Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1091 (isolation #201) » Sun May 05, 2024 3:42 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Enchant

Let's just turn this into a 1v1. If we are both town then we can throw the game together instead of you always having to do it by yourself
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1093 (isolation #202) » Sun May 05, 2024 3:52 am

Post by Black »

The latter
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1094 (isolation #203) » Sun May 05, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Black »

What's your read on Enchant? Do you wanna join me?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1095 (isolation #204) » Sun May 05, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Black »

A lot of Elements posting is forgettable to me so I'm not really sure where they stand in my PoE actually as far as who is scummier than who
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1106 (isolation #205) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 am

Post by Black »

Mafia
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1107 (isolation #206) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 1100, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1091, Black wrote: VOTE: Enchant

Let's just turn this into a 1v1. If we are both town then we can throw the game together instead of you always having to do it by yourself
i would currently vote you over enchant in this 1v1
In post 967, ketchup777 wrote:
Spoiler: mega thoughts dump

note that ties in votes are broken randomly

half asleep first post bad
bad post- later note: experience has done this 3 times I think now, dam
note . Elements somewhat seriously perhaps claims if vig they will be vigging Moros, and Moros did indeed end up dying.
experience feels scummy again on p6
note CSF’s +. the CM shading was shading a towny so the OD (lmao OD=overdose) praising in could be protecting a buddy. CSF's avatar is so adorable that she would probably not bus her teammates and help them out as much as possible. maybe.
lmao at Cee Mirage’s parody of Ranger’s catch-up on page 7
Imaginality defends CSF
- oh is it, experience? defending CSF eh?
the 'queen' feels like Black and Titus aren’t partnered. oh wait I'm titus! ok yeah we aren't (:
interesting that OD is defending CSF but i also townread CSF's posts kinda so maybe NAI
Think about OopsieDaisy’s reaction. Is it relief? or genuine towny happiness. I think I lean towards towny happiness for now...
Page 9 etc. Black Ranger lurking so I can see why they were voted out
interesting post, Imaginality kinda scumhunting well, but Ming was just VT though
also a good Imaginality post
oh really Elements? Backing out?
Black feels different and townie (from before) (:
yep I kinda agree Black
I also somewhat agreed Black, but how wrong we were eh
from CSF=? Hmmmm. I did too but was CSF vouching for her buddy or was she just pocketing? I think I lean towards pocketing, for now
good CM post pushing Elements
baddish LG post, awesome wasn't really talking about ability level but more how the strategy could be scumsided, methinks. and how right awesome was eh?
CSF soft defending Imaginality?
twenty second gap to Black active townie?
AIRPORT PLANE SCUM SCUM OMG OD SCUM? I SWEAR ANYONE WHO GETS ON A PLANE IS SCUM OK I'LL TRY PUT IS AS NAI BUT DOING OTHER THINGS IS REALLY TEMPTING RN
probs NAI from imaginality but idk 100% what to make of it. ehhh i'll just leave it ig
Elements is just sheeping black. Elements/Imaginality might be the scum team.
Black/ha not the scum team based off of not being synced up with ha's . but asking for a fast night is very funny ahaha.
Moros wanted to vote Imaginality, Imaginality might be the sk.
experience probs not SK/vig as if they knew they would shoot Moros they probably wouldn't make this post
Cee Mirage slips to be Aureal! bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and later experience slips to be RH9 mega bum bum bummmmmmmmm
Imaginality would now rather have Ming than Moros. so maybe not SK after all. but idk
Oh really OD? You liked Imaginality’s posting? This doesn't seem to link up with what you thought in ??

interesting anti-OD point from awesome, even if he was maybe partly joking
cos thomith is smart (:
Alianna crumbing the night actions lmao
meh vote from halfasleep
+ extremely lazy from Experience. idk which alignment that is coming from atm tho.
note the (potential :) )accuracy from Moros here. maybe Imaginality is SK after all
well it’s not me!!
could be interesting to analyse, tho idk what to make of it. about whether OD had partner equity with Moros (clearly they were not partners but OD could still be scum...)
Elements is disengaged
@Cee Mirage‘s : maybe, maybe
P19 Black not noticing Aureal‘s altslip is interesting but maybe towny especially with the getting high on weed references and stuff probably coming from town smoking the pain of solving away or something like that
yes (@ AHAHA black town? in sync)
Drew‘s pro-black point noted
spooky wagoningwagony kinda vote from Experience
and twenty second delay, kinda scummy for not being instantaneous as don’t need to let Alianna get the pagetops this game. maybe experience just had bad signal or something though
bringing CSF somewhat back into the limelight feels kinda +town for OD(note that Imaginality mentioned this in and I agree (: )

potential day 1 VC
then opportunistic from OD? there was 6 hours between tho so probs nothing major
RIP CM

end of n0

weird from OD, cos like, of course you should vote there!… why feel the need to point it out beyond trying to make yourself look good?
elements diverting from CSF
OD hedging
Elements further diverting off their buddy CSF?
the fact Imaginality isn’t really considering/mentioning 1-shot vig here probably gives them SK equity
Elements spreading confusion, maybe
OD probably not the vig/SK
-: that was quick, experience! usually when you say catching up you just dip
weird inconclusive hedging from Experience not really adding much
yeah this is a good post from imaginality. then again, did sk!imaginality leap upon the opportunity to case someone who was very likely scum to gain townpoints? or indeed mafiabuddy!imaginality?
yeah me three
interesting Imaginality anti-elements point. He also agrees again that OD/CSF don’t seem to be paired
LG declares Imaginality as locktown. So why Imaginality not been nked? hmmmm
well cited by OD. might be towny engagement
weird list from elements. why not offer a read either way to the light+CSF situation? and why only have two tiers: “can vote” and "Won’t vote tomorrow"? Is there no differentiation between anyone in the first tier? Even the "tomorrow" in the second tier feels hedgey, as if they are all too willing to change their reads to their benefit.
OD had forgotten halfasleep existed. not many posts from her so fair. idk if this is AI but maybe is slightly towny to point out she forgot HA existed
etc. others are reading Black as town, too
cool idea from Imaginality, as it is of benefit to the town it might be coming from the mindset of town!Imaginality. also I just saw Imaginality's signature and am now lolling.
pointing this out is a bit strange from experience mefeels but idkkkkk
woahh so true and I’ve been doing something similarrrrr
experience saying "I think" is maybe also kind of hedgeyyyyy but this is only a minor pointtttt
experience pushing for who Ming voted feels pretty good though. I also have the innate curiosity of who voted who
and before Black vs Drew kinda maybe just feels like TvT
viva la wifom from CFS calling experience scum (:
"lead the town" feels towny from Black (: )
interesting from Drew. Did Black nk him or is she being framed?
Imaginality improving their posting n1 as alluded to by OD in 638 could have been acting scummier/nuller n0 to avoid being NKed (source: see what happened to Cee Mirage :( ) BUT WAIT DIDNT YOU THINK THEIR POSTS WERE TOWN OD? ehhhh
P30 Black annoyed at Drew scumreadimg her but idk what to make of it
OD belatedly following up on HA‘s AMA
to 3 minute gap then is interesting. was HA being shouted at in scum PT to get to the thread before being prodded? but then HA does semiaccuse OD so maybe not HA+OD team but idk
- were towny from OD tho
Imaginality's readspost seems like a good post
Ming‘s last words: go for Elements and OD

