Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Anyway, quick heads up, I have kids again in like, 10min, then I'm afk til some time after 5pm. Will exist more then.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 77, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 71, Schiavetto wrote:
In post 69, AaronFrost wrote:hello memers
Sorry, meme-free zone. No fun allowed.
damn who are you the fun police?

VOTE: Schiavetto
1312, etc. etc.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Alright cool, back. Apologies for daylong pause.

Right off the bat, it feels like most of you know each other pretty well, which is great! I don't know any of you, though, and culture clash kills games, so I'm gonna throw some things out there before moving any further:
-EST (bEST)
-I'm at work from 7-5 most weekdays, most of which time is spent interfacing directly via zoom. Activity will reflect that.
-It's been a while since I've played on MS specifically, but if you need reference games I can pull from here, Pokemon Showdown (home community), Smogon, or MU (hydra).
-Probably going to keep most of this shallow for the sake of actually getting back into the thread. Contents of this post apply up through #173, which is where I last left off reading before checking out.

A lot of your names blurred but the main things that jumped out to me:

-From what I can tell, Gypyx head is being townread for energy-levels/engagement mostly? What's the point of comparison for that, and what would you call "energetic" for them? Volume, tone, etc.? Doesn't feel like an (immediately) useful indicator to me w/o some frame of reference

-I think I can vibe with the early townleans on Infinity. A lot of intentionality & probing that, even if it comes from scum, mostly just benefits town in the longrun. Let's run with it.

-I'm going to have to backread to decide how much I actually care about Bridgeburner's shitposting but earlier throwaway remarks aside, I'm not terribly impressed by it, and while I don't find it inherently problematic, it does tend to open itself up pretty easily to hollow remarks like (which I don't love from Aaron). The less memey shit (134, 140-41) feels cozy though. Cautious TR.

-Going back to Aaron, it's just weird imo what he's chosen to respond to. TR from him on Infinity feels like it only came out to soften his vote. is a weird nitpick for me: the natural follow-up there imo is that suppressing nerves and not having those nerves in the first place are two p different things (which is my next issue with it--reliability/unreliability of nervousness as a tell depends a lot on what nervousness looks like imo, which is more probably more pertinent if you're going to start poking at that line of thinking). It's only a handful of posts, and none of it's egregious, but it feels off.

Clicking submit. Reading rest of thread. Rereading thread in entirety. Posting later tonight.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

VOTE: AaronFrost
Typing.
In post 497, Bridgeburners wrote: [snip]
Do better. Be better.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Went back through & this is where I'm at:

Inf
Dat
!Sci
Shydra
BB Bridgers

Peng
!Maf
Imp
Scipio

Isis
Ben
Aaron

[line][/line]

I think Dat's just done a generally good job of giving the game momentum, but mostly I like that there's a concerted effort to keep things concrete. Posts like 68, 168-into-332 & 474 imo do a good job of cutting back at some of the more abstract reads in the thread (w/o necessarily challenging them) and distilling them into something materially useful: v little "PJ makes me feel x", much more "PJ did y which makes me feel x" which is just an overall more productive attitude imo.

I've decided I like Shy here. Partly just feeling comfortable sheeping the Notsci read on the slot ( spells out a lot of the stuff I wanted clarity on earlier re: the meta read, and I'm p satisfied with head consistency + keeping up with the thread as indicators here). Beyond that, though, I like the high posting volume--not really AI in&of itself, but the contents of stuff like 166, 347 & 468 feels extremely generative to me, just doing a very good job of eliciting content which can become AI down the road which, like, I'm into it.

Isis wagon makes sense to me, biggest thing that stood out for me was that 175 was overemoted. At a glance, though, imo Ben's grosser--really don't love their reaction to the wagon on them in . Feels extremely loaded to call it a dogpile in the same post that you're asking for reasoning on the votes. The whole "I can't say that scum is on this wagon" feels pretty weak here, too, bc all of it just kind of comes back to the fact that you're not actually
attempting
to make sense of the votes. No attempt from ben to answer their own question, but plenty of effort invested in (preemptively?) painting the wagon as groundless. Similar vibes from 162--if you want more from Isis, ask for more from Isis.

