Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1007 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1003, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1000, Fun Times wrote:That’s probably why I’m currently liking both Enchant and NM because they’re currently voting my top two srs.
Why are Jake and Norwe your top two scum reads?
Frog’s excessive over reaction to the flip despite doing nothing to stop it and Norwee refusing to really meaningfully engage with much of anything. Why does he seem to not be interested in discussing nothing but Enchant’s vote on him?

I also don’t know what to make of goldfish making that claim and pretty much noping out of the thread.

~N
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1194 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1191, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.5
Jake The Wolfie (4)- Not_Mafia, PenguinPower, Nancy Drew 39, BlueBloodedToffee
GoldfishFromTheMoon (1)- NorwegianboyEE

Not voting (6)- GoldfishFromTheMoon, Gamma Emerald, Enchant, Jake The Wolfie, Somnus, Bellaphant

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-22 16:00:00)

Mod notes: Andante is dropping from Fun Times; Nancy may continue on her main for now.
In post 1185, Fun Times wrote:
@mod, why hasn’t goldfish being prodded or replaced yet? It’s been almost 3 1/2 days now since they last posted?
Goldfish was prodded in the last VC. She has about an hour before I will start looking for a replacement.

So as you all know from reading this, I will be posting on my main account rn. I really need to be playing this game in a hydra since I will be away for week + without internet access at some point, don’t know for sure when though. I will be switching to my new hydra account just as soon as SS gives me the green light.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2675 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2674, furtiveglance wrote:"I thought it was Gamma" - everyone
That animated cow is not to be trusted. :lol:

Gamma, I actually thought you were pocketing me from the dead thread.

Congrats Jake, Bella and especially NM.

Thanks for modding SS.

Wow, 3 hydras in one game and still got nk’d night 2. I think that’s a record. Looking fwd to reading the scum pt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2679 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 215, Enchant wrote:DON'T COP NM OH GOD
In post 226, Enchant wrote:Because copping NM or Me is dumb regardless of alignment.

If anyone cops me/NM, i WILL FIND you.
I bet Enchant is regretting this now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Open Games”