end of n1

+ feel true from Black
true dat from Imaginality, as Black pointed out later yeah it was kinda well-noticed
It‘s not me so (:
OD wondering how to hunt an sk feels genuine. + is a good thing to realise/share with us (light very likely not SK)
Imaginality might be having a bit too much fun talking about serial killers. the best way to catch a lunatic is to let them talk about themself or something like thatttt
Black remembering to come back to that post feels honest and towny
don't think about it too hard, beyond us probably not being SK because that’s too fun a role to pass up
Black certain that there are 2 mafia left is interesting
re:voting me-- don‘t do that experience ):
i'm not a good lim ehhh why everyone ganging up on my slot rnnnnn
might be towny from OD to come back a lot later (58 minutes or so later) and correct what she said, especially in a noticeable pagetop, but could also be panicky scum so idk
I agree, Black
sk!Imaginality might be gathering people‘s thoughts to help know who to NK
I like from Black here
could be a good point from Black, unless it was preplanned from Black+CAF team it feels like a pretty valid point

Black reaction to my entrance feels kinda towny, scum!her might be scared and cowering in a corner (hehehe). And in general I think there is a genuine desire to solve coming through more so than ever this time. hopefully.

HA not considering there being only 1 mafia so left is so weird. Imaginality above (in post )at least said "E.g." to leave some to the imagination but halfasleep semmed very confident there were 2 coordinating scum left.

Claimed votes:

d1:

Black Ranger: light, OD, CSF, Thomith, Imaginality (666*), Black (768), Ming (783)
Ming: HA (591), experience (604)
Black: Drew (600)

Confirmed by experience in 659
*lol devil's number maybe is a serial killer then hehe

d2:
Daisy: Black (823)
Ming: OD (824), Light (828), Imaginality (831), Experience (849), HA (867)

I think Light’s claim is true (not SvS). It’s entirely possible an unclaimed 1-shot cop with a random green check would decimate her when she claimed 1-shot cop.

Let C be the number of cops rolled
C~B(7,0.15)

P(C=0)= around 0.4
P(C=1)=7C1(0.15)(0.85)^6=0.3960
P(C=2)=0.2097
P(C=3)=0.0109

If C=1, she would be hard CCed. If C=2 she would be likely CCed, as 2C almost 20 times as likely as 3C. So it’s a very risky gambit mefeels. So why wasn’t Light killed yesterday? *insert spiderman meme about no u no u for the light kill* or they guessed she was one-shot or just generally wanted to cause paranoia

For scum setup stuff:

Let T be number of vanilla townies rolled.

T~B(7,1/2)

a priori:

P(TTTTTTT)= 0.0078
P(TTTTTT)= 0.0547
P(TTTTT)= 0.1641
P(TTTT)= 0.2734
P(TTT)= 0.2734
P(TT)= 0.1641
P(T)= 0.0547
P(-)= 0.0078

come back to this later also work out probability of sk vs vig ig
also maybe the drew NK was scum SK/vig hunting?

so if I were to guess, the scum team was HA+experience+CFS and Imaginality is the serial killer. but maybe OD or Elements(Enchant) in there somewhere too. me, black, light town, hopefully. reply to as little or as much as this as you want, peoples.
o7
I'm having a hard time believing me not reading setup spec is enough to make you reverse your reads here. Your scumread on me doesn't feel natural
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1110 (isolation #207) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 1108, Enchant wrote: I think it's more that you pretending you didn't read setup to look dumber
Either I didn't read something/didn't understand something like I do as town all the time or I'm scum pretending to do that to be townread. It's NAI
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1111 (isolation #208) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 1109, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1107, Black wrote:
In post 1100, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1091, Black wrote: VOTE: Enchant

i would currently vote you over enchant in this 1v1
In post 967, ketchup777 wrote:
Spoiler: mega thoughts dump

note that ties in votes are broken randomly

half asleep first post bad
bad post- later note: experience has done this 3 times I think now, dam
note . Elements somewhat seriously perhaps claims if vig they will be vigging Moros, and Moros did indeed end up dying.
experience feels scummy again on p6
note CSF’s +. the CM shading was shading a towny so the OD (lmao OD=overdose) praising in could be protecting a buddy. CSF's avatar is so adorable that she would probably not bus her teammates and help them out as much as possible. maybe.
lmao at Cee Mirage’s parody of Ranger’s catch-up on page 7
Imaginality defends CSF
- oh is it, experience? defending CSF eh?
the 'queen' feels like Black and Titus aren’t partnered. oh wait I'm titus! ok yeah we aren't (:
interesting that OD is defending CSF but i also townread CSF's posts kinda so maybe NAI
Think about OopsieDaisy’s reaction. Is it relief? or genuine towny happiness. I think I lean towards towny happiness for now...
Page 9 etc. Black Ranger lurking so I can see why they were voted out
interesting post, Imaginality kinda scumhunting well, but Ming was just VT though
also a good Imaginality post
oh really Elements? Backing out?
Black feels different and townie (from before) (:
yep I kinda agree Black
I also somewhat agreed Black, but how wrong we were eh
from CSF=? Hmmmm. I did too but was CSF vouching for her buddy or was she just pocketing? I think I lean towards pocketing, for now
good CM post pushing Elements
baddish LG post, awesome wasn't really talking about ability level but more how the strategy could be scumsided, methinks. and how right awesome was eh?
CSF soft defending Imaginality?
twenty second gap to Black active townie?
AIRPORT PLANE SCUM SCUM OMG OD SCUM? I SWEAR ANYONE WHO GETS ON A PLANE IS SCUM OK I'LL TRY PUT IS AS NAI BUT DOING OTHER THINGS IS REALLY TEMPTING RN
probs NAI from imaginality but idk 100% what to make of it. ehhh i'll just leave it ig
Elements is just sheeping black. Elements/Imaginality might be the scum team.
Black/ha not the scum team based off of not being synced up with ha's . but asking for a fast night is very funny ahaha.
Moros wanted to vote Imaginality, Imaginality might be the sk.
experience probs not SK/vig as if they knew they would shoot Moros they probably wouldn't make this post
Cee Mirage slips to be Aureal! bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and later experience slips to be RH9 mega bum bum bummmmmmmmm
Imaginality would now rather have Ming than Moros. so maybe not SK after all. but idk
Oh really OD? You liked Imaginality’s posting? This doesn't seem to link up with what you thought in ??

