Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

I played town-vig very well, I failed at my SK role. =P

Vote Konowa

My so-called WIFOM hunting was dead on son.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Chainsaw really isn't conclusive unless one party or the other is actually conf scum.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 am

More conservative than not I suppose, though you have to adapt to the situation.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:19 pm

hewitt wrote:
DarkLightA wrote:It would seem like the last sentence could be used to dampen the serverity of the vote.

Unvote
Vote: Farside

Not OMGUS:

First you supported me, then suddenly about 2-3 people go against me, and you find a chance to change before everyone goes against you for the support you gave (posts a few posts back show suspicion coming onto you because of this). So you find a chance to vote me first, making it seem like you'd be the starter of it,without really being so. This seems REALLY scummy to me. Don't know about you guys.
This is like the fakest vote I've ever seen on this site.
^ This

I can't decide if I want to vote Saber, DLA, or keep it where it is, choices choices... Ah what the hell
unvote, vote DLA
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:01 am

saberwolf wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:107 makes me want to lynch saber even more. :)
wtf? lol

I fail to see why in any light.
QFT
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 am

kikuchiyo wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
saberwolf wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:107 makes me want to lynch saber even more. :)
wtf? lol

I fail to see why in any light.
QFT
You failed to give any logical reasoning behind the two. I think Saber is scummier. Therefore you have tied yourself to him a slight bit. 106 is also interesting...
89 --> 103 are why I would vote Saber, why the contrast if he thinks Konowa is town? I point to 106 as my reasoning for voting DLA, I thought that was obvious given the arrow.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 am

Because I also think Saber is scummy for the contradictions in his posts and I was still deciding who to vote as I wrote the post, should I just not mention those suspicions? Considering I picked a vote I wasn't pretending to be undecided, I'm
decided
that I would accept either lynch right now.

"Not OMGUS, BUT" votes are always fake, DLA had no problem with Farside before she voted him. He claims she flipflopped by voting him but she said before she wasn't defending him, she was questioning Saber for putting words into DLA's mouth. If anything DLA is misrepresenting Farside's position which is scummy.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Toro was scum in another game I played, he got bussed hard. =P
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:39 pm

CSL wrote:No I'm not, Kiku.

Your avatar is disturbing.
Disagree.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 am

unvote vote Yarmond

Policy lynch the person with no posts, and GO!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Moar votes or a post explaining why you think this is a bad idea, now please.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:14 am

hewitt wrote:
CSL wrote:hewitt, I'm going to have to agree with ABR on this one. You have not contributed at all. I know I haven't contributed much either, but that's because I don't see anything that sets off my scumdar, EXCEPT this.
This is kind of a funny little misrepresentation here. When did I ever state that I've been a top contributor?
How is that a misrep? You accuse me and ABR of not contributing (which, at least in my case, is a flat-out lie) and use that as a scum-tell. That would imply that YOU contribute unless you're admitting to being scum? He never said you were a top contributer just that you don't contribute either, so now you're misrepping him.

unvote, vote hewitt
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 am

hewitt wrote:It's funny that all the people I accused of not contributing are now voting me. Funny how that works.
I can point out several posts in my ISO that were contributive so why did you name me? I understand why you named ABR, but it just appears as if you're fishing for a list of suspects when you name one that doesn't fit.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 am

There's another thing. You said you didn't want to appear as though you were tunneling. The way you present your case is more focused on not being called scummy then actually catching someone, that's what bothers me about it the most.

ISO 1 3 5 all contributed to the current conversation at the time. It's hard to be contributive in an environment with little posting so I have a looser definition here, ISO 9 was also obviously helpful as people are talking again. And of course now this.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

I know what you said, I translated it into what you meant. "I didn't just want to tunnel on just ABR." Means, I didn't want to be called out on tunneling on one player and I also wanted to keep my lynch options open. Neither of which is very pro-town.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 am

Can I hear from the other players that exist in this game? Neto, Ell, Yarmond, Kik, Konowa, we could use your thoughts.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 am

You know it is possible to have civil arguments, I know the mod isn't around but can we cut down the ad hominem and get down to the facts?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:12 am

DarkLightA wrote:Okay, after a short re-read I find that we now have two more people slightly here, and that one of them came into my little special FoS spot. Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

UnFoS: Saber
FoS (especially if Hewitt flips scum): Shotty, due to 263, which I interpret as you asking for other people to give their opinion without being willing to say anything yourself. If Hewitt flips scum, I'll find this very suspicious, as it would make sense that you wouldn't want to comment on your scumbuddy.

Regards,
"DLA"
I'm already voting him, thanks for playing though.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 am

I could go for a DLA lynch today or tomorrow, if we lynched hewitt today and he flipped town I would be 100% behind a DLA lynch day two.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:28 am

danakillsu wrote:
This is an open game.
Does that mean I can join the game?
Check out the newbie queue in the queue area of the forum, an open game means something else.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Here's an example of one way to do it:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 20#1011720
Lol out of forum newbishness how do you link to a specific post?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Definitely lynching DLA, his votes are pure OMGUS, every time someone says they suspect him he goes after them and not before. Lynching CSL is a mistake, he's a weaker player that everyone wagons onto because it's almost as excusable as a Zwet policy lynch.

DLA's reasons for voting me are a joke. He says I only call for other people's opinions without contributing, I assume he means post 263. I asked for the rest of the game to talk since none of the players I'd mentioned had posted for 2-3 pages.

"Lack of willingness to put yourself in bad positions." Say what? Who intentionally puts themselves in bad positions, please give examples of how you've been putting yourself in bad positions for the good of the town.

"Wanting to quick lynch." Please point out where I said we should quick-lynch ANYONE. Let me guess, it's when discussion died and everyone bitched about it so I defibbed the game by starting a wagon on Yar? This list is a fucking joke. It's newb-scum's playbook of shitty, unjustified reasoning to try and lynch someone for things that are pro-town or at the very least NOT scummy when taken in context.

I encourage everyone to
unvote vote DLA
. ABR is an obvious scum-buddy to DLA considering how much DLA was vacuumed to ABR's opinions and as newb-scum didn't know any better to hide all the blatant buddying big enough to choke a horse.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 pm

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I could go for a DLA lynch today or tomorrow, if we lynched hewitt today and he flipped town I would be 100% behind a DLA lynch day two.
first did you answer the question of how hewitt's flip determines DLA?
Second did lining up lynches not become scummy?
Who pushed Hewitt's lynch the hardest? ABR and DLA? Last time I checked pushing mislynches was bad? Hewitt said the same thing in 278. Why aren't you busting his balls?

