Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Haylen

Saving myself from her playstyle
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote::( That's not nice! I get more serious later.

Why did I do it?
Because I am a newbie. Yep. That's right! I'm playing the newbie card!
:shock:
when did you last play mafia?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:haha. I've constantly been in about 2 games since I joined.
How can you give yourself a newbie card?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:I was joking...
Ah it went over my head but I see it now :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:I dont know, a 2 man scum team. That was presuming Farside isnt scum.
Unless the scum team is complete newb's I hardly ever see a quick lynch with 2 votes need from back to back players. If players did this it would be simple to find scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

jmj3000 wrote:Wow, I think this game will be a load more fun than my newbie game =D. Also, I don't believe in the RVS, so don't expect a vote from me until more hard evidence comes up :). At least in this game we all have a sense of humor.
Well if you don't believe in RVS how do you move a game along and get reactions from players?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

The Tracker wrote:What he does is say he doesn't believe to see how many people jump on him. That helps weed out Cultists, and he just goes from there.
I know one player that never does RVS. For this player it's a null action.
I also know some players that try to bait others to vote for them to look for scum. If this doesn't work (and lately I notice it hasn't) what then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

The Tracker wrote:Then the guy who's baiting ends up under a cloud of suspicion until lynched or otherwise cleared.

By the way, it was a joke. Cultists attack those who don't follow their beliefs so I applied that to the Cultist role in Mafia.
Sorry I thought it was a mafia term. My brain not here.....ugh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:lol, voting people who changed votes in the RVS. Amusing tactic.

unvote vote The Tracker

Mine was also not random, but for a different reason that Zachs
Did you take the vote seriously? Why did zach pointing out thetracker in his post have anything to do with his vote change when it was before the tracker switched votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Ignore the comment about zach voting before the joke vote from the tracker.
however the following of zach from haylen question is still valid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Was that your reason?
Heh, see I thought you're voting him because he voted twice in the RVS. Every game anyone's done that (voted twice), they get penalised for it.

I was making a point by voting twice whilst it was still the RVS.
In other news my vote on haylen is now more serious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:Lol, wasn't i bandwagoned for non serious stuff earlier? Why are you ignoring that?
I have to agree with DRK here. The following is horrible and the fact that zach does the vote first and you just follow it up behing him looks opportunist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cat wrote:Haylen hasn't been very on-topic, to put it well.

But maybe some off tangent is what we need to get this game started.
So what are your thoughts that make this seem town motiviated?
Why the vote on Jm? Do you think just voting someone without reason and not trying to bring something new helps get the game started?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

I didn't know why zach voted for thetracker it threw me off. Haylen following the vote after bothers me more. Haylen has done so much joking around from voting zach to voting herself
Talks about scum quick voting which I don't see happening if ever. post that she wants to day kill zach.
Then apparently a mind reader to zach's motive
haylen wrote:lol, voting people who changed votes in the RVS. Amusing tactic.

unvote vote The Tracker

Then says this
Haylen wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Was that your reason?
Heh, see I thought you're voting him because he voted twice in the RVS. Every game anyone's done that (voted twice), they get penalised for it.

I was making a point by voting twice whilst it was still the RVS.
She is all over the place. First she says it's for the same reason's as zach then says the only reason she can think of to vote for thetracker was because of the RVS second vote joke.
The the joking she is doing this comments just come off as hypocritical.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

jm: is your no vote during RVS always been like this or did it just start recently and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

jmj3000 wrote:It started about my third game of forum mafia (this plus my newbie game make about 8) and there are times I find myself random voting due to habits I have picked up due to my offline games (as evidenced by the random vote I ended up putting on DDD in my newbie game -_-). I stopped voting in RVS due to the fact that it can more often than not can end up bad, especially in small games like this.
Could you provide links to these games you didn't vote during RVS?

