Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1991 (isolation #200) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1985, Kop wrote:
In post 1982, Somnus wrote:
In post 1201, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1054, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Haven't read much past page 10, all I can conclude is that my slot had many opinions and not facts.
In post 1200, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I have just finished Page 6-
Probably not something Jake's partner points out? Like, I don't think this was necessarily some huge "Gotcha!" moment, but I dunno that his partner points this out.

To me, scum!Penguin/Enchant only makes sense if the plan as soon as Jake replaced in was, "Ok, we're bussing the ever-loving shit out of you immediately." I don't like the timing of Penguin's unvote of Jake late in Day 2, but he did switch back to Jake to put him at E-1 when we were somehow nearing the deadline. Thoughts, I guess?
I'm not buying that switch back. That could easily be interpreted as trying to buy credit, because realizing that Jake was eventually going to be eliminated he didn't want to look suspicious with the unvote. Personally thinking.
In post 1986, Kop wrote:I see that Penguin was fairly on at Jake throughout half a dozen posts that I read, but that doesn't rule out that there was a bus, and the whole change to Enchant before switching back to Jake doesn't feel right in my mind, it felt like he switched to Enchant hoping that it would take off, then as deadline got closer decided to switch back to Jake possibly knowing that he would flip scum, therefore it feels like he would gain some town cred for doing so (hiding behind I could have coasted to a no elim excuse if I was scum).

It doesn't feel right, but once I'm over my tiredness I will read into it all a lot more.
Why is this what you focus on of everything on your return :?: :shifty: :cop:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2049 (isolation #201) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1974, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1952, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 205, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: aliannaUNVOTE: ki]

I'm not getting anything concrete on aus or bbt but I didn't like Ali's interaction with either.

I think frogs believes what he is saying but not necessarily agree with it.
What made you think Frog "believes what they are saying"?
He just seemed pretty pissed. Ive never really done that as scum (or town), I just tend to see emotion as more townie. Also, couldn't work out why you'd blow up and draw that much attention as scum!
Why is emotion townie :?: :? Have you never seen scum rage before :wink:
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2050 (isolation #202) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1979, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1958, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 342, Somnus wrote:And Penguin, besides noting that Not_Mafia is playing a very different style than I think we were all expecting, where are you at with regards to some of the other players in the game?
absolutely nowhere except gamma seems too stiff, but that's probably town indicative.
So far in this game, you've basically said nothing. Or said stuff that sounds like it's saying something, but on closer inspection it's just as meaningless.
Welcome to every game ever with me if that’s your conclusion.
Maybe you should put more effort into your games if people are telling you always do nothing :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2051 (isolation #203) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1982, Somnus wrote:
In post 1201, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1054, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Haven't read much past page 10, all I can conclude is that my slot had many opinions and not facts.
In post 1200, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I have just finished Page 6-
Probably not something Jake's partner points out? Like, I don't think this was necessarily some huge "Gotcha!" moment, but I dunno that his partner points this out.

To me, scum!Penguin/Enchant only makes sense if the plan as soon as Jake replaced in was, "Ok, we're bussing the ever-loving shit out of you immediately." I don't like the timing of Penguin's unvote of Jake late in Day 2, but he did switch back to Jake to put him at E-1 when we were somehow nearing the deadline. Thoughts, I guess?
Great minds think alike :wink:
but fools never differ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2052 (isolation #204) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1983, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not letting Enchant go until he starts seeing sense
I don’t really scumread him that strongly anymore but he is not playing anywhere close to rationally
Is a policy elim the most productive thing to be pursuing right now :?: :wink: :mad: :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2058 (isolation #205) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1998, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Penguin actually fits to an T how i think scum would interact with Jake wagon from the way it played out yesterday.
Early shade and scumread on Jake’s efforts to distance. "Reluctant vote" on Enchant when it seemed a bit unclear which way things were going. Then an late vote on Jake to make sure they are in the right side of history because they knew it would flip scum and had to hurry to vote back.
The gamestate at the time was stagnant, there was no reason to believe the Jake wagon was inevitable, in fact, I'd say Enchant was more likely to be eliminated at that point. :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2060 (isolation #206) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2013, Enchant wrote:And so you want me to make readlist.

