Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1949 (isolation #201) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

ive been semi-tunneled on you and username for a bit longer than ive publicly stated in thread

i think you're the deepwolf this game who played, honestly, a very good wolf game

you had good mafia reads, you took them down according to your wincon

you took advantage of LHF slots like The Bulge (busy) Klyne (gimmicky/low effort lately), and lucked out that they didn't really push back or blatantly obvtown when, like, one of them probably would've if they were wolf

i think, you've been trying to pocket me literally all game, starting with defending me on D2, and have been unnaturally emphasized on that point in a MULTIBALL GAME, maybe because you saw town!ABR defend me and me vehemently townread him back in 2180
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #202) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:19 pm

i don't think you care about solving the game, despite you saying you do

i think you are trying to abuse the towncred you got from the galaxii speedwagon.

i think wolves are going to make a move in the frenzy and take advantage of the VC to push it onto LHF. that's exactly what you and username did.

i don't ever really see a wolf!klyne agenda and you've made no real effort to show that. you've made no effort to show that Bulge/Klyne is the team, just that "you're confident Klyne is a wolf" and Bulge can wait or whatever.

your read progression on username is bad and so is his on yours.

you are capable of this kind of play as scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm

i feel bad man, if you are just town here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:00 pm

i’m just gonna get my notes out soon bc I’m tired, deadline is coming up, and this game has been stressing me this week (not in a bad way I think, just like, kind of on my mind periodically)

sorry for all the word vomit you guys have to read
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:13 pm

goodnight fuck this game

Spoiler: brain dump
I had a bad gut feeling about username since D4 start, and over time I’ve kind of gradually come to the gut conclusion that VP Baltar isn’t interacting with me in good faith. Everything’s a bit muddled in my head and coming up with like, real reasons for gut reads is definitely hard? So I guess I’ll just try to present some things that have stuck out to me, and why I think they’re wolf!indicative. I could be losing the game here with my paranoia if we were actually on track to winning it, and sorry if I am. I don’t really like, “case” or “push” people often, so bear with me here.

I think the direction that I want to be going while thinking about this was actually clarified for me by The Bulge. Specifically, the part where he says:
In post 1650, The Bulge wrote:I mean you yourself just laid out a plan for catching wolves lmao, why haven't you looked into that at all? like cool I see you talking a loooot about what mafia would do here and what wolves would do there but WHERE IS ANY OF IT HAPPENING? there are many other instances of this kind of thing in your iso. show us wolves focusing on getting rid of mafia, or at least tell me you looked and didn't find anything, because your iso is all just pep talk shit with zero scumhunting. (hint: if you don't have an answer, I have one for you)
And when I agonized about how this contradicts what I told VP Baltar about “proactiveness in eliminating mafia being NAI”, I think I realized that, actually, proactiveness in eliminating mafia maybe should (or maybe it is NAI, but maybe it’s not) be at least SLIGHTLY wolf!indicative because like, literally that is what wolves NEED to do to win this game; town at least has other vectors, whether it be more passively looking for elimination options, or prioritizing wolf hunting, etc.

This actually might be the least wolf!indicative thing these two have done (not that the others are super damning, more-so I get that this one might be too weak), but it got me thinking about other scumtells: “what do wolves want to do in this gamestate” and “who is doing that”. Does someone doing what wolves would very likely do in a gamestate mean they’re wolf? No, but it certainly makes it more likely so yeah, it’s still wolf!indicative, aka a scumtell. And scumtells combined with narrative reconstruction are all we really have as the uninformed majority.

So I’ve been jotting down notes periodically in the past day or so building this case, and am trying to kind of organize them in a way that makes sense? There’s bound to be overlap between categories and omissions. And I would love to have a lot more time to comb over the ISOs and everything more carefully, but life is getting busy and deadline yeah. So here’s me giving it a shot.

• VP Baltar:

o Firstly, going off my point early about proactiveness in eliminating mafia, I don’t like how VP Baltar’s response to that was trying to frame the issue as we either “eliminate in the people who were driving the mafia elims” or “eliminate outside the people who were driving the mafia elims” to show that eliminating in the people who were driving mafia elims is better.

