Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #203 (isolation #1) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Klick »

It is incredibly difficult for me to engage with reading this when like 40% of the posts so far are RM being overly paranoid and most of the other posts are setup spec
Even so, the solve that's making my head happiest atm is definitely RM/Bingle/T-Bone. Ana/Vex/Llama have all towntold decently, RM really hasn't and when I ISOed Bingle I wasn't convinced he was town.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #204 (isolation #2) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Klick »

In post 143, Vex Vience wrote: klick i feel like i'll be able to read when they start posting, since last game i was in with them was ran by jingle, and they were a traitor who didn't know their partners
I'm confused about how this will help you read me tbh but I hope it works!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Klick »

I don't really buy the story between RM and Bingle in their PT, it feels like RM made it up on the spot and Bingle had to roll with it. The interactions don't feel in character for Bingle
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Klick »

Llama I think you underestimate my own capabilities in messing about with open setups. This is my sort of thing as well, particularly when I'm aiming to keep a story straight as scum.
Vex/Bambi are likely just town, period.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Klick »

In post 212, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 205, Klick wrote:I don't really buy the story between RM and Bingle in their PT, it feels like RM made it up on the spot and Bingle had to roll with it. The interactions don't feel in character for Bingle
Why did Bingle not out then in his initial post?
... Actually this is a really good point? Bingle's first post is pretty consistent with at least that part of your coordination being true
I'll think on this while putting the toddler to bed
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Klick »

I mean ig nothing stops RM/Bingle from having had a scum version of that conversation in the scum PT pre-gamestart
The rest of their story feels sus to me still
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #297 (isolation #7) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Klick »

In post 88, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 83, LlamaFluff wrote:No really. Lover pairs absolutely need to claim everything they talked about pregame for something I see. Like now. As in back when I asked first time.
I ranted to Bingle
over several posts
about being
active
not being weak or a pushover as this is dog eat dog setup solely based on
aggression
getting
results

He agreed and promised to try his best and agreed to my no-reveal strategy but warned he feared if I pushed too hard with it it would doom us so I remained stubborn andnhe promised jot to out us until forced to
In post 151, Bingle wrote:Our PT:

RM wanted me to be
active
and solve without outing and tried to coach me on
how to be aggressive
about
solving
. He spent
like 8 posts
on that and I honestly didn't read most of it.
I pointed out that massclaim was going to happen very quickly regardless of his feelings on the matter and that lover pairs are functionally hydrae. I let him know I was Jingle so he'd stop spending time coaching me, to which he responded that he didn't remember me but has improved since the last time I'd seen him. Given that I haven't played with him in like 6 years to the best of my knowledge, that seems likely.
Both of us specifically asked yes about daychat, which I should've remembered/read in my role PM and/or the setup thread while helping yes edit this setup before he finalized this. I didn't because I had a bunch of ms PMs to parse at the same time this morning. RM mentioned he wouldn't be around for daystart and I agreed to be reactionary in regards to the massclaim.

The massclaim was in no way antitown and getting it out of the way early was a good move imo.
Matching colors are where I'm seeing Bingle reading what RM has written and trying to match his story to what RM has said.
Frankly, RM's description reads as genuine conversations they had - in a scum PT, about playing as scum. Everything Bingle posted to match it was carefully edited to show that they were talking about town strategy.
Seriously, read RM's post and then read Bingle trying to save face with that description.

The orange is completely added by Bingle and not actually mentioned by RM. Why did RM not mention this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #298 (isolation #8) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Klick »

Basically when I read Bingle's post after RM's it reads like Bingle is trying to describe something that matches with what RM said in a particular way, not trying to genuinely give his own account of what was posted in their PT.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Klick »

Also the vibe I get from like all of RM's posts is that he's trying to cheat his way into getting a cheap townread out of someone
which matches his earlier description of his gameplay being 'be aggressive in this dog-eat-dog world'
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: RationalMadman

Return to “Completed Open Games”