Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Furry »

Hey all, rereading. Either today or tomorrow I should have things up.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Furry »

Games short, all caught up. And there was much rejoicing

(16/17) By Ash make little sense. Random vote in 16, followed by what appears to be a serious attack on dvd for a random vote. No FoS or vote on dvd is what sets of more bells.

(40) Kise says something from dvd that to me looks like a pretty obvious joke is a scumtell. Also he says that he sees an ash-dvd link, calls it sort of serious, but random votes, FoSs dvd, and does nothing about ash. If anything its more of a dvd-kise link then ash-dvd.

(50) Kham is being useless

(52) Fern misinterprets it and uses bad logic.

(53) Ive played in a 2:2:8 recently. Was scum with a moron who claim scum D1, got NKed N3 but I still got other scum lynched D3 and figured out the last one beforehand.

(54+) Thank you someone for trying to end the RVS

(80) laz is throwing out flase dillemas.

(84) Die lurker die. This is a really bad post. You come to the simply *stunning* conclusion that the zazie wagon is a random wagon. Also random wagons are not scummy. Some people like them for scumhunting reasons, I dont really play to well using those to hunt, but I know people who do.

You say your biggest scum read is kmd, then you say its really weak, you dont vote, and make sure you take no stance on anyone that can be used later in the game.

(100) dvd isnt as scummy as people are making him seem. Ash, DS, fern, kise and laz are all better votes.

(113) laz
is
scummy for not helping the thread. Not putting out suspicions and contributing is scummy.

(115) I thought he wasnt scummy?

(122) Kise is willing to vote a whole lot of people.

(134) And another player kise is willing to wagon out of nowhere.

Vote Kise

Fos Darkstrike, Ash

A better case later, but this guy needs to die quick
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Furry »

Kise wrote:Well, hello! KMD told me it was a pro-town thing to do by voting after an intimate, drawn out conversation one night. After suggesting I vote for someone I FoS'd, I took his word and voted for one of my suspects. KMD paid me 1 million dolla, so I kept my word and voted for Fernie.
Stop doing these link quote things. Just quote them, I have a very slow computer so hate having to open three or four links when I read any of your posts.
Furry, I think you've got a lot of nerve to call me out for all the people I'm willing to vote for, yet you list
just as many
people you would vote for:
Furry wrote:Ash, DS, fern, kise and laz are all better votes.
Reading fail much? This is me saying I dont like a dvd lynch, and saying all the people I would easily vote for instead of him. At this point you are my top pick (hence my vote) and the only others I would consider voting for are dark and ash.

If consider saying something like "dvd is less scummy then laz" the same as "I want to vote laz in my next post", you need to really get better at this whole comprehension thing. What I said is closer to "In the event that deadline close and dvd and laz were both at L-1, I would vote for laz before I vote for dvd."
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Furry »

Kise wrote:Furry, I hope your computer crashes. How dare you bring ad hominem into this thread!
I needed to make a point, its a very good way of making a point. Also im not going to let anyone misinterpret me.
Kise wrote:In case you missed it, Laz has made 5 posts. That means he IS a talking player. He's had more posts than D-strike, Ash, Huntress, Scott/Furry and Khamisa. No wonder your 'book' hasn't been published...
lol ad hom
It's clear as day that KMD suggested that I vote for my top suspect, and that I did.
Why would you ever need someone to suggest that?
As far as anyone should be concerned, my vote on Fern is merely because I was "paid" to do so, since I would still rank Laz higher on my list of suspects.
Then why make that vote
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Furry »

L-2... go go gadget wagon! More when out of the office
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Furry »

Kise wrote:I honestly could have waited to see more of how Laz acted before I confirmed my suspicion, but KMD thought it would be a good idea to vote for my top suspect, and I only had 3 (Ash, Laz & D-strike; keep in mind I unFoS'd dvdkid), so I went with Laz.
Why do you have to listen to him? Why laz over others? When did you become suspect of laz? Why were you not asking him questions?
Kise wrote:Before his vote on Huntress, Fernando has made a lot of fluff posts. But with him, he stuck his neck out by accusing Huntress of acting scummy. Now compare that with Laz, who is keeping his opinions to himself, yet he thought KMD, Zaz & (I also think) Fernando would earn his vote. Both men are likely scum for all I know. At first I voted for Laz. Now, I'm going for Fern.
So you are seriously voting because of that wierd little joke banter thing? Why not laz anymore?
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Furry »

Kise wrote:Lazarus isn't really scummy, he just isn't helping the thread. Ash's words toward dvdkid are about as strange as what Fernando had to say.

Do I haft'a make my vote tonight? o_o
Kise wrote:
Vote: Lazarus
Kise wrote:Lazarus isn't really scummy, he just isn't helping the thread.
Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:Lazarus isn't really scummy
Kise wrote:
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Furry »

Hah, forgot to add my own text.

