Claiming: Theory extravaganza!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Claiming: Theory extravaganza!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Someone said it would be a good idea to add a section on claiming to my Playing Guide, and I wanted to wait until Of Rogues and Curses was over because premature claims were a big deal there, and then I thought I'd wait until Blackest Night was over, and then I kind of got sidetracked, and... Anyway!

Some feedback on this would be wonderful. (Yes, it's a rough draft and you're going to find out how needlessly wordy I can get.)

---
==
---

Claiming: The Big Red Button of Day Play

First, note that it's fairly common for wagons to die after the wagonee is placed at L-1. Maybe when faced with the real threat of a lynch the wagonee does something Townish, or maybe someone else decides to hold the idiot ball for a moment and everyone's attention darts away. It's common, and not a particularly bad thing...

...unless it's paired with a claim. For some reason it has been instilled in a few generations of Mafia players that when you're at L-1, you claim - like clockwork. This is anti-Town and frankly
dumb
precisely because the pressure has a decent chance of going away without the claim. Therefore, what happens is that either (alleged) Town power roles get outed at L-1 (causing everyone to get frustrated) or the wagonee claims VT and then the wagon goes down (causing the experienced players to get frustrated).

A commonly cited argument for NOT entering these claim-then-drop cycles is that it gives scum a narrower pool of targets for their NKs. This is true on its face, but with the following catches:
*Once a power role is outed, the scum NK is probably going there. Further claiming will probably not hurt unless a more preferable-to-kill role is outed AND the advantage of having that role made public cannot be realized before the role is killed on subsequent Nights. Given that Mafia Roleblockers are fairly common right now, the scum can generally neutralize two roles at once.
*There have to be a looooooot of VT claims for process of elimination to REALLY work early on. It isn't the end of the world for one or two V. Townies to claim Day 1.
*In small games scum can work out who the power roles without the help of claims.

In any event, claiming should generally be a last resort (i.e. the big red "DO NOT PRESS" button you see in comedies). When someone is willing and able to drop the hammer for a lynch, that ideally is the only time you should feel obligated to out your role. If you're a VT, you're already beyond the point of no return because people are at that time willing to lynch you without regard for your role. If you have a power role, it had better be a GREAT claim to bring yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself. Otherwise it's debatable whether your role is more useful than your presence.

Asking people to claim prior to the last minute is anti-Town - which is a fancy way of saying it
should
only be done by scum, but that's just not the case in practice. If you are asked to claim prior to someone announcing intent to hammer, the proper thing to do - no matter what your role actually is - is to refuse.
However
, an exception can be made for threads that are going particularly quickly at the time you find yourself in danger or are asked to claim. In those cases, not claiming immediately may mean finding yourself on the bad end of a lynch/flip scene. You should be able to decide on your own whether you're at your last chance to redeem yourself even if you're not technically at L-1, and act accordingly.

Screw You, I'm a Power Role

On the other hand, there are a few reasons you may want to claim when you're not under pressure.
*You have (informative) results!
*Massclaim
*To save yourself from being lynched

The first one is easy and hopefully self-explanatory. Note that early game Miller claims fall under this category, and aside from those these are the least likely to be made by scum in general.

Massclaim deserves mention just because people generally don't know how to do them well. The scummiest person goes first, then they pick someone to claim next, then that person picks someone to go next, and so forth. This is called the "popcorn" method for reasons that probably don't make any sense. Discussing things before the massclaim is over is bad form, as the Townies should avoid influencing the scum's claims or post-claim attacks. In addition, it really annoys everyone when the game suddenly drops to two days between posts during massclaim. If you're not scum, just claim and get it over with; it's a five-word post and you can go back to your thread vacation.

Note that there are other means of massclaiming; the most obvious one is to simply randomize the order of claims before anyone says anything and force people to go down the line. This restricts the options scum has when trying to decide what to claim, but it also limits the possible connections the scum can make in regard to who they choose to claim next. At press time, popcorn is the preferred way to go.

One last note on massclaim - Note that in popcorn claiming, the goal is to get players to claim in reverse order of scumminess. This is because the later someone claims, the more information they have about what has already been claimed. Suppose a Mafioso is last to claim. They know exactly what all the other roles in the game are, and can choose the best claim to fit into the setup. If they try to falseclaim a power role toward the beginning or even near the middle, they are running the risk of a counterclaim from one of the unclaimed Townies.

Claiming to save yourself from being lynched is an interesting subset given that giant section above this one. Unrequested claims are considered annoying because they run counter to the purpose behind the previous section (keeping roles secret), but if done properly they can be rather convincing because they show a proactive willingness to come forward (and something of a flagrant disregard for the other players' opinions, which can look Townish). Your average fakeclaiming scum doesn't want to come forward prematurely with their claim due to the possibility of it backfiring and turning a near-lynch into a guaranteed lynch. These sorts of premature claims aren't the sorts of things you want to see OFTEN, but if done well they can do more good than harm.