Please read my last post and tell me what you think. If you need more reason look at 287 and see how DLA backs off the Hewitt wagon as it approaches fruition. He even is really to hinge lynching me based on Hewitt being scum, but then suddenly he doesn't believe in the wagon? 'Tis a load of bull.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm

farside22 wrote:
hewitt wrote:
farside22 wrote:I would like to just point out that hewitt didn't take his vote off of ABR till (1) he realized no one was agreeing with him or (2) looking for an easier lynch.
I don't know how else to get it through to you. I don't care what you all do at this point. At this point I'm going to do my own thing and if people have common sense then that's great but if they don't then it really doesn't matter and there was nothing else I could've done anyway.
Getting aggravated is not going to win you over with me. I'm still voting CSL.
For the record I hate meta. It's something both town and scum use. Scum use it to conceal their scumminess and town uses it to try and find scum by past performance. People can use meta against the town, which is why I find it a bad thing to go on.
Did you answer 383?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 am

Except for Yarmond you haven't voted anyone who hasn't voiced suspicion of you, you didn't vote me until I said I thought you were scum if Hewitt was town, you didn't vote CSL until he voted you, your Farside vote in 74 was OMGUS, and you didn't even vote Hewitt until he said he was suspicious of your posts earlier in the game and he attacked your scumbuddy ABR.

My vote comes with actually logic behind it, I notice you haven't tried to disprove anything I said about how full of shit you are with the reasons you posted for voting me.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 am

CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get. He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

Saber didn't post his own case, but you don't need an original thought to join a wagon last time I checked, if you did nothing would get done.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 am

farside22 wrote:I would like to note that DLA did have a case on CSL before CSL did his crap vote for no reason so that vote was not OMGUS.
I keep feeling people miss the point that so far 2 people are lining up lynches and find this behavoir excusable.
Really what case? The one-liner in his "analysis" where he called over half the game scum?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get. He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

Saber didn't post his own case, but you don't need an original thought to join a wagon last time I checked, if you did nothing would get done.
So you allow people to just follow others and accept it because it's there meta? :shock:
Yet some people so far has pointed out that DLA is typically this way as well what makes him different?
It has nothing to do with meta, quit misrepping. It's fucking common sense, not everyone can possibly post original material against a lynchee, if this isn't true throughout the game it is definitely true on D1 when we have nothing to work with.

I care nothing for meta; DLA has played scummy as hell in this game, all his 'scum-hunting' is forced at best and when investigated is flimsier than paper. The fact that you're defending him is terrible.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:40 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get.
He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

So you allow people to just follow others and accept it because it's there meta? :shock:
Yet some people so far has pointed out that DLA is typically this way as well what makes him different?
It has nothing to do with meta, quit misrepping. It's fucking common sense, not everyone can possibly post original material against a lynchee, if this isn't true throughout the game it is definitely true on D1 when we have nothing to work with.

I care nothing for meta; DLA has played scummy as hell in this game, all his 'scum-hunting' is forced at best and when investigated is flimsier than paper. The fact that you're defending him is terrible.
How can you say it's not meta just based on the quote and what is in bold?
Also you are willing to lynch DLA on his behavior, OMGUS votes and you want to ignores those that dont' post anything at all remotely helpful to the town.

As for DLA's case on people. comments about each other the players and his thoughts
He said this before CSL's vote and comment. Preying on a weak player doesn't not make me all warm and fuzzy.
EVERYONE ON THAT LIST WAS "SCUMMY" EXCEPT FOR ABR AND YOU! IT'S THE MOST TRANSPARENT SCUM-HUNTING FAIL EVER!

How the fuck are you not preying on a weak player by jumping on the CSL wagon? If you flip CSL town, mark my words no one will forgot how hard you defended a "weaker player" DLA with one hand while lynching the same with the other.

As for the meta part, I thought you meant Saber please use names and not just him it gets confusing. Your original question so loaded it would sink anyways. Obviously I don't approve him voting without reasons, but this wagon is a scum-driven joke.

Can't wait for ABR to stop lurking and join us either, or Konowa, or Kikuchiyo, that'd be cool, or for the mod to show up again.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get.
He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

How can you say it's not meta just based on the quote and what is in bold?
Also you are willing to lynch DLA on his behavior, OMGUS votes and you want to ignores those that dont' post anything at all remotely helpful to the town.

As for DLA's case on people. comments about each other the players and his thoughts
He said this before CSL's vote and comment. Preying on a weak player doesn't not make me all warm and fuzzy.
EVERYONE ON THAT LIST WAS "SCUMMY" EXCEPT FOR ABR AND YOU! IT'S THE MOST TRANSPARENT SCUM-HUNTING FAIL EVER!

How the fuck are you not preying on a weak player by jumping on the CSL wagon? If you flip CSL town, mark my words no one will forgot how hard you defended a "weaker player" DLA with one hand while lynching the same with the other.

As for the meta part, I thought you meant Saber please use names and not just him it gets confusing. Your original question so loaded it would sink anyways. Obviously I don't approve him voting without reasons, but this wagon is a scum-driven joke.

Can't wait for ABR to stop lurking and join us either, or Konowa, or Kikuchiyo, that'd be cool, or for the mod to show up again.
1. Lets see trying to flip this like you know CSL is town now? That looks bad.
2. Do you know him to be town?
3. What if he flipped scum?
4. What if DLA flips town what about what it looks like for you and how you pushed so hard? I mean really worried. IF CSL did someone how flip town and I'm alive tomorrow I would show why my vote was justified and the fact I didn't back down based on his votes, comments and overall unhelpfulness in the game. When someone says I'm all up for DLA lynch with no reason or comment before hand, yeah I will go with scummy.

5. You should read the quote in question instead of yelling at people when it's clear who I'm talking about based on your own quote.
1. That's your problem, you're too worried about what 'looks' scummy and not worried enough about what actually is.

2. No.

3. I'd shrug, it's CSL I can't read him because he always plays this way and I would still think DLA should be lynched.

4. I have a rock-solid case against DLA built over multiple posts and tells that form something logical unlike the one-hit wonder that you're using to lynch CSL. I hardly consider that one vote reason enough to lynch someone when you have the case I presented against DLA sitting right next to it.