Mod: please prod cat

Done. ~Shotty
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

jmj3000 wrote:I would if I could, but the boards they were on are only viewable by members of that particular site, and I don't think the admins would be happy with me
Ah I assumed you had done this at this site as well. Is it a null tell would you say? IE you wouldn't vote during RVS as scum or town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

thetracker: why did you change your vote to Jm?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #111 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

The Tracker wrote:
farside22 wrote:thetracker: why did you change your vote to Jm?
It was a joke during RVS, that's all. Why? Am I still voting for him?
No your not voting anyone or said too much except about Haylen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Haylen wrote:lol, voting people who changed votes in the RVS. Amusing tactic.

unvote vote The Tracker

Haylen wrote:I was making a point by voting twice whilst it was still the RVS.
How do you define a random vote? Also, what exactly was the point you were making and why did you choose to vote The Tracker to make that point?
Lol. I never random vote, I make a vote that is guaranteed to get a fun reaction such as voting for someone, then switching my vote to myself and making a ridiculous claim. I don't see it as the RVS, as such, for me it's more of a 'Let Hayl loose on the game and hope she doesnt break anything' stage. During the RVS, I do everything that a scum player would do later on in the game in amusing, taking the piss ways. Fake claimings my favourite, self voting, playing the newbie card (recent development) and being generally hypocritical; which is what I was doing when voting for Tracker, I slapped Zach's wrists mockingly and then did exactly what I was half heartedly telling hum off for.

Why did I choose to vote The Tracker? Im a complete nutter.

interigued, frightened and concerned.
The problem is I don't see anything that resembles helping the town.
The only person I feel concerned with is zach who voted you for lack of context but cat is far worse in that regards.

Zach care to explain your weak reason vote that Cat can also be considered under the same category and putting haylen at L-1

unvote:
vote: Zach
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:Let's put it this way.

Cat hasn't posted in 5 days now and I don't know whether or not he's even still following the thread.

Haylen before today hadn't posted in 3 days, and before that post 3 days ago hadn't posted in 3 days before that. Haylen hasn't scumhunted. Haylen hasn't really done anything other than joke around and defend herself a little bit.

The above I have seen from Haylen ONLY when she plays as scum. I also know that Haylen active lurks as scum and I know she's been on MS and online via MSN messenger throughout these 6 days and has had the ability to look at this game and post.

I do not know Cat at all, never played with him before, never met him, never talked to him. He hasn't scum hunted, hasn't posted a whole hell of a lot, and has lurked a lot. Granted this is all scummy, but without knowing the player, it's hard for me to say whether he's definitely scum for it or is just flaking from this game as town. (I do think there's a good chance he's scum though.)

So here we are in this situation, 12 days gone by in a 21 day deadline, with 2 lurkers, one I have a lot more familiarity and experience with who I KNOW has done so as scum, and a lurker I have no familiarity with.

So look at it from my position. With the ability to only lynch one player at a time with the information available to me above, who do you think I should pick?
I would like to see haylen's reply to this but a quick question to zach
Do you think she was acting scummy on purpose as she was claiming or that she doesn't play scum well?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #130 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry it's early and I missed the fact there was another page.
Haylen who have you read up on to get an idea of how they play so far and what is your view of this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #132 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Feedback is good.
Cat: (aka skitzer) seems to have forgotten about his alt. I noticed he is being replaced in another game and I suspect it will happen here (neutral).
zach: using meta on haylen. puts her at L-1 and offers no links to support the claim (leaning scum)
DRK: From what I have seen of DRK it's typically for him to act this way. He's a bit more quiet then I like but at least I see him attempting to get into this game (neutral)
thetracker: He's a bit too quiet and had some pressure do to his vote on Jm. Hasn't offered much in the game to move it on (neutral toward scum)
jm: gave his I don't vote during RVS comment and answered a few questions but seems to also not giving this game much of a push in any direction. Right now neutral but I would like to hear more from him
Haylen: well I went in depth here. Not sure how I feel about her saying I play scummy for reaction but doesn't follow through with anything when people question her motive. Very blase attitude when people call her out and hasn't done anything else to really show scum hunting (anti-town to scum)

So far no one but DKR is giving much to this game and the lurkers with lack of interesting is killing this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

haylen you should have links as a rebuttal to your player style.
I will have to review the links that zach showed.

