Scummies Ideas, Suggestions and Comments Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 704, xRECKONERx wrote:1. You're incorrect. I've observed judging for years in Scummies. Teamwork and team play is a huge factor in judging outcomes. There's not really a way to argue this. You're just flat out incorrect. I've seen the evidence. You can ask basically anyone who has judged Paragon. You are just blowing smoke on this.
Cooperation is recognized and appreciated

2. Scummies do not promote competition for the award. I don't really think anyone
tries
to be Paragon by going rogue on a town. If they do, they pay the penalty for it. Again: teamwork is a huge factor in town play.

3. You're missing the point here so I'm going to drop this line of conversation.

4. It requires collaboration between a couple people, sure. Or night actions. Or setup. Or whatever. But it
devalues
the idea of getting an award if the first place if half the town doesn't deserve it and just gets it by default. What about people who win the award after replacing in on the last day? Should they be eligible? Should the person who replaced out be eligible? Should someone who got prodded and lurked by eligible? How do you propose we distinguish between all of those things? What you're pushing for is essentially a participation trophy and that's not really what the Scummies are about.

1. mebbe cos there were teamwork categories to judge, which you are trying to eliminate.

also fun exercise:
show me where teamwork is promoted on this site

2. now you are just being a troll.

3. sure

4. silly me I must be retarded! can I call myself retarded? is that allowed? I thought the scummies were about recognition of good play and removing a team effort award from the scummies is pretty much donald trumping the system into some vacuous survivor like episode that you merely want to spectate in.

I know that me disagreeing with you will probably make you mad and I am sorry about that! but I think you are wrong here.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”