interesting anti-OD point from awesome, even if he was maybe partly joking
cos thomith is smart (:
Alianna crumbing the night actions lmao
meh vote from halfasleep
+ extremely lazy from Experience. idk which alignment that is coming from atm tho.
note the (potential :) )accuracy from Moros here. maybe Imaginality is SK after all
well it’s not me!!
could be interesting to analyse, tho idk what to make of it. about whether OD had partner equity with Moros (clearly they were not partners but OD could still be scum...)
Elements is disengaged
@Cee Mirage‘s : maybe, maybe
P19 Black not noticing Aureal‘s altslip is interesting but maybe towny especially with the getting high on weed references and stuff probably coming from town smoking the pain of solving away or something like that
yes (@ AHAHA black town? in sync)
Drew‘s pro-black point noted
spooky wagoningwagony kinda vote from Experience
and twenty second delay, kinda scummy for not being instantaneous as don’t need to let Alianna get the pagetops this game. maybe experience just had bad signal or something though
bringing CSF somewhat back into the limelight feels kinda +town for OD(note that Imaginality mentioned this in and I agree (: )

potential day 1 VC
then opportunistic from OD? there was 6 hours between tho so probs nothing major
RIP CM

end of n0

weird from OD, cos like, of course you should vote there!… why feel the need to point it out beyond trying to make yourself look good?
elements diverting from CSF
OD hedging
Elements further diverting off their buddy CSF?
the fact Imaginality isn’t really considering/mentioning 1-shot vig here probably gives them SK equity
Elements spreading confusion, maybe
OD probably not the vig/SK
-: that was quick, experience! usually when you say catching up you just dip
weird inconclusive hedging from Experience not really adding much
yeah this is a good post from imaginality. then again, did sk!imaginality leap upon the opportunity to case someone who was very likely scum to gain townpoints? or indeed mafiabuddy!imaginality?
yeah me three
interesting Imaginality anti-elements point. He also agrees again that OD/CSF don’t seem to be paired
LG declares Imaginality as locktown. So why Imaginality not been nked? hmmmm
well cited by OD. might be towny engagement
weird list from elements. why not offer a read either way to the light+CSF situation? and why only have two tiers: “can vote” and "Won’t vote tomorrow"? Is there no differentiation between anyone in the first tier? Even the "tomorrow" in the second tier feels hedgey, as if they are all too willing to change their reads to their benefit.
OD had forgotten halfasleep existed. not many posts from her so fair. idk if this is AI but maybe is slightly towny to point out she forgot HA existed
etc. others are reading Black as town, too
cool idea from Imaginality, as it is of benefit to the town it might be coming from the mindset of town!Imaginality. also I just saw Imaginality's signature and am now lolling.
pointing this out is a bit strange from experience mefeels but idkkkkk
woahh so true and I’ve been doing something similarrrrr
experience saying "I think" is maybe also kind of hedgeyyyyy but this is only a minor pointtttt
experience pushing for who Ming voted feels pretty good though. I also have the innate curiosity of who voted who
and before Black vs Drew kinda maybe just feels like TvT
viva la wifom from CFS calling experience scum (:
"lead the town" feels towny from Black (: )
interesting from Drew. Did Black nk him or is she being framed?
Imaginality improving their posting n1 as alluded to by OD in 638 could have been acting scummier/nuller n0 to avoid being NKed (source: see what happened to Cee Mirage :( ) BUT WAIT DIDNT YOU THINK THEIR POSTS WERE TOWN OD? ehhhh
P30 Black annoyed at Drew scumreadimg her but idk what to make of it
OD belatedly following up on HA‘s AMA
to 3 minute gap then is interesting. was HA being shouted at in scum PT to get to the thread before being prodded? but then HA does semiaccuse OD so maybe not HA+OD team but idk
- were towny from OD tho
Imaginality's readspost seems like a good post
Ming‘s last words: go for Elements and OD

end of n1

+ feel true from Black
true dat from Imaginality, as Black pointed out later yeah it was kinda well-noticed
It‘s not me so (:
OD wondering how to hunt an sk feels genuine. + is a good thing to realise/share with us (light very likely not SK)
Imaginality might be having a bit too much fun talking about serial killers. the best way to catch a lunatic is to let them talk about themself or something like thatttt
Black remembering to come back to that post feels honest and towny
don't think about it too hard, beyond us probably not being SK because that’s too fun a role to pass up
Black certain that there are 2 mafia left is interesting
re:voting me-- don‘t do that experience ):
i'm not a good lim ehhh why everyone ganging up on my slot rnnnnn
might be towny from OD to come back a lot later (58 minutes or so later) and correct what she said, especially in a noticeable pagetop, but could also be panicky scum so idk
I agree, Black
sk!Imaginality might be gathering people‘s thoughts to help know who to NK
I like from Black here
could be a good point from Black, unless it was preplanned from Black+CAF team it feels like a pretty valid point

Black reaction to my entrance feels kinda towny, scum!her might be scared and cowering in a corner (hehehe). And in general I think there is a genuine desire to solve coming through more so than ever this time. hopefully.

