Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #794 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:24 am

Post by yekaterina »

like yeah maybe evidence of me just like, doing things or whatever

but how is meowmeow viewing that as scum and! partner indicative
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

like think of uninformed perspective here regarding setup and everything how is that only conclusion she could possibly reach when thinking about
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

like it just doesn’t make any sense to me and i just do things all of the time doesn’t really check out regardless
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

this the question i wanted to ask at one point that you quoted there but there isn’t really a reasonable way for me to ask so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

*thus
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:00 am

Post by yekaterina »

i said i was impatient and should have waited and such, like i agree with that certainly,

but meowmeow's readslist was much later and would have had plenty time to think about further so still coming to same conclusion regarding

and only considering scum!option and no others,

like it feels like if meowmeow is town is likely following datisi's logic in terms of 'if can't follow her thought process, then a scums' which comes from datisi mostly being familiar with 2020-21 me and like, shouldn't be applicable for meowmeow? based on her own experience
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:15 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 807, Aristeia wrote: well if she read 1087 I would think she is familiar with your scumplay and has reason to be wary of it.

she's not really trying to get you voted off so what is the point of the read if she is mafia?

does me doing things that 'don't make sense' or whatever, such as with the honeypot, seem likely to come from scum!me based on that game though? or the other things she has found issue with?

like it felt to me like she was citing that game to say, 'look the things i am saying make sense, i am wary of it and everyone else should be too it just won this game' without actually taking anything from that game to apply here alignment wise

and to counter a narrative that doesn't really exist about me being town for saying vaguely towny things and such

could be longer term thing like i backburner plenty of things like that as a scums i assume meowmeow does as well could be to because finds it an easier interaction axis could be to push things in opposition to me while not trying to eliminate me, like there are plenty of options and it's probably a combination of many if she's a scums

idk i can't just start townreading everyone who pushes me at any point because they're unlikely to get me eliminated and they probably know that

and she started off townreading me in a preemptive way anyway

and much of the other things predate completion of micro 1087 so i don't know when the 'wariness' might have even started applying into thoughts if town
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:16 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 811, yekaterina wrote: and she started off townreading me in a preemptive way anyway
well not townreading but saying something wasn't scummy, sorry
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 808, Aristeia wrote: what do you think of Dunnstral?

thought a few dunnstral posts were possibly doing something i have also been doing here but both of us might be somewhat likely to consider doing as a scums as well and approach in general may be along same lines or possibly other town lines and otherwise thought the doctor drew things made sense though derived from others so could have simply been presented for scum reasons i suppose, but other reads also feel, good, to me

maybe not good as in definitely correct or anything but good as in good guy indicative
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:30 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 815, yekaterina wrote:
In post 808, Aristeia wrote: what do you think of Dunnstral?

thought a few dunnstral posts were possibly doing something i have also been doing here but both of us might be somewhat likely to consider doing as a scums as well and approach in general may be along same lines or possibly other town lines and otherwise thought the doctor drew things made sense though derived from others so could have simply been presented for scum reasons i suppose, but other reads also feel, good, to me

maybe not good as in definitely correct or anything but good as in good guy indicative

which, mm, like i do think dunnstral could easily be doing so as a scums he is quite clever,

but i do not think pushing dunnstral right now would be wise yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:42 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 818, Bell wrote: Pushing Dunnstral is always a wise thing.

sometimes it feels like maybe you see what i maybe see but through wolf eyes

that's probably best way of putting what i was trying to put earlier
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 820, Aristeia wrote:
In post 811, yekaterina wrote: like it felt to me like she was citing that game to say, 'look the things i am saying make sense, i am wary of it and everyone else should be too it just won this game' without actually taking anything from that game to apply here alignment wise
what do you think she would be able to apply from that game to here alignment wise? I don't think its really applicable to say one things is like another thing therefore ??? just because someone is skilled does not mean they will do the same thing.

general approach to things, how i might play as a scums, how those things might carryover here, if any of the things she is worried about with regards to me become stronger or weaker concerns based on what was present there,

like i'm not asking meowmeow to meta me as much as saying, since it seems she is already familiar with the game why is only application of that as like, a warning? i guess, something to be wary of, instead of something to derive alignment from

i wouldn't expect scum!me to do the exact same thing but i also wouldn't expect there to be no comparables

like what she's saying she is worried about here is mostly specific isolated interactions like with the 'yeah?' thing or with the 'honeypot' thing and i don't feel like they would be substantiated by meta to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 821, Aristeia wrote:
In post 811, yekaterina wrote: idk i can't just start townreading everyone who pushes me at any point because they're unlikely to get me eliminated and they probably know that
it doesn't have to be a townread - there are spaces between townread and scumread. saying someone is scum for scumreading you but not pushing you lacks the motive? I think its somewhat unintuitive to scumread someone without pushing them but like I don't think it makes sense to say that it leans scum on average to do so?

well i'm not hard scumreading meowmeow, if that's what you're saying, like this
is
the space between townread and scumread to me

i think there is significantly more motive like much much more for a scums to scumread me than there is for a scums to hardpush me

like scums somewhat frequently do so i feel,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:03 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 823, Aristeia wrote:
In post 811, yekaterina wrote: could be longer term thing like i backburner plenty of things like that as a scums i assume meowmeow does as well could be to because finds it an easier interaction axis could be to push things in opposition to me while not trying to eliminate me, like there are plenty of options and it's probably a combination of many if she's a scums
I don't think it makes sense to say because you do something as scum then someone else doing the same thing would also be scum - I'm not that familiar with meow's scum game but I don't recall her putting things to roast.

idk, that isn't like, even really a scum tactic it just feels like having a plan for the other slots as the game progresses which maybe i just assumed everyone does as a scums

hm, it's like, scums need a longterm plan especially in a game like this where maybe nightkills have to go places you otherwise would not want them to go et cetera et cetera

so like, base level let's all just townread yekaterina and then kill her maybe doesn't apply as it might elsewhere

but even in games without that aspect scums often enough scumread me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:05 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 833, Bell wrote: So, I’d prefer you elaborate on specific examples if you can, Katya.

like just now with regards to dunnstral, i feel like you maybe feel similarly to how i feel regarding but are presenting it as something we should push
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:05 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 841, yekaterina wrote:
In post 833, Bell wrote: So, I’d prefer you elaborate on specific examples if you can, Katya.

like just now with regards to dunnstral, i feel like you maybe feel similarly to how i feel regarding but are presenting it as something we should push

which sure you could also be doing the 'i don't mean what i say' thing or whatever, so, shrug
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:08 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 834, Aristeia wrote: well you're voting for her and pushing for her to be eliminated right? whereas she's not really doing the same to you?

