Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon
Location: Pondering if he should actually play Mafia at one point.

Post Post #539 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Booker »

Bit of a contrast to the Grammar Nazi:

You are the Leetspeaker. You are not allowed to use any punctuation (aside from an exclamation mark or question mark) or vowels (vowel-replacements like 0, @, and 3 are fine) at any time. Doing so results in you fleeing the town the following night in shame (Don't ask). You win if you are nightkilled by day 3. If you, by some miracle, survive that long, you gain the ability to use vowels and periods (Still no other punctuation) and win with town.
The entire time I was trying to get my voodoo doll to work. The closest I got was slapping someone with it. -Snix, Haunted Mansion 5
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by Booker »

You are a
Traumatized Mason
, along with
X
and
Y
, and can communicate freely with them at night via PMs. Everyone tended to ignore you completely from childhood on, including your parents. Quite frankly, you can't stand it. If either of your Mason partners don't send you a PM two days in a row, you lose control and kill them. (If both ignore you for the same space of time, the victim is chosen randomly) If both of your Mason friends die, you become a Serial Killer. You win with town, and are confident your buddies are protown as well.

Mod Note: There is, in fact, no Mason group, and those who the Traumatized Mason is told are in the group are specifically told not to send night PMs (To people outside their real group, if they in fact have Night PM abilities) under any circumstances. Since Traumatized Mason is deluded, they may or may not actually be protown. Investigates as Guilty after the first kill.
The entire time I was trying to get my voodoo doll to work. The closest I got was slapping someone with it. -Snix, Haunted Mansion 5
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Booker »

Well, confirmed in TM's deluded mind. Unless you mean what a non-bastardy (well, less bastardy) one would behave like, in which case I'd confirm the masons.
And one couldn't kill the living one for the dead one's lack of PMing. Gotta kill the one actually ignoring TM.

The difficulty is, if one wanted it non-bastardy, Mason conversation would require the Mod as a middle-man, so he could actually tell if TM was being spoken to. You might also need to cut the time limit down to one night...
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Booker »

You are the
Millerante
. Every night, you have the option to PM me who you wish to kill. When investigated by a role that can determine someone's alignment, you appear as Guilty. If you die, you appear as Mafia.
Incidentally, you are also in a Mason group with
X
and
Y
. You may speak with them via PMs at night. They are also Death Millers. You win with town.

You are the
Millercruiter
. Due to a series of not-so-petty juvenile crimes by all of your Mason group, people tend to get the wrong idea about your meetings. But you really have turned over a new leaf, and it seems the only way to convince anyone is to have them sit in on your meetings. You're persuasive enough that that's not difficult. Except then the people sitting in are
also
looked at unfavorably for joining in your nightly meetings.
If investigated by a role that determines people's alignments, you appear Guilty. Upon death, you appear as a Cult Leader. At night, you may PM freely with anyone in your Mason group.
Y
and
Z
are already in your Mason group, and are both Death Millers as well.
Every night, if the number of people in your Mason group is less than 5, you
must
send me the name of one person not in the group. If you do not, it will be selected randomly. (If you have 5 or more in the group, you can still recruit if you want to) If this person is protown, they join your Mason group, investigate as Guilty, and appear as Mafia upon death. If they're not, you die. You win if at least 1 actually-protown member of your group wins.

You are the
MillerMason Plotter
. Unlike your friends, you've always found Mason-dom somewhat boring. People don't talk that much, and there's not much to talk about even when they do. Things would be so much more interesting if they would let you lead instead of that Millercruiter.
You appear Guilty to any roles that can determine someone's alignment, and appear as "Mafia" upon death. You can PM anyone in your Mason group freely during night.
If Millercruiter dies while you live, the Mason group turns into a full-fledged Mafia faction. Once per night, when any member survives, the group can PM me one person you wish to kill each night. So long as you survive, you're in charge of sending it in. You alone will also appear innocent to any investigations. Leading this new faction to victory, eliminating any other factions and equaling/outnumbering the town, is your win condition.
You've kept your eyes open while in your Mason group, and are quite familiar with the other two members.
X
is the
Millercruiter
, and the leader of your group. Every night, he recruits another member to your Mason group.
Z
is the
Millerante
, who, as the name implies, can kill someone once each night.
They're both Death Millers as you are.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:19 am