HA not considering there being only 1 mafia so left is so weird. Imaginality above (in post )at least said "E.g." to leave some to the imagination but halfasleep semmed very confident there were 2 coordinating scum left.

Claimed votes:

d1:

Black Ranger: light, OD, CSF, Thomith, Imaginality (666*), Black (768), Ming (783)
Ming: HA (591), experience (604)
Black: Drew (600)

Confirmed by experience in 659
*lol devil's number maybe is a serial killer then hehe

d2:
Daisy: Black (823)
Ming: OD (824), Light (828), Imaginality (831), Experience (849), HA (867)

I think Light’s claim is true (not SvS). It’s entirely possible an unclaimed 1-shot cop with a random green check would decimate her when she claimed 1-shot cop.

Let C be the number of cops rolled
C~B(7,0.15)

P(C=0)= around 0.4
P(C=1)=7C1(0.15)(0.85)^6=0.3960
P(C=2)=0.2097
P(C=3)=0.0109

If C=1, she would be hard CCed. If C=2 she would be likely CCed, as 2C almost 20 times as likely as 3C. So it’s a very risky gambit mefeels. So why wasn’t Light killed yesterday? *insert spiderman meme about no u no u for the light kill* or they guessed she was one-shot or just generally wanted to cause paranoia

For scum setup stuff:

Let T be number of vanilla townies rolled.

T~B(7,1/2)

a priori:

P(TTTTTTT)= 0.0078
P(TTTTTT)= 0.0547
P(TTTTT)= 0.1641
P(TTTT)= 0.2734
P(TTT)= 0.2734
P(TT)= 0.1641
P(T)= 0.0547
P(-)= 0.0078

come back to this later also work out probability of sk vs vig ig
also maybe the drew NK was scum SK/vig hunting?

so if I were to guess, the scum team was HA+experience+CFS and Imaginality is the serial killer. but maybe OD or Elements(Enchant) in there somewhere too. me, black, light town, hopefully. reply to as little or as much as this as you want, peoples.
o7
I'm having a hard time believing me not reading setup spec is enough to make you reverse your reads here. Your scumread on me doesn't feel natural
i guess liveposting is helpful to sort
I'll be busy for most of the day. I found a little window to read this morning
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1116 (isolation #209) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 1113, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 838, Black wrote: halfasleep
imaginality
Thomith
OopsieDaisy
Elements
experience
light_ganski

It's likely there are two scum in this group but I don't have a good read on any of these players :lol:
ok final q for now then please run me through your thought process in this post
I've never played a 14 player setup and thought there was a possibility of 4th scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1117 (isolation #210) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Black »

I'm not very observant when it comes to details that I should be paying attention to. I know it's a problem and I still do it but I'm in my Lazy Era so I can't really be bothered to care
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1119 (isolation #211) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:47 am

Post by Black »

That's the remaining playerlist minus me so there's no way I would have thought that only 2 scum were in the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1123 (isolation #212) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:54 am

Post by Black »

I sign up for a lot of games at once. I don't always keep track of what is what
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1124 (isolation #213) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:55 am

Post by Black »

This is a pretty stupid reason to vote me out tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1125 (isolation #214) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 1120, ketchup777 wrote: yeah but the wording just sounded like you did, mystical
The wording sounds like I think there are 3 scum with the possibility of a 4th
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1126 (isolation #215) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 1023, Black wrote:
In post 1016, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1013, Black wrote: {halfasleep; ketchup; Daisy; Enchant}

I think both scum are in this group
but what if there were only 1 scum
I suck at balance but I don't think 2 scum in a 14 player game makes any sense at all
I even wrote this. How could you possibly argue that I thought there were only 2 scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1127 (isolation #216) » Sun May 05, 2024 5:58 am

Post by Black »

I'm trying to decide if town!ketchup would argue in bad faith like this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1130 (isolation #217) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Black »

The first part is true. The second part we can't talk about without breaking rules so I'm not sure why you're continuing to argue in bad faith
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1132 (isolation #218) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 1129, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1126, Black wrote:
In post 1023, Black wrote:
In post 1016, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1013, Black wrote: {halfasleep; ketchup; Daisy; Enchant}

I think both scum are in this group
but what if there were only 1 scum
I suck at balance but I don't think 2 scum in a 14 player game makes any sense at all
I even wrote this. How could you possibly argue that I thought there were only 2 scum?
that was the inconsistency
That's a HUGE stretch
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1138 (isolation #219) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 1134, ketchup777 wrote: did you not try reading the setup. wait,the setup? the? the? so you did know it was a semi-open?????
I'm specifically referring to the silent voting phase here. This should be obvious from the conversation around that post. Honestly I think you just alt+F'd "setup" and tried to make some gotcha that doesn't exist
In post 1134, ketchup777 wrote: here Black seems confident there are precisely 2 mafia left. just noting.
In post 1134, ketchup777 wrote: and here Black is very confident there are 3 mafia left. then what was post 838? ok so black later said she was considering the possibility of a 4th scum there which is somewhat believable but idkkkkk.
This is ridiculous framing. In both posts I am of the belief that here are probably 3 scum total. Your twisting of this is laughable and I want you to explain where you got the idea that I thought there were 3 scum left from
In post 1134, ketchup777 wrote: hmmmmm HMMMMMM yeah if you look in the spoilers you immediately see imaginality talking about c9++ and you'd have to realise that we were playing a semi-open. i don't believe black
I didn't look in the spoilers. I was doing my usual skimming before work and I just read the conclusion. Even if I had opened it I couldn't even tell you what c9++ is off the top of my head. I'm not that type of player
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1139 (isolation #220) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:24 am

Post by Black »

This case was made in extremely bad faith and I don't think town!ketchup would actually believe what he's writing

I want to change my 1v1 to ketchup

VOTE: ketchup
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1140 (isolation #221) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:25 am

Post by Black »

Fade me or ketchup, but if I'm faded first please go ketchup next. This isn't town trying to catch scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1142 (isolation #222) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:36 am

Post by Black »

Idk I'm just annoyed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1145 (isolation #223) » Sun May 05, 2024 6:38 am

Post by Black »

I'll step back and try to reset. I have to go anyway
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1163 (isolation #224) » Sun May 05, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1157, experience wrote: reading up now
Hi. This is the third or fourth time you've said this and then didn't produce anything until the next day or two. I'm just curious if you're actually reading when you're saying this and not just prod dodging. And if you are actually reading then why don't you post your thoughts?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1178 (isolation #225) » Mon May 06, 2024 1:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1174, imaginality wrote: @Daisy as ketchup says the argument is Black lied about not knowing the setup, not that not knowing the setup is scummy.
This is an extremely weak argument. If you're town then you're just being lazy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1179 (isolation #226) » Mon May 06, 2024 1:39 am

Post by Black »

The fact that ketchup and imaginality are ignoring the very important fact that I consistently have issues with the setup is very frustrating

If either of you are legitimately interested in sorting me then you need to do better
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1180 (isolation #227) » Mon May 06, 2024 1:44 am

Post by Black »

1 day left in the deadline. Let's vote ketchup. I think imaginality's solving feels a bit more genuine
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1193 (isolation #228) » Mon May 06, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 1186, ketchup777 wrote: i neither confirm nor deny I am a PR btw
What is the point of this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1207 (isolation #229) » Mon May 06, 2024 11:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 1205, experience wrote: i think i'd go for either halfasleep or ketchup rn.
Which would you prefer?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1223 (isolation #230) » Tue May 07, 2024 1:21 am

Post by Black »

I think we have 4 votes on ketchup so let's send it through
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1224 (isolation #231) » Tue May 07, 2024 1:21 am

Post by Black »

5 hours til the deadline
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1237 (isolation #232) » Tue May 07, 2024 3:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 1225, ketchup777 wrote: why are you against halfasleep?
I'm not. I just prefer you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1251 (isolation #233) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Black »

What a lame execution
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1252 (isolation #234) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Black »

Can we finally kill ketchup now?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1255 (isolation #235) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Black »

Am I the only one that voted ketchup?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1257 (isolation #236) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 am

Post by Black »

Because ketchup is scum

Why tf would you vote experience?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1259 (isolation #237) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Black »

I'm not sure if you heard me the first time but ketchup is scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1266 (isolation #238) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 1262, Enchant wrote: Because we decided to vote EXP.

If Experience was Mafia and Ketchup town, your vote allow scum to potentially outvote (and you knew without any punishment) and avoid being eliminated for day, even if it makes them obvious.

If experience is town (which happened), mafia will pile up here to secure lim.

So your vote only potentially leads to disaster.

I don't even fucking know if you are really can't comprehend how stupid it was.
Why are you assuming I'm a dumb townie and not scum? Didn't you say yesterday you thought I was scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1267 (isolation #239) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 am

Post by Black »

And no, we didn't decide to vote experience. There were only 3 people in support of that fade
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1269 (isolation #240) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:55 am

Post by Black »

You're talking to me like I'm a townie that made a blunder instead of scum that did this on purpose
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1270 (isolation #241) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:56 am

Post by Black »

I think your reaction here is hella scummy actually
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1271 (isolation #242) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:56 am

Post by Black »

If you actually thought I was scum your initial reaction would be to throw sus at me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1275 (isolation #243) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:04 am

Post by Black »

Any time I get the chance to have less interactions with you I will take it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1277 (isolation #244) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 1272, ketchup777 wrote: i think experience was weighing up whether you were town and trying to explain the mech to you if you were town
Maybe let Enchant answer next time yeah? I don't see any point in you assuming and speaking for him
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1278 (isolation #245) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:08 am

Post by Black »

Only 3 people supported the experience fade and enchant comes in here calling me stupid and berating me for not voting there. Very fun stuff!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1281 (isolation #246) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 1279, Enchant wrote: what wagon supported by more players?
They were tied iirc

Ketchup wagon was supported by me, LG and experience
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1283 (isolation #247) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:12 am

Post by Black »

Ah I'll admit I missed Daisy supporting experience
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1284 (isolation #248) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Black »

Whatever. I don't appreciate being called stupid
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1285 (isolation #249) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:14 am

Post by Black »

I'm down to vote ketchup or enchant today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1294 (isolation #250) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 1291, halfasleep wrote: voted experience to follow the majority. i want enchant or ketchup today. preference for enchant.
In post 1292, halfasleep wrote:
In post 1266, Black wrote:

If Experience was Mafia and Ketchup town, your vote allow scum to potentially outvote (and you knew without any punishment) and avoid being eliminated for day, even if it makes them obvious.

Why are you assuming I'm a dumb townie and not scum? Didn't you say yesterday you thought I was scum?
because enchant is: in the mafia.
Can you go into some detail about your Enchant scumread
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1302 (isolation #251) » Thu May 09, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 1299, OopsieDaisy wrote: ok imag is vig or sk then right? can't think of an immediate reason for mafia to make this claim.
Yep I believe so
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1303 (isolation #252) » Thu May 09, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Black »

Why shouldn't we discuss if they are SK?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1308 (isolation #253) » Thu May 09, 2024 9:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 1307, OopsieDaisy wrote: Knowing the source of the extra kills is Imag also means we can rule out any teams with Imag. I was worried about Ketchup/Imag at the end of yesterday but that probably isn't a thing anymore.
I think probably is the wrong word. I don't see how they could possibly be partnered
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1313 (isolation #254) » Thu May 09, 2024 9:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 1298, imaginality wrote: This also means I know we're in TTTT (or TT possibly if there are two more non-T results, so 1-2 more PRs; 0T seems too unlikely to consider it a possibility).
Does this mean there's guaranteed to be a scum roleblocker?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1341 (isolation #255) » Thu May 09, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 1327, halfasleep wrote: i still think the enchant/daisy team is pretty likely. i don't think my impression of daisy and elements looking partnered was wrong and enchant was borderline openwolfing yesternight. ketchup's post about black above is pretty wild (though the mechposting so far tonight looks fairly genuine) but if ketchup is scum i'm struggling to see him partnered with enchant, which would make me worried my townvibe on black is wrong and they're bussing.

i think it's probably just enchant/daisy, though. vote enchant imo.
Would you be down to vote Daisy first?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1342 (isolation #256) » Thu May 09, 2024 10:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 1338, ketchup777 wrote: fee fi fo fum i declare a 1v1

VOTE: Black
Nah I'm good
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1344 (isolation #257) » Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am

Post by Black »

Things change
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1347 (isolation #258) » Thu May 09, 2024 10:44 am

Post by Black »

I'll explain when I'm ready
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1350 (isolation #259) » Thu May 09, 2024 10:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 1294, Black wrote:
In post 1291, halfasleep wrote: voted experience to follow the majority. i want enchant or ketchup today. preference for enchant.

Halfasleep can you do this for me please
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1358 (isolation #260) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 1352, halfasleep wrote:
In post 1341, Black wrote:
In post 1327, halfasleep wrote: i still think the enchant/daisy team is pretty likely. i don't think my impression of daisy and elements looking partnered was wrong and enchant was borderline openwolfing yesternight. ketchup's post about black above is pretty wild (though the mechposting so far tonight looks fairly genuine) but if ketchup is scum i'm struggling to see him partnered with enchant, which would make me worried my townvibe on black is wrong and they're bussing.

probably, but why do you prefer daisy?
In post 1355, OopsieDaisy wrote:

wait wtf why?
I think you two are scum together
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1360 (isolation #261) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 1357, OopsieDaisy wrote: nah it's not about that tho, the progression from must lim ketchup to can we vote daisy has been so quick
A lot has happened in that short amount of time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1362 (isolation #262) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Daisy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1363 (isolation #263) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 1354, halfasleep wrote:
In post 1350, Black wrote:
In post 1294, Black wrote:

Halfasleep can you do this for me please
oh yeah hang on. i think it's mostly stuff i've said already but i'll try to consolidate my thoughts.
Maybe you can go over why you think it's Enchant/Daisy?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1365 (isolation #264) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:13 am

Post by Black »

I think Daisy is definitely scum. There's a chance halfasleep isn't her partner but we can cross that bridge later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1366 (isolation #265) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:14 am

Post by Black »

In post 1364, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1362, Black wrote: VOTE: Daisy
why me over HA?
I'm more confident that you will flip scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1369 (isolation #266) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 1367, OopsieDaisy wrote: ok do you wanna tell the class why instead of just stating it
Sure. When I'm ready
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1370 (isolation #267) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 1368, OopsieDaisy wrote: cause if you are town and push the group to lim me you throw the entire game right now and i believe you're town so like, i need you on my side so that we can win this game
What is your preferred lim order?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1372 (isolation #268) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Black »

There is a disconnect between these two posts
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1374 (isolation #269) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 1371, OopsieDaisy wrote: how are we supposed to have a productive conversation about this if you're not gonna give your reasons
I'm not gonna be able to give you some big case that you can pick through and argue with. It's a lot of vibes and PoE

Vibes-wise I feel like your approach towards me is more likely to be scum trying to pocket rather than town trying to sort. I don't think your ketchup/imaginality read feels real and I think the fact that you brought it up again today feels like you want to show everyone "hey look I have read progressions".

PoE, I think there's a decent chance I was just wrong on ketchup. Part of the reason why I scumread him was because I thought he could be the SK, but we now know that's impossible. I think once I pulled myself out of this tunnel I was able to see the towniness in his posts and his push on me. That leaves you, Enchant, halfasleep. I think you make sense as partners with both
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1376 (isolation #270) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:33 am

Post by Black »

In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: you know this is how i play why are you pulling this out as a +scum thing for me to do.
I've played one game with you, and I'm pretty sure in that game you said you play the same way as scum?
In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: don't get why enchant and HA do not make sense as partners either
I never said they didn't
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1377 (isolation #271) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: i suppose despite the pushes we've had against each other ha & i do make sense together, but yea i'm most likely with enchant i've defended that slot so much over one read this game.
This is an odd implication. Scum do little half-pushes on each other all the time. In fact it's one of my favorite ways to distance as scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1379 (isolation #272) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:36 am

Post by Black »

That's why I called it vibes and gut
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1381 (isolation #273) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:37 am

Post by Black »

My vote isn't set in stone. I'd like to hear what the others have to say
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1385 (isolation #274) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am

Post by Black »

Daisy why didn't you vote for ketchup? There was pretty equal support between the two wagons at EOD yesterday
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1389 (isolation #275) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 1386, OopsieDaisy wrote: i mean i guess i just gotta get to solving and hope you listen innit. i should sleep tho, come back after i've had a breather and see what i can do.
Show is better than tell! I'm curious why you don't really seem interested in changing halfasleep's mind
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1391 (isolation #276) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 1352, halfasleep wrote:

probably, but why do you prefer daisy?
Considering you've been down to fade Daisy for most of the game, I'm kinda surprised I only got a "probably" here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1392 (isolation #277) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Black »

Pedit: Welp lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1393 (isolation #278) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Black »

I guess the vote doesn't mean much. If you are both scum then this is the play you have to make I think
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1395 (isolation #279) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Black »

Yeah I don't think it makes sense for scum!me to abandon the ketchup angle with how much support his fade is getting, unless we were scum together. That's some wifom but I still feel like it's true
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1399 (isolation #280) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1398, Enchant wrote:
In post 1395, Black wrote: Yeah I don't think it makes sense for scum!me to abandon the ketchup angle with how much support his fade is getting, unless we were scum together. That's some wifom but I still feel like it's true
This is one of many posts which scream as black trying to town self delibately.

Yes i did sleep. And then i did eat.

VOTE: Black
bzzzzt incorrect. Yes I want people to find me as town. No I'm not trying to force it down people's throats
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1400 (isolation #281) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:40 pm

Post by Black »

I also wanna say that those posts are pretty common in my towngame. I've been accused of being performative and "trying to look town" more times than I can count
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1401 (isolation #282) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:41 pm

Post by Black »

This vote doesn't really make me feel good about the Daisy/Enchant possibility

I don't think this vote makes a lot of sense in an Enchant/HA world
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1406 (isolation #283) » Fri May 10, 2024 2:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 1403, Enchant wrote:
In post 1400, Black wrote: I also wanna say that those posts are pretty common in my towngame. I've been accused of being performative and "trying to look town" more times than I can count
Do ya put them on purpose
No. I mean I try to show my thought process but I don't try to make it seem extra townie or anything
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1407 (isolation #284) » Fri May 10, 2024 2:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 1404, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1400, Black wrote: I also wanna say that those posts are pretty common in my towngame. I've been accused of being performative and "trying to look town" more times than I can count
the way this is is phrased kind of feels distant as if black is scum but idk
What lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1408 (isolation #285) » Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 am

Post by Black »

