Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:00 am

Post by datsi »

VOTE: marcistar
sup bestie
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:09 am

Post by datsi »

In post 20, numberQ wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Random page 1 feeling, they're scum trying to jester-tell so we don't lim them. You can take this as fact because it's a page 1 read based off 8 posts.
explain because I could see logic to calling dwlee's posts scum-indicative but it's not that
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:25 am

Post by datsi »

that's reasonable at least
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 34, marcistar wrote:
In post 6, datsi wrote:VOTE: marcistar
sup bestie
not much, just sad that i rolled scum
you'd be more nervous than sad probably ;)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 43, Toogeloo wrote:Noraa isn't spamming thread. Pooky isn't covering for her.. Confscum.

VOTE: M&M
does Noraa still dislike playing scum?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 59, Three wrote:I think this vote and follow up response comes from town. It seems like you think Marci is easy to read and that you were trying to get an early reaction out of her.
that was not a serious opinion I was expressing, felt like the winky face made that clear
but I do think she is potentially an easy read
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 am

Post by datsi »

In post 97, MegAzumarill wrote:Because my mistake yesterday was Voting N_m which never produces helpful info
You can get reactions from others though, why do you think it’s “never helpful”?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 am

Post by datsi »

In post 99, MegAzumarill wrote:Nothing in particular tbh
Let's see how it plays out
lulw
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:12 am

Post by datsi »

In post 101, Andante wrote:Question, are we trying to eliminate jester or let jester get night killed?
>:/
seeing as it getting nightkilled makes the mafia lose that ability, I would think the answer obvious
VOTE: Andante
I fail to see what the aim of the question is besides busywork.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:13 am

Post by datsi »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13172884#p13172884]post 110[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 106, Andante wrote:See I wanna know why the puppets of blood are so deadset on the bears right now, like, it's feeling rather unproductive
They could easily be scum honestly. Taly really should know my meta by now but let's wait and see what they have to say. Maybe they have another one of many shitty meta tells that I'll have to spend a lot of time debunking :roll: :roll: I swear most people come up with such shit meta tells on me. I just feel like Taly wouldn't because there was one game where we had a really long back and forth. It might've just mostly been Alisae but idk @_@@
You mean the student council game right
I think Alisae was the dominant head that game
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:19 am

Post by datsi »

In post 144, numberQ wrote:Are you trying to reverse psychology the jester? I honestly don't know why we'd want to fulfill their win con via vote, pretty sure it only helps scum it it removes the white flag mechanic
Seems pretty obvious Toog is doing that, from my knowledge of him he’s actually pretty skilled with mech
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:20 am

Post by datsi »

In post 149, ahhlo wrote:
In post 113, Dwlee99 wrote:If someone in there is IC that might be an autowin list
it doesnt make sense to talk like this... like he is actually going to commit to this list he made already? some of the people in that list hadn't even talked yet
mmm
this doesn’t vibe well w me
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:24 am

Post by datsi »

In post 152, ahhlo wrote:
In post 147, MegAzumarill wrote:The real question is if we should out jester reads or not.
I'm of the opinion to keep jester reads to ourselves because they upside of scum killing jester outweighs the downside of an elimination making the game require +1 scum dead.

But we don't want to eliminate jester so if you heavily jester read the biggest candidate for an elimination then and only then is the time to speak up
it doesn't matter, jester reads can be wrong just as often as mafia reads. it's better to out your jester read to eliminate candidates for beign mafia and make it easier to figure them out.

For example, I am pretty sure that Not_Mafia is not the jester. but, he seems like he knows how to fake it (he acts very stereotypically). Reason is simple - outing himself this early is a big commitment when he will lose if the total number of players reaches four. at best by confessing now (assuming things go as he intended), he is delaying his lynch by 1-2 days, but by the time town is actually willing to lynch him, so much more will have happened and there's no reason to think he'd get lynched in the final day when there's 3 scummy mafia around.

if I had to guess, not_mafia is either a regular townsperson, or more likely, the IC. But we'll see. I am mostly ignoring his confession, and will still vote him as much asi want.
question for you: how much mafia have you played in the past, and how have you played it?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 191, numberQ wrote:Why does one question about mech strategy make Andante worth voting?
Because a basic comprehension of the setup renders the question pointless.
I don’t like that you’re saying this after either.

I am curious why marci opted to vote RH9 here
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 190, Three wrote:What's the vibe you're getting here?
Outrage at dwlee’s PoE
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by datsi »

I know quite well that getting suspected for doing nothing is frustrating
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:34 am

Post by datsi »

it seems I failed to be as direct as I would have hoped
marci, why did you vote rh9?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:53 am

Post by datsi »

In post 278, marcistar wrote:
In post 248, datsi wrote:marci, why did you vote rh9?
okay i finally feel like answering this :yawn: :yawn:

its just simply cuz i did :D

i dont like how he copied ur vote, it just vibez arent good there. dk how to explain it really

tho its stayed cuz i didnt like how he just used an emoji when he was asked abt his opinions on my vote + he unvoted too quickly, that it really seems he didn't solidy believed in it ever, and was just following you for a reason..? and wanted to avoid trouble.
Thank you :good:
This sounds reasonable

Not really gonna be around for like 10-12 hours after this post fyi
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:51 am

Post by datsi »

datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:19 am

Post by datsi »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13177961#p13177961]post 419[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13177955#p13177955]post 417[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:Noraa is BEST scum. this aint no scum game. this is townie bear bear noraa and townie bear bear pooky. if i were scum, rn vc would be Noraa and pooky (0) - no one

I honestly can't remember the last time I was yeeted as mafia let alone on the first day
You got close once I think

Spoiler: for marci only
Do you remember who this is? Idk if you do and I’m kinda having trouble making sense of your interactions w me this game this far if you do remember, because you feel v distant
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:28 am

Post by datsi »

VOTE: RH9
He feels a little lackluster rn, part of this is just me agreeing with others saying his vote+unvote on Andante wasn’t great but I think he’s just really muted from what I’ve seen of his prior town games
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by datsi »

RH9, why does it feel like you’re dodging me a bit? You interacted with Q’s vote but not mine saying his was well-reasoned when I think our votes both had similar logic.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 511, RH9 wrote:I can't gamesolve when nobody is interacting with me.
Other than that, I'll keep quiet.
you're joking right
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by datsi »

that was me indicating I wanted you to actually interact with me, if it wasn't clear already
PEdit: not exactly, tho I'm not a fan of the fact you did it
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 520, RH9 wrote:Ok. Should we talk about what you think of the M&M wagon? I don't recall M&M doing scum-indicative things.
I'm still on the fence a bit but they don't feel like obvscum
igeddit
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 528, RH9 wrote:Though, not voting you isn't either.
why'd you feel the need to add this?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 542, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 538, RH9 wrote:
In post 536, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 533, RH9 wrote:That's because M&M takes great offence by three people voting them.
That would be Noraa, Pooky probably only notices if he’s close to being run up.
Oh. I can't tell.
It’s easy to tell because their posting styles are extremely different.
I can sometimes tell them apart but in general hydra heads aren't as distinct as most would claim to be
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 573, RH9 wrote:I randomly bolded words but nobody is giving the response I was hoping for.
probably because of concerns regarding rule breaking
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 581, Dwlee99 wrote:Pooky is a scum butt >:(
don't believe this
they don't really give scum vibes
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 615, Dwlee99 wrote:Null/nullscum
hrrm
toog has felt solid from what I've seen so far, but I also feel like they haven't rlly been around as much recently
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by datsi »

okay nah I'm thinking toog is town reviewing the ISO

Return to “Completed Open Games”