I guess maybe we have different opinions about scum motivation and how meow would play scum because you think she would be like you and I'm not sure that would be the case.

hm, if i am voting her and pushing for her to be eliminated and scum!her goes all in on doing the same

(which i would definitely not say i am all in here or anything currently reconsidering / your input is valuable to me et cetera)

but if scum!meowmeow does so do you think scum!meowmeow would think that'd be likely to have an outcome in her favour?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:09 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 843, Aristeia wrote: I thought bell was joking about dunnstral tbh

and also about sheepsaysmeep? and dunnstral's metaread of? et cetera et cetera

like i guess i don't understand the way bell is weighing such a thing as town yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #218) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:10 am

Post by yekaterina »

but could also have otherother explanation and again! sigh dunno how to find scums here
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:14 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 845, yekaterina wrote: but if scum!meowmeow does so do you think scum!meowmeow would think that'd be likely to have an outcome in her favour?

i guess maybe you just think the answer to this is no therefore would townread me instead of scumreading and not pushing
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:36 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 853, Aristeia wrote: i think what I'm trying to convey is

I think her comments about you feel more like town!her saying to be careful of you because she is worried a lot of the thread is just default reading you as town and she knows you're perfectly capable of being mafia

rather than trying to actively mis-elim you?

I guess I think if scum!her is worried about town!you it'd be easier to deal with you by not engaging or just omgusing because it fits neatly into her town meta.

i do not feel like she is trying to actively mis-elim me right now but i guess i also do not feel like scum!meowmeow would be trying to actively mis-elim me here regardless,

idk to me it feels maybe less like that and more like, beware you can't trust it treat everything it says as nai like not as means to get me eliminated but as means to create paranoia make the things i push for more suspicious less trustworthy and her able to oppose those things on grounds other than disagreeing with them if she desires
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:38 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 856, superbowl9 wrote: Still think Drew is opportunistic scum

partnered with shadi1337 then? or meowmeow? or just not take those opportunities ? or?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:42 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 862, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 860, yekaterina wrote:
In post 856, superbowl9 wrote: Still think Drew is opportunistic scum

partnered with shadi1337 then? or meowmeow? or just not take those opportunities ? or?
No wrt me? I'm the biggest wagon

right but meowmeow would be the biggest if doctor drew was voting there instead, so if simply opportunistic scum, i am asking why this opportunity and not those in your opinion
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by yekaterina »

@aristeia

what do you think of shadi1337 right now then?

like if you think me/datisi/meowmeow all town i feel like would maybe be likely a scums?

or at least that's how i feel when i assume datisi/meowmeow both town so i wonder

not that it would make sense for scum!you partnered with shadi1337 to try to show me meowmeow is town or anything here so mostly just asking why shadi1337 not likely alongside bell/superbowl9/dunnstral to you
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:29 am

Post by yekaterina »

expectation isn’t that you have need to but rather that you’d have reason to and scum reasons seem at least as likely as town reasons for this one at least based on application of
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:31 am

Post by yekaterina »

do i have to vote for datisi before anyone will do same thing aristeia did for me with regards to meowmeow?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

in case so

VOTE: datisi
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:46 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 870, meowmeow wrote:
In post 769, yekaterina wrote: eh meowmeow iso is like, okay

big post worries me maybe more than it should

but it just feels like there is perspective issue with regards to her reads and approach to me (and i guess also get the same feeling with her reads of datisi as well though presents itself differently of course)

like it's just like, 'i have noted these specific scummy things and noted nothing that could potentially be towny from you and even if i did it wouldn't count because! you won this recent scumgame even though none of the things i have noted are scummy about you in this game have comparables in that game or anything'

and its pretty hard to see town!her just finding nothing at all to be towny about town!me i guess doesn't even feel like she wants to
i mean i don't particularly want to find things to townread about you. i could have found things that are slightly +town if i tried hard enough? your talking to me about datisi was maybe + town

i don't really see the point in writing things that don't especially stand out to me just for a balanced analysis or whatever, that post was long enough as it is

? it’s not like you can say you just don’t townhunt based on your big post, so ???

like i’m not saying you should make a balanced anaylsis or whatever i’m saying it is strange to me that those things don’t stand out to you because i’m town here and townhuntable
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #228) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

like why wouldn’t you want to find town!me it’s probably easier than finding scum!me i guess i don’t get it
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #229) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:48 am

Post by yekaterina »

not that i think the latter is like, that hard but recent evidence etc et cetera
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #230) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

also biased perspective i guess always feel like towns will see through me as a scums
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #231) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 885, meowmeow wrote:
In post 881, yekaterina wrote: like why wouldn’t you want to find town!me it’s probably easier than finding scum!me i guess i don’t get it
i just don't think you've been towny is the crux of the issue i guess

i'm not sure this is that productive anynmore shrug

it probably isn't productive i guess it is just like

if you are town here i badly want to see it / want you to show me / want someone else to show me idk
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #232) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 774, yekaterina wrote: i maybe worry about the fact that datisi getting annoyed with me has like, would i get annoyed with you about not voting when you are scumreading me and might vote me?, factor
In post 901, Datisi wrote: except for maybe the parts where i was annoyed katya wasn't voting, but like she wasn't townreading me it makes no sense for that claim to be about "protecting myself"
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #233) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by yekaterina »

anyway aristeia probably(?) town outside of specific worlds
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #234) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by yekaterina »

will look at superbowl9 meta in a couple hours
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #235) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by yekaterina »

superbowl9 leaning in and aristeia unvoting

okayokayokay let's see let us see let us see
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #236) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 915, Datisi wrote:
In post 912, yekaterina wrote:
In post 774, yekaterina wrote: i maybe worry about the fact that datisi getting annoyed with me has like, would i get annoyed with you about not voting when you are scumreading me and might vote me?, factor
In post 901, Datisi wrote: except for maybe the parts where i was annoyed katya wasn't voting, but like she wasn't townreading me it makes no sense for that claim to be about "protecting myself"
yes, point that to bell thank you

part of my worry was certainly that scum!you would be aware of that when doing so and such,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #237) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like i know aristeia already cautioned against me reading people based on what i would do as i scums but... i do alot of that sort of thing like actions with anti-reasons that are apparent to others
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by yekaterina »

sigh pagetop
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 904, Aristeia wrote: and like in the town game he is much more aggressive in going after people whereas in the scum games he's kind of passive and making idle chit chat

scum t3's description of superbowl9's meta in this normal basically indistinguishable from your meta notes here which is pretty funny to me on a couple levels

In post 355, T3 wrote: Town sb9:
Very assertive
Switches between slight joking and hyperseriousness
Engages with the thread
Early game, will give unexplained reads but as the game progresses his reads will develop more
Scum sb9:
Less assertive
Fluffs and jokes around a lot, usually never hyperserious
Engages much less with the thread and usually doesn't respond to people's posts
Reads are mostly unexplained
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #240) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by yekaterina »

yeah i'm basically getting the notes out of this lol
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #241) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by yekaterina »

basically feel the same way i did re:superbowl9 beforehand
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #242) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i'm probably supposed to sell you on datisi here, huh

or find another vote i guess, probably shadi1337
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #243) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 868, yekaterina wrote: @aristeia

what do you think of shadi1337 right now then?