Biggest beef with Aaron is that I feel like they're posting to appear like they're contributing while also being as inoffensive as possible--a lot of talking without saying anything at all. Gave thoughts on some of their earlier content in my last post, but even beyond that it's all very noncommital--like that guy in your grad seminar who didn't do the reading but still opens his mouth because he wants to be perceived as having something to offer. I'm thinking about things like (which is mostly just him making an observation that others have a read on ben while claiming to have no opinion of their own, despite having literally just interacted with ben in his previous post. Follow up is p lackluster, too--post a votecount, make no attempt at analysis) or whole ~what could it mean~ schtick. Like... so much of their ISO is commenting on the amount of townreads being given out & expressing hesitation there, but then doing very little to actually move the game out of that state.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

BBCode is disgusting.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 511, Bridgeburners wrote:Hereby i present Random Assorted Thoughts on Recent
- mena doesn't really like schiavetto's entrance but i'm kinda meh on it. don't love the timing of his aaron read
If it's any consolation, I wanted to vote them in my earlier catchup post. Couldn't shake the feeling that it was maybe a bad idea to vote without having read the later half of the game though.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 505, implosion wrote:i have general mild good vibes from aaron with like two specific things that i like a little bit more ( which I mentioned, also a bit on /)
Those still both feel very.... safe is probably the wrong word for what I mean here, but it's what's coming to mind. What am I not seeing?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 533, notscience wrote:I’m curious why I’m a strong enough townread for them to trust my read particularly when I’ve stated in thread I was wishywashy against scum gypyx in tenet.

Can you elaborate some?

6/10
It's less "Oh, I trust Notsci's take on gypyx" (though to be clear, I do: early progression w/ your comments on them gels with me p solidly) and more "Oh, I like this slot, and I think what Notsci's saying makes a lot of sense in the context of the good things I'm already seeing with this slot." Thought that was clearer in my previous post. If you're questioning why I tr you
at all
, I just think your ISO just generally reads as solve-y. Don't love the self-imposed post limit but we can't all have nice things.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 534, Isis wrote:Schiavetto seems preeeetty town

lots of analysis that is probably town motivated even if it's wrong
In post 536, Isis wrote:
schiavetto
scipio,
PP
implo
secret hydra
notscience
Datisi
bendover
Infinity
aaronfrost
NM
aaron frost
skitteR
In post 541, Isis wrote:I vaguely remember skimming a newbie a year ago or something and thinking Schiavetto's play looked soft so that's amplifying the read. I don't think I'm unjustified for townbinning Schiavetto off the post anyway, in a vacuum, though. Some of the runners up had minor scumpings offsetting the things I liked about them which might rig things in Schiavetto's favor for having fewer posts but cest la vie
Immediate reaction to this is "Hi, I'm right here in the thread with you and we're playing the same game, please act like it."
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 539, ben dover123 wrote:Shiavetto, I'd like to question why you put Scipio and bridge where they are currently.
Wait do you mean like, why are they in that order, or why are they in those buckets? The nulls aren't in any meaningful order--I don't really have any strong feelings either way on Scipio & I'm not willing to make an alignment read off of the godfather comment. Feelings re: BB Bridgers are unchanged.

In post 539, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 529, Schiavetto wrote: Feels extremely loaded to call it a dogpile in the same post that you're asking for reasoning on the votes.
Well, I do believe I am allowed to call it a dogpile when my wagon gets 3 consecutive votes in less than 2 hours. Not sure how asking for reasoning on the votes correlates negatively when I also call it a dogpile, votes can still have reasoning but the wagon can still be a dogpile.
Schiavetto wrote: The whole "I can't say that scum is on this wagon" feels pretty weak here, too, bc all of it just kind of comes back to the fact that you're not actually
attempting
to make sense of the votes.
I am sorting the votes and trying to make sense of them as you have said because "I asked for the reasoning of the votes". What do you believe "attempting to make sense of the votes" means if asking for the reasoning is not that?
Schiavetto wrote:No attempt from ben to answer their own question, but plenty of effort invested in (preemptively?) painting the wagon as groundless.
Which question was this?

