Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 am

Post by The Tracker »

vote: farside22

Becuase I figured why the Hell not.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Yes, I have a wiki page. No, I'm not linking you to it.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 am

Post by The Tracker »

Haylen wrote::( That's not nice! I get more serious later.

Why did I do it?
Because I am a newbie. Yep. That's right! I'm playing the newbie card!
A nice play, Haylen, but you activated my Trap. That negates your Newbie card and sends it to the Graveyard, dealing 100,000 points of damage to you. Looks like I win.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am

Post by The Tracker »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I believe Haylen's claim 100% and I don't see why Zach doesn't believe it too.
Vote: Zachrulez

I get the feeling you just don't want to believe Haylen. An unlynchable player is the last thing you need, even if the lynchproof player is a jester.
I'm not entirely sure if kitty is joking or not...

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am

Post by The Tracker »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
TT wrote: I'm not entirely sure if kitty is joking or not...
I'm not entirely sure if I should be offended or not that you think I was serious about that in an open game...
Considering I'm burned out from work and school, there's no need to be offended.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 am

Post by The Tracker »

jmj3000 wrote:Also, I don't believe in the RVS
Shun the nonbeliever! Shun! SHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!

unvote, vote: jmj3000

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by The Tracker »

What he does is say he doesn't believe to see how many people jump on him. That helps weed out Cultists, and he just goes from there.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 am

Post by The Tracker »

Then the guy who's baiting ends up under a cloud of suspicion until lynched or otherwise cleared.

By the way, it was a joke. Cultists attack those who don't follow their beliefs so I applied that to the Cultist role in Mafia.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Zachrulez wrote:Him changing his vote isn't strictly the reason I voted him.

It's why he changed his vote.
I was making a joke, nothing more. Anyway, since we're getting out of RVS I'll go ahead and
unvote

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by The Tracker »

No, I disagree. His vote definitely seemed serious enough, but he's using such flimsy reasoning it's cause for suspect.

Haylen...yeah. Pretty much everything's already been said.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by The Tracker »

So kitty thought that Zach voting me was a RV or joke. Could be, but I'm doubting that slightly. I mean, he did defend his point and definitely sounded cereal enough to me.

I'm actually interested to see what Cat thinks of me.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 am

Post by The Tracker »

jmj, not everyone that votes you is scum. I mean yeah, it's RVS but some people hate not voting at all. Anyway, I'm not a fan of Haylen right now. Cat right now is probably lurking. She's in another game of mine and is doing the exact same thing.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Mind giving us more of an explanation?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by The Tracker »

farside22 wrote:thetracker: why did you change your vote to Jm?
It was a joke during RVS, that's all. Why? Am I still voting for him?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Well, I just don't have much on anyone else with the exception of Zach. I posted it somewhere but I can dig it up for you if you like.

I will say this, though: you and jmj haven't turned on any warning lights for me. My vote for j-boy was a joke, nothing more.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I've been quiet, farside, because I have work, school, and a somewhat emotionally unstable girlfriend. Getting that stuff squared away is more important.

Now, on the game I follow the points on Hayl. But if she's telling the truth then she's just trying to avoid a meta analysis which is understandable. She's still someone to watch.

Zachrules hasn't done anything really bad. I feel okay about him right now.

Farside is scumhunting actively. Yay, being proactive. I'm feeling pretty good about her right now.

Deathrowkitty voted me with very little reasoning. Not a fan. Basically just piggybacked off of Zach. Someone to watch.

jmj went bye bye. But it's the end of the weekend. Probably busy.

Hoping Cat's replacement is proactive.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:08 am

Post by The Tracker »

Well, considering DRK's reaction to something that doesn't even equate to a vote, I'm keeping both of my beady eyes on her now instead of one.

But looking at Zach I'd like to see him come up with an analysis which isn't totally based on Meta for Haylen if he wants us to vote for her.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 am

Post by The Tracker »

I said he was piggybacking off of Zach because he voted me for little rhyme or reason, and Zach had at least some semblance of a reason. So I assumed something most likely incorrectly.

@Zach: Okay, but it's still really early on, bro...

Haylen, I followed those opinions because I saw the point they were making and agreed with them. There's nothing at all wrong with that, is there? And as for your point about jmj, I didn't follow up on that because I wasn't interested in making a case out of that.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by The Tracker »

farside22 wrote:

Lets go over the points shall we.
1) following
2) hasn't present a case on his own
3) back tracking
4) backs down in any case he has tried to present with little to no reasoning and in fact anything he has brought to attention is weak as all hell.

Any questions feel free to ask.
1) Okay, I admit I'm a little guilty of that. But come now, by the time I've gotten on most of the stuff has gotten posted so there's not much I can do but agree.

2) It's actually pretty rare I present a case at all this far away from the deadline. I really haven't presented much, just said I agree with stuff.

3) Not entirely sure what you mean by this.

4) Proof of your claim? Not to be a jerk, but I can't defend myself if I don't know what I'm defending.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 am

Post by The Tracker »

I was assuming DRK was voting for me for the exact same reasons Zach had earlier on. Was I incorrect in assuming that? Possibly. I was just admitting I could be wrong. However, I never said I was dropping the case. I just don't have enough hard evidence to really make it convincing.