I find it really weird that you had nothing to say about my interactions with Daisy yet you decide to comment on a self-meta post
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1409 (isolation #286) » Fri May 10, 2024 2:52 am

Post by Black »

Ketchup if you are town what on earth are you doing this game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1411 (isolation #287) » Fri May 10, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 1410, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1389, Black wrote:
In post 1386, OopsieDaisy wrote: i mean i guess i just gotta get to solving and hope you listen innit. i should sleep tho, come back after i've had a breather and see what i can do.
Show is better than tell! I'm curious why you don't really seem interested in changing halfasleep's mind
cause HA's been reading me evil for days now, I gave my counterpoints to HA and I know I can get tunneled on the person pushing me when put under pressure so I didn't push it any further.
That's fair. Considering he's been scumreading you for awhile how do you feel about him wanting to fade enchant over you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1414 (isolation #288) » Fri May 10, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Black »

Aw crap I'm really sorry HA! Idk how that happened
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1421 (isolation #289) » Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

Post by Black »

I could compromise on Enchant but I wouldn't feel great about it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1425 (isolation #290) » Fri May 10, 2024 5:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 1423, OopsieDaisy wrote: it feels like you two haven't got the support on me that you were expecting so are now pivoting to try and force enchant through.
I'm just not very confident in my read and I think some of your AtE swayed me a bit. I'm still down to fade you obviously but if I have to compromise I will
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1427 (isolation #291) » Fri May 10, 2024 6:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 1426, Enchant wrote: Black/HA suddenly don't want me dead for some reason.
This is an odd narrative to push considering I haven't wanted you dead since I thought the team was Daisy/HA
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1433 (isolation #292) » Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 am

Post by Black »

ugh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1468 (isolation #293) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1458, ketchup777 wrote: When you load up the first page of this game, even if you somehow miss the big bold title saying Open…, there’s a nice blue colourful 'Open 913' and a line saying the setup is C9++
In post 1459, ketchup777 wrote: Or are you going to tell us you never looked at the first page of the game Black.

I guess I’ll pose it as a question.

did you ever look at the opening post of this game, Black, or did you just skim past it every time?
I would say about 90% of the time I'm signing up for a game I don't know what type of game I'm signing up for. And yeah it's pretty common for me to overlook small details like that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1469 (isolation #294) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Black »

It's a little aggravating being repeatedly called a liar about this but whatever
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1470 (isolation #295) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:10 am

Post by Black »

Like do you have any reasons that I'm scum? Why are you so focused on me not knowing it's an open setup? Why would I even lie about that as scum?

I don't pay attention to setup and balance frequently. This isn't a scum tell of mine
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1472 (isolation #296) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:17 am

Post by Black »

I'm not even saying it's too scummy to be scum. I'm saying I do this as town so it's NAI
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1473 (isolation #297) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:17 am

Post by Black »

Ketchup continuously pushing this narrative is making me second-guess my townread there. I'm not used to seeing such lazy solving from him

Gonna reevaluate later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1475 (isolation #298) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Black »

Whatever, honestly I don't care anymore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1476 (isolation #299) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Black »

I can't prove that I'm lazy and don't look at stuff sometimes so fade me for it if you want
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1478 (isolation #300) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:28 am

Post by Black »

Actually I can prove that but I don't think me showing previous examples is going to do anything here and that's pretty sad
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1479 (isolation #301) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Black »

I will be voting ketchup out of pure annoyance. I don't really care if it loses the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1480 (isolation #302) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:30 am

Post by Black »

And yeah I'm probably just gonna prod dodge until this thing is over so see you guys on the other side
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1483 (isolation #303) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:52 am

Post by Black »

Where we voting Daisy

You're one of the only players in the game I like rn
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1484 (isolation #304) » Sun May 12, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Black »

I'm down for Enchant or HA
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1501 (isolation #305) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 1485, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1468, Black wrote:
In post 1458, ketchup777 wrote: When you load up the first page of this game, even if you somehow miss the big bold title saying Open…, there’s a nice blue colourful 'Open 913' and a line saying the setup is C9++
In post 1459, ketchup777 wrote: Or are you going to tell us you never looked at the first page of the game Black.

I guess I’ll pose it as a question.

did you ever look at the opening post of this game, Black, or did you just skim past it every time?
I would say about 90% of the time I'm signing up for a game I don't know what type of game I'm signing up for. And yeah it's pretty common for me to overlook small details like that
ok yeah so you didn't look properly at the opening post once? just checking i haven't got something wrong in my head

still mulling which alignment that makes you
Define "properly"

I looked over it for specific mechanics but I didn't pay any attention to the C9+ stuff
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1502 (isolation #306) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 1499, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1483, Black wrote: Where we voting Daisy

what happened to
In post 1365, Black wrote: I think Daisy is definitely scum. There's a chance halfasleep isn't her partner but we can cross that bridge later
I'm cooperating with Daisy because I like her, not because I think she's town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1504 (isolation #307) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Black »

I've always been way more into the social aspect of Mafia than the mechanic side
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1505 (isolation #308) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 1503, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1502, Black wrote:
In post 1499, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1483, Black wrote: Where we voting Daisy

what happened to
In post 1365, Black wrote: I think Daisy is definitely scum. There's a chance halfasleep isn't her partner but we can cross that bridge later
I'm cooperating with Daisy because I like her, not because I think she's town
you realise scum!her will betray you come night and secretly vote against the leading wagon if it's town?
Mmhmm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1508 (isolation #309) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1506, ketchup777 wrote: What specific mechanics do you mean, and whenabouts?
Just the Day/Night stuff mainly
In post 1506, ketchup777 wrote: by properly idk i am just dying to know how you can look at the opening post and not notice we are in open setup, so i assumed you didn't look at it?
I don't pay attention to the setup sometimes. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this? I don't care about the setup
In post 1506, ketchup777 wrote: like when you looking for whose flipped come new day i assume your go-to is the thread not checking the opening post?
Uh what? I mean yeah sometimes I look at the playerlist post at the beginning but when I want to see who has flipped I just go to where the mod posted it...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1509 (isolation #310) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 1507, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1504, Black wrote: I've always been way more into the social aspect of Mafia than the mechanic side
that's fair. if you are telling the truth here i hope to catch that before today is over
You said you would drop it after one more question but alas here we are
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1511 (isolation #311) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 1488, OopsieDaisy wrote: so yea black im pushing for HA. i think unless ketchup/enchant as a mafia pairing are teaming up to just tilt you off the face of the earth (but make such enemies with you and guarantee a vote there? feels like a weird gameplan) then HA is just mafia in every world I see.
Would you be down to go Enchant instead?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1513 (isolation #312) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:45 am

Post by Black »

Hmmmm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1514 (isolation #313) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:47 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: halfasleep
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1515 (isolation #314) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:49 am

Post by Black »

Let's PM the mod fast night requests I'm ready for the game to be over
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1523 (isolation #315) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 am

Post by Black »

In post 1516, Enchant wrote: Fact that black probably gonna throw game in benefit of friend is annoying
In post 1517, Enchant wrote: But i guess annoying me is black goal this game.