Post by Booker »

I'd play it. :P
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by Booker »

You are the
Way-Too-Arrogant-Godfather
. Every night, so long as you live, you are in charge of PMing me the Mafia's night target. Your cronies are
*list*
, and you can PM them freely at night.
In every post past your first 3, you must, at any point in the post, write "IAMSCUM" (I'MSCUM is also acceptable) in caps. In-between these letters can be any AMount of punctuation, lowercase letters, and Spacing, but no other Caps. yoU win when the Mafia equal or outnumber the town, there are no other threats, and you remain alive. You investigate as innocent, for what it's worth.
Oh, yes. You also spontaneously burst into flame if you refer to your posting restriction in any way.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Booker »

Here's a needlessly contorted/abusable one...

You are a
Ninja
. Silent, invisible, and otherwise completely undetectable. It's required to use the word "shadow" at least once when describing a Ninja. You are not shown as being in this game. You may not post, but you can PM me with whatever you want to say. If I don't get around to posting it right away, it will be because you're
so
sneaky that they didn't even detect your loudish-voice for a while. Every night, you can kill whoever you want, as many times as you want, including the same person multiple times. Even if protected. As an alternative, you may investigate one person each night and determine their alignment. You may not kill and investigate in the same night. If a day passes at no-lynch, the town detects you and strings you up instead. You do get a vote. They will not be shown in vote-counts, nor will any indication be given of the voting in "Your" post. However, it is there.
You win when all who have guns, and not swords, are dead. Because swords are cooler. Note that not all killing roles have guns, and not all non-killing roles
don't
have guns. If, at any time, you nightkill someone who doesn't have a gun, you immediately commit suicide in shame. (Note that, while killing someone with both a gun and a sword does not help towards your win-condition, it doesn't force you to commit suicide either.) However, any killing-PMs you sent me
after
the non-gunner's still apply, because you're just that quick. Also note that this game may, or may not, have one or more pirates. These pirates may, or may not, be the "Terror of the Seas" type, as opposed to illegal downloaders of music. Either way, if it does, they all also must die for you to win. However, they may or may not have guns, (The type of pirate they are has no correlation to their chances of gun-ownership) so you still might run the risk of having to commit suicide if you kill them yourself.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Booker »

Bit of meaninglessness...

You are a
Naive Cop
. Every night, you may PM me the name of one person you would like to know the alignment of. I will respond, saying they are "innocent", regardless of actual alignment. You win with town.
Yes, that's the role PM
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Booker »

Sort of instant scum-confirmation, though, particularly if the game is Aliens-themed... Hope "Juvenile Alien" gets a lynch-immunity.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Booker »

How about, instead of the scum-group, the "original" power-holder loses it altogether? Ooh, now I want to use that. If I didn't just post it here... :oops:
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Booker »

You are
Altair
, master Assassin... Sort of. Once a night, you may use your counter-attack skills to kill a person. This only works, however, if your target is a killing role or in a group that gets a kill. Otherwise, you're killed (but see below) by a horde of guards. (You're not
that
good at counter-kills) If you elect not to send in a counter-kill, you will spend the night walking around praying. In this case, all actions directed will fail as no-one can find you, despire your... Unique taste in clothing, particularly in a modern setting. You also miraculously regenerate, and must be killed twice in a single night for it to actually count.
Once in the game, during the day, you may kill any person by PMing me the name of your victim (They know Altair assassinated him, but promptly forget what you look like), provided nobody has directed anything at you in either the past 20 posts, or that day. Anyone killed by you may put as much game-relevant information in their "bah" post as they want. You win when every power role (Defined as any role with a night or daychoice, and including Mafia groups) aside from you is dead.