like if you think me/datisi/meowmeow all town i feel like would maybe be likely a scums?

or at least that's how i feel when i assume datisi/meowmeow both town so i wonder

not that it would make sense for scum!you partnered with shadi1337 to try to show me meowmeow is town or anything here so mostly just asking why shadi1337 not likely alongside bell/superbowl9/dunnstral to you
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #244) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 942, Dunnstral wrote: This is an insightful post; town points.

this feels, noteworthy
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #245) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 962, Aristeia wrote: i briefly skimmed the iso and i don't really see anything that stands out much. what's the strongest reason for scum!shadi here?

very narrow focus alot of the stuff with regards to datisi kinda hmm felt like maybe intentionally drawing out our interaction don't know how to further read doesn't feel like town

'why everyone lastminutey' is the only post that feels like, somewhat towny, to me and doesn't even really make that much sense for shadi1337 because how many posts going to make in 24 hours?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #246) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 963, superbowl9 wrote: Join the tasty train katya

is that datisi? and if so i am voting datisi
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #247) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 966, superbowl9 wrote: So am i funnier as town or scum that's what we need to figure out here

are you town or scum here? the bulge sticking out thing was genuinely funny to me and my sense of humour generally leads more towards situational things and less towards jokes and things like that, so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #248) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 970, yekaterina wrote:leads
*leans
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 971, Aristeia wrote: i guess i kind of also dont want him to think being mean to me would get him townread that seems like not good ~.~

is that really only thing you're townreading? it was like that, and kinda bothread on thing regarding interaction with the bulge earlier but i dunno since
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 974, Aristeia wrote: i am not that good at reading him tbqh

i do not feel as though i am either or that good at reading anyone really just the only things that feel really feel like they're coming from town with regards to datisi are the things it is
not
doing that it might be doing here if it were a scums and that feels like terrible way to read anyone to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 977, Aristeia wrote: i think in this kind of game state scum do not have to do a whole lot?

it is less than a day to deadline and no wagon even reach 5 votes

unless one of which is likely among kinda default votes, yeah

part of why i think you're town outside of specific worlds unless you're like, trying to pocket me i guess but probably better options for dealing with from scum!you's perspective regardless
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 980, Aristeia wrote: well i enjoy chatting with you even if you are mafia trying to pocket me because it is fun.

sometimes the people you share your time with do not share your alignment but its ok.

i don't think 'maybe yekaterina is trying to pocket me by me explaining to it at some length why meowmeow is town by compiling and then discussing the past thoughts it has shared regarding' is a very logical take

but i do enjoy chatting with you as well
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 982, Aristeia wrote: kind of just want to take a hail mary on STD here

eh don't really want to hail mary here in general
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 989, superbowl9 wrote: I really doubt we get any other liveposters before deadline tbh
sheepsaysmeep is going to save us he just said so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 960, sheepsaysmeep wrote: le savior

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #256) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:00 am

Post by yekaterina »

if superbowl9 is a scums datisi and aristeia town

if town ??? like so many players feel scummy in that situation and i guess that is part of why feels more likely right now
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #257) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:01 am

Post by yekaterina »

like sheepsaysmeep almost certainly not a superbowl9 partner either, dunnstral unlikely to be,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #258) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:02 am

Post by yekaterina »

doctor drew unlikely to be had every opportunity to abandon cleanly
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #259) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:03 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1060, yekaterina wrote: doctor drew unlikely to be had every opportunity to abandon cleanly

/ push elsewhere et cetera like why anyone feeling good about wagon at this point
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #260) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:06 am

Post by yekaterina »

realistically it’s what? superbowl9 + malakittens? or shadi1337? or the bulge?

ehhhhh

like not impossible but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #261) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:25 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1026, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 944, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 942, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 545, meowmeow wrote:
Spoiler:

ok so reads wise, here are my takes on the players in this game :]

Datisi
ok first of all datisi always rolls scum. this is important if you believe in the gambler's fallacy, or its superior equivalent, anti gambler's fallacy, which holds that if someone keeps rolling scum they keep rolling scum. despite my making fun of him - which i hold to be fully justified in every way - he is actually a very good scum player and that needs to be kept in mind

feels +town to me. not sure exactly how to verbalise it, but it comes off as like, weirdly sheepy and lacking conviction, which i think is fairly +town because this stuff can just happen as a result of the game being hard as town; whereas scum datisi i think is good at creating options and it's more difficult to see how his thought process gets to the point where he thinks this is a good post to make.

is a bit ??? to me because it's like, why would you think i'm not ausuka? i told you i was making an alt in your discord DMs like a couple weeks before the game started and i don't think my posts are that different. i get being like 'oh i didn't think of that' but sheer shock is a bit strange. however unless someone told him beforehand i was ausuka it's probably not ai at all and idk how likely that is

does datisi try and pocket me and then call me stupid? maybe? i think he would know i wouldn't like that and i'm something of an emotional player so maybe it's slightly +town

as scum once, i pushed datisi because he townread someone pushing on him. i accused him of trying to defuse the situation. he was town in that game. i guess that is to say, i don#t really get what's so unnatural about the bulge read or why town datisi wouldn't make it

overall i lean town on datisi so far, i think

Aristeia
she flirts with datisi a lot. that's not ai it just makes me smile

i originally didn't like because speculation about scumteams or whatever that doesn't involve a serious push on one of the people involved has always felt empty to me and makes me go :neutral: but also i can kind of see why she would find that datisi post a bit over-the-top so shrug

the read on bell in is interesting. my instinct is to like it, and i can kind of see where she's coming from if town, even if i'm not sure i 100% get it - maybe partially because i lack context? but it's true that bell lacks bite in this game.