On Haylen, I was actually unaware earlier on in the game her meta was being analyzed. That's why I backtracked a little on that one.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 am

Post by The Tracker »

Hayl, isn't your meta something like if everyone jumps on you and votes for you, you're Town and if no one suspects you, you're scum? Or was that someone else?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by The Tracker »

jmj3000 wrote:Sorry, my internet got cut off at home, and I just got access to a computer with internet. After reading through the posts, I think Zach is trying to get rid of Haylen after he figured out that she was town, so
Vote: Zachrulez
Why exactly do you say he figured out she was Town? Meta analysis? Have you ever thought someone could be playing to their opposite meta in order to throw off the scent?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Haylen's erratic play set off some alarm bells early on, but since she's starting to seem more focused I'm finding less reason to keep such a beady eye on her.

Oh noes! You don't like my posts! Whatever shall I do! *fakecries*

I wasn't saying he was wrong. I was saying it was a bad reason to vote with. Don't try to put words in my mouth or try to hit gold in a silver mine.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by The Tracker »

jmj3000 wrote:Okay, I am going to say this now: except for my newbie game on here, I have lurked in ALL my games of mafia, both forum and offline. If it wasn't for the fact that the other site I played on requires you to register to be able to read that section of the site, I would gladly link to them all.
How convenient for you. But then again, I don't see the point in figuring in meta too heavily. But you know lurking is frowned upon. What is your strategy in lurking in all games you've played?
Now, for my vote on Zach, what I meant was that Zach voted for Haylen after he posted how he knows her meta intimately, and when she continued to act like she was town, he voted her.
What do you mean she was acting like she was Town, friendo? Are you basing this all on meta and Zach's analysis of Haylen's?
Yes, me and Haylen have discussed my past mafia experience, and I told her I had been town in all my other online games, but I did not say I would be lost if I was scum. I have been scum offline, but I tend to play the same way as scum and town to prevent anyone from using meta against me.
Nothing to comment on here. But that's normally what people do when they're scum, friendo. They play like Townies.
I apologize for my excessive lurking, because it is way more than my usual, but I ran into unexpected RL issues that have since been resolved.
Fair enough.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by The Tracker »

However you have been posting some pointless filler. Are you panicking? I also find it ironic that your anti-meta strategy is also painting you as anti-Town when meta is probably the only thing that could save your butt.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 am

Post by The Tracker »

J-boy, why are you so concerned about being lynched? I would also like to ask the same questions farside did, why Haylen and Zach?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by The Tracker »

jmj3000 wrote:Haylen: The random jumping around with her votes, the too much joking, the throwing suspicion on me by using something from outside the game.

Zachrulez: Pointing out to Haylen how her play was painting her as scum, almost as if he was trying to protect a scum buddy.

Also Tracker, I am concerned about being lynched because I have 3 votes on me. Who wouldn't be concerned about being lynched when they are at L-1?
Oh I'm not saying you shouldn't be nervous about being lynched, I'm saying you seem to be too concerned about it. You're looking like you're too concerned about your self-preservation.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 am

Post by The Tracker »

Very true DKR, but Town doesn't 'panic' when they're close to lynch. But I see what you're saying. I was grilling him so hard to see if he would slip up and make the lynch a sure-fire thing.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

Post by The Tracker »

Farside, I find your tunneling disturbing. It looks to me like you're trying to drive an early mislynch in LyLo FTW.

Also, it seems DRK is just following whatever farside spews forth from her keyboard. Hmmm...do we have our scumteam?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 am

Post by The Tracker »

You've been quite interested in me lately, though...anyway, that's what I was getting at. But I haven't made a case as of now. I'm just saying you jumping on my back straight away when you know we're in LyLo looks to me like you're trying to steer an early mislynch.

Looking back, I see Haylen gets really defensive before the day even starts though...interesting. Lots of excuses and none of it gets us closer to our objective but it looks busy and is quite self-serving. Not to mention she hasn't posted again since then...hmm...

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I don't vote unless I'm rather convinced that the person I'm voting for is scum. Or is that scummy as well? Actually, I don't care, since this is America so I'll play the game however I please.

@Hayl: I never called you it. I called your post 'it.'

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 am

Post by The Tracker »

Zachrulez wrote:Eh, one of the possibilities I was actually entertaining was you being scum with Haylen actually.

Scum with Tracker would have been a ridiculous long shot.

I had you pegged as cop if town though. You were either scum or cop to me.

A look at Tracker's iso was pretty damning for me once I had a chance to look though, as in 2 game days, he never bothered to vote EVER.
Seriously? I never voted? I mean, I was sure I hit the daily votes, but that's how I usually play anyway.

And yeah, if DRK wants to post the iso, he can go for it. I'm too lazy to do it.^^

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:49 am

Post by The Tracker »

farside22 wrote:I took a real gamble voting for thetracker without knowing his alignment as fact but I could tell with what was going on in the game that zach and haylen were not aligned. DRK voting for haylen I didn't see that as a buss move so the tracker felt like obvious scum. I was glad I was right about him.
Damn me for being right about DRK after the lynch of thetracker.
Well, you ended up being right anyway. But this was useful for future playing as scum. First time I was ever mafia (seriously, ever) so it was a fun learning experience.

Return to “Completed Open Games”