investigation choice and learn whether or not that person is a werewolf. However, mafia members are too adept at lying for you to catch them.

Win condition:

Confirm in thread.
Good luck!
Last edited by Jackabomb on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Jackabomb wrote:
You are a Townie. Like all players, you have a brain and a vote. I suggest you use them as they are the only and greatest weapons available to you and your fellow townies.

Win condition:

Confirm in thread.
Good luck!
You are a Mafia/Werewolf with _______. Like all players, you have a voice and vote, but your real powers lie in the night phase. During the night, you may speak privately with your fellow murderer and submit a kill choice once per night.

Win conditions:
All of the town sided roles are dead by the endgame, or nothing can prevent the same.

At least one mafia sided role must survive until the endgame.

Confirm in thread. Your quicktopic is here.
Good luck!
You are the Cop. You have a vote and a voice, same as everybody else. However, you also have a college degree in criminal science, allowing you to easily identify people sided with the mafia with a fairly simple investigation they taught you in your first year. You may send this investigation choice once per night phase. However, you failed to pay any attention at all in biology, so you are incapable from distinguishing werewolves from normal humans.

Win condition:

Confirm in thread.
Good luck!
You are the Seer. Like all players, you have a vote and a voice. However, you have a special affinity for interpersonal relationships. You can peer into the cloudy murk of men's minds and see their true intentions. Sometimes their intentions are well...beastly. Once per night, submit an investigation choice and learn whether or not that person is a werewolf. However, mafia members are too adept at lying for you to catch them.

Win condition:

Confirm in thread.
Good luck!
Role PM's are sent. I suppose I have to unlock the thread now.

*sigh* Here goes!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Jackabomb's first vote count!

Horrordude0215-Lacey;
Semioldguy-Horrordude0215, Steam;
TCP-Easjo;

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no lynch!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Jackabomb »

I believe everyone has now posted at least once. Thus all players are now lynch-able. In case you didn't know, I let you vote, but not lynch a player who has not confirmed.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

TCP, I have strict rules against any profanity or references thereof. "Just joking" doesn't cut it. Consider yourself modkilled while I write up the death scene.

Just kidding.
*no one laughs*
"So, ummm...yeah...sorry."

And yes, typing small and such is illegal for everyone but me.

Jackabomb's second vote count! The "Don't you feel special that I'm giving up my modlessness for you guys?" edition!

semioldguy-horrordude, Steam;
TCP-mavsfan;
Horrordude-Lacey;
Lacey-TCP;
Steam-easjo;

Not voting-Semioldguy.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no lynch.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Jackabomb's last vote count! The, "Tonight, that is..." edition!

semioldguy-horrordude, Steam,TCP;
TCP-;
Horrordude-Lacey;
Lacey-Semioldguy;
Steam-easjo;

Not voting-No one.

I believe this is correct. If not tell me and I'll fix it either in the morning or when I get home from school. Good night!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Good morning!

Well, seems nobody hammered or voted. And I was so looking forward to writing my first death scene. :(

By the way. That drunken sailor is back, and he's not too happy with you. You have until the deadline before he finds you and takes his revenge.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

The "Look There's a Guy Suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder!" Vote count

semioldguy-horrordude, TCP;
TCP-;
Horrordude-Lacey;
Lacey-Semioldguy;
Steam-easjo;

Not voting-Steam.

I believe this is correct. If not tell me.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

I just realized that I am officially the oldest scum player here, followed closely by semioldguy.

I also just realized for the first time that you are female, easjo. I'll probably have to re-realize that every time I'm in a game with you, so forgive me please.

Good night!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

semioldguy- horrordude, TCP, Lacey;
Horrordude- ;
Lacey- Steam, Semioldguy;
Steam- easjo;

Not voting-mavsfan

Last edited by Jackabomb on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

The "I Have Not Yet Begun to Fight!" Vote Count

semioldguy- horrordude, TCP, Lacey;
Horrordude- ;
Lacey- Steam, Semioldguy;

Not voting-mavsfan, easjo

And whosoever shall first tell me who the title of this vote count quotes, shall be receiving an award.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Nobody has told me who that quote is from yet... This does not make the mod happy.

If nobody has done this by the time I wake up tomorrow, another quote will be assigned as extra homework. You are interested in keeping your grades up, right?