 Classic false dichotomy that I almost got tricked by. The fact that he’s fallacying isn’t necessarily a scumtell on its own, but to me it was a red flag that he was at least subconsciously trying to plant the idea in town’s mind that we should be looking in field away from him/username. I didn’t mention a single time in my ISO that we should go full tinfoil and look exclusively in that pool, yet that is how he initially tried to frame the issue.
o I don’t think VP Baltar’s genuinely solving the game.
 I think VP Baltar’s attitude towards what we should do today is contradictory: In he says we should “solve the game not individual slots”, but he can’t stop talking about Klyne in a vacuum and how he feels good about him being a wolf. He talks about some other potential slots like Bulge and username but he doesn’t really engage with me when I keep suggesting that he is down to one pairing: Bulge/Klyne wolf team. There’s no attempt from him to show town that “Klyne/Bulge” is the team and “here’s why if you look at the agendas they’ve been pushing”, yet in spite of all his he maintains his view that he is almost certainly right and we should all just trust each other.
• VP Baltar doesn’t genuinely seem like he’s trying to “solve the team” rather than just power through a Klyne elimination
o Klyne was quite towny near beginning of game
• Wolves have all the incentive to just take it to final 5 and power through.
• I don’t like how he’s handling my ruling out of the username/Klyne team, with “nothing is 100%, and I’d have to re-evaluate everything if Klyne flips wolf”. There’s so much hedging in that statement it’s gross and it’s none of it giving him real pause. He’s in response mode rather than critical thinking mode which is obviously scum!indicative.
 I think, there’s a lot of reason to be paranoid of what’s going on, yet VP Baltar has seemed oddly confident in general at this stage in the game with like, little change throughout this day phase (where, for the first time, wolves can’t really hunt genuinely!)
• He repeatedly refers to my paranoia as “tinfoil”, as if somehow it’s like, too crazy and conspiracy-theorist to suggest that the people proactively eliminating mafia could be wolves in a multiball game?
• He has kept username in some of his solves lately but like, only as a very passing note.
o I think VP Baltar’s attempts to pocket me feel more like scum!pocketing rather than town!synergy.
 Bulge mentioned that one thing he’s looking out for in the late stages of a MB game are is who is appealing to the “strong townies”. I’m obviously not exactly a “strong townie”, but I was certainly posting a lot for how little of a solve I had. I am potentially pretty pocketable, especially back on D2 when I would’ve gotten eliminated. I think that made me a good target for VP Baltar even continuing into today, trying to make me work for his townread. Since D4 it’s become more and more obvious that I’m town who wasn’t really sure what was going to happen, VP Baltar has been trying to flip the strategy to “working with me”.
 I think, for a while, VP Baltar has been talking a lot about “trusting each other” and “townblocking”. He says to win this setup, townies have to trust each other, let’s just trust people who were working hard to eliminate mafia earlier in the game, and all will be well. Actually, username says this too multiple times, even with this bizarre melodramatic humor thrown in there to make us laugh off the absurdity of what he’s saying:
In post 1810, iamausername wrote:nooooo. no? no. don't let paranoia get the best of you. embrace the townblock. the townblock is love. the townblock is life.
 As an example, look at , which I respond to in (also the post about the dichotomy thing I mentioned above). Yes this could be stubborn townie!VP Baltar simply disagreeing on the approach with stubborn townie!innocentvillager, but
 The whole doesn’t really make sense, every other time he has used the word “align” it has meant that we “agree on the solve”, and I get the sense that he’s backpedaling from his pocketing attempt.
 It’s weird how he keeps doing solves assuming others are town and just presenting them as such. He’s done this at least 3 times, the weirdest of which was especially since it was unprompted. I never asked him to assume I was town in his long ass solve, why isn’t he bringing that up as a possibility?
o I think VP Baltar is AT LEAST CAPABLE of this kind of play as scum
 This is just me giving credit to his scumgame. Clearly, if VP Baltar is wolf, he has been doing a very good job. The question is just, “is it outside of his scumrange?” and the only point of this bullet point is, “no, I don’t think so”. Also Ahsoka mentioned in -1590 that this was pretty different from his town game and since I don’t think Ahsoka is wolf I’m consider this meta take a little bit at least.
 Again multiball is different etc. etc. and it’s not too difficult to look town as a wolf especially in the earlier stages without any mafia flips, I’d imagine, because you can scumhunt for realz, this has been mentioned a million times.
 I didn’t read Mini Normal 2157 closely but scum!VP Baltar seemed fairly convincing for a while.
o ORAM was scummy and postury, I got gut scumvibes from there on tone

• Iamausername

o I don’t like how iamausername isn’t addressing my push like, at all. His only interaction like, with me specifically, long after I’ve been voting him, is to expand my possible pool of mafia . Like, I could have the whole solve wrong by just continuing to vote iamausername but that’s the only time he felt compelled to interact with me. Imo this is wolf!indicative behavior.
o The tempo and lack of aggression overall that I saw in Open 786 is not at all present, yet it still feels like he feels confident on his solve
o Posting frequency, thread presence feels decreased. But it feels like he is “around” rather than actually just completely gone like The Bulge. It’s late and I wrote this bullet point earlier and I can’t remember what exactly I was trying to get at but there is something about the way that the timing of his posting that just gut pings me, like he just selectively chooses to post at a particular time, a vibe that I didn’t get at all when he was town in Open 786 and just took on every motherfucker that came at him

• VP Baltar/iamausername associatives

o D1 iamusername distancing from VP Baltar
 iamausername parked passively on ORAM, where there were two major “not!partner” wagons (Klyne and Titus) rising up, is not only plausibly partnery, but I’m getting more convinced that, if I was iamausername in that position, I would absolutely have tried to get on my partner!ORAM. This is because:
• It’s possible that in multiball games, you can make the argument that “bussing is not really a thing you do, especially early” (they haven’t needed to make this argument yet really, but maybe it’s because I a) haven’t really cased them yet and b) already called it out as meh plausible distancing)
• If my partner is being even kind of scummy (didn’t get great vibes from ORAM), but there are other wagons that would make the ORAM wagon not super likely to actually go through, I would very likely try to get on them for a few votecounts for like, super easy distancing with not a ton of risk.
 Is this actually wolf/wolf!indicative? Maybe not, and you might say something in response to this like, “if scum knew about this scumtell, they would just never bus, why would they ever bus in this scenario if it’s scummy to do so”. But I don’t think this is a strong argument; it’s assuming “scum knew that people would find this behavior scummy”, which is actually wrong; if that’s the case people would just do the opposite of every scumtell, it’s not that hard for most of them out there
o I think VP Baltar had a weird read evolution on username
 I’d ideally do a full ISO dive on these two at some point if I find any of this worth pursuing, but for now just skimming, this quote felt kind of partnery
In post 625, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 624, Datisi wrote:a purely theoretical question, would you be willing to help with the yeet of the username?
Thought you found him town?