5. You could've just said CSL instead of people, it's even less letters. It wasn't clear since I talked about saber in the same quote an people implies plural anyways, how was I supposed to know which one? It's not my job to translate your posts it's your job to write clearly.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

Right pushing DLA is defending CSL. I just said I don't know his alignment or care, he's not the right play. His lynch will be info-less. Talking to you is pointless, when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Right pushing DLA is defending CSL. I just said I don't know his alignment or care, he's not the right play. His lynch will be info-less. Talking to you is pointless, when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Again you talk like you know someone's alignment. If DLA did come up as scum I would look at this post as someone that has inside knoweledge as scum trying to do a buss.

You have excused CLS as meta how is that not defending him?
Well you just have every eventuality covered then don't you? We have nothing more to discuss.

I've excused that ONE VOTE! It excuses him from your 'case' because THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 am

DarkLightA wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:4. I have a rock-solid case against DLA built over multiple posts and tells that form something logical unlike the one-hit wonder that you're using to lynch CSL. I hardly consider that one vote reason enough to lynch someone when you have the case I presented against DLA sitting right next to it.
Oh really? It only seems rock solid to your scum buddy..
Just let farside defend you, you look worse every time you post this spam. Will you ever answer my post about your vapor-case on me? No you won't because it's a bunch of bull and you're content to ignore it and let farside clutter the thread so the others will too.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

DarkLightA wrote:
Shotty wrote:when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Ahh... So this is what I get:

1. I am town. If it is needed you may lynch me for this to be proven.
2. Shotty says "When DLA flips scum" in such a deliberate tone that this really sounds to me like he is flipping around what would be known to scum, and acting all "How could I know?" about it later...
3. He speaks for the entire thread, even though people (other than Saber of course) don't neccessarily agree.

I feel oblinged to:

Unvote
Vote: Shotty

This is some sweet modding. Will we have to close it ourselves at deadline or do we just continue?
1. Whoo good point to me being scummy.
2. Lol you can read the future now? AMAZING! What will I post on D3 when you and farside are hanging?
3. Really how so? It's my opinion, how did I speak for the whole thread? How is this scummy? I don't control their votes magically by posting my thoughts. How do you know they don't agree, do you read minds now too?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:43 am

DarkLightA wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:1. Whoo good point to me being scummy.
Yes.
Shotty to the Body wrote:2. Lol you can read the future now? AMAZING! What will I post on D3 when you and farside are hanging?
If you manage to lynch farside after convincing the town to make a fail-lynch of me (town), I think you'll be next, unless farside has an opposite alignment.
Shotty to the Body wrote:3. Really how so? It's my opinion, how did I speak for the whole thread? How is this scummy? I don't control their votes magically by posting my thoughts. How do you know they don't agree, do you read minds now too?
No, you don't control magically. Your scum buddies will support you even without magic thank you very much.

You're saying that after my lynch it's farside's turn, as if it's logical that it will happen. Obviously support from your team would help.
Good response here, nothing even resembling a logical case based on my posts or scum-tells just more "YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME YOU MUST BE SCUM!" from DLA. Your points are fluff nothings.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote: This is some sweet modding. Will we have to close it ourselves at deadline or do we just continue?
1. Whoo good point to me being scummy.
2. Lol you can read the future now? AMAZING! What will I post on D3 when you and farside are hanging?
3. Really how so? It's my opinion, how did I speak for the whole thread? How is this scummy? I don't control their votes magically by posting my thoughts. How do you know they don't agree, do you read minds now too?
You know #3 contradict #2 statement.
Finally CSL has done more then one vote based on nothing but following or meh comments. So it's more then one vote I'm talking about.
Considering your act of saying that DLA is scum and flips town I'm curious to see how far you're almost calling DLA scum will turn out if he flips town.
I just note that shotty you have pointed to CSL calling him town and calling DLA as a known fact.
Anyone else you want to call out as a known fact for us?
Really how is there a contradiction in those posts? They aren't even related.

Really? Please tell me what other points you have on CSL, you sure as hell never mention them.
Shotty to the Body all of 1 hour ago wrote:
3. I'd shrug, it's CSL I can't read him
because he always plays this way and I would still think DLA should be lynched.
[qupte="Shotty to the Body LESS than an hour ago"]
Right pushing DLA is defending CSL. I just said I don't know his alignment
[/quote]

Would you like to misrep me more scum? I don't think that's calling him town.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 am

Ridiculous, fine. DLA tomorrow.

unvote vote CSL
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:27 pm

KittyMo wrote:I'm unsure if this is appropriate to post here, and my apologies if it isn't.

I PMed Lab Mafia a couple days ago letting him know I'd be willing to replace the guy that never posted, since you guys really need someone in that spot. I've been skimming the game since then. So, whoever does end up being the Mod, please PM me letting me know what's going on and if/when I can replace he-whose-name-starts-with-Y-and-has-yet-to-post.

~ KittyMo
Someone sane, huzzah!

unvote vote DLA

back to the real lynch of the day.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

dramonic wrote:
Unvote is noted, but not shown until I get modpower/put up a new votecount.
Cool beans, that is 100% okay lol, a mod that is present is a shocking revelation in this game. Thank you for the rapid pick up and replacement of the inactives.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:41 am

farside22 wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:Self voting is a null tell. There is no reason to condemn Serial for CSL's actions.
Since when? I don't know anyone that self votes late into day 1 when there is a BW on them but scum. If you would care to point out other games in which it was a town player that did this I would like to go personally smack them.

@saber: your win condition and according to the convo I read between you and morph means your supposed to try and play not do have ass stuff to win a bet.
I'd point you to the game where CSL did that as vanilla town on D1 when he was getting wagoned, but it is ongoing.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 am

Yes.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 am

So many scum, so little time. I'm rereading before I make a choice.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 am

Netopalis wrote:Oh, and Elibereth...Would you mind grabbing the list of players and giving us your read on each, along with a bit of explanation, please? A bit of explanation will hereafter be defined as 2-3 logical and well-thought out sentences which support the conclusion or action that it follows or precedes. Thanks in advance.
lol @ defining a bit of explanation. I will include this in my rules somewhere when I mod a certain game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am

farside22 wrote:Unless there is another game in progress that has shotty and CSL in which CSL was lynched day one that I'm unaware that I found I go back to my question
Where has a townie ever voted themselves day 1? This time I want a game that is not currently ongoing so I can bring it up with quotes and such.

vote SC

This vote is serious as I looked through a game in progress and can not reference where I did not see the self vote that CSL did before.
I'm actually surprised, I swore he self-voted there, but apparently all he did was ask for replacement then bitch and moan, but his play was similar and he was town.

