Open 175 - Picking Simplicity (Game Over)

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

/in
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote: yabbaguy

Clearly anyone from Boston deserves a vote
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Blastinus wrote:Relevance of argument has no bearing on day one. Whoever you vote for, you vote for on no evidence aside from prior knowledge and arbitrary outside views. Unless a person outright goes "Blargh! I'm the Mafia!" I don't see why there's a problem with voting for petty reasons on day one.

That said, I agree with the seizures argument. Obviously Yabbaguy is trying to kill the users themselves.

Vote: Yabbaguy
The old "D1 IS REALLY HARD SO WE CAN VOTE WITH NO REASONING" excuse for not trying D1. Often scum.

Unvote
Vote: Blastinus
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Pomegranate wrote:Personally, just #3.

Unvote Col
. Forgot about that RV.
Why the unvote if you aren't going to vote someone else?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Hyl wrote:Scott is town? He posted 3 times, two of which were irrelevant RVS posts. Can you elaborate please.

I agree with your stance on Keyblade and, to a lesser extent, Flave.
My second post is not irrelevant RVS. It is a real vote not a random vote.

WarWound please stop acting so noobish/scummy if you are town so we don't mislynch you. If you are scum, please continue.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

WarWound wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
WarWound please stop acting so noobish/scummy if you are town so we don't mislynch you. If you are scum, please continue.
Ok...im done giving my opinion
Sigh.

I had a player like this in another game, who was new (actually was probably someone's alt but regardless) who did nothing to help town due to noobishness or whatever. He was an easy target for scum to wagon since he was useless then turned out to be a power role. Please just replace out or read a newbie game.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Blastinus wrote:
I'm kind of unsure if the people who've been validated are, in fact, completely clean. I'm not even sure if WarWound is legitimately new to this game, or just pretending to be so that people don't suspect him (not accusing you of it, just illustrating a point). Right now, I think I'll play it by ear before making a new vote.
Speculating on whether WW is an alt or not is unnecessary at this point to determine whether he is scummy or not. He's reading like noob town at the moment.
nikanor wrote:I'm too lazy to actually address everything I want to, so I'll just say this:
As the first to point out the obvious and call my behaviour in this game townish, Blastinus earns himself big town-points, especially since I'm an opposing bandwagon for him. In fact, I'm confident enough to Unvote.
(Correct me if I'm wrong about the 'first to call Nik's behaviour protown' thing. Just tell me if you said it before now, and I'll award town-points accordingly). Very Happy
This post seems weird, almost like Nik is buddying up to Blast to get Blast's vote off him. And then it works in Blast's 224.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Iguana wrote:
yabbaguy wrote:Toro, zwet, dram, and WW are poor contributors to this game in general out of all the people actively posting. Not a fan of that.
Its too bad WW is town given his contribution level, but he is town. I would take lurky town over active unknown in an endgame.
Flava Flave wrote:Iguana, don't tell scum what you'd do with any night actions you may or may not have. Also, don't respond to this.
Purple monkey dishwasher, climbing a tree.

Also it really doesnt matter. If I can scare scum by looking town, hunting AND acting like im a PR about to bust them or give them second thoughts about who to kill, I will absorb a kill.
I don't think your last sentence is scummy, but you basically soft-claimed VT here. It's anti-town to do that since mafia will probably seek out the power roles.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Antihero wrote:
Right now, the three scummiest looking people to me are Col.Cathart, Nikanor, and Blastinus.

Vote: Blastinus
Given they exchange they had, I doubt Nikanor and Blastinus are scum together. The interaction was way too obvious for both of them to be scum.

Anyone on the back part of Keyblade's wagon for lurking is scummy since he has a replacement at the moment. Obviously we don't forget whatever happened. (Directed at Blast and WW).

I really don't like CC's 401. Another instance of the "D1 is too hard esp in big games" excuse to not scum-hunt.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Anti-town lynches are not good D1. Usually the player in question who is anti-town has not had enough interactions to get any information from it later on. If people continue being a liability, further days are appropriate to address this. Finding the scummiest, not most anti-town player should be our goal D1.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Col.Cathart wrote:
Iguana: I think that Pom is more scummy than zwet, and so far her wagon has more gas, so I'm staying here for now. If there'll be bigger wagon against zwet, then sure, suspect #2 works for me as well, and I will join your case.
This comment rubs me the wrong way. With the extension we are nowhere near deadline, you should vote who is scummiest, not who could have the potentially bigger wagon.

Unvote
Vote Col.Cathart

Toro: I still think the Blastinus/Nik interaction was weird and I think one of them is scum, most likely not both. As the earlier part of this post suggests, CC is now my number 1 suspect. Iguana and zwet are not appearing scummy to me at the moment. Iguana one of the top participants and hasn't done anything scummy, and zwet is just being zwet. I still think WW is just newb town.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

SpyreX wrote:
I asked Scott specifically and I've seen this "omg anti-town" business pushed now from multiple fronts when it really, really isn't what the issue is built around.
Yes I was referring to zwet in that post
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I don't like the Wifom more than I did before, but I'm not as bothered by Iguana, and I don't think we'll get any farther.
Can you tell me why you were confused over Iguana's role?
Well, as Wifom is usually confusing...

She's insinuating that she could be a PR, trying to pull in NAs, but that she could be a VT attempting to pull in abilities to avert them from real PRs.

But she could still be scum attempting to confuse people/cause people to think that she is either a VT or PR, one or the other.
WHY DOES TOWN CARE IF IGUANA IS A VANILLA OR A POWER ROLE?
Anyone who is trying to sniff this out probably isn't town
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Nothing, he is probably town and just being a newbie. But scum like to hide behind these lynches because its usually an easy wagon to start.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I suppose being shot is better than being choked to death. At least if the person is a good shot it's quicker.

Go town!
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Open Games”