Thats what is bugging me. You say he was your top suspect and all that jazz over a couple others, but was your top suspect really "not really scummy"?
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Furry »

Furry Count

Darkstrike_11 (2/7) - dvdkid13, AshMC1984
Kmd4390 (2/7) - ZazieR, Kise
Kise (6/7) - Furry, VP Baltar, Kmd4390, Zachrulez, Darkstrike_11, laz
Huntress (1/7) - FeRnAnDo
dvdkid13 (1/7) - Huntress

I think thats a right VC

Needing prods are zazie, fern and hunt IIRC

~~~~

Kise wrote:1) Just like in real life, the cops do not send suspects to jail. They only send criminals to jail. Thus, you can suspect someone, but that does not mean they are guilty most-definitely.
Downselling all current and future suspicions...
2) I didn't need you to. But here's a question for you: Why did you feel the need to pester me to vote for Laz, when a FoS sufficed just fine? You vote to lynch someone. You FoS to let it be known that something doesn't smell right about the way a particular player is acting.
Why not vote? Were you honestly afraid of laz getting quick lynched?
3) Laz is suspicious for hiding behind opinions and not voicing his own. That doesn't mean he's obv-scum. Again, that is why he initially only earned my finger rather than my vote.
So he wasnt that suspicious but was your highest suspect? How are we supposed to tell your FoSs apart of how strong they are?
4) Why are you saying I found Laz scummy? Didn't Furry or VP quote me where I said I did NOT find him scummy, and instead only suspicious? And in this sentence right here, you say that Laz acts scummy but maybe isn't scum... So being scummy =/= scum, eh? Then why not consider that with my case?
Scummy is not always scum, but I would almost just not mind lynching scummy untill they stop doing stuff to get them lynched. Anyway, how is suspicious not scummy? Were you suspicious of how townie he was? Suspicious of his avatar? Or was it suspicious of... something scummy?
I know why: Because you want to mislynch me... Keveykeveykevey
OGM LOZ ROFLCOPTER BBQ WTF yeah thats enough and you are crossing a line that I am not about to let anyone cross. If you are intentionally doing something with the sole reasoning to harrass another player for something that they have asked you SPECIFICALLY not to do, you are being an ass. If you are going to be an ass like this, I either want you lynched, want you replaced, or im going to go ask for replacement.

~~~~

Once everyone checks in, kise needs to be hammered.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 am

Post by Furry »

Furry wrote:go go gadget wagon!
That was an awesome gadget wagon
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Furry »

VP Baltar wrote:Actually, hold on a sec, are you claiming scum Kise or are you just bitter that you were lynched?
If he is scum the opposite group should by trying to kill his partner at night, it would eliminate all of the night threats for them.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Furry »

vote darkstrike

reasoning should be obvious enough, but I will lay it all out when I have time
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Furry »

Hey, I just remembered im in this game. Might be able to get a case up tonight, more likely tomorrow though. Major stall mode going on right now though.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Furry »

Kaiveran wrote:
Sending new prods to Fernando and dvdkid. Something is wrong with the PM system here. Why don't messages get sent?
If they are in your outbox they arent picked up. If they are in your sentbox they have been picked up. Getting stuff up now.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Furry »

Breaking down the first post here
Darkstrike_11 wrote:Just like to say, I'm not inactive and I was actually lurking in the true sense of the word. I've been watching the game, but not participating because I haven't really seen anything scummy yet, and I dislike the random vote stage immensely.
Insanity. The game was out of random stage. People are making serious votes so there are at least percieved tells. If you really can not find anything scummy, at least comment on why you dislike the votes that are out and not random. If you dont think any of the votes are bad, then you must agree and see something scummy.
what are everyone's favourite alignments? I should think I would prefer a mafia role, as it would be fun to manipulate the unknowing townies.
Useless discussion.
Did anyone else get excited at being told that they were a policeman as their role before finding out that its actually a vanilla town role? :(
Vanilla claim, in an open game, where you knew what you were signing up for, where there are no cops.
and finally, has anyone played in a game with more than one mafia group, and if so are there any different scum tells?
Ah yes, trying to look active and aid discussion by talking about semantics instead of scum tells. Going on like this is a great way for scum to look somewhat townish as they are adding to discussion of the game, just not adding to scumhunting at all.
Darkstrike_11 wrote:I say that KMD's is the most suspicious behaviour so far, which in my mind it is, though I do qualify the statement by saying that there isn't much to go on, hence watering down the strength of that earlier statement. My post was always on the basis of a "what little I could glean" type of post.
Why no vote? I really doubt that anyone voting on page five is really wanting a lynch.
I said that I was less than 40% sure on KMD. Now I don't know about you, but that all holds up one side of an argument to me. Read better next time.
I dont know what your baseline is for scum, but I would assume 25%? Either way, +15% is huge, that almost enough for a vig kill for me. You are doing everything possible to call kmd scum but voting.
As soon as I post people start suspecting me. As i'm town I naturally start suspecting the people who accuse me, but I suppose Kise you made a rather pathetic attempt to make me look contradictory, so I should characterise you as scummy, pal.
Another town claim, and OMGUS accusation (still sans vote though I guess)