I probably would need to see a good case on IAUN. I can't really follow whatever he was trying to say about me, and I wished I was scum when I read his point about tricking me or whatever because I would have gone wild on that as scum to run him up.

He made some bad points like that as town in Revelations though (which I exploited as scum), so idk if he is town or scum here. Pretty null to me
 Textbook good scumplay about something like this is to turn the question around with an accusation/question (Thought you found him town?) to distract from the non-commital dead null answer he gives, despite all that bunch of back and forth he did with iamausername earlier.
 The main reason given for username being town aside from the townblocking thing is just that he helped case MURDERCAT. He’s brought up at twice about how he worked together with Datisi despite being paranoid of him and how great that turned out as a seeming justification for why I should just work with him and why he trusts username. We’ve established that the gamestate has changed and that kind of approach doesn’t work well/doesn’t need to continue.
In post 1550, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1548, innocentvillager wrote:why is username town and not wolf for you ?
He is putting in real work trying to sort everyone. There isn't fakeness to his scumhunting. I can see clearly how his reads are evolving, so I feel pretty comfortable with him. If he lived to Xylo, I'd probably question that, but I don't think I need to be paranoid right now.
 Personally, the way I’ve seen scum talk about their partners when they are winning tends to be predominantly:
• They are town for (insert generic/unconvincing reason here), with not a ton of paranoia (or maybe a little, just to say that they are)
o I think, they are doing the things that wolves need/should do today to win
 Wolves are looking to wrap this shit up with how close they are to winning, and I would absolutely expect them to buddy-buddy here in a state of mass confusion for town and power it through. Every now and then they throw in a little bit of “side doubt” on each other for the fake theatre, but don’t end up actually doing anything about it. There’s been real suspicion on Klyne and Bulge in previous days and it makes a lot of sense as an agenda that they discussed overnight to push those two slots.
 Both VP Baltar and iamausername are saying the exact same narrative about “townblocking” with each other in it, and that doesn’t sit well with me.

• Klyne

o So I’ve already talked about how VP Baltar’s push on Klyne isn’t super convincing.
o It is very difficult for me to see Klyne as a wolf from tone for a lot of posts.
 As an example, ben dover123 pointed out a string of Klyne posts that felt really town tonally that I agreed with, specifically -429 I think
o Simply like, where is the agenda? This game honestly feels a lot like Klyne vs. the world at times. I don’t get the sense at all that he is planning to set this game up for a miselimination, or working with anyone whatsoever. There’s no powerwolfing that he’s been doing as the game is getting closer to a wolf win, instead, we’re seeing him with less rhetoric and more of “you wanna fucking go, wolves??” mentality.
o Then you might ask “how do you reconcile this behavior with like, town!Klyne?” Again, I am a strong believer that town can like, do just about anything, whereas scum have a much more limited range overall. When the two most scumread slots in the game go into Day 4 almost about to win but just need a little more effort (especially when town was so spread out and in disagreement lately) to spread the hysteria/confusion, what does Klyne decide to do? Like, nothing

• The Bulge

o It’s hard to like, towncase The Bulge because he’s been so out of it D4 from RL. Tonally I think I’m coming around on Bulge as town? Maybe largely because of his weird OMGUS on me that I don’t think he needs to do as scum? Like, I guess he could still be mafia but I’m not really feeling the wolf vibe from him

• Last Mafia?

o I’m actually not sure; I still think it’s something like The Bulge/Ahsoka > clidd in terms of likeliness.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:38 am

Ahsoka, i get that my wall isn't exactly, like, a great piece of English literature

but do you have thoughts on it?

ive been suspecting them for a while, even VP Baltar thought it was obvious I was "tinfoiling them", and I've dropped the solve in thread multiple times

so yeah, when you move off them with a couple days to deadline and people start converging on Klyne or Bulge, that makes me worried and made me decide to get out these thoughts asap

if im wrong, im wrong, we can talk about it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:40 am

i guess, assuming my solve is wrong

my next guess is Bulge is scum? almost purely by PoE? idk, im just not feeling Klyne as a wolf here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:44 am

ahsoka did you miss my like,
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:46 am

In post 1966, VP Baltar wrote:It reads to me as complete confbias
im not going to deny that it is partly confbias fueled lol, you are certainly right about that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:56 am

if im somehow wrong on VPB:

maybe it's username/Bulge?

if somehow both VPB and username are town (that would be wild), i think the wolf solve would like almost have to be Klyne/Bulge exactly, and i just don't feel that as the case with how the gamestate has developed, and i don't get why people aren't paranoid of this

the likely conclusion is the username is wolf. I highly doubt clidd is a wolf. we've established Klyne isn't the partner. I don't think Ahsoka is wolf, but username/Ahsoka (?) would be next on my list

basically, my wolf teams look like this in decreasing likelihood:

VPB/username
username/Bulge
Klyne/Bulge
username/Ahsoka
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:01 am

if im somehow wrong on username but not on VPB, i guess these are the only two teams that kind of make sense

VPB/Bulge
VPB/Ahsoka

don't think either of these are that likely tho, idk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:35 am

my thoughts on your read evolution is in my wall under associatives

i have not played with you as scum, no
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:52 am

In post 1976, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1956, innocentvillager wrote:He has kept username in some of his solves lately but like, only as a very passing note. He has kept username in some of his solves lately but like, only as a very passing note.
This is the extent I see you talk about my views on username. I'm not following how this is about an "evolution" of my read. .
it's there, just control+F "I think VP Baltar had a weird read evolution on username" and the section is there
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:46 am

In post 1952, VP Baltar wrote:Sometimes it's as simple as the lurkers and uninfluential people being scum. Given the mass of replacements in this game, you should understand scum haven't exactly been playing master class here.
im not sure what the replacements have to do with Bulge/Klyne being the scumteam?

and sure *sometimes* it is that simple, but this game has really been stalled out for a while and to think that a Bulge/Klyne team didn't take advantage of that and push anything when it would've been easy to just seems... like really bad scumplay

if you are town, I don't like the fact that username consolidated with you on Klyne or the way he did it. Also could point to username/Bulge somewhat, with username's initial bus vote and Bulge's aggressive chainsawing at me when I've been attacking username somewhat

idk I still think you're scum but im still paranoid and getting mixed vibes from you so if you're town i'd like to try and convince you that at least username is likely wolf?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:39 am

In post 1760, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1750, iamausername wrote:
In post 1645, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1644, iamausername wrote:i feel like Titus may have been extremely close to nailing it here. i think she was completely on the money as far as scum having to attack the townblock, and that's what i'm seeing today from IV. i think VP, clidd and i have all successfully identified each other as town, and that is bad news for scum.
why do you feel so strongly that this is the case?
my experience playing with VP has been one game in the last year where he was scum, and one very memorable game in the distant past where he was scum. it's possible that we have played games together where he was town, but i don't remember any of those.

when VP first replaced into this game, he replaced a player who had seemed scummy to me, and i was pretty tunneled on him initially. probably because all the experience i have with VP is him as scum, and so i interpreted some things that are just his mannerisms as being his scum mannerisms. but as the game has gone on, it has become increasingly clear to me that my initial read was erroneous. he definitely feels different from his scum game here.

as far as clidd goes, i just didn't get any sense from the way he was playing that he had an agenda here. of the two, i feel slightly less strongly about this one, clidd has certainly been a little more reactive than proactive, but that doesn't seem like it would be a particularly reliable tell in a multiball setup anyway.

if we get flips that don't fit with my current understanding of the game, i will reevaluate, as i have done throughout, but i have no interest in executing either VP or clidd today.
i don't know if i love this

specifically the part about VPB-username-clidd just somehow being a "townblock that successfully identified each other and we just need to sail this townblock to victory"

it seemed agenda-y, like trying to phone in the wolf win and pocket VPB/clidd to charge straight ahead. i don't get the sense that this is a real thought with little paranoia, and the reasons stated here don't seem strong enough to merit that level of confidence in the gamestate imo
this was the impetus for the initial gut fos vote for my iamausername vote
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:06 am

im gonna be honest, for some reason your rxn to my push comes off as towny and i hate it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:16 am

i hate this game why did i ever replace in
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #218) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:18 am

dead thread fucking screaming at us rn probably, especially Datisi

the only people i think im voting today are {username, The Bulge, VP Baltar} aorn
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #219) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:24 am

lmfao omg

yeah i don't want klyne today lol
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:28 am

fuck it is it really just username bulge

bulge username iso

brb
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:52 am

In post 1997, Ahsoka wrote:Like worst case scenario, we lose the least active player in the game. We're not endgamed or anything yet.
you said you haven't done the math yet

if we eliminate town:

tomorrow will probably be 2w:1m:2t. Everyone has to hit wolf D5 or wolves win. But even if we hit a wolf, wolves may or may not try to kill the last mafia; if they kill and mafia survive mafia automatically wins in 1:1:1. If wolves don't kill anyone we will have to eliminate the wolf on D6 and eliminate the mafia on D7.