I believe with the context of how my wagon was formed I can assert it as groundless.
I mean, it's less about whether you "can" or "can't" and more about how you ask what the reason is behind those votes, but nothing about that post reads to me as you being genuinely interested in understanding the three votes. Like, I don't think it's out of the question for town to have such a defensive reaction there (three votes in quick succession like that is cause for alarm, sure), but where that falls apart for me is that you're not casing yourself, you're not casing any of the three voters, and there's like... no attempt to actually discriminate between the three votes or determine possible motivations for them or anything like that. And it's not like any of that is mandatory or whatever, but the absence is felt. Some of the stuff that follows--like the tangent on phaselengths, or the explanation for your hesitation to read any of those votes--is maybe less glaring, but still kind of feels unnatural to me, almost like an afterthought.
That's p much where I was at.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 568, Isis wrote:I don't really need to interact with people directly as much when I don't feel curious about their alignment.

But I'll try to shift to like not hurt your feelings, doesn't cost me much
No no, that's not what I was getting at, what I mean is like
If you think there's something off about any of the thoughts given, then you know, spell it out, get into it. Bc as it stands, right now a lot of your response there just comes across as looking to bag an easy townread without necessarily having to engage w/ the slot.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Kind of like 617-24 though. Maybe don't agree with all of it but it feels pretty sincere.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Fiddler still goes hard.

I get what you mean though. Do you have a link for that scumgame with you & Dat btw? Or did it get posted earlier and I missed it
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 684, Isis wrote:"Fiddler still goes hard" seems like a popular culture reference I'm missing
as in Fiddler on the Roof--was just reacting to the way you had tradition in caps there. Thanks for the link btw--actually kind of makes me more confident in town!Dat, hydra shenanigans aside.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Also ftr, I'm good with whatever pronouns.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 738, implosion wrote:I do kind of just like Aaron's posting recently. just strikes me as genuinely town. And the isis unvote, and the way he talked to datisi in his last post.

i'll try to actually be online when other people are at some point soon hopefully :\
re: Aaron, I actually feel the opposite? Like, I kind of held off on responding to them for a bit just to get some distance on that first impression/avoid getting too tunnelly, but 733's a bad look imo. It just feels like more of the same, taking refuge in the gamestate being "sort of stalled" to--again--get out of actually having to opine on anyone. Like, there are some tonal things that are maybe nice in this most recent batch of posts, but a lot of it still boils down to "I'm not sure how to feel about this"--which would be a lot less egregious if there where any sense of urgency, which I don't get from Aaron at all. Part of me wants to like for the pushback on you (don't think you ever answered this btw) but it's very much just echoing what I said, and in the context of 564-66 it's hard not to take it as buddying. I kind of want to like the back-and-forth with Dat, too, but like.... 604 is just stones/glass houses, etc. & 733 isn't even really an answer?
Would love for anyone to change my mind on this.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 870, implosion wrote: i can't tell if you realize me calling it
a sheep vote
was a joke or not
In post 872, implosion wrote:it's
a vote on a player that i believe to be scummy
xk no los dos?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 875, Bridgeburners wrote:
Pls no

-QB
<3
In post 876, implosion wrote:a vote can be both; this was not.
I mean, I just think it's weird that in the posts directly following your vote on ben, you --so why the backpedaling?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1038, Scipio1 wrote:I don't like how implosion is trying to push the ben elim even though he's claimed. Bridge's reaction feels like genuine paranoia while implosion's does not.
Yeah, that tracks
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

1032 feels nitpicky to me, though idk if I'd say nitpicky & scummy. 1051 feels bargainy in a gross way though. Might be nothing, might come back to it.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1056, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1053, Schiavetto wrote:1032 feels nitpicky to me, though idk if I'd say nitpicky & scummy. 1051 feels bargainy in a gross way though. Might be nothing, might come back to it.
Wanna go back to implo?
Yeah, gimme a bit to let it stew. Like, I vastly prefer an an AFF/Implo flip here regardless (as opposed to Professed Tracker Benjamin Dover) but that line is really squicking me out
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1056, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1053, Schiavetto wrote:1032 feels nitpicky to me, though idk if I'd say nitpicky & scummy. 1051 feels bargainy in a gross way though. Might be nothing, might come back to it.
Wanna go back to implo?
Right so, part of it may just be me coming off the tail of that whole back-and-forth from earlier over the sheep-but-not-actually-sheep vote on ben from earlier. Like, I do think 831 is a decent take on Ben's initial reaction to his wagon, but it's hard for me to put too much stock in that when it'd already seen a fair amt of attention in the thread at that point. Imp addressed some of my concerns abt it but it's still like... Even jokingly, you called it a sheep vote, in a context where it's not outrageous to interpret it as such, and then spent a solid chunk of time talking around the optics of the vote.