This Is My Claim And I Am Not Obvious Scum

Players who are unsure of how their claims will be taken or are just careless will try to spread their claims out over multiple posts. These sorts of "claims" tend to look like this:
*Initial post: Claim role name.
*Second post: Claim some of the role's abilities and one result.
*Third post: Claim a few more of the role's abilities (possibly contradicting the wording of the second post) and a few other results.
*Fourth post: A full claim (possibly contradicting something said so far).

Between the contradictions and how the claim is coming out in suspiciously-sized pieces, this looks for all the world like a terrible scum fakeclaim. Don't do this. If you're being FORCED to claim, you need to go ahead and lay everything you know down at once. These include: Your role name, your flavor (where applicable), your abilities, and your previous Night actions (with results where applicable). At this point in the game you have no room to hold things back from Town unless you're deliberately trying to withhold information from them (which usually means you're scum). The possibility of your claimed information hurting Town is in most situations near zero, and it will probably be obvious when the exceptions occur.

If you are claiming results of your own volition, you have a little more room to be vague about your role - simply telling the Town the results it needs to know. However, if this puts you into trouble you should seriously plan to fullclaim like above.

The last common newbie mistakes that deal with claiming should seem obvious, but: Don't lie, and don't disobey direct and obvious orders from the rest of the players. Trying to build your claim up to more than what it is will just look suspicious. In some games, the Town will try to organize a partial massclaim; if you're told to claim, you should probably check and see what exactly the other players want you to claim, and don't make them wait.

Really, the bottom line here is "don't look needlessly suspicious"; while this is the bottom line of most good Town play, it's amazing how many people completely disregard that.

You... MIGHT Be Spartacus

[Jack or Fonz should be writing this section.]

Sometimes you may want to fakeclaim as a gambit. This tends to work best when at least one of the following is true:
*You are in an Open or Semi-Open setup, where there are no unknowns in the setup that can make your claim look obviously wrong. Nothing can turn a good idea for a claim into an obvious lie like messing up something that the other players think is common knowledge. Alternatively, make sure your claim makes sense within the game's flavor.
*The
actual
power roles are not so thick that they will counterclaim you or otherwise give themselves away. This depends entirely on the other players, of course.
*People are actually going to buy that you're gambiting if you say you are (as opposed to rolefishing or just caught in a bad lie). This comes down to your communication skills and how well you craft your
lie
gambit.

As always with gambits, make sure you know what you want to get out of your fake claim and have a plan for if it doesn't work.

"Don't Kill Me; I Have a Cool Role"

Softclaiming
is the term for what someone does when they vaguely claim to have a power role, but don't specify what it is. Sometimes people who softclaim are gambiting per the above section, trying to draw the NK or putting pressure on someone else. Other times they have a power role and want people to know about it for some reason (usually either to announce that they should be trusted and protected, or to allay suspicion). Still other times these people are scum implying that they have a power role with the same motivations as the previous case.

Most of the time softclaiming is seen as a bad thing, especially when it's done by inexperienced players who can be expected to not understand the implications of what they're doing. Consider that softclaims basically tell the scum that claimant is a power role (and thus a prime NK target) but tells the Town nothing about the setup. This is especially frustrating when the power role is worth more than the person holding it.

It's currently common practice to force softclaimants to out their role. This is to pin down scum trying to fakeclaim an ambiguous role for the sake of buying time. However, in the present meta scum don't softclaim very often. So, as of right now it's probably best to let softclaims be until you're ready to have them fullclaim (either during massclaim or prior to their lynch) and judge their claim accordingly. This forces scum to decide whether to kill the softclaimant without knowing if the power role is worth the kill, especially if the softclaimant is a prospective mislynch on future Days.

Can't Old People Scout Claims Under Midnight?

The title of this section is a (rather poor) example of a
breadcrumb
- a form of softclaiming where you use steganography to hide information like Cop results. (If you can't see it, look at the first letter of each word.) Crumbing can be done either to add credence to a future power role claim (by showing that you thought of it well in advance, instead of opportunistically making it up during massclaim) or to give clues toward your investigative results in case you get killed before you can state them outright.

Awkwardly worded phrases like the one shown in the title tend to be giveaways that the poster is trying to hide a message. More discreet methods of crumbing include using the first letter of every sentence in a post, the first letter of every post in a sequence, or simply saying something that from your role's point of view ("I'll see if you're scum or not!" as a Cop crumb). The latter is a nice option if you don't feel like setting up a code, but make sure it will be obvious that you were crumbing with those kinds of messages later - otherwise people will just think you're trying to match a fakeclaim to some ambiguous sentence you're trying to pass off as a breadcrumb after the fact.