You are
Desmond
. If you survive to day 5, the game immediately ends on a humongous cliffhanger. This is as close as you ever get to winning.
Mod Note: if Desmond dies, so does Altair.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Booker »

You could at least pick a language available on Babelfish...
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Booker »

You are an
Eternal Miller
, and are really,
really
fishy. Like, you have a bloody potential-torture-tool collection, among other things. Every post, you must commit at least one Logical Fallacy or a scum-tell listed here. Any investigative abilities will reveal you as Guilty or a Serial Killer. You will also appear as a Serial Killer when killed, and in the endgame role-list. You win with town, but (since you're a "Serial Killer") the game can't end until you're dead or the last one standing, and the endgame role-list obviously implies you lost if the town wins and you die. You still win, you and the mod are just the only ones who know it.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Booker »

You are a
Townie
, and have only your vote and posting abilities. During the day, try to figure out who's working against the town and lynch them. You win when no threats to the town remain.

Mod note
: Is, in fact, the
Stereotypical Movie Werewolf
. Every night, a player who didn't sign up publicly and was contacted privately by the mod may send in a nightkill on SMM's behalf. Silver isn't really used for weapons anymore, which makes SMM immune to nightkills. SMM is also incredibly easily distracted, and if anyone targets either him or his target, he fails to finish them off. In this case, the target loses any night-abilities (Not that he knows that) and the mod goes off PMing for another SMM-player. SMM-players win when only werewolves remain.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Booker »

...They? As in, more than one Chuck Norris? :shock:
That said, it's not surprising. Practically a harder-to-catch SK.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Booker »

You are an
Easilly Frustrated Newbie
. If, at any point, you are at Lynch -1 and not voting yourself, you will automatically self-lynch. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Booker »

Ooh, got another one. This was inspired by a different MD thread, but I can't remember it.

You are a
Contagious-Amnesiac-Ninja-Super-Doctor
. Every night, you may stealthily track someone as they go about their business. If anyone shoots/stabs/etc your target that night, you will leap down, force the attacker to flee, and patch up even a bullet to the head so quickly the target doesn't die, and so effectively that there's no sign of the wound whatsoever. You won't remember what happened that night, however, due to your amnesia (Since your amnesia is contagious, neither will the target or attacker).
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Booker »

You are
Sonic the Hedgehog
, and are in a pretty sorry state. Just when it seemed something sincerely fun was brewing over at Sega, the PR-folks have started
hinting
... New gameplay when the moon comes up, trying out a 3D-fighting bit, and a "teaser" that almost made Amy throw up... You don't know, maybe they're trying to capitalize on Zelda: Twilight Princess' success? Maybe one of your older games made them fail an exam when they were young? Maybe being in Smash Bros with Wolf wasn't such a good idea after all?

...You don't want to talk about it. At any rate, every night, you must send the mod the name of a different player, or the name will be picked randomly. That person will be nightkilled, unless anyone targets you (Or uses the word "Werewolf" in the thread. You're sensitive about this sort of thing), in which case they will be killed instead (Chosen randomly if more than one person has painted themselves a victim). Death doesn't seem too bad right now, but operating off the assumption that Status Quo is God, your objective is to survive until endgame so Tails/the corporate higher-ups can contrive some sort of cure and you can put this whole thing behind you.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Booker »

Ooo, have you ever played Time Crisis?

You are
Wild Dog
, and are even tougher than the above. About fifty directly hitting helicopter missiles will
stagger
you. Most of note in your powers is your complete immunity to A: huge explosions, and B: falls, but these methods let the protagonist feel good about "killing" you. If there's an evil plan, you're part of it. Everywhere from kidnapping the President's daughter (if I recall) to blowing up the US just because.
You can daykill any non-protagonists once a day by typing
Daykill: X
. Every time you are lynched/NK-attempted, the gun on your arm gets one step cooler, and you can perform one more daykill each day. You win when at least
one
of your evil plans gets through, which means getting the game to last to Day 10. Unfortunately, despite being some kind of insane Survivor-SK, the game can still end provided you've been lynched/had a NK attempted on you at least once.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #19) » Sat May 03, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Booker »

^Obviously, if the Slutty High School Girl wasn't white, it would be racism.