Ironic, but boring.

Let's discuss Not_Mafia. For example i think his townread is not deserved and ppl just got "Holy shit" effect about fact he even talks something which makes sense, which is still whooping nothing.
I think I've posted a lot more analysis than you :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2063 (isolation #207) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2048, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have a 50/50 shot of hitting scum in you or Bella - why would I look elsewhere?
You don't think a double bus is possible?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2064 (isolation #208) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2065 (isolation #209) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2061, Enchant wrote:
In post 2060, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2013, Enchant wrote:And so you want me to make readlist.

Ironic, but boring.

Let's discuss Not_Mafia. For example i think his townread is not deserved and ppl just got "Holy shit" effect about fact he even talks something which makes sense, which is still whooping nothing.
I think I've posted a lot more analysis than you :wink:
no :D :D :D
Yes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :] :mrgreen: :wink: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2073 (isolation #210) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gamma pushing Enchant is prob scum as well.

Elimming Gamma/Bella/Norwegian likely wins this game.
Dipshit
Please stop with the rude namecalling :( :( :( We can't win if we're divided :( :( :( :( :( :o :oops: :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2086 (isolation #211) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2074, Enchant wrote:Apes together strong
I'm a ruminant not an ape :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2097 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2088, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This shit VC is literally the result of Enchant school of thought where every player votes somw fucking random goober while giving nothing and then the game dies because there is literally NOTHING to talk about.
Whose vote is unexplained :? :?:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2098 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I neither agree or disagree with your vote.
I disagree with the fact that you don’t explain the reasoning behind your vote but that is an entirely different matter than what you asked me.
Maybe your push is just bad :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2099 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2095, Bellaphant wrote:? I've already strongly indicated I'd be fine voting penguin. I like my current vote better right now: do you think it's a bad one?
It's penguincide :o :o :o :wink: :lol: :o :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2101 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Kop

Bored of waiting now :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2103 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:wink: The slots had enough chance to redeem itself, maybe it still will but right now that's where I want my vote
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2107 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2104, Kop wrote:
In post 1904, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1898, Gamma Emerald wrote:why does BBT's vote look bad to you, NM? I don't need to ask about mine because I'm pretty sure of why.
Placement, There's a bus and if it's a double bus it was an early vote + Penguin, cos Penguin's vote tipped the balance and sealed Jake's fate. If it's one scum bussing, it was you or BBT just trying to get their name on the wagon for towncred. If BBT is scum, I don't think he was committed to the wagon going through, he just wanted to be seen to be pushing Jake for cred, but then the wagon went through very quickly EoD :)
If you're talking about the early vote on the wagon that could be the bus,
it would have been Penguin if he had kept his vote on Jake.

I think it's probably Penguin more than BBT that is the likely bus.

VOTE: Penguin
But he didn't :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2111 (isolation #218) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My Kop vote is now serious :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2114 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

No doubt scum tried to save Jake by voting Enchant.
And wouldn't scum vote Jake when it looked like it was for sure he would die?
Or do you seriously argue that me and Bella are scum and decided to keep voting Enchant, knowing Jake would flip and make our slots look awful. You're basically claiming that we are idiots.
But Penguin was the vote that tipped the balance towards Jake, if Penguin didn't vote there, the elimination probably would have ended up on Enchant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2118 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2114, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

And wouldn't scum vote Jake when it looked like it was for sure he would die?
Or do you seriously argue that me and Bella are scum and decided to keep voting Enchant, knowing Jake would flip and make our slots look awful. You're basically claiming that we are idiots.
But Penguin was the vote that tipped the balance towards Jake, if Penguin didn't vote there, the elimination probably would have ended up on Enchant
I've made the tipping vote myself as scum on my scum partner in many games. I don't townread slots because they made a vote on scum. I townread slots based on if they play like town.
Sounds like you're just tunneled on Penguin tbh :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2128 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm also very not enthusiastic about an Kop wagon supported by Penguin and N_M :roll:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2131 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2129, Kop wrote:

Which takes it to Bella or NorwegianboyEE.