yekaterina
so, i don't think katya is town particularly, which i get is an unusual opinion to have. she was scum in the recently completed micro 1087 and just absolutely swept the game so i don't really think i should buy into the narrative that like, she's obvtown because she posts a lot of stuff that looks vaguely thoughtful. obviously if ppl have more specific reasons to townread her i'm happy to hear it; i don't think we should write off any reason to townread a capable scum player but i think a lot of the more common surface level reasons aren't that valid

obviously, i didn't like - i mean i'm biased because like, it's me, and it did explain the post was trying not to give anything away but... meh, i'm just not a fan of the whole exchange

didn't really like like 'you should expect i'll be obvious town' feels a bit like scum trying to be too cheeky to be scum. idk if that makes sense

i don't know if i need to go through the whole honeypot thing again. i'm not sure if anyone except me actually read that. but like, i basically just don't like how light of a wave katya makes towards shadi, not really doing anything there, and calling it a honeypot because after she did that, people wouldn't 'need' to talk to shadi and therefore anyone who does is probably scum? i think it's possible that there's some playstyle difference there because it is incredibly foreign to how i play mafia. but the thing that really got me is the idea that anyone pushing shadi is necessarily like, influenced by her push and being opportunistic, even though it wasn't really a push and was a light and noncommittal idea about how she doesn't really know who scum is. and it comes without really engaging with the reasons why they were doing that. i do still think there is some partner equity there but that's not important for now. of course, there's the whole deal where she doesn't like votes/wagons and that's obviously genuine but it is obviously also aware that a lot of people do not share this view. so like to review, she is asked who scum is, and instead of answering normally sets up a 'honeypot' except the honey attracts people that disagree with it about how wagons work, which she apparently doesn't want to discuss. not to mention she goes to great lengths to emphasise how much she does not really believe in this read which just seems... incredibly counterproductive to the entire purpose. and obviously if she's scum it's a rather intricate thing, but i really do not see the town thought process here, and i think it's a +scum thing to do.

and yeah idk that is basically my whole read on katya. even in her more recent posts, i still don't really understand it or where it's coming from at all in terms of what she's pushing people for and if she's town, what she's going for, who she might like to eliminate. i don't see the thought process behind any of it. but i think part of that *could* be that i play very differently. i mean, i townread it once before, but maybe that game i wasn't as cautious of being snowed; i should probably go back and check. i lean scum on katya right now

the bulge
the bulge. i vibed him as town early, just based on how he was sharing reads and stuff in what i perceived to be a relaxed way. i liked a bit. and like, the superbowl wagon comments are just... could they be from scum? yeah. but i tend to like proactive stuff like this that shows care for the gamestate, understanding things and parsing them so you can read people, sue me.

and i have more mixed feelings about. my instinct is to say that unreasonable isn't scummy and that i don't like the approach but after reading the conversation for a while i get what he's saying better? like, the 'reasonable' word stuck in my brain but i think it might just be a red herring because bulge is saying that he doesn't believe datisi's emotional reaction to the question is genuine because he doesn't seem to actually care about the question itself. which seems like a fairly towny line of thinking actually; it's engaging with the thread on something of a deeper level and i think it's something he's put thought into. if he's scum it's very good scumplay.

uh, his more recent posts are more content-free. i can kind of see the desire behind pushing superbowl/presumably the datisi vote is a continuation of earlier so whatever.

Bell
bell has a lot of posts which i don't take a lot out of. is probably the first interesting post in the entire bell iso. i didn't think datisi's read was bad personally - and as i said, i've pushed him for that as scum before, so i don't want to townread this in itself, but at least it's like making observations and doing something?

i don't hate his counter push on ari? most of his poking and pushing seems to lack edge, in the sense he's not really trying to wagon people or push people at any point. in that sense, i agree with aristeia. i am totally unfamiliar with bell, but i don't really get the sense he's forcing himself to be here tho; he's just around, vibing, but not with a strong sense of purpose? and again, idk him or the meta here, but it feels unfair to pick on him for that when a lot of people feel the same or worse.

i think bell acting like my laptop breaking is some sort of mystery or whatever is weird but probably not ai. same w/ blockgate

overall? shrug, i don't really want to kill him today but i don't particularly think he's town either.

Doctor Drew
drew has kind of dropped off, unfortunately. i thought he was towny early on. as i say in i think is a likely townpost because it's counter-intuitive for scum drew to say that about std, unless he's actually scum with std i guess. i also see how someone would sus the datisi vote on drew, so that part is fine. and the scumread on me is fine, or even good; i get where it's coming from and how it would come to a towny thought process even if i don't agree.

however since then he has just been completely low energy? like he pushes datisi for a while, which is meh but whatever, and then he says the push is becoming less productive - yeah sure that makes sense - but he doesn't really follow through on it and totally deflates.

i think this balances out to a townlean; he's been towny enough that i have no interest in pushing him right now but that's not an iron strong read

Dunnstral
i guess it's not that hard to fake but i did like his early drew push? felt believable. i'm biased but i liked because
he was agreeing with me
idk he was pushing me earlier and then called the shadi wagon good and agreed with my comment on ari which feels a bit like towny fluidity. i think the malakittens vote is good. overall, i'm not certain of it but i think dunnstral is town this game

Malakittens
a little background context; i am aware of the malakittens meta. she did some stuff in datisi's cafe and i thought she was probably town because of the meta. she was not town. therefore, i don't really care about the meta.

anyway, her posts are very social, which isn't inherently bad but she does seem to care about that even at the expense of scumhunting. i don't like ; i'm not entirely sure what she's trying to say about bell, but it seems a lot more interesting than 'drew is always scum' - it just feels off to me in terms of thought process. she could easily be scum here. on the other hand, she is a cat, which gets points

shadi1337
well, i think shadi is the player i need to do this for the least, since i've explained my thoughts on him in some depth already. it could come from town but the townread on katya in is probably what i expect scum to say here? saying he's 'not opposed' to voting datisi when asking bulge about his read feels kind of weird, in the sense i'm not sure why it's there and might be self-conscious. he doesn't like alts existing, which is actually the real reason i scumread him. the rest of these posts are a front. as i said, the read on datisi and me is *very* weird to me, and to me it shows a lack of care in solving the both of us which i dislike; i think you get to the conclusion he did if you very briefly skim datisi's post which town can do but if he's doing that, and still refers to the post to explain his decisions, it feels very very off to me.

and again, if he thinks sheep would 'definitely' be more investigative as town, it's just odd that he needs prompting to bring it up - i don't see the town thought process here really.

i think he was asked about it and didn't respond - the 'one scum' thing feels oddly specific. from his perspective, couldn't there be two? there could also be zero even if he's town but i acknowledge a lot of town players will think that is unlikely

the only thing i can really say in his defence is that if he's mafia, he's probably being bussed, because to me it doesn't really feel like they're trying to save him. and it can be difficult to tell between unmotivated town and unmotivated mafia sometimes; if you don't really care about your win condition, it's hard to tell from your actions what your win conditions is

Save the Dragons
i find std hard to sort. the push on datisi had vaguely good vibes, or at least i, uh... idk how to put it into words, but i think scum std makes the points from without prompting more likely, and i think in general it could come from town easily and scum, like, could approach it this way but i'm not sure they would. think is a believable read? the read would have been solidified if he had questioned me townreading him but shrug.

superbowl9
obviously, i didn't like ; both the katya read and the ari thing felt rather empty to me, like just saying things to say things. the rest of his posts are equally empty. with it's like... ok? is it scummy, because you're not really following up on it? i mean, none of it can't come from town, but there's rather a lack of anything interesting or towny in his posts and i'm not a fan of it. i guess to his credit most mafia players are better at pretending to do things, but some of the stuff he does looks like an *attempt* to contribute, i'm just not feeling it at all

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep. i mean, he's bell's block buddy i guess, whatever that means? maybe they both live in california. well, i'd like him to elaborate on because that post is just there and i'm not sure what the follow through is.
This is an insightful post; town points.
While I agree this definitely seems like a townie post, it is just a detailed list of reads.

