Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1419 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was gonna wait but nah
Black you’re being an incredibly sore winner, so the reaction you’re getting isn’t out of nowhere. I think the feedback towards Bella and sky could be expressed better but you spinning up gob is pretty uncool
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1385, Black wrote: Gob, there's no way anyone can laugh at you this game. You played incredibly. You made one mistake by not following through with fading me and that's it. You had me nervous the entire time and this is the closest I've been to losing a game as scum. Serious props to you even if you couldn't seal the deal
In post 1387, Black wrote:
In post 1384, gob wrote:
In post 1383, Black wrote: VOTE: Bellaphant
So I was wrong? :facepalm:
Please don't retire. You were great :(

I'm just better :wink:
In post 1388, Black wrote:
In post 1386, gob wrote: That is the biggest joke I've ever read, I lost.

This is my last game of mafia ever. Subbing out of all my other games right now.
Nah don't do that. Everyone deserves a good swindling at the hands of the Scum Queen at least once
In post 1389, Black wrote: I truly can't believe I won though. I thought this was completely over back when I had to argue that I was the best fade
In post 1390, gob wrote: You didn't deserve to win. Bella did nothing the entire past two days and put it all on me.

I had you caught and everyone like Sky and Bella being worthless led me to conceding on Roulette.

So no, bad game to you.
I see this as where the bad interaction started, so it was you who started it imo, by gloating and taunting.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1423, Black wrote:
In post 1419, Gamma Emerald wrote: I was gonna wait but nah
Black you’re being an incredibly sore winner, so the reaction you’re getting isn’t out of nowhere. I think the feedback towards Bella and sky could be expressed better but you spinning up gob is pretty uncool
In post 1385, Black wrote: Gob, there's no way anyone can laugh at you this game. You played incredibly. You made one mistake by not following through with fading me and that's it. You had me nervous the entire time and this is the closest I've been to losing a game as scum. Serious props to you even if you couldn't seal the deal
In post 1394, Black wrote:
@Bella sorry it had to be like this boo. Ily <3
Yeah these are totally things a sore winner would say :lol:
Yeah no, you’re clearly not aware how shitty you actually come off as. 1385 feels self-aggrandizing and 1394 looks insincere.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1425, Bellaphant wrote: Black isn't being a sore winner and I think has accepted my implicit feedback too?

Gob is straight up having a tantrum. The attitude that lost him the game is the one he's showing now. Sometimes, a little conversation and open mindedness is what's needed: if you write people off as useless, you aren't ever going to get anything out of them.
I recognize that gob’s approach is bad but I’ve also realized that he is less set in his ways than my initial impression was. I think if you and Black tried making a connection, there could be a chance for a difference to be made. I also think that gob is clearly in genuine distress so for Black to put him down in order to feed her own ego is sickening.
PEdit: :/
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1437, Black wrote:
In post 1435, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1425, Bellaphant wrote: Black isn't being a sore winner and I think has accepted my implicit feedback too?

Gob is straight up having a tantrum. The attitude that lost him the game is the one he's showing now. Sometimes, a little conversation and open mindedness is what's needed: if you write people off as useless, you aren't ever going to get anything out of them.
I recognize that gob’s approach is bad but I’ve also realized that he is less set in his ways than my initial impression was. I think if you and Black tried making a connection, there could be a chance for a difference to be made. I also think that gob is clearly in genuine distress so for Black to put him down in order to feed her own ego is sickening.
PEdit: :/
I was trying to build gob up until he got nasty with me. At that point I didn't really care about how he took things. If he can dish it out he should be able to take it

You're way off base here
You may feel like you were being genuine but most if not all of your attempts to build him up were also geared towards elevating yourself. I guess that didn’t warrant as much vitriol as I brought in but I didn’t have a clear picture admittedly.
Also, I am sorry about any inadvertent criticism I may have directed at you, Bella. I don’t see much wrong with how you’re treating anyone here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1441, Black wrote: I love how gob can tell people they played bad and didn't deserve to win, call them idiots etc, and yet Gamma comes in and tries to act like gob is the victim here :lol:

So fucking strange
I’m not trying to call that okay, I am pointing out that it might be spurred on partially by the ego damage he’s sustained here, which I feel like you have accidentally perpetuated. That’s the takeaway I want to convey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1446, Black wrote:
In post 1445, Gamma Emerald wrote: You may feel like you were being genuine but most if not all of your attempts to build him up were also geared towards elevating yourself
I'm allowed to be excited and proud that I won. You may feel like I wasn't being genuine in telling gob that he played incredibly but you're just flat out wrong. Your read of the situation is disgusting and it's pretty clear you just don't like me. I don't care. I'm not here to make friends
I respect that you aren’t interested in making friends here, but I don’t think that gives you the room to step on others who have their emotions plugged into these games. But I guess you’re not really open to advice currently. So I’ll stop.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”