Champions over Domains

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Hmmm, I have a mix of these depending on my mood and circumstances within an individual game, but, generally, I'm:

Verbosity + Will

it often gets me lynched early (especially when I'm mixing a lot of Fervor in there)

I think it'd be easier to pick which of these I don't hardly ever illustrate in my playstyle(s), but then I might be giving away too much!
Last edited by drealmerz7 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

(still learning how to properly use quote system so bear with me)
In post 58, pieguyn wrote:whimsy stuff
Seem like we have similar issues/feelings/views on people who play this way too much.

Games tend to be NOT fun for me if those involved don't take it seriously enough. Play competently and competitively, yes, fun should be had, but the fun should come from the game, not from goofing off. Which there is the segment of people who consider it fun to annoy others who are trying to have fun doing the thing and then are like "what? can't you have fun?" (just like / along with the "it's only a game don't take it so seriously thing) GAH!~ I've had some conflict with people who didn't really play the game seriously in the past.

I also am constantly arguing against justice arguments.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 62, SpyreX wrote:I think theres different kinds of whimsy.

I'm not going to play against my wincon...
I think it's stating the obvious but the issue usually begins for me when the behavior tips to anti-town. If it gets to that degree I get highly annoyed and I will just push and push and push the player to engage and play like a good townie or GTFO and die [err I argue for them to be lynched.]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 67, SpyreX wrote: To the straight and narrow I've done some 'anti-town' stuff. But to me few things are as anti-town as lurking. So where is the decider
In my belly?

But really, there's no line or solid decider. It's a fluid thing that depends on circumstance and what the player is doing and to what degree. I'm sure it's similar for many, something starts to rub as anti-town - distraction, lurking, antagonism, are probably my top 3 - and it just depends how much the rub starts to irritate as to what I do about it, if anything.

I'm sure I've done / have been considered to do some anti-town stuff, but that sort of "haha it's just a game don't be so serious" stuff really irks me, too, and when it gets to a point with someone it's the kind of anti-town behavior I will go hard against because I have a really hard time with it. I think was the main point!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*tempted to ask for a complete balanced card with everything in the middle and all 0s*

because balance

and I've not played here yet yet yet

but nah

Return to “Mafia Discussion”