More later yo.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Furry »

still here, just kinda busy lately. Sometime this weekend I should have the case wrapped up
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by Furry »

killa seven wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
killa seven wrote:Hai guyz
Just what this game needed! K7! :roll:
Do i know you?
Your reputation proceeds you, like lightning proceeds thunder.

Also we should just lynch DS instead of having him replaced then lynching him
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Furry »

I think this game is dead... we need what... four replacements and the mod is now gone for a week?

I should reread, something is bugging me and I need to find it.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Furry »

unvote
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Furry »

vote khamisa

I would prefer a lynch of kham or hunt. Havent been able to make heads or tails over the zach/kmd thing, I see zach as slightly more scum, but kmd doesnt look super town either. Wouldnt be shocked if they were opposite scum here.

dark I am getting WIFOMed into thinking he is town. I dont see scum saying "ok fine just lynch me" instead of replacing out, weak I know but... I dunno, it kind of was a "huh, maybe I need to rethink this" moment.

With any luck I can get something up by deadline, and remember that I am actually in this game.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Furry »

Khamisa wrote:I like the looks of the Darkstrike_11 case but we have to remember that the scum are possibly smart and without knowing it, both teams intended to make him look worse.
Goes and plays both sides of everything here. Agreement that the DS case looks good, but at the same time says that scum are trying to get mislynches so does not put a vote on the DS wagon. Enough here is mentioned to add a vote easily later.
Khamisa wrote:That's why I pointed out the WIFOM here. I know the simple WIFOM that "the nightkills were people against darkstrike, so he must be scum" but what about on a higher level? What if scum did this so that they could easily form a case for darkstrike and use the nightkills as a boost of some sort?
Starts defending DS (who is the only player Kham has ever cared about) on NK WIFOM. There is no attempt at making a valid case for or against DS at this point.

Yeah I know its not a lot, but im tired.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Furry »

@Batt - Nice to hear im scum for scummily leading a wagon? At least I think thats what you are saying here. I just love getting to try and defend myself from making a move I would make again in an instant.
@has - Im used to being ignored but not that much... kinda funny

Still would like to lynch Kham or whoever that has become. I think its AFC but am not enitrely sure.

Interplay bewteen DS-Kham (now has-AFC?) still really makes me wary, even though I got that gut town on DS through WIFOM. How has just ignored kham after mentioning her as what at least sure sounds like scum almost reitterates what is bugging me about how kham seems to be playing around on the DS wagon oddly during D1, and then trying to use WIFOM to clear him regarding NK speculation at the start of D2. I still would much prefer to see a dead Kham though then has.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Furry »

hasdgfas wrote:
Furry wrote:How has just ignored kham after mentioning her
as what at least sure sounds like scum
Please explain. I don't know what you're talking about.
Comparatively to the rest of the players in the game, you seemed to give kham a whole lot of negative attention for her actions regarding the daybreak of D2, on top of a few scattered mentioning during other parts of the game. You pull up zach which seems understandable given your analysis, but when you add on kmd (who percentile wise you have as less scummy although that isnt the best indicator), and dvd (who was scummy early then went poof), I just dont see how you end up with the ignorance of kham.

I have to partially wonder if this is due to the fact that kham was most acting on the assumtion of your predicessors alignment. I know that I do react differently when people suspect me or think of me as town. I feel myself get more terse, long winded or bulldoggish in different scenarios, but it doesnt feel right to have you not be even casting a FoS here.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Furry »

Waiting for AFC (Kham) to get caught up given that I still like that lynch. Need to reread Zach/kmd again apparently given the current events going on. Just been busy with work recently, just got done with a big Topo for pipe burst in a rich area, so should have more time as I wait for a new job.

Still dont get what Batt is pushing at, it seems like he is saying I didnt really push the Kise wagon or something like that and I am scummy for it. I sure did push that wagon into the light though, I think I had some of if not the most back and forth with him to boot.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Furry »

What time zone is deadline?

Also AFC still hasnt really done anything since replacing in. Kham still was really scummy. I would much prefer that lynch
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Furry »

This game is dead. Deadline was over 24 hours ago, mod hasnt posted in a week, no one is willing to lynch kham/AFC scum...
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Furry »

Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry