Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1703 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm slowly catching up and I'm on page 18.

Thanks for the little summary Looker. I haven't been town reading Norway since some of his posts were random. I'm also getting scum vibes from Elements since his reasoning on his votes don't look good.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm on page 30 right now and I'm also checking recent posts on page 69. I see the top wagons are Norwegian and Hectic. Looker says Norwegian was yesterday's pending lynch until a group of players switched over to Dunnstral and is being suspected for being scum saying his scum buddies swung the wagon. Is this the only reason Norwegian is being scum read for? What's the case on Hectic? I'm at the part where Hectic is scum reading Ankaimus's predecessor for meta.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1482, Flopz wrote:
In post 1448, Hopkirk wrote:We're going with lynch Norway then see who Hectic gets paired up with (cough profii) right?
Honestly, that's been my thought throughout this whole nightphase. We lynch one of these jokers and then take out the romantic couple that remains. The question is do we go for Norwee or Hectic? Norwee is basically ObvScum at this point so makes sense for a lynch on him straight out of the gate but I'm leaning towards the idea of taking out Hectic and then lynching the 100% confirmed ScumCouple that Norwee is on. I'm thinking of this on the incredibly low chance that Hectic is Town, which I don't believe for a second, we can then lynch Norwee the subsequent night and the ScumCouple that's left will be pretty obvious from those remaining.

Free Information

I didn't like the reversal of Hectic and PK for the vote, right at the end. Profii came out of left-field and completely changed my view of him with the move from Norwee to Dunn.
This post makes me want to vote Norwegian now since you said he is 100% confirmed scum and he keeps changing his stance on players. From what I remember Norwegian was town reading Hectic and then scum reads him, he scum reads Profii and then he town reads Profii. Norwegian's votes on other players on day 1 were naked votes and he kept switching his votes around.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1735, pisskop wrote:ofrhzslot, can you do a thing?
ofrhz left and it took a while for me to catch up.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Adorable »

I was scum reading Norwegian and I was also thinking do you guys think scum lynched Hectic and planned on making Norwegian as the next mislynch if he is really town? This was what was going through my head at the moment.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Adorable »

Last day Flopz said Norwegian is 100% scum but he voted Hectic instead and I saw this strange.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1795, Flopz wrote:
In post 1788, Adorable wrote:Last day Flopz said Norwegian is 100% scum but he voted Hectic instead and I saw this strange.
I parked my bus and then was on V/LA. That's solely on me but that didn't mean that I didn't think Hectic was scum. I did give my reasoning for why I picked my number 2 read, if you found it odd why didn't you say anything when I did it?

PK did a last minute flip twice in a row which I think speaks for itself.

I'm trusting in my boy Hopkirk may he rest in peace. VOTE: Norwee
I was expecting Norwegian to get lynched instead of Hectic from last day. Norwegian's lynch would have given us a better idea on what was going on if Norwegian is scum who tried to redirect the lynch to Hectic or if scum lynched Hectic instead and planned on making Norwegian the next mislynch if he is town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1813, Flopz wrote:
In post 1812, Adorable wrote: I was expecting Norwegian to get lynched instead of Hectic from last day. Norwegian's lynch would have given us a better idea on what was going on if Norwegian is scum who tried to redirect the lynch to Hectic or if scum lynched Hectic instead and planned on making Norwegian the next mislynch if he is town.
At this current moment in time, who looks most scummy to you?
I have been scum reading Norwegian and Elements on their play from previous days. Your vote from last day stood out to me since you said Norwegian is 100% scum but you voted Hectic instead.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1790, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pops flops elements team maybe.
If Norwegian gets one more vote it will be a hammer and I don't know what he will flip. These are the players Norwegian thinks are the team and I can kind of see a Flopz Elements team.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1854, Flopz wrote:
In post 1847, Adorable wrote:
In post 1790, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pops flops elements team maybe.
If Norwegian gets one more vote it will be a hammer and I don't know what he will flip. These are the players Norwegian thinks are the team and I can kind of see a Flopz Elements team.
Who's your current biggest scumread?
I was scum reading Norwegian and Elements. If Norwegian is scum then I start to wonder who his scum buddies are if they are off the wagon or if he is getting bussed by one of them. I have also been wondering if Norwegian is town who was the planned mislynch for today since last day phase he was at L-1 and it was Hectic who got lynched instead.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Have fun wagon analyzing.
This post makes me think scum might have bussed on day 3. My predecessor town read Pisskop and if the team is not Pisskop/George, then I'm thinking the team could be Flopz/Looker. I did not like Gamma's vote on Saudade day 1 because it looked very wolfy and Flopz vote on Hectic looked weird. He said Norwegian is 100% scum but he voted Hectic instead. I still scum read Elements slot based on how he played on day 1.
In post 1873, insomnia wrote:I think that it’s the George and pk pairing.

I also think that the Flopz and Looker pairing is locked town.

I came in the thread scum reading Adorable and George but given Adorable is with profii, which I have tons of reasons for town reading

It just leaves george and pk.
So you town read players who were on the wagon on day 3? The wagon happened so fast that it made me think scum might have bussed since they probably knew Norwegian was the lynch candidate and I have also been keeping my eyes on the last 3 players who were on Norwegian's wagon on day 3.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Adorable »

George and Pisskop haven't said anything today. If I don't see them post, then I will start to think they are scum who gave up. From my experience a player not being on a scum wagon doesn't always make them scum and normally scum often bus their scum buddies.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1912, popsofctown wrote:Adorable why haven't you commented on my slot all game

I finally play with you and you don't like me :(
I don't recall seeing you make a scummy vote in this game. When I observed the Assassin mafia game 3 months ago your votes were really scummy and I figured you were scum in that game and in this Fusion game your play looks different and I'm guessing this is probably your town game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Adorable »

I hope I'm right on Pops being town in this game. I'll be surprised if she turns out to be scum in this game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1916, popsofctown wrote:I don't know if you figured this out yet, but I'm paired with Elements's replacement, and all lovers are confirmed to have the same alignment as eachother, so you have to decide to surprise yourself and make me scum or surprise yourself and make insomnia town
Seeing that the Elements slot is paired with you, your pairing looks town right now.

George has 3 votes right now. One more vote and that will get him lynched.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Adorable »

I wanted to hear from George and Pisskop to see what they have to say and now I start to get the feeling they are scum. I'll probably hammer in a bit if anyone is okay with that.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Adorable »

I remember George voted Profii on day 3 and on day 4 he thinks the team are Looker/Flopz. I have also been suspecting the Looker/Flopz team since Looker's approach on day 2 and day 3 looked so strange. Looker originally voted Profii on day 2 and then she voted Hectic causing a tie on the Norway/Hectic bandwagon and it was Pisskop who hammered Hectic. On day 3 Looker ignores Profii and immediately votes Norway and I still wonder if that was a bus since she didn't go back to suspecting Profii on day 3.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Adorable »

Pisskop being silent has been concerning and him not saying anything is suspicious. Both of the George/Pisskop and Looker/Flopz team have been concerning.

VOTE: GeorgeBailey
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Adorable »

So it looks like Insomia/Pops scum read me because my vote on day 2 looked like a bus saying I was confident Norway was going to flip scum and because of my avatar. I have been really secretive on my reads in this game. When I replaced and caught up, I was hard town reading Hectic and saw that the competing wagons were Norway and Hectic. Looking back on Norway's iso I didn't see anything towny in him and I would have preferred Norway got lynched instead of my top town read Hectic. Flopz also said Norway is 100% scum and that was also the reason why I voted Norway because I wanted to see if this was true and that 180 Norway did on Hectic. I placed my vote on Norway and by the time I came back, Hectic got lynched instead which I was not expecting.

Return to “Completed Open Games”