The other thing I'm struggling with here is like--I don't think "I'd be willing to vote sechyd" is
entirely
too far out of left field for imp, but the "I will if you will" + the throwaway line at the end of post kind of puts it in this space for me where it lends itself pretty easily to a "haha, just kidding... unless :oops: " situation. And it's like... the build-up there seems to run parallel to some of the other heat Shydra's been getting in thread (to be clear: I don't think it's outrageous to read them here, the willful ignorance angle Isis was poking at earlier has some bite to it), but the progression just kind of goes Zero Engagement -> Admittedly Zero Engagement -> -> Suddenly Very Prickly in these later interactions--almost like it's just capitalizing off the attn that's already been put on the spot? The 0 to 60 really stands out to me, but to put it on skitters like that feels like it's just making it easier to detach himself from the vote if things go sotuh/recontextualize the push as needed depending on how things pan out. I'm tinfoiling a bit and kind of rambling, but hopefully you get where I'm coming from with it. Also kind of Huh? for me that he gives us 1023 in response to SecHy's handling of Ben's claim while also doing nothing to try and reconcile that w/ 831's take on Ben's reaction to being wagoned

I'm tinfoiling a bit, but it stuck out to me and I kinda wanna keep chewing on it.
Click submit. Ignore new posts. Click submit.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1090, Bridgeburners wrote:I feel as if I have reiterated that point as a yes multiple times

Although in fairness what I’ve said to skitt in pt vs what I’ve said here may have blended into one another

But like skitt isn’t that interested in going there today so I’m leaving it alone. I just got optimistic briefly that she’d changed her mind

-QB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9Cu6GYqxo
I believe in Us.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Schiavetto »

If we keep going we can make this a ship of Theseus
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1393, implosion wrote:I'm quite low on energy to do much but etc.

I absolutely used to get butthurt about wrong scumreads on me but I think that part of me has died down a lot over the years, probably mostly from playing social deception games irl where you're actually playing with people you know and etc. It annoyed me in the past particularly if people didn't have any reason but at this point I like, understand the reasons generally and in this game they've generally been reasonable places to come from, they're just incorrect.

I haven't gotten much townvibe from S_S's posting (not mentioning all the weirdness early on) and I feel like in the past I've always found him very naturally town as town. So. Disinclined from dropping the wagon.

I also have noticed that my wagon is kind of strangely not gaining any traction. Which is also kind of weird bc I haven't been a paragon of innovation in the past day or two, I have been pretty lurky. I don't think there's necessarily a deep reason for that though.
I think scum might just be scared of making big shifts in the potentially fragile gamestate
or like, getting caught partnered with S_S if he is scum. If he is scum they're probably assuming he's not living to endgame.

p-edit: five posts i am not reading
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Like, does that not read as autodescriptive to anyone else
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Y'all.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

VOTE: implosion
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

@Something_Smart why are you on penguin
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1712, petapan wrote:the thing i got out of the last couple pages are that isis and shirou are probably town and nothing that was said tells me much of anything about s_s

may i offer as a third option

VOTE: aaronfrost
In post 1713, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: aaron

good votes, prefer them vastly to the SS wagon
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

low prio but also peta when you get the chance talk to me about how you think the imp wagon began
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1723, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1567, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1564, Shirou wrote:I'm interested in your reasons for the vote though.
PP has felt more useless than he usually does, to the point where I was pretty surprised to see that he had 144 posts.

Very roughly, my impression of his towngame is that he makes snarky comments that are sometimes productive or good points, and as scum he fades into the background more. He's been present, but not really doing much that feels like it will advance the game, aside from voting/campaigning for votes which is pretty easy for scum to do.
In post 1724, PenguinPower wrote:s_s is hard to read so I don’t know if he really believes that or not despite being wrong.
right that's all well and good but it's been pages of (tiresome) back and forth over A Variety of Topics of Various Levels of Interest and i'd've preferred to hear from SS why he lands on you here rather than imp/aaron
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1727, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1722, Schiavetto wrote:good votes, prefer them vastly to the SS wagon
Why’s that?
because as much as i disliked ben, and as much as i've disliked SS's recovery of the slot, i'm still not 100% willing to look past the claim atm (i still don't think i've seen anyone try and reconcile it w/ his initial panic @ being voted), and i think at this point an imp/aaron flip is more generative
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1729, PenguinPower wrote:Riiight - and quoting his exact words is not hearing from SS why landed on me.

