Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4385 (isolation #200) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Cakez is town he should be like a freebie miselim for scum here right, and they would likely intend for that possibility by not clearing him

why is he so much harder to wagon than Meuh or Coral
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (isolation #201) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4393, Aristeia wrote:to distance?

like i dont get why she would push him and unvote when it actually goes somewhere
but again why distance if she's not actually going to commit to a real bus, I feel scum don't tend to do that because they are hyperaware of the optics and the way people will look at those associatives, she gained nothing from that 'distancing' if she is scum

I agree there's not a good answer for why she plays that way as town, but I don't think that means it points to her being scum, IMO it's likely playstyle more than evidence of scum-alignment. unless someone can show a consistent track record in Meuh towngames of staying on leading wagons
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4443 (isolation #202) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4415, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4413, Andante wrote:
In post 4410, SirCakez wrote:What if the useless players did something???
who you calling useless....
Not u
Like Marci and fruit basically LMAO
oh hmm is this a legit derp tell

scum would surely not forget that Andante=fruit right??
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (isolation #203) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4447, Faker wrote:FWIW even as someone who doesn't think Cakez is scum I found the forgetfulness on Andante/Fruit NAI
I just feel like scum would have it front of mind today because the whole idea behind clearing Fruit would be he's a widely townread non-presence and having hyper poster Andante come in and shake things up would be frustrating
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4460, skitter30 wrote:Also @gl r.e. meuh's earlier pav votes - scum distance, idk why she wouldnt vote early on and hop off when its becoming more of a thing.

That's like scum distancing 101
I just like axiomatically disagree with this, that's how to lose games as scum 101

I guess maybe not everyone has the mindset of how to play scum the way I do but I think it's far more likely scum would either bus with conviction or avoid the wagon entirely rather than help build it and then jump off once it's a real wagon
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4457, SirCakez wrote:Wow
Meuh literally said "I'm just gonna vote whoever the alternative to me being limmed is"

YOU KNOW WHO DOES THAT
SCUM
also disagree with this too

that's just the right play no matter what alignment you are and if anything being so open about it is +town, not +scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

in my mind distancing is giving the impression you SR/would lim someone without actually doing something that helps get them limmed

voting Pav repeatedly encourages the exact outcome you don't want (Pav lim) and unvoting removes the one benefit you do want (towncred)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4648 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm here but frankly not really following all the hammer testing business because scum off wagon might not be the one that wants to escape
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4650 (isolation #208) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Andante can you remind me how Coral claimed scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (isolation #209) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1527, Pavowski wrote:Also maybe I'm taking crazy pills but I do not find the Marci / Fruit back and forth genuine
In post 1529, Pavowski wrote:Let me put a finer point on it

@ Marci and Fruit

The interactions between the two of you are awkward as hell imo and I'm wondering:

Do you SR the other or are you just struggling to read them in this particular arena?
I truly do not understand why Pav makes these posts if he's partnered with marci
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #210) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3486, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2800, marcistar wrote:i dont want the pav wagon so yeah im not joining
In post 2868, marcistar wrote:
In post 2867, Ydrasse wrote:[6] Pavowski: skitter30, Titus, GuiltyLion, Aristeia, Meuh, Isis
guys pls stop doing not good things :cry:
I have a hard time thinking scum wants to defend a
doomed partner so blatantly yet ineffectively, there's no towncred to be gained here nor any chance of saving him.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (isolation #211) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

it feels like people just keep searching for like the most simple reason to scumread people like marci or Meuh and not really addressing what scum are doing in order to actually win the game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (isolation #212) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

associatives between Pavo and Cakez are way worse than Pavo and Marci imo

I'd go Cakez->Coral->skitter before any of marci

I could deadline compromise on Meuh but it just feels like too many people want that lim and the only point against her is the Pav unvote
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (isolation #213) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1383, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1381, SirCakez wrote:Stoned Cakez will be rolling in with hot takes soon...
Stoned posting is my gig tonight bub

Actually I'm probably gonna lose focus and drift away to listen to Radiohead so you can take over for me
this is as far as I can tell the only thing Pav said to or about Cakez the entire game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4692 (isolation #214) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4690, Isis wrote:If skitter is town do you not trust her read of Cakez

I kinda care about it tbh, affects my cake/coral ordering.
I don't really remember why she has Cakez town, if she brings (or quotes a prior post) that has a good reason I could go Coral first
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4695 (isolation #215) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4513, skitter30 wrote:i don't think drunk scum cakez posts the way he has been for the last hour or whatever
I guess there's this

it's maybe an ok point but I'd want to see if he has ever drunk posted in a game as scum before, I don't think anything he posted today was like especially hard to fake as scum other than maybe forgetting Andante=Fruit but everyone else felt that was NAI
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4698 (isolation #216) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yehhhhh I guess I can see it

I did just search Cakez posts for "drunk" and don't see any immediate examples of him drunkposting as scum in a game

idk maybe I'm wildly wrong about this game, if skitter is town and correct about Cakez than I clearly am
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #217) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah I think I might just back down and defer to Isis/Skitter on Cakez

in which case if it's exactly Coral/Skitter it's probably good to lim in Meuh/marci because even if we flip town we get a Coral/skitter escape and all the info that brings
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4706 (isolation #218) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4705, Andante wrote:cause I COULD see a coral/Faker world. so like, ideally we're not going "oh it's exactly coral/skitter, so we can waste a lim and lose nothing"
I don't think it's Coral/Faker, Faker made a lot of time to dismantle the arguments for the worst being town

Andante can you remind me again where you thought Coral scumclaimed?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4707 (isolation #219) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

marci's attitude here is badvibes
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (isolation #220) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah idk I could go for Meuh/marci lim I guess

I just remembered Meuh opened the day by saying she wanted to lim in Faker/marci but then her play today hasn't really been in any way directed towards that objective
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #221) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm around and willing to vote either Coral or Skitter

probably slight preference for Skitter all things considered

I still think whoever is scum is scum with Cakez given that everyone in the unclears is seemingly willing to vote nearly everyone else in the unclears except for Cakez
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #222) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk are we all set on Coral lim being better than Skitter lim?

at this point I just want flip(s) really
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #223) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't know if I think scum!Coral fakes this long D3 progression of evolving a skitter scumread into a skitter townread

even in her first version of final thoughts in she says the same stuff about skitter as she's saying now

I don't think scum that's on the verge of losing thinks through all that, and it feels consistent
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #224) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm worried we're going to lose to like... Faker/Cakez
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4799 (isolation #225) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

one thing I meant to check up on and failed to do was how and why Faker went from "CAKEZ IS SCUM" D2 prior to Pav flip to "Cakez is the most mislimmable man alive" on D3 and beyond
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (isolation #226) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk basically my dominating train of thought right now is we've seen both Meuh and Coral float around as serious lim candidates for a long time, Coral now hitting E-1, to me that tells me either

a) the scumteam is exactly Skitter/Coral
b) scum!Coral's partner is being incredibly gutsy voting Coral
c) Coral is town

and the latter just feels like the simplest and most likely explanation

and I keep saying if Cakez was a mislim with me pounding the table for it all day he should have been easier to wagon today than he's been. he feels like he could be partners with virtually anyone. he and Pav have 0 substantive interactions. The best argument for Cakez town is that he drunkposted. I just feel like if we mislim today and he escapes it radically increases our odds of losing because there will be question marks around everyone else as a viable partner
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (isolation #227) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh I didn't phrase this well but I wanted to apply a lot of the same reasoning to Meuh as Coral

maybe slightly less strongly since Meuh didn't really sit at E-1

but yeah feels like we all agree Meuh doesn't really have a ton of prospective partners other than like marci
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4811 (isolation #228) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

technically Cakez didn't have an opportunity to hammer when he was last here but he prob could have checked the thread by now if he knew it was close

eh alright should I just hammer here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (isolation #229) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

nah I think we're at the point where a flash wagon elsewhere is not something we should do or even something we can count on

if Ari/Isis/Andante are good with it I'll hammer at some point in the next ~5 hours. maybe just wait a bit longer for now for Titus to appear if possible
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4826 (isolation #230) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm mainly just waiting to see if Titus wants to say anything at this point
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4902 (isolation #231) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

aaaah gg everybody!! Thanks so much to Ydrasse for modding and the fun flavor, I greatly enjoyed this game! The playerlist was a lot of fun too, very much enjoyed the sundress party and the vibes and the overall level of play! each and every one of you contributed humorous moments or insightful points even at times when we couldn't all bloc and disagreed.

Gamma I apologize for misreading you and pushing on you, I could have been more delicate or respectful about it, I'm sure my sass was annoying.

lmao at Faker's mountain analogy, tbh Faker you did a really great job explaining why the worst replace out was not town-indicative and dissecting Pav's response to it, those were really compelling arguments and helped me come around on Coral though she was also still doing a great job making me doubt and worry up to the very end!! Also Faker did a good job being townie, I kept wanting to be paranoid of her and hold tight to my Gamma scumread but she made it really hard for me to earnestly feel good going down that route.

solid dub by all the townies and looking forward to more games with you in the future :D
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (isolation #232) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4926, SirCakez wrote:sadly now drunk cakez will be suspicious every time so it may have been a once-off as a scum tactic
no joke I literally searched your post history for "drunk" and tried to find other games where you drunkposted and whether any of them were scum

and when I got no hits it really made me wonder if I just had the whole game backwards
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (isolation #233) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

is the mafia PT released?

Return to “Completed Open Games”