clayman
clayman
Townie
clayman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 am

Post by clayman »

I’m not sure if I am understanding the issue with revealing partners.

I don’t know the advantage either way to be honest. How does it help the scum to know who is partners with who? I mean they already know who their partners are and so they know who they need to eliminate.

But at the same time I don’t really know what good it will do to put it all out on the table.

I guess right now I think it’s the discretion of each team to decide which I will discuss with my own partner. But that’s my stance right now unless someone can really convince me of why it is or why it is not advantageous to do this or not do it.
clayman
clayman
Townie
clayman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by clayman »

As has been noted I am partnered up with animorpherv1.

I don't really have a problem that being common knowledge cause I don't see it as a detriment to the town. But I don't really see it as an advantage either that we all know who is with who, other than it takes the guessing out of things.

So what do people propose we do with this information or was it just a matter of knowing?
clayman
clayman
Townie
clayman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by clayman »

Sorry combination of it being the weekend and wedding planning has kept me busy.

I've had little interaction with my partner so far in out QT. I've asked a couple questions, but there really hasn't been any discussion coming from it.

I would agree that Animorph's skimming is a bit odd and isn't very helpful. Not sure he needs to be at L-2, but motivation doesn't hurt.

I'll try and make a habit of posting more, things should get easier once tomorrow is over and the Super Bowl Party is done.
clayman
clayman
Townie
clayman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by clayman »

Just to try and contribute me and my partner haven't had much for conversation in the QT. Just very basics regarding whether to claim and what to the best strategy is now that we know everyone's lovers.

I'd personally like to hear from those with votes on animorpherv and gameplayah as to their cases. With less than a week to go we should probabaly start discussing it and moving towards a consensus.
clayman
clayman
Townie
clayman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by clayman »

I've found it a bit difficult to get reads on people because the whole discussion has been centered around the idea of whether or not we should claim. My stance on that has always been neutral because I've never seen the advantage or disadvantage to it until now where we can discuss things like the possibility of lynching your own partner if you think there scum.

And considering that my partner is the one with the most votes I will address my view. If I think my partner is scum I am more than willing to vote for them because its in the best interest of the town. The case on my partner seems to be that he really doesn't appear to give a damn. And his activity in QT has been even less than here. But in my experience it seems those who act uninterested typically aren't the scum. But he could be different and if he isn't helpful I am willing to see him as the best option.

I find a lot of other people to be asking the "right questions" but at the same time we're not really getting to far and seem to be dwelling on things that don't matter a ton so I don't know that I automatically trust the people with the questions.

Return to “Completed Open Games”