What's your favorite game?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 0, Aeronaut wrote:Just curious, what was your most enjoyable game? Was trying to pin mine out of my top 5-6 and was wondering what other people liked about their favorite games.
MAFIACEPTION because town worked as a cohesive unit where every person contributed...which basically never fucking happens.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 24, Fro99er wrote:
In post 0, Aeronaut wrote:Just curious, what was your most enjoyable game? Was trying to pin mine out of my top 5-6 and was wondering what other people liked about their favorite games.
MAFIACEPTION because town worked as a cohesive unit where every person contributed...which basically never fucking happens.
BEES was a close second. Perfect scum win against a pretty fucking good town. And it was my first scum game ever. But more importantly the setup was legit awesome, and not just because we won. We got lucky to lynch a PR day 1...otherwise the game comes down to the wire.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Mafia Discussion”