Also here's your example of a townie self-voting D1, courtesy of saberwolf.

ANGERWOLF
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you see the same common denominator as I do?

It's not just as simple as that, either. The devil is in the details, you see. I understand perfectly the thought process that CSL went through and even neatly wrote it for all of you. CSL is scum.
Really please explain his thought process. If you've conjured some devious scheme concocted in the mind of CSL I'll laugh my ass off.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:46 pm

SerialClergyman wrote:We've also got Shotty to the Body who is probably my top pick for scum. HE exhibits the same 'going for easy targets' mentality with the same 'unoriginal thinking' mentality. He starts off voting ofr Konowa (+++) but then relatively quickly both unvotes AND says that he's prepared to lynch either lynchbait candidate immediately without saying it's a policy vote.
Shotty to the Body wrote:I can't decide if I want to vote Saber, DLA, or keep it where it is, choices choices... Ah what the hell unvote, vote DLA
How is starting on Konowa a +++ given that that was my random vote? Also please prove my 'unoriginal thinking' given I brought the case on DLA later in the day by myself, have taken an original position on CSL, actually tried to make some connections between players.

The easy lynch candidates on page 5? Fantastic bringing the beginning up now, you're right I wanted to
vote
(nice misrep using lynch instead of vote when you talk about it BTW) the people who had behaved scumilly so far, no shit. The fact you try to prove that I've only been following the "easy lynches" using quotes from page 5 is pretty sad.
SCL wrote:Then, what's the logical next step for the scumbucket? Joining the ABR-pushed wagon. Tick!
Shotty wrote:How is that a misrep? You accuse me and ABR of not contributing (which, at least in my case, is a flat-out lie) and use that as a scum-tell. That would imply that YOU contribute unless you're admitting to being scum? He never said you were a top contributer just that you don't contribute either, so now you're misrepping him.

unvote, vote hewitt
Right, nice of you to skip the step where I get discussion going again and ignore ABR's Elli wagon which is an EASY, I STRESS EASY, wagon. If I'm such an easy wagon hunter why don't I vote for Elli? Obviously I just follow ABR around on everything because I agreed with him about Hewitt who I voted for my own reasons according to this guy.
SCM wrote:
Shotty wrote:I could go for a DLA lynch today or tomorrow, if we lynched hewitt today and he flipped town I would be 100% behind a DLA lynch day two.
Lining up lynches. One of my faaaavourite scumtells, and one of the few conventional scumtells that actually does catch scum. This is essentially all I need for my vote. But then, this next post came along!
Absolutely must be your favorite, good to see you devoid of the original thinking you criticize everyone else for not having by mimicking farside's points.
SCM wrote:
I encourage everyone to unvote vote DLA. ABR is an obvious scum-buddy to DLA considering how much DLA was vacuumed to ABR's opinions and as newb-scum didn't know any better to hide all the blatant buddying big enough to choke a horse.
Sorry, what? Shotty was right up in hewitt's business with his boy ABR and now ABR and DLA are scumbuddies? This is rubbish. When called on lining up lynches, he says (with historical innacuracy):
Shotty wrote:Who pushed Hewitt's lynch the hardest? ABR and DLA? Last time I checked pushing mislynches was bad? Hewitt said the same thing in 278. Why aren't you busting his balls?
Please point out how it is rubbish champ, nice of you to throw out conjecture, I find it amusing how badly you want to disprove the link between DLA and ABR. Let's see the posts that relate them shall we.

ABR specifically ignores DLA's terrible OMGUS against farside, he goes on that page to ask other's about DLA without commenting on it himself and finally excuses post 74 in 99 contingent on a reasonable explanation that never comes and ABR never presses him for, intent to hunt the easy target Ell instead.

DLA defends ABR against Hewitt.

DLA feels the need to apologize to ABR

ABR literally
telling
him how to scum-hunt. Funny how his lack of scum-hunting isn't scummy but should be corrected and then ignored even though it gets no better.

DLA votes saber for BWing which saber has been doing all game, funny how he only mentions it when it was a vote on him or ABR, how odd. He even started this pattern all the way back in post 193 when Saber voted for ABR.

I also like how you continually try to tie my case on Hewitt to ABR when we voted for entirely separate things and I developed my own case as I talked to Hewitt which ABR later added onto his reasons Hewitt was scummy.

I mention wanting to lynch to DLA before ABR even moves his vote from the Hewitt wagon, so I don't see how that suddenly made me want to attack DLA. It has far more to do with DLA after his awesome scum-hunting (AKA OMGUS posts) in between my mentioning that and my next post.

If you at all doubt DLA's scuminess or that I was pushing an easy wagon without original thought here you all fucking go. I did all this on my own and mentioned this as my preferred lynch repeatedly, even when no one else was thinking about it, guess I only hunt the easy targets lolol /sarcasm.

OMGUS vote for Farside that "isn't OMGUS" guys, for sure

FoS for a bullshit reason given that I'd been posting against Hewitt and voting him for a page or two uninterrupted and the players I mentioned hadn't posted for pages.

Calls SEVEN people scum in a game with 3, waffles on Hewitt, wants to call farside town but fails to pick a position on her due to some nonsense about her being skilled and getting up her post count (WTF?), only 'town' player listed is ABR SHOCKING!

Votes here only after I mention wanting to lynch him, never replies to my points against his case, which is weak as hell. I countered every point but of course he declines to address any of them.

Votes CSL because CSL voted him, OMGUS vote from DLA? SHOCKING AGAIN! GOOD THING THIS AIN'T AN ELECTRIC CHAIR!

Another vote where I try to confront his ridiculous reasoning with logic and he once again declines, it was hard to even try considering how one of his points was him being town, another that he saw my future play, and the third being that I somehow spoke for everyone[/quote]
CSM wrote:There is more but this is already a gigantic wall, which I apologise for but it's my replacing in post. Essentially, he then defends CSL to show he's not going after easy targets and to try to heap crap onto farside when the reality is at about post 160 he said he was prepared to lynch TWO SEPARATE EASY TARGETS in saber and DLA.
Of course there's always more unmentioned, the good wrap-up to any legitimate case.

