Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

3 pages already? Aww man.

Wait, and no rvs? Ok, I can vibe with that
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

5 pages now??

I demand you all stop posting this very instant!

Or I will just wait until 20 pages to catch up(or later tonight when I am home on my laptop, whichever is first)
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Black
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 142, gob wrote: Not liking Roden here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

(btw, not reading back, the Titus/Black thing jumped out at me.....don't feel the need to live in the past)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

My first hot take of the game:

Black and pisskop are buddies.......OR

Black and pisskop are never buddies

This is the expert type of read you have come to expect from me.

(But, their recent interactions seem contrived, not sure what exactly is going on there)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 160, Titus wrote:
In post 151, pisskop wrote: Titus is saying youre posting like youre informed of more info than the rest of us have, I think.

Less about 'you know there is a cop' and more 'you know how many points there are so can hedge your bets'

but stop me if I sound crazy
That
In post 161, Titus wrote: VOTE: Roden

I like Black's response here.
Why backing off Black?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 217, davesaz wrote: Sorry I'm not trying to be difficult. That's actually me trying to be utterly open about what I'm trying to say.
I haven't said it this game yet, I'm an old guy who tends to virtually whack people I think are doing unproductive/bad things. In this case gob and to a lesser extent Dann, though I must admit it is a lot more subtle than voting someone for intentionally pagetopping.

I haven't decided who I like for the next vote.
What about me? Who has done fuck all this game so far?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 238, Crescent wrote: The problem stems from the fact that his only source of "content" in the game: When he's coasting off of other people's scumreads in the same sequence. His vote on Black was naked and never explained later, quickly following a post where he complained about the activity. His response to Gob saying he didn't like Roden was again naked, in the very next post after Gob, and never explained later. He then deflects his own lack of content by questioning Titus, when he's already indicated he believes she moved the vote from one person he dislikes and onto another.

He has done nothing to suggest he had a genuine read on Black or Roden. The fact that his vote didn't move from Black to Roden doesn't change this.
Looks like someone has never seen my scum game.

I didn't like how Black came off with her interaction with Titus so two things were in play here. One, I needed to do something to thrust myself into the game and two, I almost always will sheep Titus as long as I don't think she is scum. And ya I didn't like Roden's posting right after that, but didn't feel the need to change my vote at the time.

If, as Titus is kinda suggesting, if Roden and I were buddies I am almost guaranteed to switch my vote to them at that point. And I am not going to switch to them because the person I am currently voting is asking me to lol.

Helping you out here Crescent, a little intro to TownDrew with an added bonus of a little smidge of how scumDrew plays.

Glad I could be of assistance.

Pre Edit: Ali not feeling like playing is totally townAli lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 249, Black wrote: Everytime I have seen/read Alisae play town they have tried way harder than this but maybe I need a bigger sample size. Are there any games in particular you are basing that read off of Drew?
At least recent completed town game of theirs.

And I was scum with them being hyperactive.

I will say it is more complicated then just lurkyAli is townAli, but that was just my snap judgment when I saw your post pop into my pre Edit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

*at least one recent completed game.

Also I would say it is a lack of taking charge and just letting the game come to them when they feel like it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 254, Dunnstral wrote: Or Alisae is just busy which is NAI
Is why I added the lol to the end of the read.

That isn't me lock towning them or anything
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 340, gob wrote:
In post 338, davesaz wrote:
In post 333, gob wrote: Crazy how my two biggest townreads are the two most popular wagon candidates.
Who's the other btw
Drew. I'm less strong on Drew but im still against voting them today.
In post 341, davesaz wrote: How are they stronger town than those who are actively working to discover alignments and solve the game?
Like, I am with Dave here. I don't understand the scum reads on me, but I also don't know how you can call me strong town(unless you are super familiar with me, it is easy to see I am town here).

But, not sure why Gob of all people is so confident.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 385, davesaz wrote: Maybe he thinks town have fun and if you're not clowning around then you're not fun and thus not town? But that ignores the concept that some people's idea of fun is to be serious.
That doesn't sound very fun.
In post 389, gob wrote:
In post 384, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 376, gob wrote: You were angry? Lol, dude relax its just a game
What other emotion would you expect to show through someone's posts besides anger?
Can you not show happiness through post?