So many ways to deal with lurking when you're a bastard mod...
You are
Supernaturally Scummy
. You don't know what it is, but every time you try to make a case it sounds like bussing, distancing, or scum-defending. Even when you're the last one. It's taken a lot of mental training to avoid self-voting. Every RL day, every other player has a 10% chance of unconsciously shifting their vote to you. They have no way of knowing until a vote count occurs, but they can of course shift it back before the count.

You are a
Strawmanned-Communist-Dystopia Leader
. You can't stand Communism. Control freaks like Hitler can never be let into power again, and it's your duty to prepare the people lest Communism tries to get another foothold in the world. To do this, you're going to try to take Communism to a ridiculous extreme, and thus sour it in the minds of the world forever. Gray "Conform" posters everywhere, for a start. Every day, the first word posted by over 1/3rd of the players becomes the Norm. Every night, you can attempt to "re-educate", wink wink, one person who has (at any time the previous day) gone three posts without posting the Norm. The victim, depending on your preference, is killed or becomes a Dystopian. Dystopians lose all their former role-abilities for the sake of equality, and win when only Dystopians (and you) remain. When three or more Dystopians are alive, any tags and punctuation surrounding the Norm (on the post that officially gives it Norm status) must also be duplicated. With five or more Dystopians alive, emoticons other than :), :?, and :| also count their user as going against the Norm, and thus susceptible to your night ability. If any Dystopians are alive and a nightkill is directed at you, a Dystopian will die instead. You don't mind sacrificing minions, since they'll all filthy Communists. You win with the town, after at least five Dystopians have been alive at one time. Dystopians die instantly if they go against the Norm.

Ooh, that reminds me. While I'm here, would there be any interest in TVTropes Maifa?
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Booker »

For use in theme games.

You
Haven't Seen the Souce Material
. If, at any point, you suggest that you expect or know one of the source material's plot twists, you will be instantly modkilled for your own safety. Examples include: "Our doc died two nights ago. Why was [Obi-Wan's player] not nightkilled?" "Look at [Sasuke's player]'s unexplained changes of opinions. He probably got culted."
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Booker »

Mafiaplayer wrote:You are the total loser. You lose if the mafia wins. You also lose when the town wins. You will also lose when the serial killer wins. You lose when the jester wins. You will lose when any non-traditional faction wins. You may kill yourself any night.
You win with the cult? :P
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Booker »

There's so much you can do with Altair...

You are
Altair
. Your mentor and head of the Asassins always said "Nothing is true and everything is permitted", which you choose to interpret as "Do whatever the hell you want". Thus, don't worry about breaking any of the rules outlined at the beginning of the thread. You're not a religious fellow, so there's no need for you to worry about being modkilled for it either. You've always been a Lynch All Liars advocate which, combined with the "Nothing is True" bit, means you win when every player who has posted in the thread, including yourself if applicable, is dead.
Mod Note: Altair can still get modkilled for breaking the rules, even if told not to worry about it. From Day 3 on Altair realises it isn't a good idea to take proverbs straight and wins with the town.

You are
Altair
, and have recently been suffering amnesia from the trauma of being demoted. Maybe if you kill (Including hammering) the people your boss specifies your memories will come back. You win if no threats to the Asassins Mafia remain. Other Asassins are xxxx and yyyy, along with the Godfather zzzz. For some reason, nobody listens when you want to vote.
Mod Note: After killing one person, Altair gains a Night Kill. After killing two, it takes two or more nightkill attempts in one night to bring him down. After killing three he loses the annoying "You're in my way" mentality and everyone else takes him seriously enough to allow him to vote.

