Open 827: Dead Silence III - Game Over!!

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Aaron »

Agent 29458871 reporting to headquarters. Yes sir, I believe there are five spies that have infiltrated our ranks. Yes sir. Correct. I have heard reports that this is a sixth but that one is a bit strange and the surveillance cameras aren't picking up on it. Yes sir, that is what they are calling the sixth spy. Yes sir, we are not sure what it is or if it is human. Correct. Alright thank you sir, have a nice day.
*beep*

VOTE: Cephrir
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Aaron »

Agent 29458871 reporting to headquarters. Sir, two people are fighting in the parking lot. Sorry for disturbing you sir, but I felt it was important to mention that I overheard a bit of their conversation and have some issues with one party. Yes sir. Thank you sir.

VOTE: Almost50
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 108, Cephrir wrote:
In post 106, Aaron wrote:Agent 29458871 reporting to headquarters. Sir, two people are fighting in the parking lot. Sorry for disturbing you sir, but I felt it was important to mention that I overheard a bit of their conversation and have some issues with one party. Yes sir. Thank you sir.

VOTE: Almost50
Go on
*ring*
Sir, is there something else you needed? You received another report? I'm on it now. The man that I mentioned earlier .. yes Almost50 has been behaving rather strangely. His movements feel exaggerated and if I didn't know better, I'd think he was sent as a distraction (
jester
) but I received no reports of there being any infiltrators that weren't a part of the enemy's spy ranks. That's a fair point sir. Drawing attention to themselves isn't typically something their spies are trained to do. Regardless, I wanted to let the HQ know. Alright, have a good day sir. Thank you.
*beep*
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Aaron »

*ring*
You called earlier? Oh yeah I fell asleep. Thanks for taking the shift for me. I'll pay you back next time.

Life has been busy so nothing for now
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Aaron »

I have not read up to this (I just came in and saw votes on me so I decided to post) and if it did happen while I was here, I missed it. Plus, why is that an issue if three people are voting me when apparently DGB is obvscum?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Aaron »

Good game! I'll be interested in seeing how I was caught.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Aaron »

............I see

Return to “Completed Open Games”