DotA Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Realeo »

This is some serious work. If this gets played and this complex mechanism actually works, I'm nominating this for scummies.

My concern:
  • As a game rule writer, I need to say that your icon is your role pm is not obvious enough. What does the [n] or
    means? You need to add legend for it.
  • Don't go for all 144 heroes. As the complexity increases, more mayhem occurs. I suggest you keep the hero limit at 2 x N where N is the number of player.
    Trust me on this one.
    I know you want to create a replayable setup, but instead of shooting all the way to 144, just
    start at 24 heroes and increase 12 every another play
  • I'm having hard time to understand your role PM. So Crystal Median's @ level 1 has no ability, @ level 2 has Crystal nove, @ level 4 has Arcane Area and @ level 6 has Freezing Field. Does that work like that?
  • Can you explain about agility more detailed? I'm having hard time to understand it.
  • According to your rule, my level increase every time I lynch someone from opposing faction. Does this means that if I'm town, I will level up for lynching survivor?
  • Your setup is not friendly for people who doesn't understand Dota.
    Fortunately, all you need to do is make the role well-phrased.
If you posted 18 roles, I will try to print your role pm, do stability test and came back to point problems.

VOTE: Single Draft

If things looking good, I will pre-in despite not knowing how to play Dota at all. I am for one looking forward for this.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?