Right at 160 huh. My only post on that page was about Kikuchiyo's fucking avatar, amazing how you provide outright misinformation in your post.

The post he's trying to reference was my fourth post of the game, barely out of RVS where I said I was willing to vote Saber or DLA for what they'd done in the first few pages. Of course I'm "hunting easy lynches" there, along with the rest of the scum on DLA's aforementioned awesome list I suppose, which is like everyone at this point. I think 'everyone' at this point includes at least 5 other players including Farside, ABR, Kikuchiyo, Konowa, Neto all were talking about running up either Saber or DLA at this point.

BTW all of my content against DLA and the connections to ABR are original and thoughtful. If you can't find a reason to lynch DLA and REASONABLY SUSPECT ABR if DLA is scum based on all this information you're probably lying. Since you all QQ about lining up lynches let's take this one fucking day at a time and lynch DLA now kthx?

I don't know if I'm voting him already, but
unvote vote DLA
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:17 am

DarkLightA wrote:
saberwolf wrote:@Shotty: Funny how you managed to make it seem like I was scum with ABR. However I'm pretty sure I could do that with you and hewitt too if I wanted to..
Why is it funny? It's pretty serious from where I'm sitting.

Do you think I'm scum with Hewitt? Why would you not want to post these thoughts if I am? If I'm not, why mention it?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 am

Bleh could you fix the tag for me there mod. =\
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 am

There's no AtE, I don't need anyone's sympathy to sway their vote, it's called anger it doesn't appeal to players, it generally makes them ignore my arguments actually which is rather frustrating which increases my anger and cycles ad infinitum. I usually get mad when I'm being attacked for something I consider crappy, you can check out Infection Mini for a good example.

If DLA is an easy player it's because he's done a TON of scummy things and made a pattern of it and created links to another player. I know CSL is an easy player, he plays scumilly as all hell when I've played with him before. DLA never struck me as that kind of retarded, he acts like scum AFAIC, maybe it's bias because I've played with CSL before, but DLA isn't that kind of 'easy lynch' material like CSL is.

My huge problem is that you say I hunt easy lynches from a post on page 5, if you reread the first part of my wall post my main argument against that is that on page 5 DLA and Saber were the only ones who even pinged the scumdar, they were like the only ones even being talked about. No one else had done anything terribly scummy at that point, so how can I pick anyone else? The easy lynch target theory doesn't even hold because I've ignored other easy wagons.

I won't apologize for setting up lynches, it makes sense to say where you would like to go the next day in case you are killed, the drawback is it creates WIFOM, yes, but I still think I should put my thoughts out there. In sake of dealing with the current issues and among the outcry of "qq setting up lynches qq," I want to just move forward with the DLA lynch that I'm quite sure on and deal with the rest tomorrow. I'm not nearly 100% sure of my ABR read, but DLA I AM quite sure of.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 am

SerialClergyman wrote:farside - that's actually the kind of language tell that I hate. I'm sure I've said something similar, I often say 'blah is town' or 'blah is certainly scum'. If you are actually scum you can control that. Any decent player can be careful to say 'if they flip...' or 'we were right' not 'the town was right'. It's just easy to circumnavigate, so once the tell is common knowledge, it's pretty worthless. I wouldn't put much stock in that quote you posted at all, to be perfectly honest.
Thank you for some common sense. Like I said, Farside is more concerned with what looks scummy, I don't have any idea if that's due to alignment or just the way she plays.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 am

farside22 wrote:
SerialClergyman wrote:farside - that's actually the kind of language tell that I hate. I'm sure I've said something similar, I often say 'blah is town' or 'blah is certainly scum'. If you are actually scum you can control that. Any decent player can be careful to say 'if they flip...' or 'we were right' not 'the town was right'. It's just easy to circumnavigate, so once the tell is common knowledge, it's pretty worthless. I wouldn't put much stock in that quote you posted at all, to be perfectly honest.
I have made the error as scum more often then not. However I brought the point up and he ignores it. Had he said blah I meant if or just admitted it as an error I would agree with you a bit about it possibly being an error. The fact he has ignored it twice after I brought it up catches my attention more.
I ignore it because it's retarded, everyone uses different semantics. How is town me more likely to use if than when or whatever? Just because you make obvious semantics changes when you're scum doesn't mean others do the same. Please prove that I do this only as scum with links to my posts if you want to use this as some sort of logical evidence.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 am

farside22 wrote:
I won't apologize for setting up lynches, it makes sense to say where you would like to go the next day in case you are killed, the drawback is it creates WIFOM, yes, but I still think I should put my thoughts out there. In sake of dealing with the current issues and among the outcry of "qq setting up lynches qq," I want to just move forward with the DLA lynch that I'm quite sure on and deal with the rest tomorrow. I'm not nearly 100% sure of my ABR read, but DLA I AM quite sure of.
Setting up lynches is so bad. IE if DLA is not lynched today and turns out that DLA may be town you are letting the scum know exactly who will be next for lynching and they will not kill that person. I'm just saying why lining up lynches is bad using DLA in this case.
Scum can use this too as a signal to let their scum buddies know who is an easy lynch day 2 in case the scum is lynched.
How can you possibly know any of that? There are so many ifs, mays, and hypotheticals there I can't begin to imagine how you can conclusively state it.

The present has more impact than anything on a lynch, just because I say I would like to lynch X tomorrow doesn't mean it will happen, I'll probably be pushing it, but everyone will decide what to do with it when they see my facts the next day when I vote X and (re)post my case. They don't decide now that they have to lynch whoever and scum can't conclusively determine what the town will do the next day either, especially with a night-kill thrown into the mix that may irrevocably change parts of the case or the geography of the game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I have made the error as scum more often then not. However I brought the point up and he ignores it. Had he said blah I meant if or just admitted it as an error I would agree with you a bit about it possibly being an error. The fact he has ignored it twice after I brought it up catches my attention more.
I ignore it because it's retarded, everyone uses different semantics. How is town me more likely to use if than when or whatever? Just because you make obvious semantics changes when you're scum doesn't mean others do the same. Please prove that I do this only as scum with links to my posts if you want to use this as some sort of logical evidence.
Using retarded is not something I appreciate being used. Secondly if I make that error as scum what is to tell me that others do not.
Finally I'm not going to search through thousands of games looking for this trip up. I can't recall the game in question as it was back a ways but if you have time to do research why not show me a game where you made a similar trip up and was town.
Good thing I'm not here to be appreciated then. Nice try, it's your evidence the burden of proof is on you chief.

Me as scum

Me as Town

Me as Town

Me as Town

There you go, I've gone through all the thousands of threads (lols) and found my only scum game and three games where I was town, now you can analyze my syntax in all of them and report your findings. Or you can just realize semantics aren't a serious scum-tell compared to actual play and move on with your life.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Setting up lynches is so bad. IE if DLA is not lynched today and turns out that DLA may be town you are letting the scum know exactly who will be next for lynching and they will not kill that person. I'm just saying why lining up lynches is bad using DLA in this case.
Scum can use this too as a signal to let their scum buddies know who is an easy lynch day 2 in case the scum is lynched.
How can you possibly know any of that? There are so many ifs, mays, and hypotheticals there I can't begin to imagine how you can conclusively state it.

The present has more impact than anything on a lynch, just because I say I would like to lynch X tomorrow doesn't mean it will happen, I'll probably be pushing it, but everyone will decide what to do with it when they see my facts the next day when I vote X and (re)post my case. They don't decide now that they have to lynch whoever and scum can't conclusively determine what the town will do the next day either, especially with a night-kill thrown into the mix that may irrevocably change parts of the case or the geography of the game.
Are you seriously telling me as scum you never looked at what people say in the game to know who is an easy lynch target for the next day and decide not to waste a NK on said player?
Why are they an easy lynch target because I said the day before I wanted to go after them?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Are you seriously telling me as scum you never looked at what people say in the game to know who is an easy lynch target for the next day and decide not to waste a NK on said player?
Why are they an easy lynch target because I said the day before I wanted to go after them?
Answering a question with a question now?
Why are you afraid to answer it? Of course I look at what people say to see who I want to NK, thanks captain obvious question, but you still haven't told me how me saying I would like to lynch them tomorrow means they're an easy lynch unless they were actually scummy before I said it. In the end a player makes himself an easy or a hard lynch and someone saying "tomorrow I'm going after such and such" isn't going to change that.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 am

farside22 wrote:On a side note had you just said I have stated people as scum in that was as town and scum and it's a null tell half this discussion would never have taken place. :roll:
Sorry, I really don't get this sentence... "If I had said I state people as scum in that was as town and scum" whaaaat? Please rephrase. =\
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 am

ORLY? Sorry your avatar is an owl, I can't help myself....
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Why are they an easy lynch target because I said the day before I wanted to go after them?
If you know that what it is that mafia does then why on earth are you asking me that question? Unless your mafia and it doesnt' matter what you say. Lining up lynches it anti-town.
Sorry, I really don't get this sentence... "If I had said I state people as scum in that was as town and scum" whaaaat? Please rephrase. =\
If you told me from the start that you make that mistype before as town and scum and said it was a null tell instead of making shitty comments half of this argument we had would have been avoided.

With that thought in mind do you always lash out in a shit way when people question your motives or are you always nasty and rude to people that question your motives?[/quote]

You still didn't answer the question. Nice slipping that one in there "unless your mafia," your just loading on the implied scumminess now, that's a sign of a failing case.

I went through the wiki standard tells, setting up lynches isn't among them. No one has satisfactorily told me why it's a scum-tell. You say it's because it helps the scum pick out easy lynches, but the easy lynches are apparent whether or not I actually say I want to lynch such and such tomorrow and if I'm wrong I wouldn't go after them, so I don't really see the horrible anti-townness here except you don't seem to like it. I.E. if DLA were to turn town, ABR obviously wouldn't be someone I would pursue since the connections I thought I had were to a townie. If they're both scum, hiphip hoorah. The only way this creates some negative is if DLA is scum buddying up to ABR-town, but if that's the case the scum were obviously planning to use those connections against him anyways if DLA was buddying him and then they wouldn't kill him anyways making it a moot point. (I just thought since you use insane hypotheticals I might as well make my own countering one.)

In essence, yes I give scum some information about what I want to do the next day. This is a trade-off to giving the town the same information and building up a more air-tight case against potential scum buddies. It isn't inherently anti-town as you claim.

Do you always try to take the moral high ground and ask people loaded questions? Honestly you put an 'or' there for two things that are essentially the same and expect me to answer that question like there's two unique choices. Maybe I'm just shit nasty to the sort of play that tries to turn nothings like semantics into scum-tells.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 am

Gasp. I just said earlier that the set-up doesn't affect the game as much as the current play because of information gained in between the set-up and the now. That's exactly what michael says, in fact that quote seems to point more towards not using it as a scum-tell lol. I specifically say I'm willing to change my mind based on the flip which is new information yes?

Clearly not everything I said has had that effect, but whatever. You got me, I'm a sexist, dead on /major major sarcasm. I'm insulted you would even suggest that. I attack people's ideas, to some degree this extends to the mind that creates those thoughts.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 am

Well I didn't think of the connections that way, but I still think DLA is a proper lynch. You think who, Neto is the correct lynch? I reread your ISO but I didn't find out much about why you think that, do you mind explaining?
ABR wrote:How far is Netopalis from reaching Shotty scumminess, clergyman? I'd love to lynch him today.
Why the swap in opinion here? You sure don't imply that I'm town with that line, what changed?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 am

Neto didn't agree with it and ABR wasn't willing to vote, you were defending him, none of the other players were posting, deadline was coming up, the only way to move forward was to lynch CSL and move on. I don't like playing with CSL anymore than the rest of you, to make an omelet you have to break some eggs and if CSL had to go to get people focused on DLA and the others taking the easy lynch out that was fine by me.

So you don't like me or the way I play and you don't like the comments I made towards you so I must be scum? Way to be personally invested. This is the latest in a line of attempts to maintain a wagon that is falling apart at the seams, Farside has lost out on her last real attempt at a legitimate scum-tell so now she turns to this.

I have another post coming about your CSL comments, please hold.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 am

farside22 wrote:All my comments about CSL:
farside22 wrote:
CSL wrote:Wow, this is one heated debate. If Hewitt flips town, ABR will look stupid, If I'm correct.