Also zach why did it take you this long to bring up haylen's meta play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so I went through both players links on haylen and here is what I noted:

ZACH LINKS:
mini 847 page 1 haylen had multiple post that were very jokey. lurker vote and more joke claiming
Very goofy LOL and jokes from haylen on the first 4 pages in general
Open 167: Much more subdoed in this game. Very lurkery and offers little to nothing the first 4 pages
MINI 851: chaty and joky in this game but lots of people where joking around.
Newbie 859: Talk about looking at someone completely different from the other links mentioned. It's like black and white.
She scum hunts, writes long and indepth thoughts and oppinions (of course she is replacing someone here)
HAYLEN'S LINKS:
Open 165 - quiet, not humourous in the least, put under pressure but presents a very calm type vibe and reasoning.
Definatley more chatty and scum hunting found here
Alt 9p - definately lots of joking around in this game and encouraged joking from the mod. Asked for replacement after 3 pages for personal reason's the lurkering after (for some reason not replaced) is null tell at this point
Open 155 - with only 3 post in this game I wonder how the hell the mod didn't replace haylen in the first place. This isn't lurkering this is a non-existent player.
mini 875 - jokey page 1 again. Does have a carefree attitude on vote cast on her here. Page 2 talks about her vote based on insinct and votes more agressively.

Looking at all the links from both players I think haylen more likely scum then town.
She hasn't displayed any of the scum hunting, or even a hint of attempting to scum hunt any of the pages. Her play reminds me post mini 847. Even skipping the newbie game her links about lurking is either 1 where she asked to be replaced and the second she is non exsist and the mod should have replaced her.
The rest is carefree but hints of scum hunting are definately found in the first few pages of each game.

unvote:
vote: haylen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #143 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:
Farside wrote: Newbie 859: Talk about looking at someone completely different from the other links mentioned. It's like black and white.
She scum hunts, writes long and indepth thoughts and oppinions (of course she is replacing someone here)
MAYBE that's because, as i've previously said, I find analysing people easier when I have a lot of informations ie after day one, or at least 10 pages into the game. I find it difficult to play as town especially early in my games.
Even skipping the newbie game her links about lurking is either 1 where she asked to be replaced and the second she is non exsist and the mod should have replaced her.
The rest is carefree but hints of scum hunting are definately found in the first few pages of each game.

Basically if I even if I took newbie out because even I admit to being a better replacement then starter in a game you still haven't displayed anything scum hunting wise as you did in the links you provided.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:Go check and see if I was attacked in any of them. I tend to put defending myself before scumhunting due to a self preservation thing. Always done it because I'm the only confirmed townie to myself. To me, that's 1 out of (number of players) who are confirmed town.
I did check out the game and I read the first 5 pages to get a feel of how you act in each of the games. As scum you joked more and you did that this game as well. One game you where town in, you had pressure votes and joked but also scum hunted. Another game again more pressure votes but you presented a calm air and defended yourself. This game is all jokes, sarcasm or AtE.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

thetracker wrote:Deathrowkitty voted me with very little reasoning. Not a fan. Basically just piggybacked off of Zach. Someone to watch.
Even though looking at DRK vote on the tracker it's true he voted for no reason found in his post I don't see how this is piggybacking off of zach at all.

Haylen post 150 is interesting but I have a question in regards to this. When did Jm tell you if he was scum he'd be completely lost?
Also my intial case against you haylen was not meta at all in fact it was in regards to your play in this game so far. The fact that zach brought up your meta and your meta points against his logic don't compute at all.

The tracker is also giving me scum vibes up the whoozoo.
This post for example:
thetracker wrote: Now, on the game I follow the points on Hayl. But if she's telling the truth then she's just trying to avoid a meta analysis which is understandable. She's still someone to watch.

Zachrules hasn't done anything really bad. I feel okay about him right now.

Farside is scumhunting actively. Yay, being proactive. I'm feeling pretty good about her right now.

Deathrowkitty voted me with very little reasoning. Not a fan. Basically just piggybacked off of Zach. Someone to watch.

jmj went bye bye. But it's the end of the weekend. Probably busy.