Heck you can even express love through text, idk if thats an emotion though.

Anyway it is what it is. I dont have to read davesaz lol, im the cop! I can just check him at night.

Not that i will, I havent decided yet.
Am I crazy to want to vote the claimed cop?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 391, Crescent wrote:
In post 382, Black wrote: Currently I want to fade within {pisskop, Roden, Titus, SS, shadow}
For Titus and Roden to both be scum essentially requires everything Titus has done towards him to be theater at a mostly inactive scumbuddy right after he calls her town, and for her to have consistently prodded said scumbuddy for days. Given the exactly one game I ever played with her a long while ago (where she was scum), I feel like I remember her being tunnely towards a specific town member early, whilst basically outright ignoring her teammates for the most part.

And looking up that game, MN2272. Titus tunneled on Scorpious (town) a lot early, focused most of her attention on him, and almost completely ignored her scumbuddies whilst giving both strong town leans (She responds to a post made by Meuh exactly one time in the entire game). Unless she's changed significantly, I'd wager Titus and Roden are not scum together.
ScumTitus will tunnel town pretty relentlessly, pretty much as you described.

Hmmm, has Titus done that here? I know you were specifically talking about if Titus and Roden were buddies, but maybe I gotta give Titus another look.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Didn't think I missed anything, and confirmed by her ISO I still don't believe this is scumTitus.

Pre Edit: I will lead the wagon and take full responsibility for it if everyone wants to hop on board lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 405, gob wrote:
In post 404, Doctor Drew wrote: Didn't think I missed anything, and confirmed by her ISO I still don't believe this is scumTitus.

Pre Edit: I will lead the wagon and take full responsibility for it if everyone wants to hop on board lol
You need to relax.

I am not even trolling idk what everyone is so up in arms about seriously
I don't even think you are trolling per se, I just don't think you are the cop

But because of your claim, it is crazy to want to lim the non counter claimed 'cop'

So instead of laying low and playing the game, you created a massive WIFOM situation that muddies the water.

How does that help town? Why would town do that? Why are you not scum pulling a gambit?

I assume these questions were asked at some point that i missed.

Pre Edit: In my experiences the Titus tunnelling gets a bit aggrssive, albeit does tend to happen after D1
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 412, Titus wrote: Don't meta me. I'm so old I've done almost everything.
Yet so easy to read
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 464, Crescent wrote:
In post 462, Black wrote: Hi pisskop. Were you planning on responding to ? I feel like if you think I could be scum then you would want to engage with me more
In post 463, pisskop wrote: Ill be here and town all day
VOTE: Pisskop

You're very selective in what you choose to respond to, and this once again highlighted it. I noticed it right away in your response to my opening post - The only part of it you responded to was the part about Gob, which was the only part of my post I would say was harmless and easy to respond to. Black and Shadow immediately had responses to give on important material in that post. It's been lingering in my mind that you've been avoiding real answers to a lot of topics, and the only time you really engaged with the game was OMGUS because you were getting voted.

Now another fresh example: You immediately responded to a legitimate follow up question with a non answer in a meaningless post. You've made a lot of posts to overall say very little, and your vote on Black has gone from feeling weak, to feeling like it's for show. It's an inflated post count trying to look active, rather than solve.

In post 454, Titus wrote:
In post 453, Black wrote:
In post 451, Titus wrote:
In post 444, Dunnstral wrote: It feels like Titus voted Roden and then disappeared. I didn't like the implication that Roden was "Frozen" as I took that to mean that Roden was having trouble with what to say when in reality it seemed Roden was just away from the game.
I didn't disappear. Game has been dead + me sick
I feel like there has been plenty of stuff to comment on, but I do hope you feel better
I've commented on what I feel is relevant but I read people in relation to others. With no wagons, it's hard to get going
There's been a lot of small wagons this game up to 2 votes. You've effectively never given any real comments on Dave or Dunnstral, both who spent quite a while on votes. I believe Pisskop made it to 3 at one point, and has remained a topic since, but... Nothing in that direction either. I don't really like "lack of wagons" as an excuse for passively sitting on Roden for 4 days.
VOTE: Crescent

I feel the frustration from both Black and PK as being towny.