Hewitt and ABR, keep arguing. It's fun watching you two have at it.
What have you done this game exactly but follow BW's and then critisize someone for not contributing. Talk about hypocritical. I disagree with ABR. I don't see it as a good case and the following with no reasoning in this game is really dumb.

unvote
vote: CSL
farside22 wrote:
hewitt wrote:
CSL wrote:hewitt, I'm going to have to agree with ABR on this one. You have not contributed at all. I know I haven't contributed much either, but that's because I don't see anything that sets off my scumdar, EXCEPT this.
This is kind of a funny little misrepresentation here. When did I ever state that I've been a top contributor?
This is the post that has me seriously question CSL and his hypocrital comment. Calling out another player when his actions and comments have been less then stellar.

farside22 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:At this point in time, people can vote for hewitt along with a simple DIE SCUM DIE! for all I care. Not posting a lot of content isn't scummy, it's just lazy. Not voting for scum is scummy.

farside22, can you replace Lab Mafia?
The fact that Ellibereth is following this wagon along with CSL no I'm not convinced of hewitt's scummiest with these 2 on the wagon.

As for Lab Mafia he said he would be back on Tuesday. I will give him a chance to return then. If not then I will find a replacement mod.

farside22 wrote:
CSL wrote:
Unvote

With that post, hewitt is either protown, or extremely skilled town. That post, as far as I know, is protown.

I'm now going for a DLA BW. Since hewitt now appears protown, as per this:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I could go for a DLA lynch today or tomorrow, if we lynched hewitt today and he flipped town I would be 100% behind a DLA lynch day two.
I am inclined to
Vote: DLA

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean I'm done with you, hewitt.

Also, if anyone sees a flaw with his statement, I will switch my vote back to him...
Following again? With that as your reason?
Since when has lining up lynches been pro-town?
Anyone?
farside22 wrote:I would like to just point out that hewitt didn't take his vote off of ABR till (1) he realized no one was agreeing with him or (2) looking for an easier lynch.
CSL and hewitt ignoring each other combined with CSL remvoing his vote from hewitt looks like it was a possible buss trying to backtrack.
That's my theory. WIFOM all you may say but still looks suspicious.
*those looking for the short end:

CSL makes a hypocritacal post. Follows people onto BW's and his vote change off of Hewitt just didn't fly with me.
1st post: Okay the vote. CSL is scummy because he BWs and is hypocritical.

2nd post: Reiteration of CSL being hypocritical.

3rd post: Has nothing to do with why CSL is scummy besides reiterating that he bandwagons.

4th post: Criticizes CSL for guess what, bandwagoning.

The last bit is about how CSL was possibly bussing Hewitt.

The summary: CSL Bandwagons and is Hypocritical. Being hypocritical there is a so-so secondary reason, the real reason for the vote is CSL's bandwagon voting. The same thing I said was the only reason for Farside's vote on CSL. This is supposedly all the posts Farside had on CSL, where are all the other reasons she keeps mentioning? I don't see them. If there is something else please give it to me one more time because I missed it.

I apologize if I offended you I can be hotheaded, it's self-recognized flaw.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote: So you don't like me or the way I play and you don't like the comments I made towards you so I must be scum? Way to be personally invested. This is the latest in a line of attempts to maintain a wagon that is falling apart at the seams, Farside has lost out on her last real attempt at a legitimate scum-tell so now she turns to this.
It's a theory I have. To me it makes sense. Why would someone make nasty and degrading comment towards a player based on what they say about a case? Nothing you said was as a defence except in some cases in more ways it's a way to down play a players intellinge with the hope that no other townie listens to them.
Also I pointed out the flip flop with DLA, players missing and with a mod missing in action did you really think that a deadline would be enforced?
I flip-flopped on DLA? Where? When I moved my vote to CSL? My view didn't change, but a lynch on DLA at that point didn't seem plausible.

It's psychological, how do you possibly know what I hope for? It encourages them to double-check their thinking and examine the situation in a new way, delivering it nicely and politely is likely to be ignored, throw in a mean word and suddenly their all up in arms, works pretty well case and point right here. I sincerely doubt I could convince anyone that someone I don't even know is intellectually incapable of playing mafia. In the end it's their posts that are considered, I won't doubt sound logic from someone just because they made some bad cases in the past that were attacked by me or someone else.

I had no idea if the deadline would be enforced, I've never been in this situation. =\
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote: So you don't like me or the way I play and you don't like the comments I made towards you so I must be scum? Way to be personally invested. This is the latest in a line of attempts to maintain a wagon that is falling apart at the seams, Farside has lost out on her last real attempt at a legitimate scum-tell so now she turns to this.
It's a theory I have. To me it makes sense. Why would someone make nasty and degrading comment towards a player based on what they say about a case? Nothing you said was as a defence except in some cases in more ways it's a way to down play a players intellinge with the hope that no other townie listens to them.
Also I pointed out the flip flop with DLA, players missing and with a mod missing in action did you really think that a deadline would be enforced?
I flip-flopped on DLA? Where? When I moved my vote to CSL? My view didn't change, but a lynch on DLA at that point didn't seem plausible.

It's psychological, how do you possibly know what I hope for? It encourages them to double-check their thinking and examine the situation in a new way, delivering it nicely and politely is likely to be ignored, throw in a mean word and suddenly their all up in arms, works pretty well case and point right here. I sincerely doubt I could convince anyone that someone I don't even know is intellectually incapable of playing mafia. In the end it's their posts that are considered, I won't doubt sound logic from someone just because they made some bad cases in the past that were attacked by me or someone else.

I had no idea if the deadline would be enforced, I've never been in this situation. =\
Giving up a vote and flipping back on DLA. I don't question your drive onto DLA it's your vote on CSL when you placed it that I question

As for the psychological aspects well it's cynical but so far undisputed. When a dominate personality enters into a group and demoralizes another person most of society will follow suit as they don't not wish to be the recipient of said verbal onslaught
As for using it to wake up a person for making a dumb comment there was only one thing I agreed with you that I missed that was indeed dumb the rest just looks to me like demoralizing my comments.
Now how does RL psychological work in favor of scum in this case. Showing a player as inept you can just use this as a blocker for any case against you as scum and show how their theory was dumb throughout the game and why players should not listen to the player.
Again this is all just in theory from a psychological point but I could see it used in this manner.
I told you why I placed that vote, I can't explain it any more than that. I'm not really sure what your point is here at any rate. If I refused to look at the other lynch targets that's tunneling, trying to move the game along is part of being pro-town and at that point I felt like I was bashing my head against a wall with a deadline closing in. I mean you agree with CSL's replacement now on voting me, you contest that he's scum no? Isn't that the same thing you accuse me of doing with ABR?