Hoping Cat's replacement is proactive.
He has a to be watched list and one is based on OMGUS. He thinks DRK is someon to watch because of a vote for little reason and a biggy back that doesnt' exsist.
He doesn't really say anything of value in any of his post that isn't just a rinse, repeat and reuse type post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #161 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:Tracker, why in your tenth post did you accuse Jmj of OMGUSing but never follow it up?
Why have you just followed everyone's opinions on me?

Questions to ask Cat's replacement:

1. In your opinion, why did Cat not post?
2. What was the focus on Jmj?
3. Was it early distancing?
4. Are you scum with Jmj?
5. In your opinion, using evidence and diagrams if necessary, who is the scummiest player right now? Who is the least scummy player?
6. Do you see meta as a good sole reason for lynching someone? Why? Why not?
Do you think a person replacing somoene is a mindreader or something?
Points 1, 2, 3 and 4 is based on what Cat said and did and I don't know anyone replacing who is a mind reader into other people. If they were mafia would not exist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:I'm not going to condemn him/her for saying 'I dont know.'
What is the point of question 1-4 then? Most are based on what cat did.

Also can you answer this for me.
Haylen post 150 is interesting but I have a question in regards to this. When did Jm tell you if he was scum he'd be completely lost?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #166 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:He told me a few days ago when we were discussing mafia as a whole. We weren't discussing the game if people are going to try and insinuate that. I'd never break the rules.
I'm just curious to know how you know JM and why the comment was brought up. Could you explain a bit on how you know JM and the why this was brought up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #174 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: thetracker

Haylen, I followed those opinions because I saw the point they were making and agreed with them. There's nothing at all wrong with that, is there? And as for your point about jmj, I didn't follow up on that because I wasn't interested in making a case out of that.

Lets go over the points shall we.
1) following
2) hasn't present a case on his own
3) back tracking
4) backs down in any case he has tried to present with little to no reasoning and in fact anything he has brought to attention is weak as all hell.

Any questions feel free to ask.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

What do you think of my assessment of Haylen's meta? What's your opinion of Zach?
Did you read my views on each of her games that both brought up? That pretty much somes up my thoughts.
Zach is feeling weird. I can't explain it on paper and it's just all gut feeling and nothing of substance I can point out. It's that feeling you have seen someone see's off but you can't put your finger on why. Well that's my opinion of Zach right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

fars wrote:Looking at all the links from both players I think haylen more likely scum then town.
She hasn't displayed any of the scum hunting, or even a hint of attempting to scum hunt any of the pages. Her play reminds me post mini 847. Even skipping the newbie game her links about lurking is either 1 where she asked to be replaced and the second she is non exsist and the mod should have replaced her.

drk wrote:As town, she tries. Whether or not she posts anything useful is completely different, but you can tell she's actually trying (well, there was that one game where she only had 3 posts, but with RL reasons). She's actually present in the state of mind of the game, even if she doesn't contribute much useful. She's been trying in this game.
I'm not sure how your views are any different then mine except I don't see her trying this game and doesnt' try till zach brings up the meta points on her.

I could see a bit from zach.
zach wrote:Haylen before today hadn't posted in 3 days, and before that post 3 days ago hadn't posted in 3 days before that. Haylen hasn't scumhunted. Haylen hasn't really done anything other than joke around and defend herself a little bit.
I would say lurking for haylen is a null tell which zach did back track on and said it was null after the fact but the rest is pretty much my assestment on her play here as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:@Farside
Well, it's kind of similar, but you said she tries to scumhunt; I just said she tries. Basically, as scum, her mind isn't at all in the game, whereas I can see her head being in this game. I guess it's partially a gut read.
Where do you find hints of scum hunting before the meta talk from zach?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:That's precisly the difference in what I said. Her town meta doesn't always include attempts at scumhunting. It includes an attempt to stay mentally in the game. She didnt' scumhunt at all this game until Zach called her out on it.
Besides the game where she left on page 3 and should have been replaced and a game she lurked and should have been replaced in what game do you say she she doesn't scumhunt in?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

3 and 4 are about the same so here is some things I'm talking about
tracker wrote: Deathrowkitty voted me with very little reasoning. Not a fan. Basically just piggybacked off of Zach. Someone to watch.
track backtracking wrote:I said he was piggybacking off of Zach because he voted me for little rhyme or reason, and Zach had at least some semblance of a reason. So I assumed something most likely incorrectly.

