cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by cdubs »

Vote : Cdubs?

And as for pokemon, why a fire one anyways. Psychic is totally the way to go.
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by cdubs »

An analysis of this set up.

The first thing I want to point something out about this set up. In normal c-9 or f-11 set ups, the scum has a substantial amount of information. You know who all of the townies are, and in f-11 if you are both goons you know there is only one PR. If Scum has a roleblocker and on PR bites the dust, they know the other role is present.

In this game scum does not have absolute knowledge. Fate you mention
Fate wrote:
Who is pretty sure about anything D1? Oh yeah, that's right. Scum. They already know 2/12 roles...

The "wagon leader" is the player with the most votes. Sorry for the confusion.
But in this game, scum knows only one thing no one else does, who their scum partner is.

Tho I agree Shrine is very premature to think he knows anything about tracker, this indicates ignorance more than scumminess. Remember, scum is also scumhunting. That being said, I want everyone to understand that in this set up, bussing is meaningless (shy one scenario I will discuss in a second).

People bus their partner to try and gain credibility to the town, or because not doing so would make them look suspicious. In f-11, hard mode bussing is providing the evidence to lynch your scum partner, knowing fully well that you are incriminating your scum partner and hoping this will make you look good to the town, and later it is up to them to try and establish whether or not you were bussing your partner. In this set up, if person A provides evidence for the lynch of person b, and person B is scum, we as a town cannot know whether or not that wagon was pushed based on knowledge (person A is scum partner) or on suspicion (person A could be different scum party). So person A does not gain townie points for enabling the lynch of scum. The exception to this is when one team has been eliminated, bussing functions as normal.

As for who has what knowledge, the faction with the most knowledge is the masons. They know who not to vote for.

@ Rayfrost and others, When DKU said "I did not take him seriously" I believe what DKU meant was "I did not think he was actually advocating for a self lynch", though the mention of a jester like role possibility seems a bit fishy, playing dumb for an open set up.

As for Yawetag, his suggestiong that DKU may be a mason was a misguided comment, but I doubt it was mason fishing.

for Flareonage, the
Flareonage wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: SaintKerrigan

Dana brought up valid points thus your vote is pointless
Is not suspicious, though the vote against SK was misguided. Sk was confused as to what DKU was saying about taking xreck seriously. Flare understood what DKU was trying to say, and agreed with the points DKU made (however newbish they may be), and flare thought that SK was scummy for voting DKU on the points DKU made, which is not why SK was voting DKU at all.

In summary, Flare and yawetag, not scummy. DKU not particularly scummy. Who is scummy? Xreck.

Xreckoner pushed for yawetag by straw man-ing that he was mason fishing, and after it was clear that his argument against yawetag was going to fall apart, he then chose to push the wagon back to somewhere it seemed like it would stick. His "That's why we need to lynch Flare. " makes no sense to me. I feel like he is trying to push anything that will stick, and quickly.

Vote: xRECKONERx
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by cdubs »

oh hold on, I voted myself as a joke.

Unvote: Cdubs

Vote: xRECKONERx
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:15 am

Post by cdubs »

So then xreck, you are saying you think flare to be a legitimate scum lynch?
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 am

Post by cdubs »

rayfrost wrote
A single mason should not claim if we are about to lynch them.

Unless we've already mislynched one.
Now I realize He's dead but I wanted to respond to this. I feel a mason fake claim with three masons is very ballsy because you now have a voting block of three against you, and since its dagnerous to fake claim a mason who is about to be lynched should claim.

However that is moot now that one mason is gone. That being said if you are a mason under fire I do think its good to come out but be wary of implicating your partner.

As for who is and isn't guilty. Im not sold on
DKU
being flare's scum partner, but that being said I do think pretending to be a noob when in fact not a noob is highly suspicious. I think it more likely that DKU is part of the other scum faction

Another thing I would like to point out is
tracker's
post of
Flareon has been lurking and besides that the few posts he made were either scummy or useless. He's not exactly a pro-Town fellow, so getting rid of him isn't a big issue either way.
You said this after a post where you voted him, with not additional pressure. But it was close to the hammer. I feel like you may have been attempting to encouarage scumhunting elsewhere because he was your scum buddy.
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 am

Post by cdubs »

If by SK you mean CMAR, then you may want to type that.
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by cdubs »

I Trust yawetag
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 am

Post by cdubs »

OH WOW hey guys sorry I very much forgot about this game I deleted my message with the link to it. Here I am. I'll read through all that has happened and give you guys my thoughts.

Return to “Completed Open Games”