So your theory is why you're voting me now? It looks like you're looking for a reason to vote me now rather than actually having concrete evidence now. Pretty much all I have to say about how I play has been said.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 am

Meh, I've said all I have to say about that crap, not going to rehash the same counterpoints.

ABR where did you go? I need you to talk about Neto.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm

SerialClergyman wrote:Albert - is that a yes? You seriously believe that? This is actually very important.
I sincerely doubt you'll receive a direct answer from him on that. Rereading the last couple pages now...
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Well, Albert has successfully ignored most direct questions this game so far despite attempts to the contrary. I need to reread Neto and someone else, I don't know how I feel about bandwagoning SC, the 'slip' just feels like another argument based on the way he posted rather than what he posted, it's clearly tongue in cheek.

I would like to point out that DLA's absence for this entire debate was awesome.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 am

@ SC: I love this argument, I vote for scummy people and I'm hiding behind the reasons I provided to prove they were scummy. What's next?

You're twisting everything to fit your view-point regardless of the facts and recklessly speculating about things you couldn't possibly have knowledge of. This is a scummy tactic, the evidence doesn't match your case so you have to bring up ridiculous hypotheticals to try and make it fit.

@Albert: I think I see where you're coming from on Neto, but he still doesn't strike me as poorly as some of the "easy" (aka scum) lynches.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 am

Looks like I missed all the fun while I was writing my final paper.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 pm

V/LA until Tuesday
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Sorry guys, going to catch up here in the next couple days or so, I fell pretty far behind in all my games, just caught up in another.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Elli makes no sense, why on God's green earth would I be buddies with DLA? How could I "know" DLA wouldn't be lynched, I fought tooth and nail for that wagon against like 4 or more people.

You guys can't have this both ways, either I buddied up to ABR to get on the Neto wagon or I didn't want to lynch Neto. I don't really feel like I buddied up to ABR at all, ironically SC of all people mentions this who was kissing ABR's ass from square one. I would've been down to lynch Neto if I couldn't have DLA lynched, but I sort of had finals to do.

As for DLA I still think he's scum, ABR would've been more likely scum if DLA flipped scum, but DLA was scummy independently.

Next thing I'm working on is a Kiku read.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Another critic, I'm doing fantastic in finding them this game. I don't even know what 'attitude' there was in that last post. Any content you want to discuss, Scigatt?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 am

Funny how Kiku says follow Albert even though he didn't think I was scum (ala post 645), but she wants to lynch me hardcore.
vote kiku
for abusing a conf-town's arguments, beyond the blatant misuse it's a fallacy at best. there's obviously a host of other arguments to lynch kiku that I haven't had time to read, I apologize for my absence here the holidays take up most of my time.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Sorry, please point out where Albert said I was his #1 suspect.

He was trying to convince me to look at Neto, why would he bother if he thought I was scum and wouldn't vote for Neto? If you read Albert's posts about me he clearly WAS NOT attacking me, just compare the things he said towards/about me compared to Neto or Hewitt and it's pretty obvious.

All you're doing is milking Albert said this and Albert said that twisting his words to lead the town on a mislynch campaign. If/when you flip me town I'll be 100% fine with it as long as Kiku-scum dies afterwards.

What happened to all the 'picking on easy targets' QQ from yesterday? That's all Kikuchiyo has done today. 'ABR said SC was scum so we should lynch him' and 'Shotty lurks so we should lynch him.'

Her cult following of ABR is ridiculous, she's twisting his words and EVEN IGNORING that, he may be a good scum hunter but he's not Jesus Christ incarnate as the way Kiku follows his word would have you believe. It's even more strange given her complete lack of respect for his wishes at the end of D1.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Kise wrote:I know kittomo is one but who was before her?
Yarmond --> Kittymo --> You
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Sorry Elli, please repost your questions I'm ignoring. And a recap of why you think I'm scum while you're at it. I also like how no matter what I do I'm scum with the next person in line as far as SC is concerned.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 pm

kikuchiyo 1003 wrote:Where is hewitt?

DLA: What's wrong with asking players their opinions of other players? I find it a useful tool in solidifying reads as well as picking out scumpartners later in the game.

I'm not sold on Shotty. Not sure if its just because its the holidays, but we have a few backseaters today that need to post content.
Really? I sound like a real top suspect in this post on D2.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Also note that Kik can't point out where ABR said I was scummy, it's completely unsubstantiated bull that she's trying to smooth over and ignore by cutting deals with SC now.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

I also like how they both point out their brilliant grand plans for when I flip scum without even mentioning what happens if I flip town. Tomorrow they'll be like 'oops oh drat I don't know where to go now.' Lynch Kikuchiyo tomorrow if I'm lynched kthx.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Lol fail so hard, you admit to waffling on me? We're supposed to believe that was some gambit now? Please.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

EBWOP: PUH-LEEEEEZE!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:08 pm

kikuchiyo wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Also note that Kik can't point out where ABR said I was scummy, it's completely unsubstantiated bull that she's trying to smooth over and ignore by cutting deals with SC now.
You're not paying attention. Mostly because you are scum and are unable to approach this game as a townie should. Its not your fault, really.
So wait are you trying to say that post at the top of the last page was about YOUR scum list? I just want to make sure I understand your position here.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Rofl your case is so god-awful I don't even know what to say. She can't even prove her point I was Albert's suspect at all. Up yours lol, your head will pop out of your ass when I flip town and your lynched the next day. Merry Christmas, I'm arguing with another brick wall, except this one is scum. Your case is a bunch of trumped up garbage heaped with a side of conf-town fallacy mixed in with a helping of "no you are." Totally ignoring the question and giving us random info is a great case builder btw.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Good deal, glad to be out of this game. Lynch Kiku tommorrow kthx.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Vanilla, you're not losing anything by my death. Taking me to LYLO is impossible, might as well go now. Hope what I said about Kiku rings true tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Open Games”