[quote="tracker]
Anyway, I'm not a fan of Haylen right now. [/quote]
tracker backing off wrote:Now, on the game I follow the points on Hayl. But if she's telling the truth then she's just trying to avoid a meta analysis which is understandable. She's still someone to watch.
Basically for anything you point you back off it with little to nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry but I have no issue with a player traping someone if they think that player is scum. It's dirty but I admit to doing so too. Plus traping someone helped (well if people paid more attention it would have helped) in another game.
I think Zach talking about Haylen's meta in no way can I see how this is a trap.
I don't always agree with meta but there are some players out there it does fit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I do agree with Haylen in regards to the sheep picture. It's pretty much why my vote has not moved.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #204 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

MOD:
What is the status with the replacement for Cat? Did you prod JM?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #209 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

JM has so far the worst reason for voting in the history of voting.

FOS; jm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:Don't have much to add at this point other than the fact that I'm happy with my Haylen vote.
What is your view on the other players in this game? If haylen is scum who is her scum parnter in your view?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #214 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't see that. I could see a mistake like DRK did as null. He actually looked at the game but did a more short cut verision instead of reading the game.
Others haven't read the meta as far as I can tell from their post. Jm's post against zach makes no sense and seems the scummiest and zach's reaction to it leaves me uninspired by him.
I was thinking jm and haylen scum based on haylen's comment about their conversation thinking maybe scum had a pregame chat.

unvote:
vote: JM

I'm starting to see a few things in this game and Jm is now starting to be the center piece in the equation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't understand if this is true
Zachrulez wrote:So when Haylen said you would be lost as scum, she lied?

Interesting.
Then why is Jm not voting for Haylen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Vote Count #6 D1

Haylen (1)
- Zachrulez
jmj3000 (3)
– ABR, Haylen, farside22
The Tracker (1)
– DeathRowKitty

Not Voting (2)
- The Tracker, jmj3000

With 7 alive it will take 4 to lynch.

Apparently even the mod is victimized by the server. =(
ABR's in the game?? :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh shit
*hides*

JK....Hey ABR you scum this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

JM is officially lurking. I have seen him around in and out and not post here. It will take a lot for me to move my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

jmj3000 wrote:As stated before, while it is not the most beneficial playstyle for me, I do tend to lurk, whether I am scum or town. I check the topic and see if there are questions posed to me, and I am not vocal unless I am confident that I have found scum. I know that it always paints me in a scum light, but bad habits die hard. I wish I had someway to prove this to y'all, but short of giving y'all my username and password on the other site, there isn't a way to give y'all any meta on me.
first of all there are questions directed to you in regards to Haylen's comment about you. So you lurking is more going towards scum then town for ignoring this point.
Second there is a game going on and you are the bane of most players issues. You haven't respond to these points at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #260 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
I am pleased to announce ABR is replacing Cat, effective immediately. Due to this, I am extending your deadline by one week to February 10th, 1:45AM EST.
Unvote, vote Zachrulez

I believe that was a deliberate attempt at forcing the lynch. Scummy.
What is your view on other players in the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #262 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

jmj3000 wrote:
However you have been posting some pointless filler. Are you panicking? I also find it ironic that your anti-meta strategy is also painting you as anti-Town when meta is probably the only thing that could save your butt.
I actually have been posting in response to the big thing everyone has been pointing out: the comments Haylen made about me. Am I panicking? Well, lets see, I have 3 votes on me, it takes 4 to lynch, what do you think?! I'm not good at arguing points, so normally when I get put so close to lynching, I freak. If I say who I think is scum now, y'all will just see it as OMGUS and probably not put any credence to it, but I feel that Haylen and Zachrulez are scum, with a minor gut feeling on you tracker and farside. Take it how you will, those are my feelings.
Here that everyone is scum except cat(ABR) and DKR.