got it.
cool, as long as we're doing the snark thing
In post 1728, Schiavetto wrote:rather than imp/aaron
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1731, PenguinPower wrote:Right - that wasn’t my point. Why if AFF a good vote when you (seemingly) prefer implosion?
I shifted off Aaron when it started feeling like a dead end several pages back and went with imp, whom i also read & who looked more viable
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1734, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1732, Schiavetto wrote:
In post 1729, PenguinPower wrote:Riiight - and quoting his exact words is not hearing from SS why landed on me.

got it.
cool, as long as we're doing the snark thing
In post 1728, Schiavetto wrote:rather than imp/aaron
yeah - it’s amazing that someone gives a reason and people expect that to be the stated reason.

Amazing.
Not doing this with you.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Honestly shouldn't've the first time.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1741, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1737, Schiavetto wrote:
In post 1731, PenguinPower wrote:Right - that wasn’t my point. Why if AFF a good vote when you (seemingly) prefer implosion?
and went with imp, whom i also read & who looked more viable
I assume there is a “and found scummy for [reasons]” in there somewhere.
Yeah, I've given reasons on both over the course of the thread but basically my issue with imp is that i see them as playing very hands off in a way that lends itself to a lot of revisionism &w/ aaron the substanceless posts.

Still no idea where the energy in 1729 is coming from, but to be clear: i guess it came across as being snippety, but I very much meant what i said in 1728, i had been hoping to hear from SS themselves. I don't really agree with peta that you're
pushable
for scum necessarily, but the vanity wagon against two maybe divisive opposing wagons looked off and it's the sort of thing you hope someone maybe gives a bit of insight into when given the opportunity to
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 1805, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1728, Schiavetto wrote:right that's all well and good but it's been pages of (tiresome) back and forth over A Variety of Topics of Various Levels of Interest and i'd've preferred to hear from SS why he lands on you here rather than imp/aaron
The post that PP quoted is still current. I'm not aware of the reasons implosion and Aaron are being wagoned.
Thanks, appreciated - though it does strike me as odd that by now you wouldn't have at least some idea of how those two popped up. Like, where I'm at rn is that you rep'd into a very !!! slot, have been p vocally worried about getting immediately yeeted but then you also have no pulse on the two competing wagons? i'm having a hard time making that make sense for survival-minded would-be outed town pr

still not really sure i buy the PP vote here - &honestly the follow up here makes it harder to accept the "useless" read, if only because like... what context are you working with to arrive @ that conclusion
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

i wonder how Inf reads 1778
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Idt it was an outstanding case either, was mostly about them characterizing your vote as a sheep boat
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

*vote

that's solid though. I think i mostly just want this phase to be over.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Schiavetto »

So tired.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Hope you all had a good sleep.
Red flip is nice. this is still scum.
VOTE: implosion

Cose da fare:
-reread both hydras, both of them keep doing things i like & things that make me go huh? &i need to make a more concerted effort to place them
-iso peta, not super thrilled w/ them since they subbed in

Most confident in t!peng & t!inf right now. I like dat less than i used to; i like isis more than i used to.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 2501, Not_Mafia wrote:Nice pagetop
I've thought a lot about this and i think you should change your pfp to Snubbull. Lmk what you think
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2742 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

prodge for the prodgeless
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

building reopens this week so things are Busy - haven't lost motivation for the game but less time than expected.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

slanking toward bethlehem
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

anyway i still intend to make good on previous to-do list, just like personally need to sort through those pieces to feel more confident in Life After Implo

i think it was infinity who asked if i felt iffy enough about peta to vote there &answer's still "not really" - even before the whole back & forth with bridgerton (which on skim feels maybe townish to me at least) i think my gripe w the slot is there are things that feel like red flags at first glance but that are worth at least trying to reconcile w/ the rest of their content bc i just straight haven't read them as deeply as i'd like to
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Actual Content Forthcoming
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2970 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Annoying
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 2950, Infinity 324 wrote:Whenever implo makes a post I'm like "wow that's a fakeable post"
Havent read anything for several pages but god so real
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Schiavetto »

On mobile but the tl;dr for me on peta is that i think a lot of what irked me abt him yday (ingame) is consistent with town repping in and trying to keep momentum going. Some of thwir stuff today has made me feel better about that.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 2503, Schiavetto wrote:Cose da fare:
-reread both hydras, both of them keep doing things i like & things that make me go huh? &i need to make a more concerted effort to place them
-iso peta, not super thrilled w/ them since they subbed in
Good times, good times. anyway:
In post 2503, Schiavetto wrote:-iso peta, not super thrilled w/ them since they subbed in
Did some soulsearching here and I think my biggest beef with the slot was some of the sloppiness on entrance--stuff like 1666, 1714 and 1584 felt...not quite misreppy but like, unpleasantly shallow? the main bits were the way they spoke abt inf's progression on imp & esp. the comment about having thought aaron wasn't garnering much attention while speccing. In hindsight I think my concern w/ that was mostly me nitpicking--a lot of those earlier posts are p consistent with a world where town!peta subs in fresh off speccing & is trying to keep momentum up imo. None of it really holds up to a cui bono for scum!peta either imo, considering how yesterday ended (people had already called out AF at various points throughout thread, 1712's "may I present a third option" is weird coming from scum who doesn't really have any reason to position themselves as the person heading up that alternative). I'm also a fan of the progression on Phoebe--I think peta's interactions w the slot late in phase D1 felt solve-y, and the frustration coming through in their D2 interactions w/ Phoebe is well justified from town (considering that Bridgers is literally making things up but we'll get to that)

In post 2503, Schiavetto wrote:Cose da fare:
Starting w/ Phoebe, who i think is probably the worse offender here. Earlygame i kind of put them on this shelf bc like... otoh, shitposty to a fault (not even quality shitposts, bar has never been lower) but otoh there were some sprinklings of good that made me want to keep them around. like, i don't think their SR on isis early on was all that bad, and while i've personally lightened on isis (atvl, i can't place her as a partner with anyone on the playerlist), the SK take in 1090 was inch resting--to the point where i honestly kind of wish they'd revisited it, even if it's probably just maf sussing out opposing scum.

I feel like people have remarked on the head dissonance enough that I won't harp on that too much, but going back through Phoebe's D1 in the context of our two flips is Not Great. 441 from Phoeb with the whole "separate tier" thing just straight up feels like someone trying to get out of having to place a read on their partner, and the dialoguing btwn NS and both bridgeheads D1 around why they read e/o the way they do stands a decent chance of being s/s i think.

Looking back, I also think 511 from Bridgers telegraphs Aaron flipping green &is probs TMI. Bridgers (like most of the game tbf) had a lot of professed TRs yday--afaict, Isis was main SR, ben was a concession, and they had scipio town'd before peta subbed in--but it strikes me as sketch to play dumb about it, which is largely what happened yday and by all indications is where the push on peta is coming from. I'd feel maybe better about Bridgers on Peta if not for how much of the case seems to come down to "You were wrong (but nobody else on Aaron was)". I feel like it's p easy for scum!Phoebe to scapegoat peta here while just ignoring the other people reading Aaron's slot. 2750 is less interested in actually making sense of a wagon that you two already said you had trouble with, and more with putting someone on the chopping block. Also fwiw, I don't see how Peta's read on mirrors mine on Imp's.

On to Shy--I think I mostly still like this. Atvl, I think their D1 holds up to scrutiny better than the other hydra. Interactions w/ Shirou rule out a redflip p cleanly imo, but even beyond that I think their posts lean overwhelmingly toward trying to sort folks.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Spoiler: tldr
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3150 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 2764, Schiavetto wrote:slanking toward bethlehem
this was slept on
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3133, Isis wrote:i constantly thank god for esteban
Give us this day our daily dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose
of
faux-af-flic-tion
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3157 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3151, Bridgeburners wrote:Link. Your fucking. Posts.