However I think Penguin is the likeliest to be scum ahead of them. Don't forget that Penguin moved his vote from Jake to Enchant, then he reverted back to Jake right at the end.
Why does scum penguin switch there, instead of just letting an Enchant elim or no lim go through?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2137 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2134, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tell me this instead. At what point does Penguin make an post or series of posts that would be completely unimaginable to make against an scum partner? I don't see it.
This is not now, nor has it ever been the standard for a town read :? :wink: :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2140 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Look at their vote on Kop. Look at the accompanying words.
You can't see into his head because he hides everything from you. He gives nothing, and responds with nothing.
This is an above average level of explanation for penguin :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2145 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2143, Enchant wrote:Damn smile language is actually fun.

WE should talk like that always. :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :]
I agree :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :eek: :wink: :cool: :] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2146 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2144, Enchant wrote:UNVOTE:
Why :?: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2149 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2148, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 2146, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2144, Enchant wrote:UNVOTE:
Why :?: :D
Rude, how are you actually reading me?
Rude :?: :? :( :( :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2153 (isolation #228) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2151, Bellaphant wrote:You seem sad enchant unvoted me, I want to know why..
I was happy Enchant unvoted Penguin cos I'm townreading Penguin :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2156 (isolation #229) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2154, Bellaphant wrote:Oh, sorry, I'm a vc behind. Anyway, guess the question still stands.
I think your play has been
fine
, moderately town looking but unremarkable. Right now you’re in my null bin but there other options I want to explore first cos I think you’ll be sorted quite nicely by VCA I’m the next day or two. :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2168 (isolation #230) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2158, Somnus wrote:I'm back from picking up a gallon of milk
Did you see my dad :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2178 (isolation #231) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2172, Somnus wrote:Haven't really been inspired to. There's been several slots who have been largely absent for the entirety of Day 3, and even when here, they're not providing much analysis.
Why not push someone then :?: :? :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2180 (isolation #232) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2174, Somnus wrote:Yes. Providing thoughts and asking questions and not just laying down a naked vote.
They're not mutually exclusive :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2256 (isolation #233) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is going to sound really smug. But i am almost sure that if Jake was my partner yesterday i would saved them easily.
That's nice but it means literally nothing to anybody but you :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2257 (isolation #234) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2202, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But i am almost sure that if Jake was my partner yesterday i would saved them easily.
like - if I was Jake's partner I could have easily saved them by not moving. So, for you to say this and then still posit my move was a scum one makes you a moron or simply tunneled for...???reasons.
Nooooooo penguin :( A town divided cannot stand :mad:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2258 (isolation #235) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think i've been making good arguments in this game.
I disagree :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2259 (isolation #236) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2228, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did you seriously intend that as an gotcha or something?
No, I meant it as a :roll:

which is why i posted a :roll:
Hey get your own schtick :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2260 (isolation #237) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2235, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kop slot I think might be revolving-door-scum
VOTE: Kop then :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2261 (isolation #238) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This penguin wagon seems to be driven entirely by personal reasons :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2264 (isolation #239) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This holier than thou attitude comes from tunnelled town Norwee :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2268 (isolation #240) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2267, PenguinPower wrote:2022 - when Not_mafia became my favorite player on site.
:o :oops: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2289 (isolation #241) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2286, Enchant wrote:It's prodge

Ik Kop is last town cop mafia will claim doctors afterwards
Do sometging with it

Sorry will post tomorrow
Is this a slip that Enchant knows the number of cops and docs?

We have 3 cops flipped and Kop claimed, so does Enchant know there's 4 cops? :o :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2316 (isolation #242) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't know what to do at this point
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2332 (isolation #243) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah, game is stalled :mad: I was almost certain that Kop was going to be a red flip and it's hard to piece together that he was town.

But Somnus is town and I'm pretty sure Penguin is, for reasons outlined yesterday. I don't think BBT and Bella are both scum, they could be both town but that doesn't seem likely. So that leaves me with one in BBT/Bella and therefore one in Gamma/Norwee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2333 (isolation #244) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2332, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah, game is stalled :mad: I was almost certain that Kop was going to be a red flip and it's hard to piece together that he was town.

But Somnus is town and I'm pretty sure Penguin is, for reasons outlined yesterday. I don't think BBT and Bella are both scum, they could be both town but that doesn't seem likely. So that leaves me with one in BBT/Bella and therefore one in Gamma/Norwee
:o :P :lol: :neutral: :shifty: :wink: :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2342 (isolation #245) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2335, Somnus wrote:Allow me to offer you a different pairing. What would you say the likelihood of both Norwee and Bella being town are?
It's a decent possibility :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2362 (isolation #246) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would rather have limmed in the Norwee and Gamma pair than this but I think that ship has sailed, gonna make a VC then post my thoughts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2363 (isolation #247) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bellaphant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2364 (isolation #248) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 4.1BlueBloodedToffee (3)- Gamma Emerald, Bellaphant, NorwegianBoyEE
(E-1)

Bellaphant (3)- BlueBloodedToffee, Somnus, Not_Mafia
(E-1)

Not voting (1)- PenguinPower

With 7 alive it takes 4 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2022-09-19 16:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2365 (isolation #249) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

As much as BBT hates meta, I think I have a good sense of genuine town curmudgeon BBT vs scum BBT. Looking at Bella's ISO there's really nothing
wrong
with per se, but she definitely going through the motions and her narrative style of play is pretty easy to fake as scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2369 (isolation #250) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's no such thing as a one month anniversary
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2375 (isolation #251) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or tunnelled town, or town with a guilty :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2400 (isolation #252) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2384, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2365, Not_Mafia wrote:As much as BBT hates meta, I think I have a good sense of genuine town curmudgeon BBT vs scum BBT. Looking at Bella's ISO there's really nothing
wrong
with per se, but she definitely going through the motions and her narrative style of play is pretty easy to fake as scum.
This is actually insanely frustrating as well.
Why is it frustrating? :? :wink: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2499 (isolation #253) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool, the world makes sense again, Bella was scum and BBT had a guilty :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2500 (isolation #254) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Game is in autowin from my perspective but I still want to get it right today and dispel any lingering doubts that I'm town :] :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2510 (isolation #255) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.5
Jake The Wolfie
(4)- Not_Mafia,
PenguinPower,
Nancy Drew 39
BlueBloodedToffee

GoldfishFromTheMoon
(1)- NorwegianboyEE

Not voting (6)-
GoldfishFromTheMoon
, Gamma Emerald,
Enchant
Jake The Wolfie
Somnus
Bellaphant

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-22 16:00:00)
This is where the Jake wagon begins to form. Norwee is on a counterwagon, Gamma is hanging back but I don't think that's particularly AI for him.
Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.7
Jake The Wolfie
(5)- Not_Mafia,
PenguinPower,
Enchant
Somnus
BlueBloodedToffee
(E-1)
Enchant
(3)-
Bellaphant
, NorwegianboyEE,
Jake The Wolfie

Not voting (3)-
GoldfishFromTheMoon
, Gamma Emerald,
Don Draper x Mistress

Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.FINAL
Jake The Wolfie
(6)- Not_Mafia,
Enchant
Somnus
BlueBloodedToffee
PenguinPower,
Gamma Emerald (HAMMER)
Enchant
(3)-
Bellaphant
, NorwegianboyEE,
Jake The Wolfie

Not voting (2)-
Kop
Don Draper x Mistress

Mod notes: I apologize for being easily distractible
Are scum really this committed to the Enchant wagon? This is a set-up with a lot of potential guilties but it feels excessive for Norwee to be scum here with how poisoned the slot was from froggo
Something_Smart wrote:
VC 3.4
PenguinPower (4)- NorwegianboyEE,
Kop
Bellaphant
, Gamma Emerald (E-1)
NorwegianboyEE (2)-
BlueBloodedToffee
PenguinPower

Kop
(1)- Not_Mafia

Not voting (2)-
Somnus
Enchant

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-09-07 17:00:00)
2 scum hopping on hoping to get Penguin limmed or was Penguin a target from the beginning, it felt like organic wagon at the time with scum hopping on late
Something_Smart wrote:
VC 3.FINAL
Kop
(5)- Not_Mafia, Gamma Emerald,
PenguinPower,
BlueBloodedToffee
Enchant
(HAMMER)
PenguinPower (1)- NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE (1)-
Somnus

Not voting (2)-
Kop
Bellaphant

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-09-07 17:00:00)

Mod notes: Kop is a German word meaning "head". At least, when you add the F in the chat they just received.
Was the Kop wagon really pure?
Something_Smart wrote:
VC 4.2
BlueBloodedToffee
(3)- Gamma Emerald,
Bellaphant
, NorwegianboyEE (E-1)
Bellaphant
(3)-
BlueBloodedToffee
Somnus
, Not_Mafia (E-1)

Not voting (1)-
PenguinPower

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-09-19 16:00:00)

Mod notes: my sleep schedule is extremely borked rn
Something_Smart wrote:
VC 4.FINAL
Bellaphant
(4)-
BlueBloodedToffee
Somnus
, Not_Mafia, NorwegianboyEE (HAMMER)
BlueBloodedToffee
(2)- Gamma Emerald,
Bellaphant

Not voting (1)-
PenguinPower

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-09-19 16:00:00)

Mod notes: today is my grandma's bday
Penguin was definitely seeming like he ready to hammer Bella, looks like Norwee hopping on for credit at the end there.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2511 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Norwee why did you switch wagons all of a sudden yesterday?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2513 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1884, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1882, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1878, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1858, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m just gonna say it
That’s a weird ass kill.
Really, I thought Nancy was pretty universally townread :?
somnus was "cleared" so while killing kop would have cleared somnus and provided an IC w/a potentially future-dated action with likely protects. killing somnus doesn't necessarily clear kop and eliminates that potential. what does killing nancy gain?

i guess there is something to be said for the wifom of scum clearing scum though.
There are potentially multiple docs per night in this set-up, any doc would have been on somnus :wink:
I was night 2 doc and of course protected Somnus, I hinted at it here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2514 (isolation #258) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2512, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2511, Not_Mafia wrote:Norwee why did you switch wagons all of a sudden yesterday?
You want me to repeat what i had already laid out pretty plainly yesterday?
I want a retrospective summary of why you changed and why you changed when you did, yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2516 (isolation #259) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gamma checked Penguin. But conveniently me and N_M are the harder to solve slots based on the flips.
Gamma then comes in with an PoE of me and N_M.
It is obvious what they are doing here.
Don’t do N_M tommorow.
This is a good point actually, scum!Gamma can't come in with a guilty, so basically has to pick a slot to clear and conveniently it's Penguin who was defacto conf town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2518 (isolation #260) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2515, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Read back on what i said or just don’t bother, it doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t care enough to reiterate my solving process.
Just humour me, I want to hear it from a less emotionally charged place
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2520 (isolation #261) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, if you can't be bothered, I can't be bothered

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2522 (isolation #262) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2524 (isolation #263) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2521, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2518, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2515, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Read back on what i said or just don’t bother, it doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t care enough to reiterate my solving process.
I was always wary about Bella possibly just townreading me as an matter of convenience. Them turning their read around at the flip of an hat confirmed my suspicions to the point where i seriously began to consider they might be mafia, when they were put on E-1 with me as an possivle hammer. They then turned very quiet. Confirming to me that they were very likely mafia. It was an gamestate read essentially.
You were pretty aggressive against BBT though, what I'm trying to understand is why the turnaround was quick when your BBT read seemed so strong?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2533 (isolation #264) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2528, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2524, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2521, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2518, Not_Mafia wrote:
I was always wary about Bella possibly just townreading me as an matter of convenience. Them turning their read around at the flip of an hat confirmed my suspicions to the point where i seriously began to consider they might be mafia, when they were put on E-1 with me as an possivle hammer. They then turned very quiet. Confirming to me that they were very likely mafia. It was an gamestate read essentially.
You were pretty aggressive against BBT though, what I'm trying to understand is why the turnaround was quick when your BBT read seemed so strong?
If Bella is scum then BBT would not be scum with them.
Unlike what Penguin insinuates, i am in fact not an death-tunneler. I can change my reads pretty quick if i realize it is illogical for a slot to be scum.
And like i pointed out yesterday. BBT was one of the most unalligned slots with Bella. So increasing scumread concludes BBT= town.
It is logical like all of my thoughts.
Sounds more like trading one death tunnel for another tbh, this really feels insubstantial and like you contrived a reason with Bella in the scum PT as an excuse to be on the wagon before Penguin got there
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2555 (isolation #265) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the best point I can make for me being town is I am a lot more keen on seeing how people wouldn’t be aligned with my scum partners when at least one of the players in question has a certain line they wouldn’t let a scum partner cross. So me having to figure it out during Day 3 wrt ND39 and froggo doesn’t make sense for me to have done as scum.
Can you reword this please? I can't make head nor tail of it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2573 (isolation #266) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2555, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the best point I can make for me being town is I am a lot more keen on seeing how people wouldn’t be aligned with my scum partners when at least one of the players in question has a certain line they wouldn’t let a scum partner cross. So me having to figure it out during Day 3 wrt ND39 and froggo doesn’t make sense for me to have done as scum.
If I was scum I would have sunk the logic for why the Nancy Drew kill happened in one
Instead I ended up with a bogey because I wasn’t pulling from scum POV to help process things

I can provide a link to a game where I did pull that logic out seamlessly as scum if wanted
Remind me of the commentary around the Nancy Drew kill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2574 (isolation #267) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2572, Somnus wrote:
In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote:
Hopefully nobody comes out of a vent and we can have a victory royale
Ok, I've been wondering about this for over a month. Was this a cop crumb as a doctor? Best thing I was able to come up with back then was a Die Hard reference :lol:
It's an Amongst Us reference
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2577 (isolation #268) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2576, Somnus wrote:Whew. Ok. Done. Yeah Not_Mafia is town. Sorry. If we end up losing to scum!Not_Mafia, so be it. I was never getting there unless we had like 3 extra mis-lims. I just tried to multi-quote roughly 25 posts of his that I found town indicative, and I got this message:

"Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 30."

Pretty much sums up this game nicely. :facepalm:

Just read his ISO instead. I dunno.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2584 (isolation #269) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2580, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2573, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2555, Not_Mafia wrote:
If I was scum I would have sunk the logic for why the Nancy Drew kill happened in one
Instead I ended up with a bogey because I wasn’t pulling from scum POV to help process things

I can provide a link to a game where I did pull that logic out seamlessly as scum if wanted
Remind me of the commentary around the Nancy Drew kill
froggo made some unsavory posts towards Nancy Drew that she would not have abided were they scum partners

I did not immediately realize this upon seeing the Nancy Drew kill. My argument is I would have figured it out already as scum.
That really doesn't mean anything to anyone but you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2588 (isolation #270) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

I don’t believe the sudden Bella turnaround, it really just seems like there was a panic in the scum PT because it looked almost certain Penguin was going to vote Bella and he wanted to be on the wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2664 (isolation #271) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I don’t have much to add at this point, but I’m here to respond to any case Gamma tries to make and answer questions from Penguin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2685 (isolation #272) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GGs everyone, this game was a lot of fun
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2686 (isolation #273) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And thanks SS for hosting

Return to “Completed Open Games”