*takes sarcasm down a notch*
Why do you think that zach and haylen are scum? What points did they make in the game that leads you to this conclusion?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:Please explain why joking around is scummy, since I stopped once I got more into the game?
Jmj wrote: Zachrulez: Pointing out to Haylen how her play was painting her as scum, almost as if he was trying to protect a scum buddy.
Zach didn't point out why im scum for the benefit of me, he tried to get me lynched by misrepping my meta. So the accusation of coaching is illogical.
Sweetie don't think your off the hook here. I read the meta and I agree with his analysis even with your own post and links on when you are town vs scum. It's completely two different people. There was no misrep of your meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Haylen wrote:Please explain why joking around is scummy, since I stopped once I got more into the game?
Jmj wrote: Zachrulez: Pointing out to Haylen how her play was painting her as scum, almost as if he was trying to protect a scum buddy.
Zach didn't point out why im scum for the benefit of me, he tried to get me lynched by misrepping my meta. So the accusation of coaching is illogical.
Sweetie don't think your off the hook here. I read the meta and I agree with his analysis even with your own post and links on when you are town vs scum. It's completely two different people. There was no misrep of your meta.
No. You read a newbie game and compared it with a non newbie game. I play completely differently there.
Don't make me go back and vote you. I have quotes and even say disregarding your newbie game you show signs of scum hunting in the game and this game has been more jokes till now and once zach brings your meta to attention. Only then do you bring up anything (although it's an outside game private chat). It's not really looking at the game in general so far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:UUUUGUAAAAAAH

Reading is boring. Someone recap please.
jm is scum. zach had a meta case on haylen saying that her meta is showing in this game is scum. provides links to his point. Haylen counters points and fails to prove zach wrong. Thetracker isn't providing content on anyone from what I can find. DRK is quiet, not sure if he is reading the game but out of those here provided more then others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

if jm flips scum I'm looking at thetracker or haylen as possible partners
if not I would relook at zach just because something feels off but damn I can't put my finger on why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #298 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: TheTracker

Pretty sure he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #301 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
vote: TheTracker

Pretty sure he is scum.
Why Tracker?
Tracker has been following everyone all game long. He hasn't come up with on orginal idea and his post (interigation) of JM was weak as all hell.
Plus I think he's scum with either you are Haylen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote: @farside
Why did you vote The Tracker so quickly in lylo?
I was pretty clear on my reads yesterday as far as you = town. I don't see haylen/zach scum team. All those talks yesterday between them does not = scum mates.
I've been pretty suspicious of thetracker since yesterday and it hasn't changed a bit today.

So in short that leaves me with
tracker = scum
haylen/zach not scum together but one of them is scum
drk not scum
my vote against thetracker is good because there could not be in my view 2 players that don't link to the tracker to quick hammer for the win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #309 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

The Tracker wrote:Farside, I find your tunneling disturbing. It looks to me like you're trying to drive an early mislynch in LyLo FTW.

Also, it seems DRK is just following whatever farside spews forth from her keyboard. Hmmm...do we have our scumteam?
tunneling? Lets see I went from voting haylen to voting you to voting jm. You want to call it tunneling when I have been talking about others I would like to here how now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh by the way you say nothing but pro-town comments amount me yesterday thetracker. How about an actual case on people that's based on what's going on in the game and not OMGUS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:If you'll look back, you'll notice I first voted for you on page 5, before farside ever did.
thanks that reminded me I voted for and questioned zach as well about his vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #315 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

The Tracker wrote:You've been quite interested in me lately, though...anyway, that's what I was getting at. But I haven't made a case as of now. I'm just saying you jumping on my back straight away when you know we're in LyLo looks to me like you're trying to steer an early mislynch.
I just explain pairs I didn't see and why. My vote on you is that I believe you scum.
The fact that there hasn't now been a quick hammer on you just proved my theory that none of DRK/zach/haylen are a scum pair together.
What case have you actually made?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #319 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

The Tracker wrote:I don't vote unless I'm rather convinced that the person I'm voting for is scum. Or is that scummy as well? Actually, I don't care, since this is America so I'll play the game however I please.