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.

Good Night!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

So, do you finish all of your homework in school 5 minutes after it's assigned too? I didn't think so.

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!"
Try this.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Jackabomb »

The "I Hope Jackabomb Earned Best New Cadet of the Month for March" Vote Count

semioldguy- horrordude, TCP;
mavsfan-Lacey;
Lacey- Steam, Semioldguy, Mavsfan;

Not voting-easjo

Each Jrotc company submits a candidate, then after school they do the BNC board. First the interview, then an inspection, then drill. They don't tell you who wins until Friday though. It was either me or the girl from Alpha company though. Echo's candidate was disqualified and Bravo company and Charie's each missed one of their inspection questions. I didn't miss any, but neither did Alpha's.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

The "I Did It!" Vote Count

semioldguy- TCP;
mavsfan-Lacey;

Not voting-easjo, horrordude,

YES!! Yes it is mainly for honor. However, if a cadet in your company is the BNC, you gain points toward becoming the Honor Company, which is awarded every quarter. One cool thing the Honor Company does is the Button Toss. All the top brass and whatnot line up in front of the company's more junior cadets(so the commander doesn't really take part on the receiving side) and they remove thier rank insignia. Then, they close thier eyes, turn around, and throw them. Whoever catches a rank, trades thier current rank for that rank and postition, while its previous owner inherits the junior cadet's rank. Thankfully, it only lasts a day.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

As of now I am searching for a replacement for TheChestPube, in accordance with the rules.

Hey guys! You know how I said the Best New Cadet(BNC) winner wouldn't be released until Friday? Well I was wrong. They released it today(Thursday) morning aaaand....drum roll please....I won!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

The "We Have Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself." Vote Count

semioldguy- TCP;
mavsfan-Lacey;

Not voting-easjo, horrordude,

I have a confession. I'm the mafia. Zorblag and I are scum together. Yes, it's true, you were all given town-sided PM's of one sort or another. I'm sorry to have ruined the game for you. It seemed like a good idea at the time. You may lynch us now.

Good Night!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Jackabomb »

What's wrong with you people!?!?! I wake up and nobody has posted?!

I TOLD you who the mafia were!

Oh, well.

Good Morning!

There are seven days left until the deadline.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

I can prod whoever has not posted within a 48 hour time frame. Who matches that description that you have in mind?

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Okay, folks. I've been away from the site since my last post. It's spring break and my youth group was doing a bunch of activities on end. Got home from school Friday and immediately packed and departed for a sleepover. Got home again on Saturday, and left after 3 hours for a birthday party, got home again and fell asleep. Church dominated Sunday morning and we went to a restaurant and game shop after that. Subsequent movie-watching munched up the rest of the day.

But I'm back! Still no replacement for TheChestPube. If you guys know anyone who might be willing, please PM them.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Jackabomb »

The "All nature seemed to be at rest, but alas, there was no rest for me." Vote Count

semioldguy- TCP;
mavsfan-Lacey;
Lacey- Steam, Semioldguy, Mavsfan, horrordude;

Not voting-easjo;

Death scene following.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Jackabomb »

...And so began your first day of the hunt. Throughout the day you quarrel and bicker, oblivious to the warning signs of the mafia or the werewolves. Jackabomb and Zorblag shout "WE ARE THE BAD PEOPLE LYNCH US!!!" You tell them, "That's nice. Hey! I think a see a mental hospital over there!"

At one point two of you get into an argument. People start making up there minds while Jackabomb bounces off of coushined walls and sings mindless songs to the air, entranced by the myraid of shifting little soap bubble floating about his head. But alas. Several people vote for lacey.
"It's not me, it's him! He's being so...hardheaded and not listening! Just look at this pathetic argument! And this one, and this one, and this one!"
Horrordude holds the trumpet in his hand, hesitant. "You know, guys, I'm so sure we lynch the chick on day 1...." Everybody replies, "Yeah, but if she's a killer, she's got to go, boobs or not."

And so, horrordude blows the trumpet, alerting a very very angry not so drunken sailor to their location. As he rambles out of the forest, you shove lacey in his general direction. "A sacrifishe?", the sailor asks, in his pain slured speach. "Yes." He drags her off into the woods. Her screams trouble your sleep that night. But the gruesome deed must still be done. Searching her sleeping bag you find a ton of makeup and a flashlight.