-QB
In post 3152, Bridgeburners wrote:As skitter isn’t here and I get to be in charge of our votes for now;

VOTE: schiavetto

-QB
In post 3153, Bridgeburners wrote:I stand by coming from scum significantly more often than down, and the vast swathe of excuses and fuck all just to arrive with a convenient logic for sussing the top wagon (but not actually laying a vote down) in is scummy

-QB
Hit dog will holler
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3160, Bridgeburners wrote:Especially not when you’re citing posts like which is literally a meme pagetop from pingüino

-QB
***2570, my bad.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Firm on both reads though.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Yes, 2570.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3175 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3158, implosion wrote:VOTE: Schiavetto
top wagons solidarity
I am genuinely sorry for dropping a vote on you and AFKing. Should I have requested a V/LA? Probably! Vote's unlikely to move though.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3178 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3169, Isis wrote:Schiavetto are you french?
Eng/Ita/Esp/Rom
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3183 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3159, Bridgeburners wrote:You don’t want to step to me, schiavetto

-QB
Didn't think you were into that kind of thing anyway ;o

Fr though, jokes aside I do apologize about the lack of links. I don't apologize for the post though - feel free to like, address it instead of coming at me for formatting & activity
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3186, Bridgeburners wrote:Having had like, considerably more to say about us than anyone else and then... still insisting that you’re gonna vote implo is not a good look tho

-QB
I said straight up @ start of phase that I was going to be looking at you, Shy & Peta. If you want a wall on why I think Shy is town, sure I can carve out some time and lay that all out, but red-to-green on Peta & null-to-red on you felt like better time investments. Unfortunate, sure, but it's where I was at!

As for the vote, that's fair. In a perfect world, I get two votes and you both go today - hanging onto imp though bc I've had more time to sit with it & the only things that've come close at all to giving me second thoughts are and from Isis not long ago, but even that doesn't go much further than "I wonder what they see that I don't see?"
I posted my current thoughts on you. I feel strongly about it (about as strongly as I feel abt town!peta, go figure), but I'm open to seeing how that ages.

While we're here, I think Implo's been preparing to hop on me for a while now. On first skim I was honestly ready to shrug off (bc an afk slot voting you is annoying town or scum, and to have them gone for longer than projected probably doesn't feel too great either!) but in , the "commit to an opinion" (nevermind the fact that i had been v clear about which slots i was solid on and which three slots i was taking time to sort, this is very much taking the accusation i made against imp D1 and just volleying it back) and "coast" comment both read as attempts to mischaracterize my slot & pull me back into LHF territory. 3129 is more of the same.

It's very difficult for me to take them in good faith atm, and nothing in NS/Shirou has turned me off of them. I don't think Imp has ever had a vested interest in actually solving my slot (because they know I'm town), and I think them jumping at the opportunity to vote me with you speaks to that.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3228, implosion wrote:what the heck why did i think schiavetto replaced in.

w/e point still stands.
Bc you are not actually making an effort to solve my slot (or any slot) bc you are scum :upsidedownsmile:
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3243 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Sorry you feel that way!
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Schiavetto »

:)
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3315 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Schiavetto »

ew
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3316 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Schiavetto »

:)
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3489 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

Probably lurking so he can steal reads from the rest of the pl
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3335, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3334, petapan wrote:bridgeburners - honestly, at this point, no one seems that likely to be partnered with them. just doesn't seem that likely to be a hit imo
what about you :shifty:

I was thinking schia/bridges were reasonably partnery.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3334, petapan wrote:something_smart - very likely town both by mechanics and play, has actual reads, isn't playing like a dead man walking because of his claim
penguinpower - feels real, can't point to a particular moment but when he makes content posts it looks serious and scumhunt-y
bridgeburners - honestly, at this point, no one seems that likely to be partnered with them. just doesn't seem that likely to be a hit imo
schiavetto - has faded but was all right early, still reasonably not partnered with notscience. starting to angle toawrd bridgeburners yesterday wasnt great though
not_mafia - showing flashes of actually giving a shit which is town for him
datisi - idk, still not feeling his withdrawal from the game, but reaction to me yesterday was okay, no obvious opportunism. might have been saved by infinity but maybe not if there's a jk
isis - down here mainly because i don't have a strong reason to townread her
secret hydra - don't think the shirou interactions are clearing and
both heads are kind of playing like i'd expect from them as scum, has a feeling of inauthenticness to some of their posts
elaborate?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Last couple pages is mostly Skitters, yeah?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3569 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Presumably, anyway?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3524, petapan wrote:
In post 3491, Schiavetto wrote:
In post 3334, petapan wrote:something_smart - very likely town both by mechanics and play, has actual reads, isn't playing like a dead man walking because of his claim
penguinpower - feels real, can't point to a particular moment but when he makes content posts it looks serious and scumhunt-y
bridgeburners - honestly, at this point, no one seems that likely to be partnered with them. just doesn't seem that likely to be a hit imo
schiavetto - has faded but was all right early, still reasonably not partnered with notscience. starting to angle toawrd bridgeburners yesterday wasnt great though
not_mafia - showing flashes of actually giving a shit which is town for him
datisi - idk, still not feeling his withdrawal from the game, but reaction to me yesterday was okay, no obvious opportunism. might have been saved by infinity but maybe not if there's a jk
isis - down here mainly because i don't have a strong reason to townread her
secret hydra - don't think the shirou interactions are clearing and
both heads are kind of playing like i'd expect from them as scum, has a feeling of inauthenticness to some of their posts
elaborate?
eh with regard to hYdra it's like, he can't really fake scumhunt yet so he spits out whatever he can to seem active but itsn't really trying to solve the game and there won't be a logic to what he's saying. for seCret, admittedly experience there is thin, we were scum together in one game but it's like, here his bursts of posting feel performative in a way, it's geared toward showy emotion and hitting a few stray comment on things every time he shows up, itjust seems more driven toward making stray attacks than analysis. not the best explanation but it's what i have, can try to go into detail later, tired and sore from work today
back to this- what do you think of Ico lighting into Shirou on rep-in?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3573 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3571, Bridgeburners wrote:@schiavetto yes over the past couple of pages its been me, skitter
[...]
Your question in the last post has literally been talked about and discussed about 15 times now.
i'm fine with talking it through a 16th time *shrug*
In post 3571, Bridgeburners wrote: Why has all of your posting over the past like week+ been vague questions or like 5 word observations
make an inference
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Schiavetto »

NM
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3579 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3576, Bridgeburners wrote:Ok but when you ask a question that'a been one of the main topics of conversation for the whole eod2 +
today, it looks like you're not really reading

Like peta answered the question you asked on this very page. Do you feel like that does not answer the question? Did you not see that he answered it? Like what do you think is going to be added thia time around?

@dats i dont have any town-gypyx meta but this looks like his scumgame so
Lately, not as much
Peta's a stronger TR, it came up in their earlier convo w/ you&QB, and I was more interested in it in the context of the emoting they were talking about
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Schiavetto »

3577 was @ penguin if that wasnt clear
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3587, Bridgeburners wrote:
In post 3580, Schiavetto wrote:3577 was @ penguin if that wasnt clear
And ok, why and since when are you scumreading js?
scumreading who? you?
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3590 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Made it up, stole the read, no thought or opinion in my iso is my own
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Schiavetto »

Actually, fuck it

VOTE: Bridgeburners
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Schiavetto »

sure

VOTE: seCret hYdra
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3660 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Schiavetto »

E-1, etc. etc.
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3718 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Schiavetto »

VT
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3719 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3717, petapan wrote:burnt out and frustrated

dat, go ahead
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Schiavetto »

VOTE: Datisi
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

not going anywhere
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3772 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

[quote="In post 3759
schia, why did you vote me there?[/quote]
tr isis, tr peta, you're lcd, quicker we can wrap this the better
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Schiavetto »

yes
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Schiavetto »

VOTE: Datisi
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3848 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Schiavetto »

In post 3834, Datisi wrote:*why* isn't schia pushing me?
are we doing this
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Schiavetto »

we're doing this
Schiavetto
Schiavetto
Goon
Schiavetto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Schiavetto »

every single argument against me comes back to volume/activity

i told y'all from the jump that i was working with an annoying schedule. i am teaching directly via zoom from 7 to 5, five days a week. i made efforts to contribute in spite of that. i went into D2 perfectly transparent about where my head was at, and that i wanted to take the time to reorganize my thinking. i mentioned outright that my building's reopening and the bullshit surrounding that would factor into my time in-thread. instead, i got three bad faith pushes - one from scum i'd been casing since d1, another from one *half* of a hydra who was stuck in tunnelmode (and who against my better judgment, i tunneled right back lmao), and dat, who was more than happy to coast along with the garbage case given by skimplo & coax the mislim - i have zero regrets abt the BB vote but at the
very
least they had some bite to their read and made an effort to make it make sense in the context of the game. i'm not going to invest any time in threadcrawling or getting into any back-and-forth over this

Return to “Completed Open Games”