@Hayl: I never called you it. I called your post 'it.'
psst tracker I think your scum partner is hinting that you should be voting me to look less scummy.

In other news tracker has yet to yeild a decent case on anyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I know tracker was in this game since I was the mod there.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12870
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #327 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

*pokes*
Not scum here but wondering if I was wrong.
Haylen you scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:nope.

Zach?
Oh yeah I fully expect zach to be scum at this point since no one is celebrating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:
Zach wrote: Think Haylen's most likely Tracker's buddy.
That's all and good, but tell me. How do you know that Tracker is scum?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm crying with laughter on this question.

but sure let zach answer this for giggles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:You won't be laughing after I flip sadly.
Your game player has been horrible this game. It gives me all sorts of scum vibes. The only case you presented was based on meta of haylen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:Or you're both scum, (A possibility I've been considering.) and you're just screwing with my mind.
I don't do that. I'm not cruel but I love this back and forth of who is scum from you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Your game player has been horrible this game. It gives me all sorts of scum vibes. The only case you presented was based on meta of haylen.
That of course ignores the Tracker vote earlier in the game, or the DRK vote after that.
Case not crap. These votes were actual cases?
Zachrulez wrote:It's 4 votes to lynch. It's always 4 in a 7 player game.

Also, you only had 2 votes Haylen, who was gonna quicklynch you? *eyebrow*

Also,
Unvote: Vote: The Tracker (L-3)
Zachrulez wrote:That doesn't change the fact that you mis-characterized me as stating the vote in a way that didn't seem serious, because I clearly didn't do that.

Unvote: Vote: Deathrowkitty
(L-3)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Or you're both scum, (A possibility I've been considering.) and you're just screwing with my mind.
I don't do that. I'm not cruel but I love this back and forth of who is scum from you.
Eh, if Tracker is scum, it's definitely Haylen.

100% money back guarantee.
If tracker is scum?!?!?!
Seriously? Unless you and haylen are completely screwing me over we lynched scum and there is no point to these chats as scum won then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
You should really go read a game where I'm scum. The differences in my play are rather obvious if you look at my play hard enough.
I really don't believe haylen is scum.
I wonder now deep down if DRK could be scum with tracker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:

If tracker is scum?!?!?!
Seriously? Unless you and haylen are completely screwing me over we lynched scum and there is no point to these chats as scum won then.
YOU JUST ACTED LIKE IT WAS A SCUMSLIP WHEN I CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION!

Yeah, I'm getting annoyed here.
I never said it was a scum slip. I laughed out loud at haylens questions. Duh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:

If tracker is scum?!?!?!
YOU JUST ACTED LIKE IT WAS A SCUMSLIP WHEN I CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION!

Yeah, I'm getting annoyed here.
I never said it was a scum slip. I laughed out loud at haylens questions. Duh
Oh, I thought you were buying into that ridiculous reach...
No. It was too funny and I said for a giggle I wanted you to answer. I thought you would say something funny about the comment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

YAY!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:So I think it's safe to say you investigated Tracker on N1.

Who was your N2 target?
Actually I investigated ABR night 1. I thought zach might be the doc with how quiet he was at first and ABR/cat was so unknow to me I thought who would kill him first. :lol:
Night 2 I investigated Zach. I was pretty sure based on the back and forth after the day 2 ended that haylen was town but I was hoping to be alive after some people (zach and drk) tried to make it seem like I could be scum with thetracker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I was hopping not to come off as the cop in this game. i really want to know why ABR was killed night 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

nvm I thought you hinted as me as scum DRK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I took a real gamble voting for thetracker without knowing his alignment as fact but I could tell with what was going on in the game that zach and haylen were not aligned. DRK voting for haylen I didn't see that as a buss move so the tracker felt like obvious scum. I was glad I was right about him.
Damn me for being right about DRK after the lynch of thetracker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #446 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:You seemed pretty sure it was me there Farside :P
It was either you or drk in my mind as scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”