What exactly do you find insightful? Especially when this is like 400 posts ago, her reads may have changed dramatically for all you know.
I don't think that their reads changing after this point changes whether it was an insightful post.

I think there are some good points in here. They have some interesting thoughts on yekaterina, I didn't realize they posted similar to this as mafia. Calling Mala's posts social seems right to me.

i… don’t post similar to this as mafia though at least not particularly based on the example and meowmeow isn’t arguing that i do like no comparison was actually presented or anything simply that i
could
because i won that game i guess

like all of your posting could certainly come from scum!you based on your scumgames, like if i look at team mafia i’m not going to reach the conclusion that your posts could not come from scum!you but they’re also not particularly similar to your posts here so what would be the relevance other than to say ‘beware!!! dunnstral is a competent player’ which yes, given, but if i’m not going to use that game to try to determine your alignment here what is the point?

and it’s also not a factor in her reads as her reads predate conclusion of that game and such so it doesn’t contribute to her thought process regarding me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #262) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:27 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1064, meowmeow wrote: why is superbowl even scumreading datisi

there's like one line about him being a late game detriment or something from about a week ago

superbowl9 has been scumreading datisi since push on ‘hyperposting’ thing, no?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #263) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:28 am

Post by yekaterina »

which like, still think it was bad push on something that made sense
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #264) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:30 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1062, yekaterina wrote: realistically it’s what? superbowl9 + malakittens? or shadi1337? or the bulge?

ehhhhh

mayyybe bell?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #265) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1069, meowmeow wrote: didn't really get the vibe from his post that it was that, although i think it was a good push and even if he didn't think so there's no reason to sus datisi for it over me. something about "his posts aren't ai and will be a late game detriment" and then "not exactly why i'm voting you" and he hasn't really said anything more about it since, like, post 250.

i (sometimes but i was early in this game so applicable) include alot of my thought process in my posts therefore if i hyperpost it is easier to determine my alignment + nightkill factor which also relevant in this game for obvious reasons like there is a reason i am playing the way i am

don’t really see how either of you disagree with that on a base level or why that shouldn’t be something superbowl9 would point out

didn’t superbowl9 basically say it was that when voting the first time
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #266) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:42 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1071, Datisi wrote:
In post 1069, meowmeow wrote: didn't really get the vibe from his post that it was that, although i think it was a good push and even if he didn't think so there's no reason to sus datisi for it over me. something about "his posts aren't ai and will be a late game detriment" and then "not exactly why i'm voting you" and he hasn't really said anything more about it since, like, post 250.
there's

i'm not sure what to think about it because, either i'm misundestanding what the word "backfooted" means or what. because i don't feel like i've been giving up pushes or anything? like sure i'm not screaming pushing someone but i've had scumreads i think they're fine i don't get it

and not sure what about my criticisms didn't make sense to him

i think it generally means reactive instead of proactive
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #267) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1074, meowmeow wrote: i just really strongly disagree with the idea posting more = easy to read and typed out a whole post about it but unsure how productive this discussion is

it wasn’t some theoretical post in a vacuum it was a post specifically about me in this specific game
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #268) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

like superbowl9 stressed that many times and still
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #269) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:59 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1077, meowmeow wrote: i mean, i'm talking about what *you* just said, which is about thought process

how many players are out there that hyperpost and DON'T write their thought process? i mean really?

if you’re trying to say i am not easier to read when i am posting like this you should probably look at some of my older scumgames when being ‘unreadable’ was part of general approach
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #270) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:03 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1079, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1068, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1062, yekaterina wrote: realistically it’s what? superbowl9 + malakittens? or shadi1337? or the bulge?

ehhhhh

mayyybe bell?
kind of think bell town now

if superbowl is mafia, datisi can easily be the bus vote

ehhh like i get that mountainous logic applies but still
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #271) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:04 am

Post by yekaterina »

like what was plan for getting someone else eliminated if doesn’t go over
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #272) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:07 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1085, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1083, yekaterina wrote: like what was plan for getting someone else eliminated if doesn’t go over
you don't need to get someone eliminated in this game

just make it less likely your team gets eliminated and also make yourself look good if your team does get eliminated

yes i get mountainous logic

but scum!datisi isn’t going to potentially stall wagon on partner with no other option in mind

just fall back to shadi1337 i guess?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #273) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:10 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1080, Aristeia wrote: would make the annoyed "feed him answers" comment make a lot of sense - like he didn't read his own partner's post and then used to tie you + sb and also distance

possible i guess

kinda felt like maybe this is what meowmeow was doing with me/shadi1337
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #274) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:14 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1087, meowmeow wrote:
In post 1078, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1077, meowmeow wrote: i mean, i'm talking about what *you* just said, which is about thought process

how many players are out there that hyperpost and DON'T write their thought process? i mean really?

if you’re trying to say i am not easier to read when i am posting like this you should probably look at some of my older scumgames when being ‘unreadable’ was part of general approach
i don't really care about the hyperposting thing much anymore, it was early game and since i disagree with you on basically everything mafia-related apparently it is not particularly surprising i would disagree with you on this as well. it might well be true that hyperposting is easier to read than being unreadable on purpose, i guess.

but the argument that datisi is scum for asking about it does not really hold water to me because i strongly disagree with the idea that it inherently made sense & wasn't worth pressing at all and he is scum for doing so

i just, don’t see how it doesn’t make sense, like hyperposting more likely to get me nightkilled, yes? dead me very easy to read

also more opportunities to read me based on posts

superbowl’s issue was more with the way datisi pressed rather than the fact that it pressed at all i think
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #275) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:17 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1090, meowmeow wrote: you should help me bus

you’ve been townier to me lately and shadi1337 still pretty high on list, like get me through datisi stuff and maybe

or show me superbowl9 does make sense and concerns are unfounded
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #276) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:18 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1094, meowmeow wrote: i don't think my take has really changed tbh

the superb owl wagon is like, fine i guess. i will vote there to prevent no lim or whatever. if we have time there are probably better options. like shadi or maybe malakittens

hyperposting people can get killed which is easy to sort but i find they tend to be very difficult to sort if they do not get killed

i also don't really think hyperposting you is more likely to get killed than hyperposting [other person] shrug

no simply more likely to get killed than not hyperposting me

which was superbowl’s point i think? at least part of it, and what that might mean, in this specific game
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #277) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:33 am