Early breadcrumbs are usually done by Town, since they have the luxury of having the role they plan on claiming later set at the beginning of the game. Competent scum may decide on a claim pregame and crumb that, but by and large crumbs are dropped by Townies. This is not to say that all Town power roles breadcrumb - many just can't be bothered to do it. But if (as either alignment) you feel like your claim will be called into question later, you should at least consider it.

Because it's something Townies are overwhelmingly more likely to do and adds a more secure element to claims, some moderators try to outlaw breadcrumbing in their games. While it's probably infeasible for them to catch you crumbing unless you admit to it, you should check the rules just in case.
Last edited by Vi on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

I believe you need a section on Breadcrumbing. It is, afterall, a subdivision of softclaiming.

Other than that it was a good read. Nothing groundbreaking IMO, just things to keep in mind.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Andrius wrote:I believe you need a section on Breadcrumbing. It is, afterall, a subdivision of softclaiming.
It figures you would say that.

That can be done, easily.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its just that its a large part of softclaiming, and its a strategy in and of itself. Definitely helps scum, but is much harder and riskier.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Quickly threw something together, etc. See above.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

*Baker Stamp of Approval*
Nice little blurb, though I didn't mean to be like "write it nao bitch". :(
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Well, Survivor was going to come on in 15 minutes and I still have my code running, so this was the best time to do it. (See, I AM doing thesis work too)
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Haylen »

I'm going to claim
How to successfully get a read on a newbie
:P
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Does this mean you finished your thesis?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

"Finished" is such a strong word :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vi wrote:No.
FTFY
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

This post is to signify that I have comments on several of the topics you posted on but have no time tonight. In the AM it is!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Ugh, yeah, lets add a section right at the top. Right now. It goes like this:

How. To. Claim.

1) Claim exactly everything about your role you want to reveal. Parts are abilities, flavor, name-flavor, and limitations. Do NOT do anything resembling this:
Post 1:
I am Sylvia, Seductress. My powers are Seduce and Poison. Vote flavor is Silver Tongue.
inb4zomgthosesoundlikescumabilities.
Post 2:
wtf where did I claim vig.
Poison is a modified JK. Target loses ability to post in QT amongst other things.
Seduce is a roleblock.
Post 3:
Oh I forgot, poison is my day ability. Lasts day+night.
Post 4:
We're allowed to post flavor?
Employ ladies in my brothel to seduce.
Am a master of poisons --> Poison ability.
Sylvia, Seductress [Town Redirector / Modified Jailkeeper] has been lynched.

This is how you get yourself lynched as a town power role. Note amazing flip of Redirector after claiming Roleblocker, among everything else wrong with that claim.

2) Claim all targets of all abilities when you claim in mass claim. Do NOT hold them back unless you have a good reason. This is a good reason too LYNCH YOU because you're scum waiting for what the tracker/watcher did.

3) Do not, not, not, not do things like claim Miller then softclaim a power role into it when questioned about it. Claim everything you want to, don't claim anything you don't want to unless it's likely you'll be lynched.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Vi »

GreyICE wrote:Ugh, yeah, lets add a section right at the top. Right now. It goes like this:

How. To. Claim.
Oh yes thank you.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:31 am

Post by shaft.ed »

If your in a massclaim the town should work out how complete of a claim they want from everyone ahead of time. Details like that should not be left up to individual players.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Vi »

"How to claim" added as third section.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

GreyICE wrote: This is how you get yourself lynched as a town power role. Note amazing flip of Redirector after claiming Roleblocker, among everything else wrong with that claim.
mist7676's claim in Simpsons Mafia is also a really great example of how not to do it. Also, don't assume if you've claimed cop and someone asked you if there were any indications of sanity in your role PM, that they're scum rolefishing you. DIESIRTORNADODIE.

If you're claiming your role, imho there's very little disadvantage to claiming everything else. And really, if you're claiming anything, imho you should claim everything unless it's one of the following:

1) You've got role info that makes it extremely likely someone else is scum/the current leading wagon is town. You don't have to claim specifically what. Claim the info, make the target claim if it's an incriminating result, if their claimed role explains your result, then you might have to claim fully (because towns generally are rightly wary of 'I have a non-specific power role' claims.

2) You can name-counterclaim someone, and it's not lylo.

3) You've tracked/watched someone to a player who didn't die.

Also, town should pretty much never softclaim. An obvious hint of 'a power role' is usually just as likely to get the player killed as a claim of a specific one if they're town, but can be really useful for scum (despite the above, it's usually easier to defend the continued living of a softclaimed PR than, say, a claimed doc, and it gives the scum more time to come up with the perfect fakeclaim).