Tying in with the above:
You are technically an
Asassin
. However, lately you've realised that listening in on conversations (and beating up the occasional fellow for other information) as a spy is much easier and safer. If someone does need killing, you generally wait until Altair comes along and bribe him to do it with information. Occasionally, bored Asassins have even scattered flags around and made Altair pick them up for information. Once a night, you may pick someone to investigate. After two total investigation attempts between the Asassin-Spies, the target's role is sent out to all of them. You win when only Asassins remain. yyyy is also an Assassin-Spy, zzzz is the Asassin Godfather, and Altair is wwww.
Mod Note: If Altair dies, the Asassins get their act together, lose investigation abilities, and can perform one kill per night among the faction.

You are
Altair
, currently in a close running with Malik (xxxx) for the coveted Stupidest Asassin award. You worked so hard building your big action up with arrogance, carelessness, and general jackassery, and that upstart just runs in and does something so immensely, spontaneously, and nonsensically dumb that two of the judges had a heated debate over whether it actually ended up going full circle and being
smart
. One clear method is left of clinching the award. Killing an ally over a competition to determine who's the stupidest? Now
that's
stupid. You win, the award and the game, if xxxx is lynched with you on the wagon. You do have a Nightkill, you just can't use it on xxxx.

You are
Altair
. Despite an uncommon outfit filled to the brim with exposed weapons, you're a very forgettable fellow. Once per day, you can PM the mod asking for a specific person to be killed in a public and extravagant manner. It will be done, and nobody will seem to be able to remember who did it. This spell will be broken on anyone you quote or specifically refer to in one of your posts, however, and they will recieve a PM informing them that you were the killer for any future daykills you choose to take. You cannot be lynched unless at least two of the people voting you can remember you. You win with the town.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Booker »

Pokemon Puzzle League? :D
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Booker »

How about...

You are a
. You win after claiming two completely non-related protown roles, with at least three people each expressing their belief of the claim.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Booker »

You are a
Newbie Cop
. That's not to say that you're a
bad
cop, just that you're over-enthusiastic and know little about police procedures. Take stakeouts, for example. A time-honored cop strategy. You set yourself up outside the suspect's home. When they leave, you calculate where they're going and beat them to it, concealing yourself
in
the person's house and poking around while you're there. Ideally, this combines the best aspects of the Tracker and Cop, while providing a complete perspective on the night's goings-on. In reality, even the protown ones generally notice an unmarked car speeding past them, and tend to wait until you're inevitably caught by the house's real owner before going about their business there. As a result, all you really find out is the alignment of the person
your
target targetted. Nonetheless, it's something, and the town should always know as much as possible, so if your target went anywhere the previous night you'll gleefully declare all the information you found that night on the first post of the day. (Editted in by the mod if necessary) You win with the town.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Booker »

You mean like the doctor who can heal every variety of murder to such an extent that there are no visible signs it happened, and doesn't remember if they did so or not? Nor does the victim?

I find it's better to play fast-and-loose with the flavour...
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Booker »

slayer645 wrote:you are a
necromancer
every night you may revive 1 player who has been kill thus far as a zombie. zombies cannot be lynched.
you win when only zombies are left alive err... undead.
Actually, if the zombies know who raised them and keep their old role, that has a lot of potential... You'd probably need Partial Role Reveal on Death, though.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Booker »

Now I want to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion again...

For the sake of being topical, you are
The Joker
, Gotham's friendly neighborhood anarchist supervillain. Sure they'll try, but your speciality is destroying other people's plans, and the Mafia will be unable to nightkill you. Every night, you can give up to two people a night/daykill, and can place whatever limitations on their usage you want. (acceptable targets, timeframe, etc) If you only give one person a kill, you can make a kill if they choose not to. If you don't give anyone a kill, you can make a night/daykill yourself. All kills given must be used within a day/night cycle of receiving them, or not at all. You win if, at endgame, two-thirds or more of the total deaths are
not
from lynches or endgame.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Booker »

You are a
Vanilla Mafiate
. Your powers are your vote and your word. Figure out who the scum are and stop them being killed. You win when no threats to the scum remain.
Modnote: The scum don't know he exists.