Post by yekaterina »

hmhmhm,

i don’t think superbowl9 specified in any great detail but kinda implied from subsequent posting
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #278) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

four hours and change left

will be around in an hour or so and then on and off through the deadline if necessary

quick maths says superbowl9 is currently viable based on stated willingnesses assuming meowmeow will be around before deadline

would need three more willing to vote for datisi and two more for shadi1337 assuming bell is around for 'i will hammer anyone'
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #279) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:44 am

Post by yekaterina »

pretty confused by shadi1337 unvote no revote here despite being aware of deadline and such
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #280) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

someone asked superbowl9 to claim last night i think
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #281) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

if around here probably should now as only currently viable wagon otherwise someone else probably has to stop it if needed and yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #282) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:04 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1056, meowmeow wrote: would be interested to hear the sheepsaysmeep datisi case

i guess i should iso the wagons again but i imagine i'll just vote superbowl

superbowl should probably, like, claim btw

oh it was meowmeow this morning nevermind
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #283) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:05 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1130, Dunnstral wrote: I am around

vote preference order of existing wagons?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #284) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:35 am

Post by yekaterina »

UNVOTE:
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #285) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

wait why presumably that
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #286) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

why do you think i unvoted
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #287) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:23 am

Post by yekaterina »

like if i just wanted to eliminate datisi then just encourage dunnstral and tada
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #288) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1145, meowmeow wrote: presumably yekaterina will revote datisi at some point

in which case the vote will be decided by a council of aristeia, dunnstral and malakittens

also malakittens not here and dunnstral gave vote preference order already
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #289) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

for whatever reason? really? dunnstral gave order > if votes to e-1 then someone maybe hammers for deadline reasons and such

anyway not like persuaded or whatever but if you really think my great desire is simply to eliminate datisi i just would yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #290) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:38 am

Post by yekaterina »

i like deadlines but maybe less so on mobile while occupied sorry if explanation insufficient
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #291) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:46 am

Post by yekaterina »

wish superbowl9 were around
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #292) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1155, Bell wrote: Yeah so, it turns out my work meeting is in a building without a an internet connection. There’s a break but I have to go back in till 4.

Can’t switch my vote. Kill Datisi.
Sorry.

hmhm, just need aristeia to be around and still have options is not forced
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #293) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

hm, now is probably forced i guess
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #294) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

yeah dunnstral prefers datisi to others and malakittens not here, so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #295) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1162, Datisi wrote: well, if i'm right in there being at least one scum in shadi/superbowl, i assume this eod1 will be pretty telling

if not idk good luck figuring shit out

yeah that’s why i unvote etc telling for all unless no scums on line
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #296) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1174, Aristeia wrote: I guess katya can e-1 and i'll wait for dunny

i’ll be around
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #297) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

ish
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #298) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

i would do it so no chance with regards to that one
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #299) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:48 am

Post by yekaterina »

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #300) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:49 am

Post by yekaterina »

VOTE: datisi
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #301) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

now i am datisi’s partner
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #302) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

sorry datisi; at least i get to try to make up for it today +)

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #303) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1199, Bell wrote: Sigh
Oh well!

re:day 1 elimination

or re:nightkill result
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #304) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by yekaterina »

?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #305) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1203, Bell wrote: Por no los dos.

Though, I’m less broken up about the NK. I would’ve been paranoid about Bulge no matter how much I said I town read him.

hm

that was intended as more of a

would think non-scums would be pretty happy with the nightkill here
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #306) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1206, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this

who is we in this case? your vote was placed for 'motivation' and then you moved to doctor drew to 'fight' and then to datisi without much consideration for going back to shadi1337, at least not publically
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #307) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1207, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1206, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this

who is we in this case? your vote was placed for 'motivation' and then you moved to doctor drew to 'fight' and then to datisi without much consideration for going back to shadi1337, at least not publically
Yes exactly

His wagon died out originally (at least for me) because the game stagnated and he was out of sight out of mind while we were pushing elsewhere.
Then he gets flashed at deadline instantly appears, unvotes??? ( yourself were confused), and then we just forget about him?? Like hes a lim candidate and then gets mentioned once after that. At deadline compromise lims tend to win out and I don't believe anyone openly advocated against his lim so... why did we just not push him?

i was open to it and was trying to work through datisi stuff to maybe get there and there wasn’t enough support for the wagon, and you yourself weren’t supporting it and weren’t working towards just feels kinda ??? for you to be like ‘why did we forget at shadi1337’ when
we
didn’t

datisi was pushing for it meowmeow was pushing for it i was open to it aristeia was voting there
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #308) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1211, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: superbowl

Lock it in, never leaving

okay why though? like if it’s datisi flip it’s like, how are you sure that makes superbowl9 a scums?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #309) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like your reasoning can’t be that shadi1337 didn’t get pushed over instead of datisi because shadi1337 is a scums when… you were more easily pushed over based on count at that time, yeah?

like in the post you just quoted where I compiled where everyone was standing four hours before deadline you were elimable at that time why would scums have felt the need to push datisi over to protect shadi1337

@superbowl9
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #310) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1215, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1213, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1211, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: superbowl

Lock it in, never leaving

okay why though? like if it’s datisi flip it’s like, how are you sure that makes superbowl9 a scums?
I thought Superbowl was scum yesterday, still think the same today.

are you planning on hard townhunting today then? if never going to leave superbowl9?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #311) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1217, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1212, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1207, yekaterina wrote:

Yes exactly

His wagon died out originally (at least for me) because the game stagnated and he was out of sight out of mind while we were pushing elsewhere.
Then he gets flashed at deadline instantly appears, unvotes??? ( yourself were confused), and then we just forget about him?? Like hes a lim candidate and then gets mentioned once after that. At deadline compromise lims tend to win out and I don't believe anyone openly advocated against his lim so... why did we just not push him?

i was open to it and was trying to work through datisi stuff to maybe get there and there wasn’t enough support for the wagon, and you yourself weren’t supporting it and weren’t working towards just feels kinda ??? for you to be like ‘why did we forget at shadi1337’ when
we
didn’t

datisi was pushing for it meowmeow was pushing for it i was open to it aristeia was voting there
I mean I was asleep lmao
That's exactly what I'm talking about though like you three were on it and then it just poofed

because there wasn’t any other support so it dissolves into the other wagons because non-viable

like your wagon was viable, datisi wagon became viable, then your wagon unviable with bell locking in datisi and save the dragons switching from you to datisi, so datisi eliminated

from your perspective, none of the things that made datisi the elimination can really be hard scum indicative as could have landed on you if you’re town, and three of the players who preferred to eliminate shadi1337 preferred to eliminate you over datisi, so it’s like, who do you think was forgetting shadi1337 of the people there?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #312) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:14 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1237, Bell wrote: I drop a lot of crumbs that aren’t actually crumbs. It’s a quirk to how I write.