In post 1519, Enchant wrote: If black gonna sheep you anyway then we lost already, and i value my time.
Yeah it's just Enchant/HA :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1524 (isolation #316) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1496, Enchant wrote: @Ketchup
@Black
@imag

Vote half
In post 1516, Enchant wrote: Fact that black probably gonna throw game in benefit of friend is annoying
In post 1519, Enchant wrote: If black gonna sheep you anyway then we lost already, and i value my time.
There is a HUGE disconnect between the first post and the second two and I don't think it ever comes from town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1525 (isolation #317) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Black »

Enchant: "hey you guys should vote half"
*we vote half*
Enchant: "Nah Black is just sheeping Daisy, she's throwing, I'm voting Daisy"

:lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1529 (isolation #318) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:08 am

Post by Black »

No need for the hostilities

Me cooperating with Daisy isn't throwing. I still think she could be town. I even mentioned recently that her AtE was swaying me a bit. So this narrative that I'm throwing is incorrect
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1531 (isolation #319) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Black »

How about we vote fast night
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1533 (isolation #320) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Black »

That's fair
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1544 (isolation #321) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 1538, Enchant wrote: Please don't quote my posts.
yo wtf :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1550 (isolation #322) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Black »

I'm down to vote HA or Daisy. Just let me know what ya'll decide
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1555 (isolation #323) » Sun May 12, 2024 5:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 1551, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1550, Black wrote: I'm down to vote HA or Daisy. Just let me know what ya'll decide
whatttttttttttt
sry ily
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1557 (isolation #324) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:05 am

Post by Black »

I starting to think Enchant is probably not scum. Ketchup could go either way but I still lean town there as well
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1558 (isolation #325) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:05 am

Post by Black »

Taking emotions out of it I think my original HA/Daisy guess still makes the most sense
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1565 (isolation #326) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 1559, OopsieDaisy wrote: ok first point before i go. why do halfasleep & I decide to bus each other today, considering that you came in with the ha/me theory and we're now the frontrunner for possible mafia teams? we do not get the credit for making a push on each other happen, you do. prolonging the game is a thing but the way it's looking i lose that battle tomorrow and so does she, so wouldn't we attempt to start some sort of wagon elsewhere? this 1v1 does not benefit HA or me if we're both scum, we would just lose tomorrow.
For the wifom. It makes you seem unpartnered while still keeping the door open to go elsewhere

You could be sitting back letting me/ketchup/enchant stick our tongues out at each other waiting to see which of us three gets the most support
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1566 (isolation #327) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 am

Post by Black »

I think we converge here. I think it's probably just Daisy/HA but I could even see something like Daisy/Enchant as a long shot, even though I'm heavily doubting Enchant is scum here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1575 (isolation #328) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 1568, OopsieDaisy wrote: why in the hell would scum enchant even be upset at you sheeping me. that wins us the game!!!!
I don't really think it's the world we live in but I've read some of your interactions as possible theatre. I agree that if it's just you/him then Enchant doesn't need to back of HA and vote you, but I'm not convinced Enchant will actually stay there
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1576 (isolation #329) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 1573, ketchup777 wrote: im wrong on you black arent i
:facepalm:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1579 (isolation #330) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:45 am

Post by Black »

Yeah I don't think it's very likely, just getting bad feelings about it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1580 (isolation #331) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:45 am

Post by Black »

Ketchup what do you think the likelihood of ha/enchant is
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1589 (isolation #332) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:15 am

Post by Black »

Do you think I'm scum and if so why don't you want to fade me today?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1611 (isolation #333) » Mon May 13, 2024 3:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 1605, OopsieDaisy wrote: But yea I was tryna look good, cause looking good is important for my game regardless of my alignment. I'm just more comfortable playing whilst townread vs being scumread.
I can relate to this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1695 (isolation #334) » Tue May 14, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Black »

Good morning
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1696 (isolation #335) » Tue May 14, 2024 5:41 am

Post by Black »

If scum kill Daisy I'll probably vote for HA
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1706 (isolation #336) » Wed May 15, 2024 1:23 am

Post by Black »

meow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1709 (isolation #337) » Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 am

Post by Black »

In post 1707, ketchup777 wrote: 2 of these players were scum D:
You and who
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1723 (isolation #338) » Fri May 17, 2024 5:57 am

Post by Black »

ggwp!

Ty Alianna for modding <3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1729 (isolation #339) » Fri May 17, 2024 6:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 1725, Alianna wrote: Thoughts on the setup?
I liked it! Very difficult though
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1743 (isolation #340) » Fri May 17, 2024 6:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 1736, Doctor Drew wrote: Ahh, so I was killed because scum thought if Black and I came together as town we could work well together
And we would have :]
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1746 (isolation #341) » Fri May 17, 2024 7:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 1745, OopsieDaisy wrote: anyone got any tips as to like, how i coulda played this game better? feels like i ended up in a situation where i coulda been partnered with most of the group and that made the final day super hard for me.
I think you played great tbh. We just had bad reads on you but I don't think it was your fault
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1757 (isolation #342) » Fri May 17, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 1756, ketchup777 wrote: nah as a serious point though I think I’ve been approaching the games the wrong way. most times I was confident someone was scum early, they have not been.
when I come back here in a month or so I’ll try use this experience to help me improve
Don't stay gone too long please! <3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1759 (isolation #343) » Fri May 17, 2024 11:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 1758, ketchup777 wrote: and next time I might actually townread you!
Doubt it :lol:

You caught the Scum Queen once and now you'll forever chase that rush
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess