ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Hi. I'm confirming my replacement.

Not much for me to comment on except for my predecessor being fairly . . . incoherent? I guess that's a good word for it.

Unvote
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Is anybody out there?????????????
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

don_johnson wrote:i am here. maybe we should lynch each other. that always seems to get a game going.
Sounds like a plan!

:D
Vote: don_johnson

Dry-fit, 78 wrote:@ ConfidAnon: Any thoughts about the game?
Not that much has happened except for Nessarae, and I believe she was just a new player who felt overwhelmed, although it's awkward for me to judge my predecessor like htat.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sleepless Assassin, 82 wrote:Why is it awkward?
Because by judging nessarae, I am, in effect, judging my own alignment.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:31 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Wdjat, 85 wrote:Any thoughts on the read she had? I mean, there's nothing else to talk about in regards to nessarae56.

If you could lynch one person right now, who would it be and why?
I really don't understand her read. If I could lynch one person, it would be . . . Lowell, because of the following quoted post.
Lowell, 87 wrote:unvote

sorry wasn't paying attention, didn't realize that was L-1. Just felt like a good bandwagon.
Admittedly, this could easily be a simple mistake . . . but it's better than nothing.

Unvote, Vote: Lowell

Sleepless Assassin, 90 wrote:If you're town, this shouldn't be a problem, or as you put it, "awkward".
Your judging the alignment of someone whom you already know to be town (from my point of view.) There's no other conclusion I could possibly come up with, which makes it feel awkward to judge for me.
semioldguy, 94 wrote:Unfortunately this is a false dichotomy. There are other things I can be doing with my post, such as scum hunting.

Why did you avoid part of my question? (The "why" part)

What makes you think you are an easy target?

There is no "fortunately" about your absence, unless you are scum and it leads to your lynch. Inactivity casts gloom on the game regardless of alignment. How does not being useful or posting much help the town? If you don't think it does than why aren't you making more effort to be useful?

Pick up the pace.
Good post.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote confid

Three reasons:
1) OMGUS
2) His passing mention of his predecessor's play is strange. It's like he wanted to cut off a potential liability (if there was one) before anyone could bring it up. His staged diplomacy in the process and in the post after is basically useless.
3) He's made an "anyone here?" post, but hasn't followed up with anything to get the game moving, other than a spiritless attack on someone (me), which he quickly caveats by saying it could be nothing. Kind of an... obvious thing to say. Like a cheap out to be used later on if needed.
Haven't really done anything because all night Friday and most of the day today I've been at a concert/convention thingy.

I can see where point 2 comes from, can't really defend myself against it though . . . your basically saying I could be scum, or I could not be (even though I kind of just said the same thing above.) Not much information still at this point in the game . . . but the timing of this post bothers me. Where did this sudden epiphany come from? You have several unrelated posts above, so what caused you to build this case?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Haha, forgot to include this above:
don_johnson wrote:wait, unvoting from L-1 is abad thing?
No . . . but jumping on and off a wagon in quick succession in that manner is. It's not a huge deal, but right now it's worthy of my vote. Possible Scenario: Scum jumps on wagon looking for easy lynch, someone points out L-1, they jump back off.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

So, do we have any Lost fans in this game?

I just got caught up on what's been aired of the final season today, it's interesting. Please no spoilers about unaired episodes.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

semioldguy, 125 wrote:@ConfidAnon
Is there anything from your predecessor that you are in agreement with?
Not really, off the top of my head.
SerRose, 142 wrote:What is your read on Lowell after his post against you?
I kind of want an answer to my question I posed to him earlier before I can accurately answer this . . . but my vote lies somewhere else now. Keep reading.
Sleepless Assassin, 148 wrote:He doesn't have to make the read, but just being able to look at her posts and give us an opinion of her play shouldn't be that hard.
The question itself was strange to me, hence my statement about it being awkward. From an outside viewpoint, a player asked to judge their replacement is going to do one of two things:

1. As town, look at their predecessor and draw a town conclusion.
2. As nontown, look at their predecessor and say they draw a town conclusion.

So no matter what, I'm gonna say town. In my position, therefore I can do one of three things: Overlook Nessa's strange play and just blindly proclaim town so everyone can here (and thus get called out by you for not arguing my position or defending the actions of someone who is no longer in the game), try to come up with a defense for her (I would say a noob, but that's obvious from my perspective) which you would in turn call me scummy with (because I am defending scummy behavior), or call Nessa scummy, which in turn calls myself scummy.

No matter how I go about answering that question, I feel as though you would still call me scummy . . . which, now, looking back at it, makes it seem like fake scumhunting.

Unvote, Vote: Sleepless Assassin

What answer to that question would have led you to say "that seems town?"
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

TDC wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Sleepless Assassin, 148 wrote:He doesn't have to make the read, but just being able to look at her posts and give us an opinion of her play shouldn't be that hard.
The question itself was strange to me, hence my statement about it being awkward. From an outside viewpoint, a player asked to judge their replacement is going to do one of two things: [..]
No matter how I go about answering that question, I feel as though you would still call me scummy . . . which, now, looking back at it, makes it seem like fake scumhunting.

Unvote, Vote: Sleepless Assassin

What answer to that question would have led you to say "that seems town?"
Uh, except that nobody ever asked you to judge your predecessor (or his alignment), you did that in reply to
Dry-fit wrote:@ ConfidAnon: Any thoughts about the game?
Gah. Wow. I should probably reread this thread . . . I haven't really felt invested in this game yet, and I need to get my head back into the game. It will probably happen tomorrow night.

Return to “Completed Open Games”