VTs should pretty much never claim unless they've got a strong flavor name.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 am

Vi wrote:In any event, claiming should generally be a last resort (i.e. the big red "DO NOT PRESS" button you see in comedies). When someone is willing and able to drop the hammer for a lynch, that ideally is the only time you should feel obligated to out your role. If you're a VT, you're already beyond the point of no return because people are at that time willing to lynch you without regard for your role. If you have a power role, it had better be a GREAT claim to bring yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself. Otherwise it's debatable whether your role is more useful than your presence.
I agree with this 100%. As an example read KDub’s fairly recently ended Seinfeld Mafia. Day 1 I was pushed to L-1 and LMP asked me to claim immediately upon getting there with no-one willing to hammer. I refused exactly for the reasons sited above. As it stands I was able to extract myself without claiming my role (Town Watcher). Don’t read the rest of the game because collectively as Town we SUCKED.

Another good example of this is LMP’s own KGB Mini Normal Mafia that also recently ended. Bvoigt was put at L-1 Day 2 and asked to claim by two separate people, both of whom were already on the wagon. He correctly refused and stated he would claim if anyone suggested they would hammer. Sensfan then hammered without asking for a claim because bvoigt was ‘stalling’ despite never having asked for a claim. The upshot? Bvoigt flipped Town Bulletproof, one of two Town PRs in the game.
Vi wrote:Early breadcrumbs are usually done by Town, since they have the luxury of having the role they plan on claiming later set at the beginning of the game. Competent scum may decide on a claim pregame and crumb that, but by and large crumbs are dropped by Townies. This is not to say that all Town power roles breadcrumb - many just can't be bothered to do it. But if (as either alignment) you feel like your claim will be called into question later, you should at least consider it.
I agree in general with this whole statement but would suggest that you soften the stance that breadcrumbs can’t come from scum. I’ve personally seen and done enough breadcrumbing as both sides that it I find it is the competency of the player crumbing that determines how much faith can be put in the crumb, depending on a situation.

A skilled player making a generic crumb (containing no information that scum couldn’t have known at that point) should face scrutiny based on their play during the game. On the other hand a crumb that has information supported by other players that scum couldn't have known when made (for example, see my Weak Vig ‘Angry Mob’ crumbs in Elecrtric Badger’s Victorian Vampire Mafia) is pretty strong, regardless of the skill involved.

Other than these points I will just basically QFT the entire article. Great work.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

A thousand <3s for the section on How to Claim, if you're claiming because of suspicions on you OR if everyone is massclaiming dragging a claim across several posts is seriously bad mojo.

The only thing I would want to add would be potential towntells for people claiming but that would be more marathon game-based anyway and probably become less effective the instant it got posted.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

The Fonz wrote:
GreyICE wrote: This is how you get yourself lynched as a town power role. Note amazing flip of Redirector after claiming Roleblocker, among everything else wrong with that claim.
mist7676's claim in Simpsons Mafia is also a really great example of how not to do it. Also, don't assume if you've claimed cop and someone asked you if there were any indications of sanity in your role PM, that they're scum rolefishing you. DIESIRTORNADODIE.
Mist's claim came from a player whose a total disaster, but that claim came from an otherwise quite competent player who was being wagoned for what were frankly quite terrible reasons, and there's no way we could have shoved the town into a lynch with a good fullclaim. That claim, on the other hand, not only sealed their fate, but totally removed any suspicion on any of the scumteam voting.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:35 am

GreyICE wrote:Mist's claim came from a player whose a total disaster, but that claim came from an otherwise quite competent player who was being wagoned for what were frankly quite terrible reasons, and there's no way we could have shoved the town into a lynch with a good fullclaim. That claim, on the other hand, not only sealed their fate, but totally removed any suspicion on any of the scumteam voting.
As the Mod of said game GreyICE is 100% correct on these facts.

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Awesome
article, Vi. <3

Send any admirers here.

Andrius wrote:"write it nao bitch". :twisted:
Head
Baker Stamp of Approval*

:lol:
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Klazam »

Maybe you should add a section on how what roles you are can affect what kind of claim you should make, and when to claim.

I'm pretty sure that a cop, doc, and a PGO has different claim types and times.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

PGO Claim: "I'm either a PGO or a Doctor. Discuss."
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

GreyICE wrote:PGO Claim: "I'm either a PGO or a Doctor. Discuss."
If that player is claiming because they're under suspicion, INSTANT NOOSE.

Otherwise I wouldn't be particularly HAPPY about the claim as another player in the game but it's probably a good idea as a PGO.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”