Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Adorable »

The drama in the neighborhood chat with Tommy, Isis, and superbowl happened way too fast and I started to wonder if this was scum theater. I have read a couple of neighborhood chats in some completed games and the players in the neighborhood chat started out slow getting to know each other first.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 92, Tommy Two Times wrote:We're up to page 7 now... someone please stop these two, I'm not sure how much more I can handle.

But regardless, at least I've got some good reads from it. I'm pretty sure Isis is scum, and superbowl is town. So if I'm town here, I think we're okay. Otherwise, if I'm scum, it means there's a conspiracy and we should be self-voting. At the moment, I think I'm town though.

Adorable, has anyone talked in your hood yet?
Yes, we have been talking in the hood. You said you're pretty sure Isis is scum and superbowl is town. I thought scum would be together in one neighborhood. I'll have to read the rules again since I didn't know scums would be in different hoods.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 107, Tommy Two Times wrote:Adorable, now that you've found out that scum can be split across hoods, does this change where you think scum are? I can vouch for Isis being scum, being scum.
On the basic setup it says 2 neighborhoods with 3 vts and 1 neighborhood with 1 vt and 2 mafia.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 103, Isis wrote:Why do you do this to me adorable!?!?!?
What happened?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Adorable »

You guys must be really active to be able to fill up 40 pages quickly.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 210, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 102, Adorable wrote:
In post 92, Tommy Two Times wrote:We're up to page 7 now... someone please stop these two, I'm not sure how much more I can handle.

But regardless, at least I've got some good reads from it. I'm pretty sure Isis is scum, and superbowl is town. So if I'm town here, I think we're okay. Otherwise, if I'm scum, it means there's a conspiracy and we should be self-voting. At the moment, I think I'm town though.

Yes, we have been talking in the hood. You said you're pretty sure Isis is scum and superbowl is town. I thought scum would be together in one neighborhood. I'll have to read the rules again since I didn't know scums would be in different hoods.
In post 110, Adorable wrote:
In post 107, Tommy Two Times wrote:Adorable, now that you've found out that scum can be split across hoods, does this change where you think scum are? I can vouch for Isis being scum, being scum.
On the basic setup it says 2 neighborhoods with 3 vts and 1 neighborhood with 1 vt and 2 mafia.
When did you decide to check the rules in between these two posts?

At what point of time between these two posts did you check the rules?
When I signed up on the que thread it talks about the setup with two scum being in one hood and then when I saw you put Isis as scum and superbowl as town it looked like you were saying two scum were in different hood and I ended up having to read the setup again on the game thread on the first page.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 220, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 215, Adorable wrote:
In post 210, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 102, Adorable wrote:

In post 110, Adorable wrote:
When did you decide to check the rules in between these two posts?

At what point of time between these two posts did you check the rules?
When I signed up on the que thread it talks about the setup with two scum being in one hood and then when I saw you put Isis as scum and superbowl as town it looked like you were saying two scum were in different hood and I ended up having to read the setup again on the game thread on the first page.
What I mean is did you check after making post , or after I made ?

That's posts and I'm talking about.
I checked after I made #102 and then on #107 you said, "now that you've found out that scum can be split across hoods, does this change where you think scum are?" I had to correct you on the setup after you made #107 because on that post you were saying scum are split across hoods.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 219, Isis wrote:I misspoke wading through hypotheticals and counter factuals trying to explain my point. I was saying adorable could be scum with a hoodmate and be unsure whether she had the possibility of randing scum with a crosshood mate.
This post looks so wrong. On all games when you get a scum role it will say who your scum buddies are in your role pm.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

gobbles town reads his own hood and even though he town read us he still self votes telling the Isis hood to self vote. I have been scum reading Isis and Tommy.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 332, Isis wrote:Ok I caught up again.

Auro's demonstrative efforts to do have visually townish reactions all game looks very theatrical and has such a jerky progression that I think it's really, really unlikely he's town. Unfortunately I'm starting to think Drew is more likely the partner than Tweet which makes this pretty much an L.

I don't think superbowl is very likely scum here, but I don't know of any compelling reason to townread Tommy and I don't think I've been very obviously town this game due to like, not being enthused. Also, it kind of starts to feel more boring and less interesting the more I feel like Auro is just openwolfing, and from my point of view that is the last relevant informational point of the game?

I don't really understand why gobble selfed like that but I guess it's kind of a postgame discussion
I've never played with Auro before and don't know how he plays as scum. I would expect scum Auro to focus on my hood to tree stump first since gobbles and Galron were getting scum read the most and Auro wanted your hood to be the first to tree stump.
In post 340, Isis wrote:Gobble can fluff his feathers all he wants, but I think TTT's gambit was protown and I don't think Auro's handling of his own skepticism of our hood description has shown a town alignment. It's on the laundry list.
I disagree with this. Tommy's gambit did not look protown at all and it looked scummy. On the first post quoted above you said you don't have any compelling reason to town read Tommy and now over here you say Tommy's gambit was protown. Which is it? This looks like you are defending a scum buddy.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Adorable »

I knew the scum hood would redirect attention to the other hood.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 578, Isis wrote:I will make a case based on autobattle (1) times for each player in {Adorable, Galron, gobbledygook} that was in Autobattler.

That's a maximum of three times!
What case on autobattle? Autobattle is so random to the point when you can't even make a proper case and this is a scum strategy on bsing their way out of getting scum read.
In post 582, Isis wrote:That's Pandora's opinion
Don't even know what you mean by Pandora's opinion but this just looks bad on your part and it makes you look even more scummy.
In post 584, Isis wrote:I think she was scoring your post out of up to ten points is my interpretation
that or her favorite green string was on numpad zero and decimal and she wanted to swat it which is admittedly what it looked like
Now you are deflecting the attention off of yourself. I saw it so weird how you get in an argument with superbowl, asking pointless questions and now all of a sudden you are town reading each other out of the blue.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Adorable »

Hood 1 is what I would pick that is likely to have the scum hood.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 649, Isis wrote:Our hood hasn't been truthfully summarized yet

-superbowl starts off suspecting both of us for fluffstarting
- Tommy claims scum with superbowl
- I ask tommy a certain analysis question about MT
- superbowl asks what's up with lying about 40 pages in the game thread
- I express a meta scumread on adorable and superbowl pooh poohs it
- I start a conversation about whether this setup is bus friendly or not
- Tommy asks on ratings for the scumminess for each of the three hoods, everyone completes this exercise
- Tommy and I start using spoiler= tags and asking Tommy not to open them so we can make fun of football and also do neighbor-scumhunt-stuff
- Tommy does a post that is purely to claim a page top. This is important to me because it makes him scum in a way that doesn't necessarily make him mafia
- superbowl asks Tommy for his top scumread and it's adorable
- I am really inactive around the time gobble self stumps and make excuses in the PT and then make a very delayed post lamenting gobble's demise and superbowl says he doesn't find it genuine
- superbowl and i get into this argument about how he thinks I should have a partner in mind for Auro, but I'm saying since we're leashing a hood vote anyway it actually doesn't matter if it is certain Auro is scum, because I'm canvassing for that particular hood vote
- superbowl asks for drew meta and i share my takes
- TTT expresses relatively strong townreads on his hood, for the first time really
- we discuss whether Morning Tweet can be a motherly person and also be scum, and whether mothers can be scum, this spans many posts.
-
I'm convinced Isis is scum. She scum reads me because of meta but there is no meta read on me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Adorable »

Really weird when players scum read someone because of meta but in the end the player that gets scum read for meta turns out to be town and this is the part where I have to ask, "What meta? The player you scum read for meta flipped town."
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 681, Tommy Two Times wrote:What's up, what's up. Start placing your votes down, hood 2. I don't think many minds are being changed here.
My vote is currently on hood 1.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 692, Isis wrote:Ok, my research is complete. That episode of Community features a split into six timelines. In the timeline in which that image of Troy holding the pizzas appears, we never get to see the pizzas. However, the timelines do not split until after the pizzas are already in the deliveryman's hands, so we know the toppings of the pizzas are the same in all six timelines.
In the timeline in which Pierce retrieves the pizzas, we get to view Abed taking a cheese slice, and Troy and Britta each taking a slice that is a bit difficult to make out but seems to be topped with mushrooms and sausage bits. Abed is Muslim, so it seems likely that the sausage bits are pork, which is why the pizza is half and half. Both of these slices only come from the topmost box.

In the timeline in which Abed (I think it was Abed), retrieves the pizzas, Abed sets the pizza boxes down and immediately and confidently thrusts the topmost box open and begins reaching immediately. We can only see the mushroom sausage half, but he reaches to the other half to retrieve a cheese slice that he brings to his mouth.

A pizza man rarely clarifies which pizzas are which, so the fact that Abed does not peek at the box first to ensure it has slices appropriate for him to eat suggests it's most likely that all three pizzas are identical. At a minimum, each pizza must have a cheese half or a half that comports with Abed's religious beliefs, due to this show of confidence.

That is the most I can deduce about the flavor of the pizzas.
This is CWAC.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 694, Tommy Two Times wrote:Fantastic analysis,, Isis. Does anyone have any doubt after seeing that townspew?

Although, it is possible the sausages in question were composed of beef or turkey, in which case Abed would have no fear regardless.
What townspew? I couldn't get anything out of it and it was a random pointless post.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: Hood 1

This is the hood I have been currently scum reading at the moment.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 728, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 719, Galron wrote:
In post 717, Adorable wrote:VOTE: Hood 1

I was leaning that way, but the pizza post was a total town spew.
Puff is tunneled on our hood because she has a tendency to scumread people who suspect her early. She had the same reaction to me in partition (we were both town).

You might want to reconsider, Pufff.
The problem I had with you and Isis was your reason on scum reading me was weak and it looked like a scum playstyle making up a fake read on me. Isis scum reads me for meta but there is no meta read on me which looked convenient. I also don't like it when a player scum reads a player for meta reasons and the player who gets scum read for meta ends up flipping town. Your read on me was also really bad which looked like a scum playstyle making up a read. Your read on me was because I did not check the setup till after I made #102 thinking you are either lying or mistaken not making a followup but there doesn't even need to be a followup.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 732, Isis wrote:Do you find scum to use meta more often than town, Adorable?
This is a 50/50. On my last completed game on this site I faked a scum read on a player by taking advantage of their meta and I was scum. On 2 of my completed games on this site I have seen 2 scum players throw out a read on a player for meta for playing differently. If you scum read a player for meta and they flip scum then that's good but if the player who gets scum read for meta and flips town, then something is wrong here and this is the part where I start to see that player being scum who faked a read.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Adorable »

I don't like meta reads and don't expect everyone to play the same like they do in their town or scum games.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Adorable »

We have 1 day and 7 hours left. I'm still scum reading hood 1 and no one is going to self vote.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Adorable »

Meh! I'm surrounded by so many scummy players. It feels like Jumble put 6 scum and 3 town in this game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Adorable »

Post #207 and #219 by Isis were so scummy. So Auro town reads my hood and Isis fights it. I'm still going to leave my vote on hood 1 which is the Isis hood I believe. Isis is lying saying she scum reads me for meta but she doesn't have a meta read on me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 730, Adorable wrote:
In post 728, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 719, Galron wrote:
In post 717, Adorable wrote:VOTE: Hood 1

I was leaning that way, but the pizza post was a total town spew.
Puff is tunneled on our hood because she has a tendency to scumread people who suspect her early. She had the same reaction to me in partition (we were both town).

You might want to reconsider, Pufff.
The problem I had with you and Isis was your reason on scum reading me was weak and it looked like a scum playstyle making up a fake read on me. Isis scum reads me for meta but there is no meta read on me which looked convenient. I also don't like it when a player scum reads a player for meta reasons and the player who gets scum read for meta ends up flipping town. Your read on me was also really bad which looked like a scum playstyle making up a read. Your read on me was because I did not check the setup till after I made #102 thinking you are either lying or mistaken not making a followup but there doesn't even need to be a followup.
If Tommy is scum, then I did scum read him correctly over here above on this quote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”