My point is just if we eliminate town today it's a much more uphill battle than a normal f5. If we eliminate mafia we get a normal f5. If we eliminate wolf, we get a much more manageable gamestate with a wolf flip.

anyway it's too late to discuss this theory stuff more, im just saying it's still very important to eliminate correctly today
In post 1999, Ahsoka wrote:why did you take my solve right after I stopped pushing it IV, ugh
flavor, i had it the whole time and i was saying in thread i was "considering it" multiple times, it's not just "your solve"

Spoiler:
In post 1597, innocentvillager wrote:ahsoka how do you feel about:

bulge mafia
username, VPB wolves
In post 889, Titus wrote:VP has no reason to bus a partner yesterday. That eliminates him from being mafia. If he's a wolf, he doesn't give a rats ass if I am executed. In fact, if he's familiar with my play, he'd want that. If Kylne is town, it would be the same thing. So the only viable way this slot is scum is if he feared that Kylne would somehow be executed over me. That position doesn't make sense with galaxii's EoD posting. Given only one possible partnership, I am pretty ok calling this town.
so this was town!Titus's reasoning for, if VPB is scum, he is scum with exactly Klyne here

I don't know if I buy the part where he doesn't care if notpartner!Klyne gets eliminated because there is still more benefit for wolves to eliminate mafia early on. So maybe I will open the VPB wolf pairings to more than just VPB/Klyne.
In post 1601, Ahsoka wrote:

bulge mafia
username, VPB wolves
In post 889, Titus wrote:VP has no reason to bus a partner yesterday. That eliminates him from being mafia. If he's a wolf, he doesn't give a rats ass if I am executed. In fact, if he's familiar with my play, he'd want that. If Kylne is town, it would be the same thing. So the only viable way this slot is scum is if he feared that Kylne would somehow be executed over me. That position doesn't make sense with galaxii's EoD posting. Given only one possible partnership, I am pretty ok calling this town.
so this was town!Titus's reasoning for, if VPB is scum, he is scum with exactly Klyne here

I don't know if I buy the part where he doesn't care if notpartner!Klyne gets eliminated because there is still more benefit for wolves to eliminate mafia early on. So maybe I will open the VPB wolf pairings to more than just VPB/Klyne.

Yeah, that's a possible solve, I like that.

I also was stating yesterday VPB and Klyne were likely wolves together, but I kind of liked Klyne's posts towards me. The caps is the only thing that pings me, almost like trying to come off as angry.

But yes, this is my force sensitive, stay calm, account.

VP is giving me a lot of mixed vibes though now which is making me way more unsure than i was a couple days ago. I still feel pretty decent about username being wolf, I think. I think maybe my original solve going into today username/bulge was fine.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

In post 2001, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1993, innocentvillager wrote:lmfao omg

yeah i don't want klyne today lol
I'm so confused how you found that screed townie
so you really think klyne/bulge is just wolf-wolf bussing cuz they're cornered?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:36 am

I thought you were fine voting with the consensus though? why the paranoia only now?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 pm

what the fuck is going on in this game
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 pm

In post 2000, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1999, Ahsoka wrote:why did you take my solve right after I stopped pushing it IV, ugh
flavor, i had it the whole time and i was saying in thread i was "considering it" multiple times, it's not just "your solve"

Spoiler:

bulge mafia
username, VPB wolves

In post 1601, Ahsoka wrote:

bulge mafia
username, VPB wolves

Yeah, that's a possible solve, I like that.

I also was stating yesterday VPB and Klyne were likely wolves together, but I kind of liked Klyne's posts towards me. The caps is the only thing that pings me, almost like trying to come off as angry.

But yes, this is my force sensitive, stay calm, account.

VP is giving me a lot of mixed vibes though now which is making me way more unsure than i was a couple days ago. I still feel pretty decent about username being wolf, I think. I think maybe my original solve going into today username/bulge was fine.
flavor did you not read this? and the numerous times i posited it as a solve throughout the day? me gradually gathering evidence for the VPB/username solve mostly through VPB interactions culminating in that ridiculous case that I never could've possibly made as scum? yes, once you moved off it and started to consolidate on Klyne who I townread of course I had to come forward more aggressively. i don't know why just because you've been pushing it more means that my scum equity goes up and the case is more likely to be wrong fypov
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 pm

im not voting for PageTopAndy because i like, don't think clidd is ever wolf here. mafia, possible
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #227) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:39 am

In post 2048, Ahsoka wrote:VPB was pushing me as Mafia, but now is stopping Bulge.

It's VPB and Bulge.
hmmmmmmmmmm
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #228) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:55 am

if this is wolf!Flavor pulling all the strings then good job Flavor and im gonna catch some serious flavor fever after this game.

i think im reasonably confident at this point that the wolfteam is entirely within {VP Baltar, iamausername, The Bulge}

just need to figure out which one it is. Or, which one it isn't, so we can eliminate the person in the other two pairings.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #229) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:27 am

current wolf solves:

innocentvillager
: {VP Baltar, iamausername, The Bulge}
Ahsoka
: VP Baltar/The Bulge
VP Baltar
: recently Klyne/The Bulge, now Klyne/Ahsoka? is that right VP Baltar?
iamausername
: Klyne/Ahsoka
The Bulge
: VP Baltar/iamausername
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #230) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:50 am

so you think it's either Klyne/Ahsoka or Username/Bulge?

interesting that you think there's no overlap
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #231) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:52 am

hmmm idk VP Baltar, I don't know if it was a crazy logical deduction from town!Ahsoka's perspective to think you might be saving The Bulge from the fade today by getting paranoid and sidelining him as mafia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:54 am

everyone wanted MURDERCAT yesterday with no resistance but no one went like "omg why is no one resisting"

just because you were pro Bulge for most of the game, the fact that you don't want him when the wagon actually comes down to it, is POTENTIALLY (not saying it is, but just that I can see it) +partner for both of you.

and I'm not completely tunneled on you? i have a pool of 3 people i think the wolves are in and you're in that pool, that's simply where im at with you rn
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:54 am

i haven't responded to it because i think username is wolf and I don't think Ahsoka is

but i will give it a closer look, i guess
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 am

...yeah im not even gonna respond to that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #235) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:57 am

In post 2065, VP Baltar wrote:but I've shown you time and again you're being unreasonable and your response is to lean into it even more!
i don't think i have been unreasonable at all; waffly and lost, certainly

im attributing the difficulty of working with you as mostly playstyle clash

you keep saying the same thing about how i should just trust you because you've found scum and i haven't. starting to think that's not scum!indicative behavior anymore, just playstyle clash.

i think im coming around The Bulge scum, whether that's wolf or mafia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #236) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:01 am

i have reviewed username's Klyne/Ahsoka case once again

it seems reasonable to me, that if Klyne is wolf, that Ahoska wolf equity goes up a lot. The case overall makes sense. Klyne being wolf is somewhat of a big if.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #237) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:04 am

VP if you are town, i can see that you've been making a real effort to work with me, only to get accused by me, and i can see why that's frustrating, especially since we think so differently. thanks for that (if you're town).
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:04 am

massive fuck you if you're scum! (jk, im just impressed)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:41 am

help im townreading VP Baltar
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #240) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:24 am

if VP Baltar is town, im starting to believe it is either username/bulge or ahsoka/klyne. it's still hard for me to believe in a Klyne/Bulge team
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #241) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:09 am

ive been "considering" for a while now lol. and it's not because you AtE'd at me like that just now, at least i don't think, ive been re-ISOing you (and some others) and a lot of things you say are kind of like, unlikely to be all coming from wolf ig independently. obviously they're all correlated. maybe, im still not convinced. confbias is a powerful problem for me in both ways. the more positive my opinion of you happens to be at whatever time, the more likely i am to townread your ISO, and vice-versa if im scumreading you.

we have less than day left tho yeah? we gotta do this fast
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #242) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:26 am

fine VPB, ive completed my ISO, you're probably town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #243) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:34 am

i will spiritually be on bulge and i won't let the day end in a no elimination

but i want to hear what VPB has to say first, it could be either of ours' last day
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:17 pm

hmmmmmmm
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 pm

In post 2099, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1479, Klyne wrote:The way I look at it from town perspective is that you have normal scum and then Wolves who act like two SKs without the innate ability to kill.
SK/Indies act more independent and are harder to discern.
iv, how does this square with how you see Klyne's play this game? This is how he thinks about being a wolf.
why would he say that and then do exactly that though?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #246) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:19 pm

to convince me Klyne is scum you're gonna have to convince me Ahsoka is wolf with him

I don't think the fact that his reads are not great mean he's significantly more likely to be scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #247) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:47 pm

intent to hammer
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #248) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:54 pm

VOTE: bulge spiritually on here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #249) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:48 pm

classic
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #250) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:49 pm

sorry VP Baltar

at least I fianlly realized you were town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #251) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:50 pm

please please don’t vote for at least the next few days seriously this is how towns lose these

please
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #252) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:51 pm

im a bit paranoid that I’m the Alive one and not VP Baltar, but I’m still feeling a username/Ahsoka team
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #253) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:52 pm

fuck why couldn’t I have been released from this fucking game

Now I have to fucking slog through f5

fucking shit man
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #254) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:54 pm

i can’t get over the fact that I don’t think klyne is scum

but the fact that I am alive instead of VP Baltar when VP Baltar is sure to just like insta vote Klyne today is like.... ????? why wouldn’t a scumteam without Klyne just kill me

I don’t wanna think about this goddamn game
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #255) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:57 pm

ahsoka like has to scum here, I can’t imagine ahsoka is ever town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #256) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:58 pm

username/Klyne like isn’t really a thing im sorry
PTA isn’t a wolf yah now that we’ve established he’s not mafia

that leaves me with Ahsoka as wolf
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #257) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:59 pm

also, scum can’t coordinate quick hammers in PT anymore, so watch out for fucking signals today bois if we ever lay a vote down (but still don’t!!)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #258) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:00 pm

username/Ahsoka is probably the scumteam and I’m like 70% sure on this

most of the rest of it is paranoia that I’m alive for a reason
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #259) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:05 pm

fucking flavor leaf with the reverse pocketing me again why are you so good at scum :/
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #260) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:23 pm

no Klyne please I really think you’re both town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #261) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:23 pm

please unvote klyneeeeee
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #262) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 pm

come on, how is Klyne scum? what scum charges open the day like this with a vote

I’m telling you, I think it’s just username/Ahsoka
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #263) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:28 pm

Klyne if you believe I’m town and reallly want to vote

will you vote one of the other two you think is the partner?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:29 pm

I get that you’re impatient

fine, we don’t have to drag today out for the full 10 days despite I think that would be best for wincon

But I think you’re just voting town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #265) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Klyne if you want to quick yeet someone? just vote either username or ahsoka, whichever one you want

And I will sheep you

how does that sound for progressing the game? if you are scum, you’ve just won if you do this

I don’t think you’re scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #266) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

VOTE: iamausername
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #267) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

YOU GET ONE SHOT

ONE OPPORTUNITY
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #268) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:36 pm

YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOLLLLOOOOOO
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #269) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:37 pm

YAHHHHHHHH BOIIII ITS FUCKINT USERNAME AJD AHSOKA YOLOLOOOOLLLLOOOOOO
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #270) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:37 pm

JUST FUCKING HAMMER YOUR PARTNER FLAVOR GGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGO
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #271) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:38 pm

YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO SORRY IF I LOST THE GAME
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #272) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm

aw fuck sorry I was kinda high
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #273) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm

gg flavor I knew you were scum

knew klyne was town

Thought clidd was town but guess I was wrong
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #274) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:40 pm

shouldn’t make yolo decisions I guess :/ sorry should t have dissuaded away from clidd
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #275) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:40 pm

WHATVER ITS OVER
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #276) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:41 pm

omg if it is actually ahsoka klyne I will fucking go into mafiascum hall of shame
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #277) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:41 pm

and cry about how I literally lost this game for town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #278) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:42 pm

singlehandedly
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #279) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:42 pm

did not want this game to torture me all week

SORRY TOWN GJ SCUMTEAM
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #280) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:44 pm

if this is a scumflip somehow ahsoka is almost certainly last scum

There’s no way I call him out as scum with username and he just comes in and hammers
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #281) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:45 pm

^as town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #282) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:46 pm

god I should be more suspicious when I get don’t get NK’d

Umlauttttttt pls I can’t take it I need to sleep
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #283) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:49 pm

In post 2162, Ahsoka wrote:Nah idk. I’m actually town, though. Don’t know how i went from can only be mafia to wolf.
lol is this why you didn’t kill me? You thought I would’ve cleared you or something? ahhaha
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #284) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 pm

I was way less confident you weren’t wolf than Some of my other reads I guess
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #285) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 pm

when bulge flipped mafia I essentially came to username/Ahsoka as the solve

was expecting to die

if town loses guess I’m baddddd butttt OH WELLLL
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #286) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:52 pm

help my heart can’t take it please flippity flippity flippppp
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #287) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 pm

In post 2162, Ahsoka wrote:Nah idk. I’m actually town, though. Don’t know how i went from can only be mafia to wolf.
yeah you are oddly cognizant of this stance I had on you hmmmmmm yah flavor u are the scum who kept me alive to pocket me!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #288) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:54 pm

okay whatever I’m going to bed guess I’ll find out in the morning
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #289) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 pm

wow I’m starting to feel like username really was scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #290) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 pm

stop trolling me scumz
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #291) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:04 pm

nah if username is scum sorry ahsoka you’re basically lockscum

town!you doesn’t have takes this bad
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #292) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:06 pm

In post 2199, Klyne wrote:looking forward to some riveting high level discussion from the greatest minds in mafia
g r e a t e s t m i n d s i n m a f i a
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #293) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:08 pm

YAHHHHH USERNAME I JUST WENT ALL FUCKIN SUPER SAIYAN OVER YOU BOIIIIIIIIII

CUT SOME FLAVY HERBS WITH MY DOUBLE LIGHTSABA MOTHAFUCKAAAAA
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #294) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:10 pm

klyne u gonna quick yeet ahsoka tmr not pagetop right? If username scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #295) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:11 pm

ok THATS IT im seriously going to bed now
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:03 am

In post 2206, Ahsoka wrote:I'm not scum, IV.

I caught 3 scum this game. I really don't know how/why you are scumreading me.
yeah this is exactly what a scum would say, parsley!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:04 am

you thought i cleared you today and you left me alive! you saw my solves as username/Bulge or Ahsoka/Klyne and thought I was gonna go Klyne with y'all today

killing VP Baltar was the worst mistake you could've done!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #298) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:08 am

Klyne if username flips scum (which it actually seems like he does at this rate) even just look at Flavor's posting from D5 when you and I were excited about the quickyeet wagon

it's all fake, wifomy, and without any of the rush, excitement that town should have in this spot, and he barely tried to fake it

Ahsoka is deflated scum which made me think mafia but lately none of the solving has been real man

so if you want to vote FIRST THING tomorrow that's cool, please do, but im pushing for that to be on Ahsoka, I'll take responsibility postgame if it's wrong

@PagetopAndy, Klyne will be obvtown when username flips scum for obvious reasons, so you should obviously be voting Ahsoka.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 am

In post 2208, Ahsoka wrote:Half of me just thinks you're scum fake setting me up to win the game, but that takes a lot of planning, and you could have won if you didn't switch Klyne's vote, so that doesn't make sense.

Means you're probably just town.
i am like sooooooo obviously town from D4 and D5 that no one in their right mind would have me in a solve.

this isn't a real thought, and the fact that the analysis ENDS HERE is like ???

you're going to get quickyeeted tomorrow and that's it? yahhhh no you are the deflated wolf sorry Flavor
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:13 am

In post 2207, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 2198, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 2196, innocentvillager wrote:nah if username is scum sorry ahsoka you’re basically lockscum

town!you doesn’t have takes this bad
You saw me literally go through every single combination in Ilicit Substances. Lol

I was pushing Morph and Zmuffin as scum who no killed for an entire day phase over there

you ignoring this is telling.
generic shading after not responding to a quote that literally had to self-deprecate to argue a point? lmao since when does town!Flavor ever bring down his towngame

Flavor: innocentvillager might be scum!
innocentvillager: nah im obvtown so that solve is horrendous, Flavor doesn't have this bad town solves
Flavor: lol my towngame in Illicit had bad solves all over it

...so you're acknowledging this is a bad solve

????
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:15 am

when is clidd ever a deepwolf with his cluelessness and just like, read the end of his ISO where he has the epiphany that he can't hunt multiball scum the same way

does any of that feel fake?

PTA hasn't done anything fine but that doesn't make him scum, just new
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:19 am

In post 2177, Ahsoka wrote:I’ve been calling username scum for a while now.
my vote was on username ALL DAY yesterday

not ONCE did you hop on, even long before my solve came out and you went "omg innocentvillager why did you have to sheep MY SOLVE (wasn't your solve to begin with as I said, but nah you ignored that part to have an excuse to not vote username and push onto The Bulge) yeahhhhh okay you were always trying to get The Bulge faded
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #303) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:52 am

and this is where midwaybear is going to say Klyne was his alt and that's why he was following this game!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #304) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:53 am

yeah i thought town played pretty well, this felt stacked against town to begin with and to get that close is pretty decent

still just sad though, after all that efforting
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #305) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:54 am

congrats and gj username and Flavor! didn't figure it out for a long time
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #306) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:58 am

klynneeeee you could've just quickvoted Ahsoka the game would've ended at the same time :(

tbf, being in f3 is not an enviable position and i can see why you just wanted it to be over
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #307) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:58 am

otherwise i love klyne's posting style LOL
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #308) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:11 am

In post 2256, Klyne wrote:IM JUST A MAN OF MY WORD. IT'S MY BOND. MY NINPO WAY. I NEVER GO BACK ON MY NINPO.
haha sorry i think misinterpreted your word as "gonna vote first thing when day starts" so I tried to just convince you to quickvote Ahsoka, vs "gonna vote with the first person that votes"

if I knew it was the latter, i would've shouted at Andy to get on right at daystart, lmao

well played Flavor for waking up early to vote ASAP! lmao are you in Hawaii or smthing

oh well ggs was fun all around
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #309) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:38 am

In post 2269, Flavor Leaf wrote:The issue you had in that day we faded username, you didn't really explain too much why it was me, so while it was obvious you knew I was scum, it made it look like just a tunnel. I played into the town reading Klyne for a while, and since he was in an absolute no analysis mode, he wasn't going to double check you.

I think holding off on that day phase and letting pagetop/username talk more would have opened it up to being obvious to everyone that I was scum here.
yeah i think this is pretty fair

i need to work on my casing for sure! Like i had a pretty strong gut scumread on username but I couldn't articulate it well, and a lot of reasons I came up with for him and VP Baltar really were just confbias-fueled, and I knew that. It did kind of seem like a tunnel and with my earlier tunnel on VP Baltar it probably would've been easy for Klyne to just write it off and not read it.

Holding off on the day phase would've been ideal imo, but I had to do something when Klyne voted PTA who I thought was town and I wasn't convincing him to unvote lol. My approach to appeal to Klyne probably worked well for getting username yeeted, but I think I should've been extra explicit afterwards against you instead of just getting caught up in the excitement.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #310) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:52 am

In post 2281, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually do think this game is balanced, but I don't think it will ever feel that way, if that makes sense.
i think i understand what you're saying here

it feels like town did like, super well overall and STILL lost, making it feel like town chance of winning is way lower than 33%

but actually, if we had just hit wolves first or wolves nightkilled mafia, town wouldn't have had such an outrageous uphill battle

when wolves are gone town is basically just a pure favorite

and also the natural wolf/mafia conflict will just make scum eliminations a lot more likely than a normal game because no single team can manipulate the gamestate, even numbers aside

but that is also offset by scum being able to genuinely scumhunt and it being harder to discern scum, etc etc
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #311) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:57 am

ohhhhhhhhhh hi pagetopandy
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #312) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:24 am

In post 2297, VP Baltar wrote:Thanks! It's probably because of my job as a journalist. I have to write a lot on a daily basis and try to be as clear as possible.

Some people like that. I will say, I often get scum read as town though because people think I'm being manipulative when I'm really just trying to be persuasive. Double edged sword!
what kind of idiot could possibly scumread your tone for being manipulative? the fuck?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #313) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:21 am

In post 2307, VP Baltar wrote:Just make the kill mandatory for the wolves.
one worry i have with this is that in a night with 1m : 1w : 2t, mafia autowins by putting the other 3 on the list, potentially making it more mafsided

there are a decent number of ways maf can get to the 1:1:2 scenario, for example 1:2:2 is an autoloss for town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #314) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:33 am

i don't think we are talking about the same thing but i agree with what you wrote
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #315) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:36 am

In post 2312, DkKoba wrote:(assuming the rules are that 3 phases = draw if no actions are taken which is what I used to force the last alignment to have taken inaction to act. I know the norm is to force scum to kill on this site but yknow)
tbf if i was wolf in this situation and didn't have a really good read on the last mafia i would probably take the draw, lol, odds seem stacked against me to both hit the mafia and win the ELO

Return to “Completed Open Games”