Lacey has been Lynched. She was a townie.

It is now night phase.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Jackabomb »

48 hours to send in your choices. No, even though it says 48
days
in the rules, you don't get that long.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Thank you, yankee for replacing TCP.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Morning dawns. As usual, easjo wakes up nice early at 0500 since she's the cook. After cooking up a standard camp breakfast of bacon, eggs, and sausage, she proceeds to wake everyone up...By grabbing thier sleeping bags and flinging them into the nearest tree. However, one sleeping bag does not make a *thunk* sound, followed by a shout. Steam's sleeping bag goes *slosh* and falls to the ground. Upon investigation, it appears whoever its human inhabitant was, the sleeping bag now only contains a deep pool of blood and a magnifying glass.

Steam-powered-shovel, The Cop, was killed.

Let there be Light!
And it was so. Day 2 began.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Morning dawns. As usual, easjo wakes up nice early at 0500 since she's the cook. After cooking up a standard camp breakfast of bacon, eggs, and sausage, she proceeds to wake everyone up...By grabbing thier sleeping bags and flinging them into the nearest tree. However, one sleeping bag does not make a *thunk* sound, followed by a shout. Steam's sleeping bag goes *slosh* and falls to the ground. Upon investigation, it appears whoever its human inhabitant was, the sleeping bag now only contains a deep pool of blood and a magnifying glass.

Steam-powered-shovel, The Cop, was killed.

Let there be Light!
And it was so. Day 2 began.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Sorry for my lack of inactivity. My Dad prohibits visiting game sites on his computer, and my own laptop is dead. I try to plug in the power cord and nothing happens. Grrr... The machine gets no power. For all the software skills and tech-savvy knowledge that I have or lack thereof, I can do nothing with a computer that cannot start.

With those two eliminated, that leaves this computer, the only desktop in the house. My Mom tends to dominate this one with her high activity level on Facebook(something I did not inherit), but it has long been plagaued by slowness. So, my activity levels have gone down quite a bit. I've also fallen sick, so I can't tell who needs prodding. I'm just going to mass prod you guys, but don't ignore it just because it's a mass-mail.

I just wanted to let ye know that Jackabomb has not forgotten ye.
Can you guys make do without a vote count for about two or three more days? By then I'll have either fixed my laptop or the desktop. Since nobody is voting, you should be all right.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Deadline is 7 days away, I think. I'm considering reducing it to 5 or maybe 6.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

The "Some say the world will perish in fire..." vote count

Horrordude-mavsfan, easjo, semioldguy;

easjo-horrordude;

Not voting-yankee;
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch or no lynch.

Death scene following.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

After a long, quiet, but difficult day, you all sit watching the sunset on a mountainside. Easjo, the cook finishes cleaning up from dinner and joins you. After a while, horrordude ruins the beauty of the scene saying, "So who has to carry Lacey's stuff? Or Steam's? We can't just leave our camping gear behind."

"Anyone who would ruin that deserves death!", shouts mavsfan, as he casts his vote. "Hmph, well, I actually think easjo is trying to kill us all", says horrordude, casting his own vote. "Didn't the hamburgers at lunch taste a little...odd?"
"Also, I checked you out last night...not in a sexual way, you pervert! Stop snickering! I am...THE SEER!!!!"
SOG says, "Enough chitchat and voting", as he shoves horrordude off the cliff.

*SPLAT!*

As you examine his backpack, you find nibbled, bloody bones, obviously leftovers from Steam. No wonder camp smelled so awful.

Horrordude has been lynched. He was a
werewolf.
[/b]

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Night 2 has begun. 48 hours to PM me night choices.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Morning again. After easjo slams you against a tree, you begin to eat breakfast. As you chew the succelent sausage and enthusiastically devour eggs, you feel a disgusting crunch. You spit it out and find, to your horror, human bones mixed with the food.

Mavsfan has been killed. He was a Seer.

Day three has begun.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Yankee has been lynched. He was a
Werewolf
[/b]

Game over!

Town Wins! Congratulations.
Excellant play everyone.
Since this is my first modded game, I'd like to thank all of you for participating, especially yankee for replacing. I'd also like feedback, be it good or bad.

Return to “Completed Open Games”