You are a
Scorched Earth Aspirant
, and have figured out the ultimate loophole to victory in Mafia. When the win conditions read "You win when all threats to your faction/the town are eliminated" or "You win when everyone other than you is dead", when
everybody
dies, everybody wins. Being as benevolent as you are, this is your objective. If you post
Daykill: X and Y
, they will both die, as well as you. You win when all threats to anyone are eliminated.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Booker »

^You are
Batman
: You can kidnap one person each night, who will be (for all rights and purposes) killed if guilty, and return the next night otherwise. Kidnapped people are immune to all actions directed at them. You win if you kidnap Mengele and both prisoners survive Night 2.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Booker »

You are an
Altruist Lover
, a leading cause of Downer Endings. You're in love with X. X doesn't love you back, but so long as she's happy, that's okay. If X dies, you immediately commit suicide. You win if X survives the game.

You are a
Star-Crossed Lover
. Due to an outright ridiculous amount of bad luck and a lack of creativity and intelligence among you, your love X, and everyone who sympathizes with your romance, the closest you'll ever get to being together is dying together. You win if you and X die on the same night.

You are
William Shakespeare
God
. You win if no Lovers of any kind survive the game.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Booker »

Yos: You should put the :rolls eyes: after your first sentence so it can properly work out to recruit*snip*:*snip*petroleumjelly.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Booker »

High-stakes overeager investigative role, don't forget.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Booker »

You are
Every Single Role Ever (2)
. Every millisecond, you become a different role, cycling through every role invented in alphabetical order.

...There! Now that that's been invented, ESRE-1 can win! :D
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Booker »

You are a
Cop
. Every night, you may PM me (the mod) the name of one of the game's other players. You will receive back a verdict of either Guilty, Innocent, or Unknown. You have no idea if this verdict is at all related to the target's role, someone else's role, or any other factors. You win with the town.
Mod Note: Is actually the Low Self-Esteem Cop. Perfectly sane.

You are a
Cop
. Every night, you may PM me the name of one of the game's other players. If they are the member of the mafia or otherwise working to annihilate the town, you'll be told they're Guilty. Otherwise, you'll be told they're Innocent. You win with the town.
Mod Note: Is actually the Gullible Cop. If his target has previously roleclaimed, the verdict received will match the claimed role. Otherwise sane.

Or:
Mod Note: Is actually the Biased Cop. If the Biased Cop has previously voted his target, they will appear Guilty. Otherwise they will appear Innocent.

Or:
Mod Note: Is actually the Meta Cop. If the target has won more games as scum/neutral than they've lost as town, they'll appear Guilty. Otherwise they'll appear Innocent.

You are the lead
Cop
of this scummy town. You've reached your current position by never letting go of a case until the criminal is found and locked away, digging deeper after the rest of the force would have proclaimed the perpetrator innocent. Every night, you may PM me the name of one of the game's other players. If they are the member of the mafia or otherwise working to annihilate the town, you'll be told they're Guilty. Otherwise, you'll be told they're Innocent. You win with the town.
Mod Note: Is actually naive.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Booker »

You are a
Skeptic
. Your cunning arguments easily defeat the various hokey cult preachers about, but the difficulty is getting to the "converts" while they're still willing to listen to reason. You cannot be recruited. Anyone you target at night is also immune to recruitment for that night. You win with the town.
Mod Note: There is no cult.

All the paranoia-fun of a cult without the changed win-conditions. :D
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Booker »

You are a
Time Traveler
. At any point, as many times as you want, you may travel back in time to observe past events. However, to prevent time paradoxes, you're unable to change anything that happened before you entered your time machine during the trip. Also, since you do get bored like any other human being and have no idea where to start looking, you're unable to observe any night actions. You win with the town.
Modnote: He can read the thread.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Booker »

You
Steal Kills
. It's what you do. If anyone is put to lynch -1, and you're not voting them, your vote will automatically change to that person. Every night, you may target one player. If that player kills someone, or is killed by someone, you are given credit for the resulting death. You win when you kill at least [game-size divided by three] people. Also, the mod will refer to your role-name in shorthand (SK) whenever he mentions it.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”