i think dunnstral was more saying that for the bulge to have been killed scums would have thought he was somewhat likely to be a mason and therefore there would have to be players he could be masons with and thus those potentials can't all be scums and the non-potentials are somewhat more likely to be
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #313) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1243, Bell wrote: I feel like the opposite happened. Didn’t he vote you super late in the game day while being a viable wagon while you weren’t?

shadi1337 voted datisi late in the day after unvoting meowmeow
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #314) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1244, meowmeow wrote: it was like exactly the opposite; he unvoted me when i became not a viable wagon, which i was for a long time, and voted datisi

i mean, you could have been largely in the same position as datisi viability wise

instead we have like, aristeia pretty likely to be town if you're town, and possibly the inverse as well,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #315) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

though could also just be wrong et cetera
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #316) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

mostly just don't really think aristeia is a scums if you're not right now
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #317) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1230, superbowl9 wrote: Okay facts: shadi was not limmed. Shadi is not townread (by anyone I'm pretty sure?). "We" as in the collective of the players in the game had a wagon on him, it fell apart, and then it came back for like 10 mins at deadline and died.

If you're saying sentiment was Datisti>superbowl>shadi okay fine I wasnt there at deadline but I didn't see "what about shadi" besides the brief interaction I mentioned (which pinged as not enough for someone who was/is widely scumread). So this is "What about shadi". Does that make sense?

that wasn't the sentiment though, sentiment was superbowl9>shadi1337>datisi and the wagon was still shifted to datisi

so i would think it would be noteworthy to you that you were not eliminated, not solely that shadi1337 wasn't considered if you are town, ya know?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #318) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:27 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1250, meowmeow wrote: yes i'm aware i could have been eliminated d1 but the {datisi, meow} voters were kind of an overlapping constituency for the most part, and by the time shadi unvoted it was pretty clear those votes were going towards datisi rather than me

unless you're just saying something tangential in which case, uh yeah i think ari is probably town

aristeia posts is what largely swung that 'overlapping constituency' from you to datisi
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #319) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:27 am

Post by yekaterina »

i wish i was more confident in your alignment so i could feel that way yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #320) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:28 am

Post by yekaterina »

mostly what i am saying
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #321) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:33 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1252, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1250, meowmeow wrote: yes i'm aware i could have been eliminated d1 but the {datisi, meow} voters were kind of an overlapping constituency for the most part, and by the time shadi unvoted it was pretty clear those votes were going towards datisi rather than me

unless you're just saying something tangential in which case, uh yeah i think ari is probably town

aristeia posts is what largely swung that 'overlapping constituency' from you to datisi

which was aristeia's intention pretty clearly and then noone did the same for datisi, right
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #322) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:36 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1256, meowmeow wrote: i mean, i tried to defend datisi! apparently my arguments were not up to such lofty standards

i think maybe i am not explaining well but also it's like defense vs appeal et cetera et cetera
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #323) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

who is town that outside of me you aristeia that you're like, extremely confident in
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #324) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:38 am

Post by yekaterina »

and if noone let's find that person
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #325) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1261, Bell wrote: I’m not extremely confident in Ari. Still trying to get a handle.

if meowmeow is town it's just hard to find an angle like sure could have been to pocket either of us but then would assume that both superbowl9 and shadi1337 are town because put in active danger and then was just happy with it, did not continue beyond, so worlds for scum!aristeia already very small, and indirect bus by townread of another is like, not something going to be viewed as super super beneficial even under mountainous logic and pocket runs into issues with there being players the scums inherently want to kill and i would think meowmeow would be higher on that list than superbowl9 and shadi1337 based on how game was reading each of them and also! she's probably(?) more likely to be a mason and yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #326) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:54 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1262, meowmeow wrote: it's no one, but i don't really feel like i have the ability to just... find them? like, in my opinion, most posts are nai, and a lot of the posts which are ai aren't super strongly so

there's no reason i can't go through people again and think about them - well, i was going to do that anyway, but later in the day. because i want to watch how people enter d2. but to me, the end goal isn't really to reach a specific read. i don't want to force myself to be very confident that someone is town if i don't feel that way.

i think like... dunnstral and std i have some town feelings on but there isn't enough from them to be confident in that

i actually think sheep could be town here also

oh i am certainly not asking you to be confident in something you are not rather that was like a

let's work towards this goal a bit today! like this is something we can work on together whereas my sorting you isn't so much

i don't know

i feel more incoherent than usual this morning
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #327) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:06 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1266, ina marija wrote:
In post 1265, Aristeia wrote: i do not remember doing this at all

you don't remember explaining to me why meowmeow was town and why the specific things i was finding issue with did not make sense to you?

sigh sorry it me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #328) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:35 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1272, Bell wrote: I think quite a few people wanted to get SB, it’s just that the most active people weren’t sold which gave off the impression of crickets.

just became an unviable wagon at deadline, otherwise would have gone through from my perspective
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #329) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by yekaterina »

can we please not eliminate anyone just yet i saw e-2 but i don't really feel like playing mafia tonight so if we could just not push anything through right this moment i'd appreciate it

carryon otherwise though
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #330) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

sorry wasn't trying to discourage everyone else from playing just didn't want day to end
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #331) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1327, Aristeia wrote: UNVOTE:

I think this is one of the few games where it might make sense to not drag things out too long because if the mafia are this bad at figuring out who the masons are then maybe we shouldn't let them get more time to figure it out esp if we are always going to yeet someone named superbowl anyway

confused as to why we didn't eliminate superbowl yesterday then if this is consensus view and mafia being this bad at figuring out who the masons are may also apply to town being this bad a figuring out who the mafias are especially if superbowl9 is a towns but! point taken nonetheless
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #332) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:51 am

Post by yekaterina »

though figuring out towns does the same thing
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #333) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1277, Shadi1337 wrote: i usually post a lot on both alignments but i'm not entirely sure why i haven't felt this game.
if there was some good excuse/reason i'd be happy coz i could at least just say that
this post amount is very unusual for me .. maybe i am just feeling a burnout

hmhmhm, but were you feeling this burnout before the game? like your opening post implied we should not expect much from you due to length of game or something, no?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #334) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1277, Shadi1337 wrote: i had hoped dats would be scum coz it would be a lot easier to see how people acted around him (or her idk)

him or it

i know there's a disclaimer about pronouns at the bottom of your post but also like, there's a field on everyone's profile for a reason, shrug
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #335) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:04 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1335, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1327, Aristeia wrote: UNVOTE:

I think this is one of the few games where it might make sense to not drag things out too long because if the mafia are this bad at figuring out who the masons are then maybe we shouldn't let them get more time to figure it out esp if we are always going to yeet someone named superbowl anyway

confused as to why we didn't eliminate superbowl yesterday then if this is consensus view and mafia being this bad at figuring out who the masons are may also apply to town being this bad a figuring out who the mafias are especially if superbowl9 is a towns but! point taken nonetheless

which also i know us not eliminating superbowl9 not on you but looking at why there maybe yields something yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #336) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:13 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1341, Bell wrote: I don’t like their read of me

kinda do love that shadi1337 listed the doublepost as 139 140 in reference to your tone being ? tho
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #337) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1351, petapan wrote: -

i missed pagetop too wanted to post this:

but didn't realize it until bell had posted
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #338) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:25 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1354, Bell wrote: True fact when I’m scum I post more music videos.

i post more music videos when posting from my laptop because it's more annoying to fetch the link on mobile

generally comes from either a) what i am listening to at the time (on spotify of course then i just go fetch youtube link) or b) something has made me think of that specific song and such

as a scums maybe the music videos take a slightly different tact and if you want to try to determine you can

in this case it is a song i quite like that i was reminded of earlier by petapan posting the lyrics of the toy story song
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #339) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1366, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: std

spicy move/

do you still want to eliminate doctor drew?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #340) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:20 am

Post by yekaterina »

and if not why not

and also maybe curious about views of game in general outside of save the dragons and doctor drew
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #341) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:44 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1374, Malakittens wrote: yes
but
i went to a shiner thing
I listen to a kitty on my shoulder

Already stated I have townreads on {ari/yek/bell} a leaning town on dunn n meow
everyone else will yeet

wait didn’t you say you were suspicious of meowmeow?

either way can you expand upon this one
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #342) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:45 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1287, Malakittens wrote: Oops sorry

So I was right on datisi even tho my read on him was very week.
I’m actually saddened that datisi got limmed even tho I thought he was weak town :/

I kinda wanna say that ari is town tbh
I’m still sticking with my bell townread
Bulge feels town as well.

Yek might be my other weak townread

I’m ok to lim between {drew, Shari & meowy}
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #343) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

i’m not sure what you’re saying i echoed
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #344) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1277, Shadi1337 wrote: he did seem kinda awkward around bulge i did think maybe him and bulge could be possible

if i really squint...
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #345) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 473, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Malakittens

Spicy vote
In post 1366, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: std

spicy move/

this too
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #346) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1385, Dunnstral wrote: What are you squinting at there. I hope you are not saying we're both mafia because we both said spicy.

not so much on your end just the repeated nature of it and malakittens being the one voted in the first and such

also noteworthy that both were votes on players with little support otherwise and could be construed a certain way due to setup
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #347) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by yekaterina »

which of course that's what 'spicy' is intended to mean i get it
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #348) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by yekaterina »

do you still find malakittens to be suspicious?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #349) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by yekaterina »

also there maybe are parallels in unsynchronised doctor drew pushes as well but operating on too little brain power to try to make too much of that right now
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #350) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i cannot tell if you're trying to rein me in or if you're noting similarities between us or both
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #351) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by yekaterina »

guess i don't really appreciate the implication but also still unsure of issue, so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #352) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by yekaterina »

wanting dunnstral to talk about malakittens? or what dunnstral thinks about malakittens suggesting we eliminate doctor drew yesterday at a time when doctor drew was also not really being otherwise pushed, who dunnstral is now voting? like pattern of similar behaviour wondering what dunnstral makes of it

or do you mean the squinting before that, which maybe just seemed noteworthy to me on a few fronts,

like i assume the first would have to also seem noteworthy to you, no?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #353) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by yekaterina »

right like,

dunnstral wanted malakittens no support otherwise
malakittens wanted doctor drew no support otherwise
dunnstral now wants doctor drew waiting to see regarding support
malakittens now wants save the dragons using same language as dunnstral earlier waiting to see regarding support

what dunnstral thinks of malakittens and similarities between pushes and what that might mean to dunnstral regarding the game as a whole potential associatives et cetera

like from dunnstral's perspective dunnstral was not distancing malakittens but was malakittens distancing doctor drew? has dunnstral thought about things regarding

and would also like more information from in general i guess
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #354) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #355) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by yekaterina »

if i'm crashing into masons here you can just say it's like masons + me + two towns = yay!!
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #356) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by yekaterina »

and if not i just don't understand what you're trying to communicate to me nor why you aren't just saying it

like you can explain to me what you don't like about it so that maybe i see what's wrong with it too otherwise it's just adding my confusion about your reaction onto the other thing that's already ! to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #357) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by yekaterina »

you're right just don't understand sorry
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #358) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by yekaterina »

would help now but obviously better later etc etc
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #359) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by yekaterina »

is plan of action really just vote superbowl9 go tomorrow then
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #360) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1408, Bell wrote: Bulge and I probably did the same thing entirely by accident, which is fairly typical.

right, which is what is noteworthy about shadi1337 post re: you and the bulge being awkward and such, as scums might have potentially read that as mason indicative
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #361) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1413, Malakittens wrote: Jesus.
Really
Wording.

Please lim me over the fact I used the same wording as dunn.
It’s not a sin. I tend to adapt peoples language mid game it’s a personality thing

was not trying to eliminate you for just felt potentially noteworthy to me

could you please answer question re:meowmeow and how she moved from want to eliminate to a townread between and [post[1374[/post]?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #362) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1416, yekaterina wrote: [post[1374[/post]?

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #363) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by yekaterina »

VOTE: superbowl9
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #364) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1426, Dunnstral wrote: I am considering their stance on Doctor Drew which is a bigger scumread for me. Distancing was not the first thing I thought of. I was also wondering if the townread on The Bulge at day start was 'fake' (as in they knew The Bulge was dead because they killed them) or real. I am undecided on Mala but it is worth consideration.

As for my vote on Doctor Drew, It was not based on what Mala was saying.

guess it didn't feel like malakittens really believed in doctor drew push as it was just, 'hey vote doctor drew no further comment', so distancing seemed possible to me

and since you had expressed suspicious of both was wondering if you felt similarly

i tend to discount things like the bulge thing entirely these days because too hard to weigh and have seen both results numerous times
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #365) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1418, Bell wrote: It’d be pretty wild if Ari was scum here insulting her team or herself.

hmhmhm

{aristeia, malakittens, meowmeow}

does not feel soso impossible to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #366) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by yekaterina »

UNVOTE:

until next time
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #367) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:44 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1416, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1413, Malakittens wrote: Jesus.
Really
Wording.

Please lim me over the fact I used the same wording as dunn.
It’s not a sin. I tend to adapt peoples language mid game it’s a personality thing

was not trying to eliminate you for just felt potentially noteworthy to me

could you please answer question re:meowmeow and how she moved from want to eliminate to a townread between and [post[1374[/post]?

pretty please ^
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”