I feel Crescent as being opportunistic though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 469, Black wrote:
In post 468, Doctor Drew wrote: I feel Crescent as being opportunistic though
I like that you said this because I felt that a little, but I've otherwise been townreading Crescent so I kinda brushed it off

I suppose she could be a Titus partner trying to build a counter-wagon. But if Titus is actually town here and Crescent is scum then I'm not sure why Crescent wouldn't just join the Titus wagon
I will say I do still town read Titus.

But I get what you are saying here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 525, davesaz wrote:
In post 522, Alisae wrote:
In post 521, davesaz wrote: I think Alisae has too many TRs for only 20 pages, and some of them might be people I'd say have too little content to read at all.
town but wtf kind of take is this???????
I had to go back and re-read your list. Drew for example, IMO hasn't really said anything that's AI.
That just simply isn't true, I haven't said too much here but I have made it clear what my alignment is.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 537, gob wrote:
In post 535, davesaz wrote:
In post 190, shaddowez wrote: <snip>
In post 142, gob wrote: Not liking Roden here.
I wasn't either until this.....Roden's interactions with pisskop felt strange, but not forced. As I was reading my initial thought was "I don't like this", then it gets kinda dropped and gamestate changed. He also disappeared, but I did today too so I have not stones to throw.
<snip>
Why does gob's very brief post change your thought on Roden?
Yea that is a little odd lol.
First thing I agree with Gob about lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 545, Alisae wrote: Drew can u vote shaddowez
I literally cannot remember a single post by them.

Let me check out the War and Peace that is their iso.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say, not much jumps out at me expect scum reading Titus......and then getting upset that others are scum reading her?

Argh, does this mean Titus is scum here potentially with Shadow?

Pre Edit: As fun as it is to random vote someone, I had to refresh my memory a bit.

VOTE: Shadow
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 557, davesaz wrote:
In post 545, Alisae wrote: Drew can u vote shaddowez
I disapprove of the possibility that we may get an E-1 and possible hammer while shaddow isn't here to claim. (he's vla every weekend, right?)
I know you said you have a soft spot for RL issues, but you are really making an effort to let everyone know that Shadow isn't free right now, seems excessive.
In post 558, davesaz wrote: NGL I read that as Dave.
I think I even said in a previous game, makes sense since my name is also Dave.

Must be an old guy name or something lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Crescent
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 663, Dannflor wrote: my scum read on drew is less strong but

"Argh, does this mean Titus is scum here potentially with Shadow?" in is fake and performative

his hesitance to vote Shadow after Alisae asked him to (needing to check out his ISO) feels performative and scummy and possibly partner indicative. I think town Drew would be more likely to *just do it*

he also mentioned earlier that his alignment should be clear to people familiar with him. there are people familiar with him in this game and Drew isn't really going after anyone for that reason. I believe he just said that because he thinks town!Drew would say that, not because he actually believes it
Excuse me, the exact phrasing is 'Just Drew it'

And I voiced displeasure of Titus maybe being scum since I always go into a game ready to sheep her and town bin her until she proves otherwise, kinda my own personal meme I do lol.

And Shadows iso was not much, so only took a minute to skim. And I like to let Ali cook, there was at least some scumminess to Shadow, so it was at that point I decided to just Drew it.

And about my self meta, that was more directed at Crescent. I was giving her a lesson in townDrew, call it performative all you want, but don't you think it is idd how quickly she buckled? Like wouldn't town have more conviction in a read, especially against someone using self meta as a defense which can be, yes easily faked, but also easily verified.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 696, Black wrote: Sorta. When Drew voted Crescent it made me think Drew could be onto something, and he's been adamant about his Titus TR so I was willing to trust him there and look elsewhere
I think Drew is whiteknighting me tbf.

It's shaddowez Roden Drew.
Been awhile since I had a reason to use this:

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 737, Dannflor wrote: i can buy a shadow drew dunn team

i still don't really think titus is scum
While you are extremely wrong with your first take.

I do agree with your second take.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

GG town!

I can at least say I pegged Ali for town pretty early on, and was confident in Titus as town as well.

Thank you Psyche for repping into my slot.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”