Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 312 - Venomous Intentions [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Open 312 - Venomous Intentions.

Welcome esteemed subjects. Welcome to one of our several initiation chambers. You will begin integration into the Experiment society here. It is at times violent, at times silent and tense. It is all things at all times. Above all, you are being watched. Do not disappoint.

Spoiler: Players Alive
Ellibereth,
Mafia Goon

LlamaFluff,
Mafia Goon

Spoiler: Players Dead
toxictaipan,
Vanilla Townie
, Shot Night 1.

jilynne1991,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day 2.

zMuffinMan,
Vanilla Townie
, Shot Night 3.

Vifam,
Mafia Goon
, Lynched Day 4.

lobstermania,
Doctor
, Shot Night 4.

Eijolend,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day 5.

Baby Spice,
Roleblocker
, Shot Night 5.

andrew94,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day 6.

Quilford,
Vanilla Townie
, Endgamed Day 6.

xofelf,
Vanilla Townie
, Endgamed Day 6.

Last edited by kunkstar7 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:

1. The Moderator has the final say in any dispute. Refusal to accept these decisions may be considered a modkillable offense depending on the severity. Although the Moderator may be the official voice, the Moderator is not infallible. If there is a mistake or you have a question, do not hesitate to inform the Moderator through private message or through the use of bold text within the thread.
  2. Dark-Red
    and
    Indigo
    are the Moderator's colors. Do NOT use them. Doing so is considered impersonating the Moderator and is a punishable offense.
  3. Any and all communication with the Moderator must remain strictly confidential. It is acceptable to paraphrase, for actions such as role claims. If in doubt whether your paraphrase is acceptable, ask the Moderator and assume it is unacceptable until confirmed otherwise.
  4. The use of timestamps in any way is considered quoting Moderator communication and therefore is prohibited. The order in which Role PM's have been sent has been randomized to directly combat this.
  5. Any personal communication outside of the game thread, unless clearly specified in your role PM, is
    strictly prohibited.

6. Do not post the links to any QuickTopics that may or may not be available within the game. Doing so is considered a modkillable offense.
  7. Claiming to be scum, or someone's scumbuddy, in a non-optimal manner, is prohibited. (Example of Acceptable Claim.)
    This rule is intended to prevent bad sportsmanship from ruining the game, in a situation where claiming to be part of a faction is the legitimate optimal strategy or it guarantees victory for a certain faction, it can be acceptable. Simply put, don't out your team because you are getting lynched or are in some other undesirable position.
  8. The use of invisible, small, or encrypted text is prohibited. Use your judgment, if it is unreadable by the Moderator, it is unacceptable.
  9. Using loopholes in the rules is considered against the spirit of the game and is a punishable offense. This does not refer to special game mechanics, merely the general gameplay rules. Example is faking a vote to trap players.
  10. Anything it is illegal to do is also illegal to fake.
  11. Modkills will be done in a fashion deemed most detrimental to your faction. Your faction will then be converted to
    Neutral Survivor
    , and as such are autolossed.

Voting, Deadlines, Death, and Activity:

1. As a general guideline, players should aim to post at least once every day (the more the better).
  2. If you anticipate an extended leave from the game, inform the Moderator either in thread or through a private message.
  3. Players who go for more than
    hours will be prodded. If you are prodded and do not respond within
    hours, you will be replaced.
  4. Players receiving more than
    prods throughout the game's entirety will be force-replaced. Replacements reset the prod counter.
  5. This game will run with a flexible 2 week deadline. A counter will be placed in every votecount.
  6. Votes must be bolded or they will not be counted. (ex.
    Vote: PlayerName
    ).
  7. Unvotes must also be bolded or will not be counted (ex.
    Unvote
    or
    Unvote: PlayerName
    ). Unvotes are appreciated but not required.
  8. Shortening of usernames or the use of nicknames is acceptable in votes, but will only be counted if the Moderator can clearly distinguish which player you are voting for.
  9. It requires a majority of the currently available votes for a Lynch to occur. Majority is equal to half of the available votes plus one rounded down.
  10. If players so choose, they may vote for No Lynch, and No Lynch will be reached if at least 50% of the currently available votes are placed on No Lynch.
  11. Once the majority required for a Lynch is reached, votes are locked in place and cannot be rescinded. The same policy applies to No Lynches as well. Discussion during twilight, the period of time before the mod scene is posted, is acceptable.
  12. If at deadline there is no majority, No Lynch will occur. If there is a tie at deadline, No Lynch will occur.
  13. As soon as the Moderator posts your death scene, you are considered removed from the game. You are allowed one content-less "bah." post following your death. It is acceptable for the Lynchee to post during twilight before their lynch scene is posted.
  14. Play to win, but remember this is a game. It is understandable to be aggressive, yet personal attacks will not be tolerated. Be considerate of the other players within the game, and hopefully enjoy it yourself!

Notice Regarding Game Quicktopics:

All quicktopics associated with this game will become public upon game's end.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Available Roles and Setup Information:

The setup in use for this game is Pick Your Poison.
  • 3 Mafia Goons
  • 0-1 Town Roleblockers
  • 0-1 Doctors
  • 0-1 Cops
  • 7 Townies

The anti-town faction consisting of three players will have 48 hours after confirmation to determine their two choices of unique power roles to give to two predetermined town players. The two selected players to receive the power roles will receive the "Undetermined Town Power Role" Role PM until their power role has been determined. Available choices for power roles are:
  • Roleblocker
  • Doctor
  • Cop

Mafia Role PM:

Mod wrote:

Welcome,
________
, you are a
Mafia Goon
. You are partners with
________
, and
________
who are
Mafia Goons
. You may be out of your element, but you are still just as every bit evil as ever.

• During the day, try and blend into the rest of the Town, attempting to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT phase ONLY, you may discuss with your partner in this quicktopic and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • To submit your factional kill one of you must send a PM to the Moderator detailing the player you wish to kill.
  • You may only communicate outside of the Game Thread in the provided QuickTopic. You may talk in the QuickTopic during the confirmation stage [before the Moderator declares that Day 1 has started] but must cease communication during the day.

Mafia Win Condition:
You win when all other factions have left the game and at least one member of your faction is still in the game, or nothing can prevent the same.
[Standard Factional Win Condition.]

Reply by PM to confirm you understand your role and win condition.

Game Topic is here: Open 312.

Town Roles:

Mod wrote:

Welcome,
________
, you are a . You are just a person trying to get by in life, but someone has threatened you. So now it's time to show them that you mean business.

• You have no abilities during the Night Phase other than getting a good sleep.
  • While you may not have anything extra, you do have the ability to vote and discuss, so use them well!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.

Town Win Condition:
You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote:

Welcome,
________
, you are a . A member of the local police force, you can use the information at your disposal to help figure out who's behind all this.

• Once
    during each Night Phase, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to which faction that player belongs to.
  • You will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).

Town Win Condition:
You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote:

Welcome,
________
, you are a . Using your trusty medical knowledge, you can protect people from any harm that may come their way.

• Once
    during each Night Phase, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will instead survive.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • Your protection target will always live through the night (no quacks).

Town Win Condition:

Mod wrote:

Welcome,
________
, you are a . A powerful force, determined to stop anything you want stopped.

• Once
    during each Night Phase, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to roleblock.
  • To use your roleblocking ability you should send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to block. If they have a Night action, it will have no effect. You will not be informed as to whether the roleblock worked or not.

Town Win Condition:

Undetermined Role:

Mod wrote:

Welcome,
________
, you are an
Undetermined Town Power Role

You will receive an updated Role PM containing your determined role when the Mafia has selected their power role choices. Your alignment is set as
Town
and will not be adjusted.

Town Win Condition:

Last edited by kunkstar7 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

All Role PMs have been sent out.
Mafia Poison Selection Status: Determined.
Power Roles: Distributed.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Day One begins now.

Deadline for Day One is currently set for Tuesday June 28, 2011 at 7:00 pm EST.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 1x0 ::

Eijolend (0) -
Toro (0) -
toxictaipan (0) -
drmyshottyizsik (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
jilynne1991 (0) -
Baby Spice (0) -
jakesh97 (0) -
zMuffinMan (0) -
Vifam (0) -
xofelf (0) -
lobstermania (0) -

Not Voting (12) -
Eijolend, Toro, toxictaipan, drmyshottyizsik, andrew94, jilynne1991, Baby Spice, jakesh97, zMuffinMan, Vifam, xofelf, lobstermania

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is currently set for Tuesday June 28, 2011 at 7:00 pm EST.
Welcome to the Network.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

VOTE: andrew94

obv scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Eijolend »

VOTE: Baby Spice
because I can.

and oh - hi jilynne *wave*
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Vote: Vifam

because it looks pretty close to "wifom" and we don't need any of that.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

VOTE: Toro

If you rearrange the letters in his name, it spells "root."
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by andrew94 »

vote shotty

he must die
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

Post by xofelf »

O.O Maybe games have changed since i last played, but i don't remember every single player's first post voting someone. I mean, yeah a bunch were, but ALL of them?!?!
Just giving everyone a heads up, i've been sick lately and i have a small child so i can only devote a few hours here and there a day. If i don't address anybody's questions or anything that same day, i apologize in advance.

and without further ado,
vote: zMuffinMan
He's going to poison us with muffins, and he started this 'everyone voting' trend.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: jilynne1991

Lamest name here.
ok
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Baby Spice »

xofelf wrote:O.O Maybe games have changed since i last played, but i don't remember every single player's first post voting someone. I mean, yeah a bunch were, but ALL of them?!?!
Just giving everyone a heads up, i've been sick lately and i have a small child so i can only devote a few hours here and there a day. If i don't address anybody's questions or anything that same day, i apologize in advance.

and without further ado,
vote: zMuffinMan
He's going to poison us with muffins, and he started this 'everyone voting' trend.

Seems to be the way things go these days.

Vote xofelf

Complaining about the random voting is a major sumtell. Actually, I got no idea if it is or isn't.
I usually try and avoid the rvs.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
jakesh97
jakesh97
Goon
jakesh97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 am

Post by jakesh97 »

VOTE: Toxictaipan

you have Pikachu in your profilfe picture.
Pikachu is annoying.
w/l

Town:W: 1 L:1
Scum:W: 0 L: 0
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

vote andrew94
like always :p
#freeShotty
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Toro »

Vote: Jakesh97

Biggest scumtell in the book, hating Pikachu.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Well, this RVS went nowhere fast.

So, can you guys vote for andrew and we quicklynch him page 2? He's scum, so it's all cool.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am

Post by xofelf »

Why are you pushing for a quicklynch? That's definitely scummy. My joke vote is now a real vote. I can think of no reason why town would push for a day to close barely before it's even started.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Toro »

xofelf wrote:Why are you pushing for a quicklynch? That's definitely scummy. My joke vote is now a real vote. I can think of no reason why town would push for a day to close barely before it's even started.

You've gotta be shitting me, there's no chance in hell he's seriously pushing for a quicklynch.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I really wouldn't mind seeing a quicklynch on andrew actually happen. It would be hilarious. More so if he actually flipped scum.

So, who thinks scum chose roleblocker/doctor?
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Eijolend »

zMuffinMan wrote:So, who thinks scum chose roleblocker/doctor?

Likely, although Cop/Roleblocker might be an option too. I don't see how scum would risk Doc/Cop although that would gain them a nice WIFOM on claiming. - I wouldn't worry about it too much at the moment though.
zMuffinMan wrote:I really wouldn't mind seeing a quicklynch on andrew actually happen. It would be hilarious.

No.
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Are you saying no because you don't want to see a quicklynch in general?

I think you need to weigh up the pros and cons of getting rid of andrew (as quickly as possible) before you just say no like that...
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Toro »

zMuffinMan wrote:Are you saying no because you don't want to see a quicklynch in general?

I think you need to weigh up the pros and cons of getting rid of andrew (as quickly as possible) before you just say no like that...

This calls for a Joker 'Not Sure If Serious' graphic.

What's andrew's meta?
Show

jakesh97
jakesh97
Goon
jakesh97
Goon
Goon